DACA ABUT TO GET BTFO

DACA, OR, DEFFERED ACTION FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS, MAY NOT SURVIVE IN FEDERAL COURT. DREAMERS ABOUT TO BE BTFO

>This move would allow DACA to die and (((dreamers))) to be to to GTFO

So who saw this coming? Will DACA actually be BTFO or is there something else at play here?

lifezette.com/polizette/immigration-shocker-trump-administration-may-bail-on-daca/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PdPCe
c-span.org/video/?c4676493/rep-gutierrez-talks-daca-071317
youtube.com/watch?v=A-4dIImaodQ
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/12/exclusive-sen-rand-paul-senate-gop-decides-keep-obamacare/
archive.is/fijpV
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS15000000
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNU01000000
archive.fo/ZM3sc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-EgTx0yYM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcQLBYBjaU
unz.org/Pub/Century-1883feb-00602
thinkprogress.org/cost-of-a-broken-system-u-s-spent-more-on-immigration-than-all-other-federal-enforcement-agencies-3b38581733e2?gi=fd4deb343e3a
mega.nz/#F!EINjRS4S!P4RCozMkJ4iqnqnrvKVrDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Donnie IS fucking mad.

Keep an eye on that cuck.

WEW, so how soon will the media realize they fucked up by covering nothing but the Russia thing? By the time they realize that tacos are being chucked across the border, it'll be too late.

Was going to post something similar, but I'll go further. He needs to be out the door. Can't trust the military and Trump is making a huge mistake not engaging in massive Stalinist-style purges.

I love this man, no homo.

Incoming twitter salt

WEW

KEK

Illegals on reddit starting to sweat

More reddit bull shit

I fucking hate these people

He's the usual person like Merkel who makes constant U-turns. A category that belongs to backstabbers.

collectively speaking, a bunch of spics racking up a couple grand on credit card debt isn't shit compared to the billions they leech off of government assistance programs every year

I'm amazed how Trump doesn't even have to do anything, only to use the opportunity.
The Democrats are so panicked that they are themselves putting out the distractions for their lemmings to gobble up while he deconstructs the system around them.

Looks like the handlers lost control over the carriage and the zog army is in a full out rout.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Pretty much, democrats are so concerned with getting him impeached by using Russian fairy tales that he can remove taco and kebab unmolested by the media

What was the name of the related one to this, one for illegals and their parents? DAPA?
This is the follow up assault to that, a one-two punch.

Don't forget the midterm elections. Dress rehearsal for… what may come.

DAPA= Deferred Action for Parents of Americans

http: //www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/dhs-scraps-dapa-keeps-daca-deferred-action/index.html

Midterm elections are going to be a blood bath. Trump's whole aim for his first term is to reduce the democratic party to almost nothing.

And the DNC is being hostile in everyone's email. I don't many but the most glassey eyed actors and actresses will fall for ii this time but there will be happenings, almost certainly.

Midterms are when things just start rolling.

I threw a few dollars down the Obongo whish well years ago. How long until our brothers are home for home FOR good?

Fucking excellent. I can't wait to see the beaners' faces when this shit gets repealed.

I don't live in the southwest, and there's not too many beaners overall in my state. However, the town next to me has a fuckton of mushroom farms and other agricultural stuff going on, and they use a fuckton of illegals to do the work. This town used to be almost completely white, but now it's >50% beaner.

Just driving or walking through this town, you can see the somberness, uncertainty, and fear in all of their faces. It's not like it used to be even just a year ago. And that's just how it is currently, before the real action like repealing DACA ramps up. I can't wait to see these fucking pieces of shit after that goes away. I want it to be a ghost town. I want these spics to be scurrying away whenever they see an unidentified white man walking through.

look at how they photoed her head.

The Democrat/Media apparatus is already basically destroyed already. It's just limping on its last legs, waiting to be put down. Short of some ridiculous act of god over the next year, 2018 is going to be such a slaughter that I think there's a real possibility of getting enough republicans in power in both congress and state legislatures that we could start passing constitutional amendments.

The fact that the Democrats are going to be BTFO is a done deal. The real concern is over what type of Republican gains/keeps office. The GOP is not monolithic. There are /ourguy/s like Scalise, Kobach, and Steve King. But there are also cucks like Paul Ryan and his ilk. Our goal should be to get rid of as many cuckservatives as possible and replace them with populists, nationalists, paleocons, and (god willing) some deep-cover white nationalists. That means focusing on GOP primaries and figuring out which incumbents need to fucking go, and which challengers we should try to meme into office.

DIO MIO!

Damn, that's not even a mestizo. That thing looks straight-up aztec. Straight off the fucking hieroglyphics.

Pay attention to who Trump pushed for in the snap elections. None of those four people had any known ties to anything jewish. This is our chance to vote in genuine americans.

I want my brother home.

A lot of the South American peasants are aboriginal Indians with little to no Spanish blood. A lot of the Mestizo's either left for Spain to go to school and get involved in Spanish politics or move into America and start something new. Few stayed in places like Mexico.

Even my fam tried to civilize them with religion. I think you know what must be happening now.

Much
Much
like South Africa.

Degeneracy times a million? There's a reason that SA contains half of the world most dangerous cities according to amount of murders. The lack of good genes and most of the whites leaving have caused most of it to collapse. There's a lot of degeneracy in Brazil that socially accepted liked CP, child prostitution and even casual murder. It's like niggers but a lot worse.

Let's say DACA gets repealed, how many spics would get deported (the only thing that matters) ?

Don't you start. Absolutely true Catholic priests attempting to show the the Lord and MOST importantly how to keep clean and not a gigantic AIDS hell. Fellows going on their true love of Saints. Not your oy vey good goyem shite.

