Star citizen's scam: coming out for the backer

so ? how many of you faggot gave money to Chris Robber to fuel his scam ?

don t be depressed

vine.co/v/itelIwgEP9z

if you didn t, let s laugh at thoses cultist together!

No reaction image chains

Scam Shitizen

What happened to your ' key user?

blasted it to oblivion.

Do you want to talk about it?

Joke's on you I have never paid for a single video game in my life.

do i have to take a seat ?

same here, and thus
videogame became the cheaper entertainment service .

I've become really disappointed in the few video games that I kickstarted. All of the board and rpg books I've backed have come through, though. With the exception of Heavy Gear.

wait, he escaped to mexico? he is going to get kidnaped by narcos

indeed, the only thing i ever backed on kickstarter was this book about The Fountain war on EvE.

Wait, Croberts and CIG were mad enough at ex-employees shittalking them that they hired PIs?

The only people who got kikestarter shekels from me are Dennis Detwiler and Arc Dream.

man, this is pathetic. how does it feel to know you're more invested in this shitshow than any of them.

$350

Kickstarter isn't as cancerous as early access (although the two regularly mix, now). With early access and 'playable alpha' games like star shitizen, there is a profit motive to dragging development on forever as there will be little additional money from a launch as everyone's already bought in and the donations will dry up. Such games are milked until revenue goes low then 'released', more like abandoned, in whatever state they were in at the time.

i dont remmember seeing any spam of start citizen thread ?

are you perhaps one of thoses butthurt "cultist" using sarcasm and indirect speech as argument ?

Jesus, it just gets worse and worse and worse.

How much did you spend, user? Can you share your jpegs with us?

so, what are you faggots gonna do when the game finally comes out in 2017 and it gets OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE rating on Steam from 500K users?

you gonna cry faggots? you gonna be bitter little shits because you have forgotten how to enjoy video games and be optimistic maybe just once in your worthless lifetime?

i know what i'm gonna do. i'm gonna enjoy the game and all the crazy ships i paid for, while you shitpost your vitriol here and 4chan.

god, i just hope it uses Denuvo. all of you are just pirate shits with no jobs, i hope you never get this glorious game for free.

If it comes out and it's actually good I will buy it

Luckily for me that's never going to happen

what's the matter faggots? can't handle the truth? with 117 million dollars from backers and no investors this game is set to be the best space sim of all times. stop shitposting.

no you won't

people who actually buy games don't visit chans

this is a forum for poor people and BRs

hue

hue.

(7)

But Freespace 1 and 2 have been out for over a decade, user

you are so mad.
call me when you quit the pre alpha

Freespace wasn't good. The X series is far better at the space part of space, only plotfags would disagree.

you don t even know how to count you fucking nigger

well that would explain why your are so mad… since you can t count, you may have given to much to Mr Robber

it prob. cost 250 dollars max

Oh, a Newtonian movement fag. Space being like space has no relationship to a game's entertainment value.

From the perspective of gameplay alone nothing even approaches FS2. Best space dogfighting, best anti-warship combat. User-made campaings set the bar a mile higher. And the consistently updated visuals, storytelling that drives the gameplay instead of interrupting it, and incredibly stable engine ensure it will remain the king of its sub-genre for decades.

There's literally nothing to criticize unless you're an autist who can't tolerate airplanes in space.

that s just an example . they should focus on game dev instead of doing shitty vine .
same goes for the 20k expresso machine … sure it s nothing compare to the 100million .
but if you add everything up ….

the result are here. tons of money where thrown away.
the fps/boarding module

much less the 20millions goal

but hey ! you go your Roberts Space Industries Class II space suit in your hangar if you where one of thoses early guys who had their eyes full of dream (before June 28, 2013)

they could have engage more staff to work faster(in parallel) but no .

fucking this. i actually backed scam yiddizen back when it seemed like a great idea and regret it now, and the flight model feels like total fucking garbage. every time i think about trying to get some form of entertainment out of that game if/when it ever gets released, i remember my time spent in arena commander where every single ship is sliding around like it's three-dimensional initial D or some weird, zero gravity space FPS where you're on bungee cords or something

is it realistic? i don't know, i've never been to space. is it fun? god no. it just feels like complete shit. yet every time anyone brings it up someone's like "b-but muh newtonian physix" like that's a good thing. protip: it isn't unless the team making the flight model is actually good at what they do, and these guys clearly are not

Go back to SA you fucking goon

truly, Scam Citizen has the most powerful fanboys.

You don't understand much do you?

What do goons have now that they've lost the war?

thats typical SC cultist the gameplay was bad.
and at that time complain existed because you had this alpha going on …
Elite dangerous alpha of end2013-early 2014 is still better than what star citizen offer you in 2016.

there should be annotations(explaining what he do/strategy) if not open it with youtube

I honestly kind of wished I had just backed the kickstarter before all this shit went down. I have a friend that payed 30$ then and is going to get the game without having to buy shitty ships or go through their shop.

Worst thing is that shit won't ever be discounted since they're gonna sell it on their own.

