Comic book imagines California secession via revolution

Comic book imagines California secession via revolution

archive.is/j2FR8

Are you kidding me? We don't even need a revolution. If California wants to secede we'd be more than happy to let them to.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gAYBM.
ppic.org/publication/californias-political-geography/
archive.is/joa2c
archive.is/Bnt66
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just leave already but Jefferson can stay so we don't have to fix the flag.

Why don't you know the difference OP?

Jefferson is where all the Lefties live you moron.

I wish a nigga would.

Fuck off, shill.

Fuck the cunt its litrally an invading army

Learn how to sage. This comic is months old and got shilled on Holla Forums, it's from a publisher that literally no one reads.

Sorry i thought i hit the box my bad

At least i got dubs though

Sorry i ment to say trips PRAISE kek
Praise Ammit for JUSTICE tripa

No it's not. I fucking live in Jefferson. The lefties live down south and along the coast. Jefferson would be pretty evenly split.

So spics drew comic book art at the behest of jews that are pushing for US destabilization. So what? Send in the army and remove the spics, niggers, and jews from California problem solved.

Talk of revolution is cute until you run out of money.

I was curious about this, so I checked. CA began having votes in 1852. Since then, CA flipping it's vote would only have affected the outcome of 3 elections, none of them recent. The rest had large enough margins to not be affected.

The problem isn't just California

All 2 of you?

Of you could just deport all the liberals to California, wall it off and wait for the San Andreas fault to crack.

This is now a gets thread
Praise kek

Blue and red area need to become two separate nations.

The problem is every major city and high-population-density area in the United States. Anyone that sees the map by county can easily tell that the whole of the States is red with the exception of areas that are high-density population or overrun with non-citizens who are allowed to vote.

California is nothing more than an excellent representation of the massive problem the United States is facing in terms of liberalism, immigration, and leniency in voting rights. The map of Texas included; those two blips in the center of the state? Austin and Dallas, huge fucking cities loaded down with a massive presence of liberal ideology.

People move to areas where they feel more comfortable to surround themselves with more people that agree with them. Conservatives have slowly moved away from large cities over the last several decades, and it's only accelerated in recent years due simply to how divisive the rhetoric is getting. You can't fucking be a conservative in Seattle or San Francisco, you can't be a conservative in Hollywood or New York City unless you keep your head down and pretend not to know any better. Liberal attitudes like this breed indifference to the law so long as it fits their likes and attitudes. Dox the faggot who dislikes illegals so he can get fired, attacked, assaulted; oh, but how dare someone say something mean about this brave woman who is just trying to resist!

We have to stop it by forcibly holding their heads under the putrescent waters of truth. They will hate it. They will kick and scream and cry and refuse to drink. When they finally do, they will reject it because it is a horrible, disgusting truth that they can't understand could possibly exist in the same world as their beautiful, shining life of "love" and "acceptance" so long as you agree with the force-fed narrative. Eventually, they will see what kind of shithole we really live in, and hopefully it won't be so late that we'll need to fucking nuke somebody.

Nobody ever wants to rip the bandage off. It's inconvenient and it's painful, but it's all-too-often necessary to address the root cause of a problem. We can't keep fighting the symptoms.

and who lives in these big cities?

Can you imagine these places without electricity for 3 days? Can you imagine them surviving a week without the internet?

It's like the look into the mind of someone not grounded in reality.

This "creator" needs to be submitted to a mental ward.

I see nothing wrong with the words they are putting in his mouth. California could do with some liberating the fuck out of it.

I'm OK with the left part of the state (both literal and political) splitting off. The guy who wrote that comic even admits that the "rural" part of the state doesn't want any part of leaving the US.
The "rural" part of California would remain in the US and keep the name "California". San Francisco & co. can split off into their own country, which should be called the "New Weimar Republic". Don't even need to change the maps, really; as soon as the kikes and niggers all starve to death, Trump can just annex our territory back.

I'm wondering how they think those cities will feed themselves or supply themselves with water or power seeing how much of the shit they have to import from other states, let alone alienating their rural population.
They would be so fucked.
I wish they would try

Lol, I wish a nigga would.