Close a million

For one, we're talking old Vatican. For second, it
is
not
gone
The
Smell
(Fresh)
of Rain
on
Masonry

http: //www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article161030769.html

Actually, it's not as simple as raw numbers. Some beaners are more important to get rid of than others. For example, it's much more important to get rid of a young female spic than it is to get rid of an elderly one, because the young one will shit out 5 kids who all technically become US citizens if she's not gotten rid of. So it's HUGELY important to get rid of as many "dreamers" as possible ASAP before they start having kids.

However, keep in mind that DAPA was already repealed, meaning the PARENTS of these "dreamers" are already being evicted. Now, that kinda inherently means the kids are going with them, because it's not like the parents are just going to leave and the children will hang around as illegal orphans or whatever. So they sort of go back too anyway, but it's still important to repeal DACA once and for all.

How did your old gods do for Africa?

Man, if I had some up-front capital, I'd start going into these newly-formed ghost towns where all the beaners have been dragged away, buy up the property dirt cheap, and then clean/whiten the place up. Reverse white flight.

BLEACH up the place huh?

They don't really. It wouldn't hold up in court. Trump came out and said as much when he was campaigning for the nomination but promptly shut it down once that was secured. To really fix the demographic problem of the United States, they must have their fraudulently granted citizenship revoked, up and down the family line.

When is my brother coming home?

And there is a huge amount of kike-aboriginal spic crossbreeds as well.

That would be absolutely god-tier, and I agree that the way birthright citizen is ruled on currently is utter bullshit. You wouldn't even need an amendment to get rid of it; you'd just need a judge to say "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" does not count illegals.

However, as the system currently is, we do give citizenship to these anchor babies, which is utter bullshit. And that makes it important to get rid of the younger spics ASAP before they breed. And we all know they breed early.

There are 20-30 million illegal migrants in the country which does not include their anchor babies, and the lat batch of illegal migrants and their anchor babies.

Yeah, their arrogance is legendary. I'm ready for Trail of Tears part two.

Also, check out that (((true American values))) kike. I can practically see the nose coming out from my screen.

Polite sage for samefagging

Where is my brother?

So they could, in theory of course, reinstate slavery?

The gibs train is pulling into the station for debarkation.

archive.is/PdPCe

This a warning shot from Trump to the Dems to get leverage over them for the wall.

Just start forwarding these to credit card agencies so that they can start pre-emptively cancelling their cards.

Yeah for beaners and kikes at the expense of Americans.

The smug removal is already happening. Senator Beaner appears a bit disoriented from being told the game is fucking over.

Checked, however, he won't need the dems after the mid terms. Trump has 7 1/2 years to get a wall built.

We need a mexican version of the "remove kebab" webm

Best I got. Ideally it'd be a couple cowboys in front of the wall playing country/folk music.

So basically "deport tacos"?

Unchecked dubs of truth.

The webm, there's the classic remove kebab webm and the medieval/mount and blade one. There needs to be a Mexican version of that.

But yes, deport tacos, remove fruit picker, flush the chimichangas, etc.

For good reason, the Democrats have already made it quite clear that the midterms are going to be a referendum on the Trump presidency. They're aiming for nothing but impeachment, and now Robert Mueller says his investigation may take up to two years… curious timing.

Bad idea. Instead of bringing back slavery, pass and amendment deporting them all to Africa. If they resist, then things get messy for them.

It's kosher timing…..goy

That's got a good ring to it.

PERFECT

goddamned credit merchants deserve it for tossing cards at illegals anyway. fucking jose can't get a job that isn't picking apples under the table so why the hell are you giving him a $10,000 limit?

Yeah, just like Hillary was going to win, and travel ban wouldn't happen. I'm so fucking pumped for DACA getting trashed and watching all of these little bastards being sent home. Save that Vargas guy for last to savor the deportation, or make him first as an example, but just make him gone and do it quietly so they can't turn him into a martyr.

It's good to see they still think it's 1998 and believe this line of argument will work.

Apparently after the Trump administration started opening up investigations into voter fraud, a TON of people (read: illegal beaners) were getting in contact with their states and wanting to be removed from the voter rolls. Of course, this doesn't matter, because getting taken off the voter roll now doesn't change the fact that there's a record of you voting beforehand, so they're all fucking dumb anyway. But the point I'm making is that these people are SCARED SHITLESS and they're flailing around trying to cover their tracks.

It also means that even if not every spic gets deported in the next 4-8 years, enough of them are going to be scared enough to stay home and not vote. This means potentially winning in places like Colorado and Nevada that have high illegal populations. It also means keeping places like Florida secure.

And if Trump is able to use the results that show widespread voter fraud to implement a National Voter ID Law? gg no re.

That sort of argument doesn't even make any goddamn sense. More wealth is being created!… but it's going to illegal beaners. I don't give a fuck about what the overal net GDP growth is or any of that kike bullshit. I care about where that wealth is coming from and where it's going. GDP is higher than ever before, and yet our living conditions are worse than are parents and grandparents. GDP is a bullshit trick of statistics where a couple kikes at the top making more money than before is used to make everyone believe they're doing better when they're not.

This faggot needs to go. I will be so happy when he gets halo-halo shoah'd.

well they're right in a way considering those fucking cali lemon niggers are going to have to pay an actual wage now,.

It infuriates me that the people saying "our economy relies on illegal immigrants to do the jobs americans don't want to do" are the same people saying we need to increase the minimum wage.

YOU DUMB FUCKS, WAGES WOULD RISE NATURALLY IF EMPLOYERS HAD TO SETTLE ON A WAGE WITH AMERICAN LABORERS RATHER THAN UNDERCUTTING THEM WITH ILLEGALS

They also ignore how they take more in gibs compared to anything (if they actually do pay) in taxes. Plain lies when they claim to pay taxes yet suck double in benefits.

