Westaboo:

Westaboo:

Japanese games enthusiast:

Other urls found in this thread:

kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yep

Can't disagree with you, OP, have an upvote from me.

Shut the fuck up chink.

Shamefur dispray.

Start shit get hit

1 American life is worth 50 japs

shit thread, but I noted recently that every board is overrun with normalfags who hate anime and everything else "foreign".

1 bump = 1 upvote
1 sage = 1 downvote

well 1 American weights as 50 japs

Your leaders actually knew of a pearl harbor strike months in advance, yet they did nothing to prevent it.

Continue being delusional though, it's kind of cute.

Not surprising since japs are anorexic malnourished starving sticks the weight of a feather

I don't like strategy games because my operating system has better game play, but yeah. OP is right.

lol gooks are the gayest casuals on this planet

Unit 731

Japs are insane monsters, thank God we put those rabid fuckers down.

We raped the fanatic out of them so hard that it pussified their culture.

Keep whining. It makes Americans look like exactly what they are.

you can't make america great again if you allow foreign influences in
embargo all foreign goods
embargo all foreign culture
arrest anyone who watches anime and send them to re-education centers
america will rise again

You might as well just embrace Islam, with that mindset.

Globalist detected.

Come on dudes, leave fucking patrotism aside for a minute and try to discuss the subject as objectively as possible.

More like proud to be autistic.

I never responded to anything about immigration, you fucking retard.

Banning foreign culture would leave you with Hollywood, McDonald's and Coca Cola. I guess it's just about what people like you deserve. American culture is Jewish culture.

LMAO

ROFL

A Spiritual Jew either way.

More like BESTaboo, gook

Wewlad

No its because its called war, you obviously no jack shit.
During a war depending on information you deal with mis-info which is spread to have a country waste resources.
It's why Britian spent so much money breaking the German code.
The Americans thought the attack of Pearl Harbor had to be mis-info, one the torpedoes of the time needed a minimum depth to work properly which Pearl Harbor didn't have.

And two, no one thought the Japs would be so retarded to launch an attack on 3 countries far larger then them, with far more capital, industry and production, meanwhile they are having a steel shortage.

And they ended up using those mostly to ferry suicide gliders which were filled increasingly with younger and younger men hopped up on meth.

Yeah fuck of Nip apologist.

Trips of truth.

Lets flip a coin and see where I land

Post ends in even number = Westaboo
Post ends in odd number = Japanese games enthusiast

sweet

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

A belief in God is more logical and reasonable than a belief that you're just a cosmic accident.

Belief in God is not the same as belief in the Christian God

Ok. And?

Pantheism and Polytheism have already been debunked, so it's a case of which Monotheism is right.

In all the theological and philosophical debates, Christianity tend to win and make the most sense.

The God of the Bible is the creator of the universe. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Most High. The living God.

Our LORD and SAVIOUR Jesus Christ, known as Yeshua ha'Messiah in Hebrew or Iesous in Greek.

>EMBRACE THE AGONY

Witcher 3 is honorary eastern for me

>UNHOLY ABODE

At least Western games are for the intelligent

But yeah you're right, it's just too bad you're a fag about it

egoism

what's so difficult? 720

You don't even have to try to get replies when you're baiting Holla Forumstards.

(you)

>IN THE REALM OF THE GREAT SATAN! I WAS CAST FROM HIS PALMS, REMOVED FROM SALVATION! AND MY SINS GREW EVER MORE THERE, AND I THINNED DOWN UNDER THE COSMIC FLARE! OH SATAN RELEASE US FROM THIS TORMENT, THIS ENDLESS SPRAWL OF YOUR GARMENT, YOUR ROBES THAT SPREAD FROM THE EASTERN DESERT TO THE WESTERN SEA!

While OP is baiting, he's also listing some legitimate points.

There's a really big chunk of people on Holla Forums Holla Forums that clearly only play western "games" with little to no gameplay and are basically shit at video games that require reflexes past the level of your grandma, don't know anything about japanese video games in general, and pretty much approach this hobby on a very superficial level.

A lot of them are from Holla Forums, like anons such as realized pretty quickly.
These individuals essentially don't really belong here, but they've got nowhere else to go.

