Spic attempts to jump border wall, hangs by atomic wedgie until border patrol cut her down

Spic couldn't even lift her own body weight. completely useless. One less mouth to feed on government assistance.
archive.is/pJF6d

That's Arabs user.

Mestizos are also sandniggers.

Poor beaneress.

10/10

There used to be a time when you would put the bodies of your dead enemies on spikes near your border. let's go back to that time

We should be hanging them by the neck and leaving them as a warning.

should have given her children some sticks and told them she was filled with green cards.

I guess they left you hanging

Checked :)

DAPA got wrecked and DACA is about to and I finally won't have to deal with your beaner shit and your shitty puns and your smug fucking spic face

Anyone have the unblurred image?

Excellent work, user.

Which is why the fucking spics needed a harness to hoist the sow? The wall is being built fuckers.

They should of pulled on her feet and slingshotted her back over tbh

If for nothing else, this should be the sole reason behind building The Wall: prevent dumb latinx and paint-huffing teenage WE WUZ AZTECS from trying to jump the border.

Should have left her there as an example.

Make it a transparent PNG

Oh thanks! Now I'm a little shy (pic related)
jk what a fag

Should have left her hanging. It'd be a good warning for others.

trump is so fucking kosher.

1488D chess was really 666D chess on the goyim.

(checked)
user delivars

My post was about Kushner, but yeah there's obviously more than one thing wrong with this pic.

mexican jumping beans

Top Kek. I imagined a smug Trump pepe looking at a really butthurt illegal with his underpants caught in the wall.

SHOOT ON SIGHT

very nice

Point and laugh. Stupid beaner cunt.

f00kin nice one.

HANG EM BY THE PUSSY

FUCKING NORMALFAG

you deserved dubs for that user, fuckin saved

Well, there go a perfectly good new pair of sides.

Kek.

No sandniggers means arabs and mudslimes newfag

IT'S WORKING

Over the wall you go, Paco.

VIVA PIÑATA

I thought those were skies at first.

I really hate to correct you on this, but prison comes with "free food".
…of course there is the whole thing about the loss of freedom, and all that. Tragically, the bitch in question won't get enough for all the shit she has done.

Good post otherwise, please enjoy the HO scale Morton Salt factory.

Noun: A woman of Mexican heritage.
Usage: The beaneress has been detained for public assplay in conjunction with attempting to illegally cross the border.

No such thing as ironic wall touching

Every illegal is the equivalent of someone just barging into your house uninvited. Invite yourselves into liberal homes.

I wouldn't hit that pinata. You'd either have beans or babies spilling out. Beanie Babies.

Saved, thx annon

top secret redpill:
spanish are just arabs and therefore mexicans are literally sandniggers

autist disclaimer: not true lol meds are white bloody hell m8