That eight bucks an hour shit wage they pay some beaner is something like 5 times their average wage back in Mexico or Central America. Add in the gibs, narcotics/human trafficking, car theft. They can retire nicely after only a few years here. What a deal.

I haven't seen too much asshurt on twatter this morning. Seems kind of subdued. I think it's slowly sinking into their thick Olmec skulls that packing their shit and leaving might be the best option.

Image attached was just posted but I'd guess it's from a past shit-talking event.

Just posted on C-SPAN. Gutierrez ranting on the House Floor for five minutes this morning about DACA.

c-span.org/video/?c4676493/rep-gutierrez-talks-daca-071317

you're living in a country where people are okay with the government bailing out private organizations with billions of dollars. everything is fucked from the ground up

And with Trump, that just means the future from here on out is so bright, we gotta wear shades.

Kikes aren't people. And they'll be removed soon as well.

How about we work the Dreamers to death on Mars where they will get cancer while setting up the first infrastructure.

[Rants in refried]

It's just the standard, incoherent shit flinging with a side of Whitey is the evil colonial oppressor.

Ah, thx for the webm.

Wew. The fear is palpable during that part.

I really, really hate these shitskins so much.

Post yfw King Taco bowl is kvetching this hard and no one gives a shit

Just remind them what Emma Lazarus thought about shitskins and eastern Jews.

It's always worth mentioning that the poem, A New Colossus, was written in 1883. Meanwhile the Chinese Exclusion Act was passed into law in 1882.

The poem never accurately represented America's immigration policy. It was propaganda from day one.

The kikess who wrote that poem was advocating for taking in more immigrants from eastern europe, because guess (((who))) was slipping in among them?

Remind me again why one of our primary cultural symbols is a giant statue made by a french mason of his MILF waifu? Should be replaced with a giant Heqet statue imo.

It shouldn't be replaced by anything, let alone "muh frog goddess waifu"
It should just be destroyed.
It looks like a fucking man anyway.
The face always looked like George Washington or something.

Trips confirm statue of liberty is foreign to the USA and should face deportation into the sea, as well as any other foreigner statue.

Send it back to France.

That's gentrification, goy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

WEW

thought I was the only one that would notice.

this is exactly why we need to remove Christians and return to paganism.

Remove paco and his cuck church

Julian tried. Julian failed. You will be no different.

Would surprise me if he actually did anything with DACA since DACA will kill itself within 1 to 2 years.

So as long as he doesn't prolong it things would be fine and he could focus on some other stuff.
Would still be a great "fuck you" to Spics and their handlers though.

Wew lads.

I think I get Trump now.

Not a drop of passion in his voice. All fear and panic.
What's the line on him or immediate family getting deported?

Best news I've heard in days.

Let the courts destroy it. have a political out saying " the courts decided"

something to make me smile.

sounds good

Look at this shit stains District.

Fuck his illegal spics with "6 children"

That has to be the most convoluted district I have ever seen. What a joke our electoral process is.

I was being somewhat facetious with this point. We are pretty much on the same page.

Oh no! Those poor banks! But seriously, do they not realize those banks will hunt them regardless of where they reside.

I hope they do max them out.

I love watching this shit because they're still putting on the same act without realizing that it doesn't work anymore, and their handlers have all abandoned them.

DREAMER REMOVAL SQUADS

DRS? Better than TRS?

I guess they could be the SRS.

This disgusting beaner is probably the biggest cunt in Congress. Hopefully enough illegals get deported that he can't get elected again.

it seems to be OK if they do it
youtube.com/watch?v=A-4dIImaodQ

You can tell when they're scared. They start screeching in absolutes, trying to convince themselves that they aren't fucked.

Seems pretty aggressive. Don't they know that any immigrant is only allowed to stay by the graces of the host country? Illegals have zero standing to resist deportation. These fags have literally no power at all.

Does anyone have the actual number of unemployed in the U.S.?
with source would be nice but not necessary

I want to work for the Trump administration's deportation squads. Nothing I'd love more than to round up beaners en masse and send them back to Mexico.

Thread theme

Paul nehlen needs backing over Ryan and big time. Ryan simply must go.

Find his whereabouts and report him to ICE.

Yeah Nehlans not perfect but he puts up a good fight, his twitter bantz are as good as we're going to get out of a 50's something dad candidate. We need to start pushing Nehlen now and memeing him into ryans seat.

Under Pressure is better

Keep it and put a new poem on it. One about a shining fortress standing on a hill despite the machinations of the dissolute.

This post is being made on July 13th, 2017
AND I AM STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Good start

It amazes me that the idea of becoming a legal citizen has somehow never occurred to either this supposedly successful woman who has lived her whole life in the country as a leech nor the lawyer she has "consistant contact" with. Like at least get your foot in the door, I would think the odds of getting deported would go down if you're actively in the process of becoming a legal citizen. But I guess that's too hard for this woman who has the time to find (and excel) at a job and find a deadbeat husband.

Give her a sword and shield instead of a torch

Can banks / creditors do nothing if people have thousands in debt and end up back in Mexico or some other country? Legit asking, I don't know bank stuff.

What did you mean by this?

Indeed. It's a shame Nehlan got BTFO in 2016, but that also just means there's no way to go but up. Trump also backed Ryan, but I feel like that was only tit-for-tat political favors. Of course, Trump scratches Ryans back, presumably to get him to cool it with the #NeverTrump shit, and then he turns right back around and throws Trump under the bus multiple times afterwards anyway. So fuck Ryan. I hope Trump backs Nehlan this time, or perhaps we can focus more meme magic at Nehlan this time since we won't be focused on Trump's election.

Nehlan is pretty fucking good for a possible politician. The dude went on Fash the Nation, for fucks sake. I know not everyone likes them anymore because of associating with the TRSodomites, but the point I'm making is that Nehlan is totally cool with going on a podcast where they talk about gassing kikes and lynching niggers.