But, i actually don't have a problem with them.
Do you know why?
Because 99% of the time in their retarded, clumsy hate for anything japanese, they hate nintendo.
And that keeps the population of nintendo drones here in check pretty reliably.

And that, actually keeps this board balanced and prevents it from becoming 4chan Holla Forums.

its always gooks making shit threads about vns and the next cinematic meme moviegame

always

I'm amazed this board managed to go to absolute shit in less than 2 years.
I blame the mods for not dealing with bait and autism sooner, it's too late now.

OP here, not even baiting, should have changed westaboo to whatever and cut the american part.

more like 2 months

You were baiting

>AND ON THAT ENDLESS PLATEAU I SAW FIVE FACES LIKE THAT OF MY OWN, STARING AT ME WITH WARPED EYES AS WE FADED AWAY.

No, it was pretty good up until December of 2014, when newfags rushed in after moot dicked with Holla Forums.

Face it, you got outplayed, Americuck. You should've seen a suicide attack coming, especially after threats.

Also, brush up on your English.

Yes, we can't forget about the cluck a doodle duck moot.

You got nuked, twice.

Literally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.
Evaporated, erased from history.

pic related, American family laughing at dead japs

>MY PRAYERS HAD BEEN HEARD, AS THE SERAPHS HAD FLOWN AWAY, AND ALL THAT REMAINED WERE THE SEEKERS, SOULS OF THE NEPHILIM, SERVANTS OF GREAT QUEEN TIAMAT. THE WAVES SHALL RISE! THE WORLD SHALL DIE UNDER THE SERPENT FROM THE DEEP.

lol

whats this guys game?

Talk about strawmanning.

You're the one setting up a caricature strawman of "religion".

Kingdom Come: Deliverance dev

kingdomcomerpg.com/

there's nothing about anime in the OP

VIDEO
          GAMES

I never said anything about religion, I'm not the person you were just replying to.

>>>/christian/

>AND IN A RAPID ORGY OF COSMIC RAPE, ECSTASY FILLED THE ROOM AS THE MEN AND WOMEN SCREAMED IN PLEASURE AND IN PAIN! THE TOMB HAD BEEN COVERED UP, AND THEY HEARD SCRATCHES FROM ITS DOOR, THEY DID NOT MOVE THE STONE, AND LAUGHED AS THE RISEN ONE GASPED FOR AIR! THE PARTY HAD JUST BEGUN, AND THEY WEREN'T READY TO GO TO THAT INFERNAL PIT BELOW!

>>>/atheism/

Except these "Western lines" you listed belongs to americunt "developers". It's unfortunate that no one can see the difference between americunts and the rest of the world, the same can be said about Japanese devs who think that americunt libtards who control the media represent the West.

I hope chinks or russians will nuke USA and Sweden one day, nothing can change these two shitholes and americunt will continue destroying the world. Daily reminder that TPP is happening only because of US and instead of doing something americunt going to accept without any kind of resistance.

a fine tip to you sir

Designated shitting thread?

M'lady

talk about the fucking post dude the image is irrelevant

==>AND THE MEN TOOK THE SEVEN WITCHES AND MADE THEM INTO THEIR WIVES, TWENTY HUSBANDS FOR EACH WITCH. THE EIGHT FALLEN SERAPHS AND THE NINE ANTECHERUBIM STORMED INTO HEAVEN AND RIPPED GABRIEL DOWN BY HIS HAIR, AND PROCEDED TO RAPE HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE MANGLED CROSS! THE HARLOTS CHEERED AS EACH OF THE HORNED ONE'S MINIONS STABBED HOLES INTO GABRIEL TO FIT MORE AND MORE OF THEMSELVES!

Flanders would never say that

But one of the platforms Trump is running on is stopping the TPP.

Learn to speak proper American

I though NZ started it. I bet you're a kiwifuck too

No idea I don't know shit about New Zeland just like 98% of the world.

You can't fool me you kiwinigger

what the fuck are you talking about i can't even read it

My favorite part about gookophiles is that if you don't polish the knob of every form of japanese entertainment released it must be because you irrationally all things gook simply because they're gook.

This is hilarious of course, because this is exactly the type of behavior weebs engage in, only that it's applied to western entertainment instead.