I forgot about this too.

Good post.

why give up land when you hold the advantage? just deport all the leftists to the third world and ban them from ever returning to the first world. let them live with their adorable POC they love so much.

Easily the most forced meme on this board. It will never happen.

There's a comic called DMZ everyone on Holla Forums should read. It's about a second American Civil War where the demilitarized zone between the North and the South is Manhattan. It's pretty a non-stop trashing of (((news corporations))). It's a fairly realistic scenario of how our next civil war will probably go as well with foreign intervention, extreme starvation, guerilla warfare, decentralized terrorist attacks, etc.

Main character is a degenerate but that's not presented as a good thing. Also the South is ethnonationalist and vaguely fascist.

Well how likely is it for California to actually try and secede from the Union either? If such a thing actually happened, I don't think it would be hard to believe for the Jefferson people to say, yeah we'll stay with the Union, but makes us a state ok?

Make LA a super max prison once it separates from mainland after the big quake.

buckley would be proud

so.. they are building their own camps?

We need one on the East Coast as well. How about NYC? There's already an island.

What is it about being next to the fucking ocean that melts your brain and turns you into a leftie?

So why can't the south but Ca can?

You can make a nice travel guide with that map of Texas. If it's a blue place, it's a spic/nig-fied shithole. I live in west texas and sure enough, Brewster county, Jeff Davis county, Terrell county, and Pecos county are great. Presidio and El Paso are fucking hellholes. Both are 90 percent wetback and are the only places in the area with an ounce of crime to speak of at all. They're also where border crossings are. Huh.

Because the south is made up of a bunch of dumb racist rednecks who don't know what's good for them, unlike Ca, with its enlightened cloud people of Silicon Valley and major coastal cities of tolerance

I want summer to end already

speaking of comics…you all remember this one?

true, but it's more than that; urbanization severes old functional social structures, and creates chaos, so people get lost and join crazy cults like liberals, and since liberals don't breed, cities are truly the sinkholes of the humanity

Is Trump supposed to be Ozymandias in this one? They do know that means he did nothing wrong, right?

Kek ye "Watchmen…..fuck my wife"

Weiner being Rorschach is my favorite bit. It's backwards from reality where he's being investigated for CP and illegal database on his laptop rather than the shitshow in this, along with how it references the clearly fake Russian prostitute and golden shower story.

A dream come true.

Expensive beach front property that is perfect for attracting merchants is my guess.

you are right.

Anyone else totally sick of this meme?

Storytime it then. Im curios about how badly shitty this will be.

Win for us.
Countless leftists and shitskins in California die. Win for us.
The remaining 49 never go democrat in an election again. In 20 or so years we wage of a war of conquest on California and win, killing countless leftists and shitskins. Win for us.

There are no downsides.

I hope Commiefornians realize that if they even try to secede it means a second Civil war
Except this war will not be White men against White men, it will be faggots, niggers, and libshits veurses an entire nation. They could never win

Ozymandias is a globalist faggot who wants to unite the world based on a (((manufactured crisis))). Rorschach is a nationalist who fights degeneracy, hides his face, and seeks the truth no matter what. He's basically an user.

Devilishus

Presidential elections are only a microcosm of the problem. The problem for us is gridlock. The Republican Party has the most power it's held in over 80 years and they still can't get anything done legislatively. Why? Because our system is locked in a perpetual state of the Dems and the Republicans being close enough to each other in terms of representation that when they go to DC and get wined and dined by lobbyists, they can attribute any failure to get anything they promised their constituents done to the system's gridlock. We're so habituated to gridlock that nobody even questions it any more.

If we had less gridlock we'd be better able to hold "our guys" into account when they fuck up and fail to do what they promise. From that, we could actually make meaningful change instead of have our values (as a party) be gracefully ceding ground to fucking commies.

If we were able to make meaningful change, our policies would either succeed or fail on their own merits and the electorate could react accordingly. California is just a part of that very gridlock, but it is a large and important part, so it needs to go.