That and I'd prefer literally ANYONE to fucking Paul Ryan.

What pisses me off more than the spics is the lawyers and other NGO kikes who bend over backwards to help them out and pamper them.

Is it possible to make it illegal to offer legal services to illegal aliens? Lump it under "aiding and abetting criminals" or something.

Nah, usually they won't even go after a normal citizen who burns them for 10k or so. They just send it to collections and ding your credit report. The cost of legal action usually isn't worth it unless it's a huge debt and they know you have assets to go after.

I was excited

Send your debt to collections, ask the fed for more money, rinse, repeat.

The cherry on top is to NOT bail out the credit card companies. Twach those fuckers not tobsupport illegals.

Trump make it real pls. The asshurt will be palpable.

Teach*. Fuck you ill bump again. Maga

This ratfaced crypto traitor can't hang soon enough.

Jesus christ

Argument makes no sense. First off, DACA recipients pay nothing, they ride the gravy train the entire time they attend the institution. Second, with DACA gone, all the spots that illegals take in American coleges, would go to actual American citizens. There is no actual loss. He's acting like they woudn't be replaced by more students.

pol what i can do? is not my fault im from mexico. i can farm good. i farming daily. what i can do? i need stay.

Here's your (((you))) summer fag. Now go gas yourself.

Florida has some fucked up districting too.

This

Everything he said sounded like a positive to me, even though I know all his talking points were suppose to appeal to emotion. Is this what going insane feels like, or is that hope welling up inside me? The paradime shift is so real it hurts.

Subject to the jurisdiction thereof already doesn't count illegals, or resident aliens in the employ of foreign governments. The Supreme Court decided it back in 1898 (see United States v. Wong Kim Ark). If birthright citizenship were a thing, the Indian Citizenship Act of 1924 would not have been necessary.

i being here farming (you)s for years. i hard worker. what i can do?

being "extremely successful" as a spic woman basically means you're not dealing drugs or whoring yourself on the street.
those "several promotions" she received were probably promotions to shift manager at fucking mcdonalds

The narratives are becoming sci-fi at this point.

That bit where he reverts to bean-speak infuriates me. The rest made me laugh, but that one bit at the end just seems deeply insulting.

I know, that's what I'm saying. But that's ignored and we just dole out citizenship to them all anyway. And SCOTUS refuses to hear any cases on the issue.

I saw this motherfucker in a documentry or something. He was bragging about how white people were over and Latinos were going to take over America. He was so proud of himself and almost acted like he was going to be the next president.

I hate this motherfucker

You have to go back.

So the illegals are double BTFO because they will have outstanding debts without the ability to pay if they ever desire to RETURN and immigrate the "right way"???

Checked, now the taco bowl cuck is afraid. As are his hordes of unwashed, ignorant fucking democrat voters.

wtf? This a shoop, it has to be.

You're one of a kind, aren't you?

I love my President

It's amazing how ugly these Aztec people are. I see these amazingly attractive women every now and then from South American countries, and all of their features are pretty much European. Every time I see one of these pointy-cheeked so-called "natives" it blows me away. I don't know where they hide them. They not the models, the actors, the politicians etc. So you end up with this false view of "hispanic" peoples, thinking they have Euro looking faces and whatnot (which, to my frustration, are then associated with so-called natives by mainstream society, when in reality they're European features). Then one of these creatures pops up and you just think "god damn it's so fucking ugly." I don't even know what to call them. They're not beaners. They're like a step below beaners.

mega kek

it would look better in a burka

Demoralization is a good way to induce self-deportation. Many to Canada. Oh well. Sorry Canada. Your country sucks though… Plus it's a good way to send a shock throughout Mexico and South America, and the world really, that illegals won't be accepted here anymore. Hopefully an even better shock of "it's a racist country now, we should avoid it!" That's like a wall constructed in the very psyche of potential future illegals.

Back to tacoland, beaner-kun! Ku-ku-ku~

If you think of Mexico historically as a genetic funnel or drain, and not just because of its shape, then the South and Middle American physiology starts to make a lot more sense.

Get out

It really is true that every anti-Trump meme becomes a pro-Trump meme. The russia hysteria has turned into a smokescreen that allows Trump to forward his agenda, and destroy the judenpresse's credibility at the same time. And it wasn't even planned, the opportunity just presented itself and Trump grabbed it.

Oh, I'm laughing.

DACA is an executive order. It can be completely eliminated by an executive order. Trump can have someone draft a quick EO saying "EO # whatever number it is is hereby revoked" and we're done. Why hasn't he done it?

Probably because he's been busy making Russia our ally and France a vassal to the US. Be patient.

He doesn't want to give the left any easy ammunition until he gets all of them put into the gulag first. Things are supposedly starting to turn around now.
Look for lots of real tangible winning (more than already) next year.

At this point, I'm expecting to have to be patient until after midterms.

Hopefully not that long. Maybe though things will get even better after them. But I expect huge changes after the Russia narrative is finally over. That should be sooner.

I think we'll see things beginning to pick up at the end of the year/beginning of the New Year.

muh millions and millions, taco holocaust

Hey, I'd take a calzone before a taco.

Calzones are good. Stromboli too for that matter.

that's why the spanish implemented a caste system back in the day

So the reason why Trump kept DACA was to hold it hostage in exchange for harsher immigration policy?

Trump is so fucking salty about the "muh popular vote" he is going to deport all these fuckers no matter what.

(checked dubs of truth)
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/12/exclusive-sen-rand-paul-senate-gop-decides-keep-obamacare/
archive.is/fijpV
Well with fuckers like Rand Paul outing themselves and revealing themselves to be controlled opposition, hopefully it gives further push to kick these loaches out. Paul Ryan and every controlled opposition faggot need to be driven out.