The reason many weebs engage in this kind of behavior is because many of them are social outcasts, people who have been rejected (most actually haven't been rejected, they just feel this way because they weren't willing to put any effort into social interactions) by their local communities, so they idealize culture worlds away from their awful communities that have "rejected" them. "I hate it here, people are so vapid and cruel, I bet Japan is much better than here." Essentially, the love and personifciation of another culture stems from the feeling of being rejected from their own.

This mindset is, of course, why weebs get highly defensive and project so hard when anything remotely japanese is criticized. "You didn't like this ABC drama in cartoon form? It must be because you're one of those vapid jocks! You probably only hate it because it's japanese!" This is nonsense, because I enjoy many things japanese: Godzilla (giant collection of Godzilla movies and toys), Dark Souls, Streets of Rage etc.

Yet another thing weeb idealization mindset does is make it so that lower quality entertainment is given a pass simply because of the fact that it's made by nips (bonus points if it's anime). Dragon's Dogma immediately comes to mind. This game was hyped so much on Holla Forums before it's PC release it was ridiculous; you would have thought the game was flawless. So imagine my disappointment when I finally did play it. The red classes are so unbelievably bad and have no niche they fill (you will spend most of your time climbing monsters like the yellow classes do, except they actually have tools for climbing combat), but the other classes are so ridiculously easy that it's not even fun (magick archer and mystic knight take the cake for being utterly boring). Almost all of the boss fights involve you climbing on the monster or doing the much easier task of simply shooting the weak spot with your ridiculously strong bow attacks (being rewarded for getting up close and personal? Nah, get outdpsed by some guy who doesn't put himself in harm's way). Who could forget the awful story? The whole seneschal thing is just completely ludicrous and comes completely out of nowhere for no reason (twists = good). Don't get me started on BBI aka "One shot: the expansion (until you get level 2 armor and everything becomes a pushover)." The game is a 6/10, maybe 7/10 at best, but you would have thought it was a 9/10 listening to the weebs on Holla Forums.

The last part of weeb idealization is that they pretend all jap gamers are super hardcore and would sneer at games like CoD or Skyrim, but this not true at all. Japs love both CoD and Skyrim, not to mention mobile games. Anyone who thinks Japan is some hardcore bastion is idealizing hard.

Bonus points for the people who think only Holla Forums would not idolize jap shit. A majority of the country must be browsing Holla Forums then. Double bonus if some weeb makes up a story about how he bangs all the chicks he knows.

Fixed the spacing.

that's some nice statements and opinions but it's all wrong

/thread

It's pretty fucking simple moron Japanese games in general are designed with a certain way and western games in general are designed another way. Some people prefer the way japanese games are made some people prefer the way western games are made. Just because you don't like Dragon's Dogma as much as everyone else doesn't mean anything. That happens with all kinds of shit for every medium and region. Shit gets really popular some people don't like it and wonder what the fuck is wrong with everyone else. I like Japanese games and anime because I enjoy playing/watching them more than western stuff. There is tons of bad anime and tons of bad western TV. Most live-action Japanese movies and TV are awful. Most of the shit weebs like don't even largely represent Japanese culture this is the stuff nerds in Japan like not the mainstream.

Are you actually trying to speak with a Holla Forumsfag lol

Oh God. This guy. Love him.

what a fucking pleb

There is nothing wrong with liking games made by compatriots. I'm a Slav and I have played most Slavic games ever made, excluding some obvious flops. I also played hundreds of Western titles and maybe ten Japanese ones (if you don't count VNs). Does that make me a slavboo or westaboo? Fuck you, OP.

Hi slut

"Makes most sense of all religions", even if it were true, is not a particularly high achievement.

Woops, unnecessary spoiler.

Japanese games are mostly for consoles. I don't want to spend hours learning emulating them on my PC just to play some grindfest JRPGs or waifu simulators.

See, this is another element i forgot to mention, all of them are usually PCucks.

Ultimately they're subhumans, but all i care about is that they act as a natural antibody against nintendrones.

As long as they repel them and keep them contained, they can shit up the board as much as they want.

You can keep these westaboo cucks contained because as soon as you actually start talking about video games they shit their pants, shitpost a bit and then go away, but nintendrones are much, much more harmful and persistent.
Nintendrones will literally take over the entire board if you let them.

Oh the ironing.

Also Reddit tier bait. Consoles were made to jew you out of money and you do that willingly.

This