Not to mention not having fuckhuge (in terms of population) California in the picture could result in more representatives being apportioned to smaller states (i.e. Deep red states)

>down* to gridlock.

I wish a nigga would.

Gotta storytime it then.

What makes them think they will keep the tech companies? Without their electoral votes the nation will be conservative for the next 200 years. Let them do it!

Imagine the tax increase CA would have if they break away.

It would fester until CA goes Venezuela.

i can't wait for armed US citizens to march in and take the land back by force.

When did the Republican party become conservative?

holy fuck this is bad.

did she seriously just shove her head through the floor boards?

fuck this commiefornia secessionist cancer.

the story should be the other way around.

Finnish of first chapter (Althought I will post now the afterwords/extra crap)

Thats it. Your thoughts about these?

Commifornia is a net loss to America in every sense.

So their version of CALEXIT/Secession is literally some post apocalyptic shit hole. That sounds about right when you're the destroyers of everything in life.

Leftists have no right to live

Since when did liberal suburb Commiefornia have that many guns? Especially in the hands of children?

Anyone have that video of the California libshits trying to shoot guns and being horrified by it?

That sounds hilarious. Someone please post

A californian revolution by their people would be fought with ten-round limited bullet button rifles that take 90-100 seconds to reload, single-action revolvers, a handful of handguns that are all limited to extremely low magazine capacities that are on the DOJ approved list, a handful of fudd shotguns (they banned any that use a magazine and of course SBS/AOW/any NFA thing at all are out), and that's just about it.

It'd be the most hilariously tragically equipped standing army on this side of if the britcuckholds decided to rise up or something.

Of course they'd hope their military/national guard would help because they've actually made it so only they have the weapons, but then the military/national guard have allegiance to the USA by definition so that's unlikely. Cops, then. You're stuck with cops, in that shithouse of a state most of them would be diversity hires anyways and cops aren't equipped to fight wars.

I don't know dick about the rest of the reasons it'd be the shortest lived revolution in history but I know my guns and I know that California has cucked themselves out of any reasonable way to actually do this.

Post it pl0x

I hate the niggers in LA and the fags in San Francisco but all of America belongs to the white man, including California. Remember that Cali used to be a swing state until Reagan ruined it. Once you remove the tacos, fried chicken, and safe spaces it will be white man's clay again.

Giving up all of this clay because of some shitty cities is ridiculous. We've already had Antifa get labeled a terrorist organization, once President Trump removes criminal penalties for attacking those furry fucks it's gonna be a good day.

And it is beautiful clay. A true microchasm of our great nation

It's not the oceans fault, it's the cost of living next to the coast. Ocean front housing prices are astronomical and conservatives are too smart to waste money to live in a fucking tsunami zone.

Liberals truly only care about themselves which is why they live in the most exclusive, gated and expensive neighborhoods. At the same time they preach diversity and equality yet live in all white areas. Diversity for you but not for me.

CA"s taxes would spire out of control and companies would flee for Texas which is where so many tech companies are going as well as Californians.

If California breaks off, other segments of CA would as well.

This. It's too beautiful and extremely valuable farmland to just give up. I know CA is cucked beyond belief, but it drives me crazy when people say we should just nuke the state or its lost let them secede. Fuck that, take it back.

Let them, good excuse to go in after and re-refry the beans.

if they form their own nation state one can hop their border and kill some of them and hop back into the US since they are not US citizens

ITT: Things that won't happen. Why? Because no way in hell would the Feds just let Cali go, with it's important Pacific ports, Silicon Valley with it's tech centers (some of that tech is classified), and Vandenburg AFB. At "best", they might get themselves demoted to occupied territory, if they tried (which would be OK with me, occupied territories don't get senate or house votes)

To be honest, I like the asshole in the black sweater and red undershirt.

Just read it. Shit ending.

Guy looks like Steve Jobs.

Tell how it ends, just to be sure if its worth to read it

Thank God this industry is dying

bumping with related article

Oh God,it gives Me shivers whenever I think about her current Design.
Hope Marvel ceases to exist soon.