Damn, that's a good way of thinking about it.

What a time to be alive.

Fucking christ that artist is stupid

I wouldn't put it past beaners to do be so stupid, to be honest.

Have the longer version, user.

Don't post that fucking ghoul without a spoiler, user.

Christ.

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS15000000
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNU01000000

Trump should have killed that obama DACA shit when he started with the DHS executive actions. Instead, the federal government has to be sued just so they do their fucking jobs, they are to scared of little spic kids getting v& on national television.

TAKE THAT YOU GODDAMN INVADING MEXICUNTS
SIEG HEIL

A cuckservative relative was telling me, when I told him we need to deport all aliens, preferably legal and illegal alike but at least the 30M illegal, that “muh GDP would take a x% hit if we deported all the immigrant laborers and illegals!”

Even if that were the case, it would be worth it, certainly, in the short run, to deport Mexicans even with the economy taking a hit. It's not as though industries relying upon immigrant laborers would permanently flop. The markets would be rattled but eventually reach a new equilibrium. One good argument to use against cuckservatives (even if you don't agree with the premise used for this counter-argument) would be to compare the deportation of illegals to slavery and say that when you needed to end slavery back in the 1860s, there wasn't a question about, but what will happen to the GDP? How will we find jobs for these people, etc.? Or you could use DUDE PERSUASION LMAO guy's argument from Dilbert about the fact that long-term economic models have never been accurate (or we would've predicted the current economic slump, etc.)

But it seems likelier that removing all aliens would result in a net economic benefit, since those pro-immigrant labor studies usually don't account for the fact that immigrants are a net cost due to the amount of welfare they receive. And even studies accounting for "hard" forms of welfare don't account for "soft" forms of welfare such as their net draw upon public services such as the schools, police departments, fire departments, and emergency rooms. And when immigrants give birth in the United States, the fact that their kids have automatic jus solis citizenship means that the kids are no longer being counted as immigrants even if they're the offspring of illegal entrants and visa violators.

Note the phrasing being used here, “young people”—generally to be eligible for DACA aliens must be in the 16–30 age range, meaning these are not kids. They are fucking goddam adults, for the most part, who committed immigration violations while they were teenagers and now are being allowed to remain semi-permanently in the United States due to some Obama executive order that overreaches way the hell further than Trump's travel ban, since it carves out a new pathway to amnesty/ residence/ citizenship. A lot of these people just flew or drove into the United States on nonimmigrant visitor visas with a 6-month period of stay and simply never left. They're not humanitarian concerns, they're just fucking assholes living high on the hog of American life. Now they're fat adults pumping out six children, and we're supposed to let them stay, because why again?

thanks for laugh
hopefully mods didn't permaban you for that larp though ha

Sorry to repeat my earlier post but they're not fucking kids. Generally to be eligible for DACA one must be in the 16–30 age range, according to the program requirements.

It's sow, pronounced the same, but I bet his wife is a sow, pronounced like cow.

I fucking hate how people point to GDP as if it's the end-all-be-all. Just like how over the past 8 years I kept getting told that we're doing better because the country's GDP and stock market values are going up, even though your average person is seriously hurting and shackled in debt.

And I swear to god, these old boomers think that industry would all collapse without illegals. I guess no work got done and everyone starved to death before the shitskins started pouring in during the 1960s. I guess before then, there were no restaurants or orchards because there were no mexicans to do the work.

(((Mark Levin))), for all his unforgivable faults, has been exposing this faggot for years.

It's still a bad fucking idea to overestimate your enemies, so it'd be best to keep on the offensive and meme harder. Don't get fucking soft just because they're crippled, because the last thing we need is for some gimp to jinx this shit and give the left even a window of opportunity to get their foot in the door.

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EASE UP.

I agree. I'm just saying that it's easy to fall into the "red team vs blue team" approach that the political system tends to get people to see things in, like it's a sports team. It's easy to just sit back and say "the republcians are going to BTFO the democrats!". The point I'm making is that there are plenty of enemies within the republican party that we ALSO need to focus on expelling in order to convert the party into a national-populist part, rather than just having a nationalist president with a bunch of cuckservatives under him and fighting with him.

Right, sorry for missing the point. There's no doubt that there's a lot of trash that needs to be weeded out within our own party. Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Ah fuck I knew that looked off

I keep repeating this but I don't know how many people actually process this… but for us the most important contest will be the 2020 primaries. The GOP has an enormous amount of senators up for reelection in 2020, so this is our chance to throw out the cucks. Especially Bitch McConnell.

If they're is a God, we can get rid of Paul Ryan somehow.

It's important to note the "chilling effect" this had, people forget that during Operation Wetback of the 4-5 million deported, half of them were self-deported… because honestly who wants to live in fear of the feds busting down their doors in the middle of the night.

We can deport a million, who knows how many more go along just to not have to deal with la migra?

The funny thing is that the US had a completely American symbol, Columbia but (((they))) dropped her after WW1 since the "Lady Liberty" proved to be better propaganda.

She used to be on all our coins, and bills.

It may be in the works, this shit is fucking surgery after all, have to keep the country up and running as much as possible or nationalism might get buried again. That's the problem having motherfuckers in power they'll salt the fields on their way out.

Stop human dumping!

We just need to reinstate janitors.

No it's elimination of healthcare INSURANCE, a very specific kind of INSURANCE that is comppletely incapable of doing what it sets out to do, provide healthcare at an affordable cost. They make it sound like Trump is nuking hospitals, when he's just ovening (((lawyers))).

weebs are eternal

=NO DACA?=

Checked. Who the fuck fires warning shots mid-war?

I don't watch Indonesian cartoons, what is this referencing?

I have another one

Fuck next year. America desperately needs a strong leader. During the election, Trump's support jumped every time he ignored the PC angle and compromises.