Fug

I disagree. I played it a few months ago and it required mods just to be playable without breaking a wrist due to the horrible controls. The dogfighting was simplistic, the weapons were boring, there were a lot of mission-ending bugs even with all the community fixes, and it gives you very little freedom (subjective, but I expect more than wing commander with graffix after the '90s).
Thr graphics were bad. I installed all the community shit and they were still bad.
Plotfaggotry. I concede that for players that want a story told to them rather than create their own that it easily beats the X games.
Yeah, nah. It's very easy to crash. Fly too close to the fake asteroid in one of the early missions and everything will vanish and then crash, for example. That happens with vanilla and modded.
You're lost in nostalgia.

I still play it regularly alongside new games, so every week is a reality check and it remains my favorite space game. I-War 1 gives it a run for its money, however.

Their own collective salt.

thats doesnt change his point
that s hwo the brain work.
when you ear a shitty song again and again and again you end up not disliking it anymore or even liking it …

and listening to it again will not sudently make you realize it s crap.

(thats why miley cyrus still manage to sell here godawfull "song" they just make normalfags listend to it again and again.)

Just… why? If the idea for the game and the guy having that idea isnt good enough to get together a handful or 2 of people who can make a game sometimes in their spare time if need to be then it's gonna be shit and you are 5 to 100bucks poorer.

That's true, but the game is respected not only on this board but almost universally. And recieving critical acclaim in the late 90s actually meant something, unlike today. Additionally, it's much simpler to objectively evaluate a game than a Miley Cyrus song. I can list quantifiable reasons why a game is good relative to its peers.

Just two reasons why crying "nostalgiafag" isn't good enough.

If people made games in their spare time then the game would be never ever

That's better than funding shit

If VD could make Age of Decadence then so can everyone else.

The only people who lose are the idiots funding this kikestarters.

In what way does it affect you to have developers use kikestarter and completely jew out and go back on all their words when you didn't even invest?

Don't get me wrong, kikestarter is shit and the people who actually fund a project that hasn't even come to fruition are fucking idiots. But the only people it affects are the people investing into kikestarter in the first place.

This argument is similar to pic related.

It also affects us who dont back because Kikestarter is creeping to become the norm just like Early Access and Patreon are.

Even here in Holla Forums you see we have users who back games and most often the game turns out to be total shit but do they learn from it? Most likely they dont.

I remember when shit hit the fan all those months ago or was ir a year? over the Derek Smart debacle and everyone going "NO MAN YOU JUST DON'T GET IT THE MONEY IS GOING IN THE RIGHT PLACES WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ANYWAY YOU DON'T DEVELOP GAMES SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP".

Then this fucking shit shows up and all bets are off, I can totally see that money being invested in what's truly important. This shit is now in that realm between extreme schadenfreude and unbelievable tragedy.

It's not you fucking moron.
You only think it's the same because I said I don't like kikestarter. That image is to describe a poster saying 2 polar opposite sides act exactly the same which I never even got close to.

What I said was that non-backers are not affected by backing projects with devs that will back on everything they promised.

The reason why Early access is shit is because idiots would pay for a half done project, in which developers abandon.

Kikestarter is a beast of it's own in that people will actually FUND a concept. Not an alpha, not a beta, a fucking idea.

I hate early access as well, but I do myself a personal favor and I do not "buy" early access games. Essentially, it has no consequences for non buyers in the end just like kikestarter. So how about you kill yourself for posting a shitty Holla Forums meme you didn't even use properly.

At least we can agree that patreon is the absolute worst because people are funding other people for just existing.

I dare you to give me logical reason and not a slippery slope argument of how early access and kikestarter affects non-buyers.

I advise anyone who knows even a little bit about programming to watch a few of the "bug smashers" videos on youtube. You'll see that the star citizen production is in complete disarray and no one there has any programming skill. They address bugs that only exist in the first place because of sheer incompetence but the "fixes" just cause more problems.

Cost-ineffective money laundering and scams. It's a "not my fault goyim are retards" problem more than anything.

That is literally a strawman.
This is the problem with Holla Forums that actual Holla Forumsacks point out every time one of those stormfag faggots scream shill.

In addition to the obvious:

It breed shit games not good, not even decent ones.

If these shits for brains did the games on their own time with their own hard earned money, had to learn how to code shit, art it up and fucking manage shit the end product while it could take up to several years to finish it would be if not great then atleast good enough of a game reeking that 'love' they had towards making it.

Then we have Kikestarter where they can just promise the impossible with help of some artfag and in the end either never deliver or outsource it for cheap to some Chinks or such after the money is starting to dry off and the end product is shit.

LITERALLY only effects buyers

Look I'll agree with anyone who says not to fund a kikestarter because they are right, it's stupid and a waste of money IF YOU FUND IT. But nobody should pretend that it affects anbyone who does opt in.

So Schaefer and Inafune are drug lords? Sure, bad people who are shit at doing business and treat ther fans like dogshit but I don't think you understand what money laundering is

I fail to see why you're actually defending the practice of kikestarter.

All it encourages is lazy fuckers to be even lazier, just like Patreon.

this is why you should never back kickstarter projects

And last, but not the last of all.

Why? Why do this? When did it become ok for a person/organization to fail and everyone they fucked over come over and pat them on their backs? What the fuck is this shit?

Someone needs to webm that door with all the screencaps coming out when it opens

Didn't he say that door was made from old garbage door? Wonder how many fags believe that shit