He must be both quick and bold to inspire the nation.

Whites are denied in-group to ensure things like "positive economic impact", "changed lives", and "we can sadly anticipate a Trump DOJ abandonment of support for the lawfulness of the Obama orders establishing DACA"

Whites are dying to a parasite that says "we" when it means "they".

Imagine if Whites ever grew the spine to say we can sadly anticipate a Democrat abandonment of support for the lawfulness of the Trump presidency and its executive orders. That is how the parasites moan at us and we understand what they are when we see why we would never bother to talk with them as they do to us.

I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING CHILDREN OR EVEN A WIFE, THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF HOW THINGS SHOULD BE.

Obama should be euthanised for letting all of those salsa-drinking aliens into the US in the first place. Even kike alex jones was reporting on the open borders affair.

moar

Here's my OC
Is it dank enough?

Go back to 2013.

doesn't change the fact that there's a record of you voting beforehand

Not a bad start, but remember DACA affects less than 10% of all illegals in the US, less than 5% if you include anchor babies - and don't forget, Mexicans multiply

Kek seeing how much Trump has fought to fulfill his campaign promises, the black pill shills have zero credibility.

Of course he would live in a place like that

'EEZ OOMIEZ IZ STOOPID. MO' DAKKA MEANZEZ MO' KILLIN' DA DAWK OOMIEZ. OI FINK DAHT DEM BE NEEDEN A KRUMPEN FROHM DA TRUMPEN

This is genius.

Lol they're so assblasted in last few weeks they're just ignoring posts like yours and giving up. They don't even take the bait anymore because they're so obvious that we all dogpile them. Kek

(checked)

Liberals, man.

Yes, that's exactly how it's supposed to work. A government concerned with its own citizens and not with foreigners who plunder the country's public money and victimize the citizenry.

WEW lad

And then you have Corrine Brown, recently convicted of 18 out of 22 felony charges involving such fine political hobbies as mail fraud and false federal tax filings. She was spat forth from THIS monstrosity of a district from 1993 to 2016.

Yeah LMAO that was quite the laugh waking up.
Desperate sliding is desperate. Mods are asleep though they need some of us from new shitpostingland as mods to fill the timezones

Wait a minute. Why don't they apply all together for citizenship?
And why can't he speak properly?

They spammed furry porn yesterday. I think the chain of command has just abandoned them and they don't know what to do.

Beaners not driving on roads, not clogging up schools, not doing inane things is a GDP enhancer. Buying power will go up. You may have to mow your lawn yourself, but I don't see how this is a problem. Just plant some pines, they shade and stump it out if you don't want a lawn.
I don't understand why niggers as a bloc voted for immigration. You have to be absolutely insane to vote your gibs to others. Really, crazy, stupid, mad and insane.

Never laughed more this week.

Good point. Usually they go silent and regroup when majorly and obviously BTFO by stories/happenings and especially anything to do with Trump (their main division strategy) etc.
Especially if Trump does something to shit on kike agenda, utter silence and at most some slide threads get shoah'd.
Makes me wonder if they're giving up or have just told them to keep sliding/spamming.

It's all they have now, kek.

Because FUCK WHITEY is more important than actually doing what economically makes sense and would directly benefit themselves.
In a sense, same is true for the legal beaners. Logically, shouldn't they be against illegals because they are the ones competing with illegals? Of course, that's not how it really works, because ethnic solidarity comes first.

Peter Thiel is German. I think he was even born in Germany.

Thiel, Mercer, Ricketts, and Palmer aren't even jewish. Nice try, faggot

Kek.

I'm sorry about ur brother

It would be worth it, since all the mexicans are going to vote us into communism, how's our GDP going to look then?

MFW they televise Jose's deportation.

Rickett as in the family that owns the Chicago Cubs? If so, they are absolutely jews. And I don't know about Mercer. Gave his daughter a real jewy name. Maybe his wife is.

Dont hold your breath on sessions.
Has he went after clinton, obama, or the leakers?

Meanwhile in reality:

>archive.fo/ZM3sc

Did you do your duty and harass them?

Some more twitter salt/virtue signaling

Some more reddit bitching haha

Also why would any native Floridan want to remove Hobe sound? Martin county should reclaimed by the right

This was exactly his plan. He knew what he was doing by not fighting that narrative, and even dropping little tidbits to encourage it.

impressive shot.

Satan knows how fucked we really are. We are already in Hell.

let's not count these eggs til they hatch

I have NEVER been against gerrymandering until now.

Shit's got to stop.

THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE BALLOT, OR THE BULLET

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't gerrymandering currently give Republicans an advantage in winning elections? It's a ridiculous system for sure, but if things were properly divided up then Republicans probably wouldn't have a majority in the Senate, and the House would be closer to 50/50 split.

Or maybe that was just some Democrat propaganda I heard somewhere and never double-checked.

You have the good and the bad user.

Because it's already set to expire in the next year anyway. Why bother with the bad press when you can just sit back and let things sort themselves out?

Gotta admit that's pretty funny

To be fair, Amazon, Tyson, and all the other giant manufacturers who exclusively employ illegals—who work for pennies and have no workers rights—WILL take a serious hit…
…AND THEY SHOULD

Dream's over parasites, time to wake up and be a leech in your own country.

They won't take a serious hit until there is a groundswell of people producing their own food outside of their supply chains. Whether that is through micro-farms/plantations on private property or through nationalized/socialized neighborhood indoor farms [like a repurposed dead mall or vacant warehouse], who knows, but when you are dependent on large corporations to feed yourself, they have the power to do what they want. I don't expect things to swing in the other direction with Amazon's acquisition of Whole Foods and their already massive selection of canned/bottled/bagged food products [and other household items like paper products, utensils, cleaning solutions] they ship all over the world.

If representation was properly weighed so that city parasites and illegals weren't oversampled there would be less than 10% Dems on capitol hill.

Even in mexico the more you look native the more you get shat on.
There is rampant prejudice against most of retirements of the ancient tribes.
Its even a common insult over there to be called an "indio".

Absolutely. Everyone should watch Apocalypto (directed by based Mad Mel) to get a basic gestalt of what these mesoamerican savages were really like. And they are so fucking goddamn ugly.

its because spainars were and are stupid fucking horndogs and they never made any distinction about race because the sandniggers turned them by and large into mudbloods in the dark ages. best we can do now is differentiate them as amerindins (native aztecs etc) and metzios (mexican term for happas IIRC)

voter ID laws would finish off the dems, term limits would fix the republican party a lot but it might be time for a new "nationalist party" or something and try to push things to a two party system where it's the republican party vs the far right

user, this is a victory cannon.

They are defeated

What would ultimately fix most of our problems is a complete ban on multiple citizenship for any and all public officials. Judges, congressmen, pencilpsushers it doesn't matter. If you have a dual citizenship YOU ARE NOT FIT TO SERVE THE UNITED STATES IN THE INTEREST OF HER AND HER PEOPLE, PERIOD.

Latinos are also tremendous litterers.
I don't know if we'll ever manage to pick up the garage strewn along the border crossing paths in the desert, let alone the communities they've trashed.

Blacks' motivation seems to be stronger on the anti-white sentiment than pro-Beaner. Not that I want any defacto white-black conservative alliance, but it is frustrating that not more blacks are woken up to the reality of immigration.

The idea of dual citizenship is actually pretty absurd, it's one of those privileges Jews carved out for themselves that now everyone uses when the naturalize or have a parent from a different country. It should be grounds for denaturalizing or revoking U.S. citizenship.

it's pretty sweet tbh
t. kraut-burger

For fucks sake user.

How about this OC?

I changed the font to make it more appropriate (and readable).

SOON

Rename your .webm, faggot.

Nehlen is not /ourguy/. He had 2 kids with a white woman and divorced her to be with some jeb! tier spic. At best he is a strong civnat. With that said, getting rid of Ryan is paramount, and I'm going to volunteer for pretty much anyone who tries to primary him including Nehlen (who has already announced he's running again in 2018). If you all think of anything that needs boots on the ground, there's at least one Holla Forumsack in the district.

Shut your shill mouth and go back to Holla Forums. Rand is flawed but he has been the most consistent advocate of a full repeal of obama care.

FUCK YES.

THEIR MISERY MAKES MY ERECTION HARDER

Why?

I swear you can draw a line with a kink in it and call it a jew.

How would deporting people who aren't old enough to work hurt the economy?

Because there would be less kids to buy tons of imported plastic crap, duh.

LMAO

Good. Stop playing nice with zombie liberals and give us a chance to re elect trump so we can continue to diminish the illegal and gimme dat vote

On the commercial side all those little shitbags need clothes, sugary sodas, fast food, chinese electronic toys and every other consumable you can think of. In the public sector they provide lots and lots of employment for teachers, social workers, police, medical personnel and finally the cock gargling journalists who promote them.

So despite them being nation-wrecking subhuman turds, as long as money is changing hands they're seen as indispensable. Pretty simple really.

IT BEGINS

Weren't the libshits telling us for years that illegals aren't a drain on the system because they can't receive any benefits? So explain how these cunts are able to go to college at all in the first place. Something tells me they don't naturally have enough money to pay for college up-front. They're getting fucking federal student loans or other gibsmedat money to go?

In fact, how do these cunts even have bank accounts? Last I checked you need a social security number for that shit.

>(((how)))

Oh god. (or insert entity of your choice, or not) I've been waiting for decades to see these fucker's faces when the gibs train gets shut down and they're told to get the fuck out. This is a tentative step and we should all look forward to much more pain and tears as these leeches are burned off one by one.

"Trail Of Beans"

ABSOLUTELY 2017

Dumb beaner filing court documents challenging the courts decision to chuck his ass out, he's filing the documents from Mexico

I bet the fat spic bitch can't sew either.

It's happening

Nobody should have dual-citizenship. It's a divisive scheme to allow traitors into a country. Renouncing the country you've come from should be a requirement to gaining citizenship through legal immigration (preferably from white countries).

For the lawyers it's just business, and for the NGOs it's a PR stunt.
Either way, they can get fucked.

Doesn't look like he's freezing to death in some ragged NGO tent out in the desert while under artillery fire.

You forgot a "shall not issue" policy to illegals.

florida, indiana, michigan, and minisota are potential blue->red flips

I would much prefer to issue it only to war and public service heroes as a way to rub it in the Jews faces than just ban it outright.

excellent

Aztecs have no place in the new America we're building.
GET THE FUCK OUT

They don't really belong in Mexico either. No one wants them anywhere.

Sessions ain't gonna do fuck all for the people. He is as slimy as just about anybody in that festering shithole known as D.C.

The redditt beaner said Trump is supportive of DACA. That isn't true is it?

Fuck off JIDF. King has always been a good goy Zionist cuck right up there with McCain and Ghram.

Fuck off kike. If you want to try your "oy vey, he's a good goy" D&C bullshit you should try better targets. It's too obvious when you try it on someone like Steve King.

King is a jew though, no jew is to be trusted.

The internet will be the death of you Kikes. Here's Steve King on the floor of the House telling the goyim to die defending Israel while crying Holocaust over Palestinians digging tunnels to escape the concentration camps.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-EgTx0yYM

Gas yourselves. He's not a jew and all republican's have to do their "muh Israel" shtick to make the normies vote for them.

Although at the rate the Overton window is shifting, "muh israel" may not be a normie position much longer.

but won't someone think of the poor jews :(

Fucking pathetic shilling Schlomo. Nobody gives a shit about Israel as a serious political issue except Kikes, a small number of Evangelicals, and of course the traitor politicians who themselves out for shekels.

Here's a younger Steve King shilling harder than any Jew outside of Joseph Lieberman for the Iraq War. Just fuck right off JIDF.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcQLBYBjaU

Columbia>>>Liberty. She's prettier and supports white domination of the planet, how could you prefer old torchy?

Of course the beaner would read Martin Luther Coon…
Based on the high digits and position, I don't this one is illegal anymore.. but if anyone was thinking about trying to ICE him, by all means!

Her "The Jewish Problem" is available here unz.org/Pub/Century-1883feb-00602

it's

Fuck, accidentally hit post before I finished writing.

As I was saying, it's a pro-Jewish propaganda piece that admits some Jewish mistakes that would be called anti-semitic to be spoken of today (slavery and usury) but blames everything on Christians. Oy vey, we were kicked out of six gorillion countries, but it was always the Christians at fault!

In other words, it's nothing.

You dont say?

Jewish psychology on full display there moshe.

Especially Israeli.

Why isn't it legal to shoot illegals on sight? They are invaders.

They're going far too fucking slowly to fix the 2024 election. At this rate they'll only get rid of 850,000 mexicunts by 2020. 3% is ridiculous for 4 years of work.

top kek

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""IMMIGRANTS""""""""""""""""""""""""

That beaner looks like he's got the Down's…

underrated post

No one knew DACA was so complicated

No one knew donors were so complicated

Dios mío!
What you wrote sounds like Italian.
-t Spaniard.

w0t?

What does visa mean in slant-eye?

Does anybody here lip-read German?

Thanks for conceding the point that Steve King is a lifelong Zionist Neo-Con shill. You're not posting on Kikebook or Plebbit anymore.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but you do realize that in order to get them they probably used stolen/fake SSNs, right?

Stop shaming fecundity.

How new are you

Did you get delirious from lack of foreskins there schlomo? Or are you literally the retarded kike in the JIDF pic?

The only solution for illegal immigration is a bullet.

wew

I think they have to wait for their anchor baby to reach adulthood before they can apply for citizenship.

He can't speak properly because he's a fake american.

I love asshurt lefties

I hope they'll piss him off even more, so maybe he'll go full 1488

Dubs say its true

Dubs confirm the tacocaust

lost

Maybe we should take pics similar to that girl holding that sign and give a message that shows that the gov swiped 187 billion from the taxpayer, divide that amount out per person it was supposed to have served, and show whatever the astronomical number would be it would help people see the ruse. If you divde 187 billion by the number of immigrants it will be millions of dollars per person.

You could add all the low income and homeless and it would still be millions per person.

I am about to fall asleep so I'm not green texting this.

"Cost Of A Broken System: U.S. Spent More On Immigration Than All Other Federal Enforcement Agencies Combined
By Amanda Peterson Beadle
During the 2012 fiscal year, the federal government spent more on immigration enforcement — $18 billion — than on every other federal law enforcement agencies combined, according to a new report from the Migration Policy Institute.

The spending on Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Customs and Border Protection dwarfs the combined $14.4 billion spent on the FBI; Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; Drug Enforcement Administration and U.S. Secret Service.
The U.S. has spent more than $187 billion on immigration enforcement since President Reagan signed the Immigration Reform and Control Act in 1986 — which first made it illegal for employers to hire undocumented workers along with strengthening U.S. border security.

Adjusted for inflation, the U.S. now spends 15 times as much on immigration enforcement as it did in the mid-1980s. And the number of deportations and immigration-related prosecutions has also jumped along with the increased spending:"

more at link:thinkprogress.org/cost-of-a-broken-system-u-s-spent-more-on-immigration-than-all-other-federal-enforcement-agencies-3b38581733e2?gi=fd4deb343e3a

I don't even know who that fucking site is I just wanted a quick number for now.

Economic impact lol. Work off the books, collect welfare, food stamps, wic. Buy diet soda and chips and frozen food with said welfare and food stamps. Have 8 kids. 6 of them have their own kids before graduating high school. They all repeat the process.
Fuck off

THAT'S NOT A COUCH I WOULD LIKE TO REST ON IT IT COULD BE COMFY

seriously though
REMOVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BEFORE THEY DRAIN OUR COUNTRY DRY AND OR BREED US OUT

Shilling my archive, it will be cmpletely updated in a couple of days.
mega.nz/#F!EINjRS4S!P4RCozMkJ4iqnqnrvKVrDg

well a leftie would just say that is proof that you need to stop deporting "undocumented people".

Not a sterling example of government efficiency if it costs them this much to manage illegal scum.

99 BEANERS ON THE LAM
99 BEEEEEEAAAAANNN-ERS
CATCH A CROOK
DEPORT HIS ASS
98 BEANERS ON THE LAM

/r/ing that one

That is beautiful.

haha, vertical layout tho

Read the constitution, it was never abolished. The entire prison population could be sold off as slaves.

send her back to whatever Aztec mural she came from

lol just found her lawyer

Holy shit I'd almost forgotten that was a real thing.

What is it about people fucking up their own languages so that amuses me like this?

Can someone help me figure out the ICE form? I must be a retard, but I can't decide which one of these options is for illegals?

The spic I want to report is illegal, but might be on DACA. I'm not positive.

I have a book for him

Well, let's see, our beaner isn't a citizen, no?
That makes our beaner an alien.
Our beaner came to the USA in violation of our law, no?
That makes our beaner a criminal.
Our beaner is neither turning itself in nor leaving the country, no?
That makes our beaner a fugitive.

This Holla Forumsack says "Fugitive Criminal Alien" is your answer.