Not unless Disney sells it, which they won't, given how many shekels they're getting from the movies.

Wouldn't need to wait 2 years, much less 20. Cut off the water, electricity, food, energy, and internet. Half their pets in the urban centers would eat them in weeks. Maybe the rest would go back to fucking Mexico.

I stopped watching Capeshit a long time ago, but the Normies can't seem to get enough of it.

So it's either wait for this trend to end or shoot up as many Movie theaters as possible.

feels bad man

Liberals and their fantasy dystopias. Jesus Christ.

I'm glad I stopped going into comic shops years ago. Comics sales are so low I don't see how they stay in business anymore. It's a shame all they have to put on their shelves are five thousand titles of poz.

The comic store in my town sells tabletop games as well. I think that is what keeps them afloat.

a fucking pipe dream, a fantasy. These faggots can't even allocate water to their crops because the cities are too busy sending it all to these mega cities.

When we build the Wall, I hope it's constructed East to West so that we can optionally wall off Commiefornia as well.

Liberal values, everyone.

KYS retard.

If California secession went unopposed, and we started policing the border like any other country, the situation there would go full Malthusian in about ten days.

They don't even have water.
Almost all worthwhile food products are grown elsewhere.
Enjoy having lefty soccer moms getting their throats cut by cartel and all of mexico's scum invading.
When the cucked locals are mostly dead we'll glass the occupied territory then reclaim.

This. We are facing a typical situation of most empires from history. Where the cities are bullying the agrarian class. It is a good thing for NatSoc/Fascism.

Sad.

i agree.

Christ. I remember when these unbearable faggots at least 'pretended' they didn't want Black Bloc/Antifa around.

This is basically a really lame Turner Diaries for faggot mexicans and numales. Speaking of which, is there other race war related fiction similar to Turner Diaries?

I would love for California to declare Independence, I want to bring back military filibusters. Just imagine you and 500 or so of your closest friends, opportunists, and prisoners charging the capital and declaring a new sovereign republic

Off the top of my head you have Covington's 5 Northwest Front novels, Gregory Kay's Third Revolution series of 4, a sequel to TD called Hunter, and others. Here is a partial list archive.fo/gAYBM.

I'm truly sorry burgers

I alwas thought that comics/fiction depicting real-life events was in bad taste. Especially commie fantasies.
I guess not. Might as well make a comic about the Turner Diaries like I always wanted.

This one. Cos the other one is about Swedish faggots crying after shooting a gun.

Thank you friend

All those communists living right on the edge of the Pacific Ocean, and not one fucking helicopter ride.

What a cocktease.

Stopped reading when that robot bird started talking. Why does this criminal spic have technology like that in 2022? How does it fly? Absolutely fucking retarded.

And this is supposed to be pro-immigration and pro-California?

Why the fuck are you posting the edited version? You some sort of civnat cuck?

There's plenty of water for agriculture, it's just all being diverted to support greater LA and San Francisco.

California agriculture provides some of the finest agricultural products in the world. The oranges that are eayen out of hand come from California; the oranges that get juiced come from Florida because they are small, ugly oranges that are unappealing to consumers as table fruit, for example. California also produces 91% of the country's fresh strawberries, 90% of the country's fresh avocados, 89% of American wines, and 82% of the country's garlic and almonds. California also has a respectable share of the beef and dairy markets.

If you think California agriculture wouldn't be a loss, you're absolutely wrong. Better to reclaim the state, kick the Mexicans out, and pay white men (or at least natural-born citizens) a decent wage to raise and harvest all those crops than let it all go to hell in the hands of lazy liberals and mestizo invaders. Making America great again INCLUDES CALIFORNIA.

I saw this in Previews a few months ago. There were several other anti-Trump comics coming out, including an issue of Mad. Erik Larsen was crapping out his usual shit garbage with an anti-Trump issue of Savage Dragon (Which no one reads. I couldn't even find it in listings, which means under 2000 copies)

Of course, I can think of about zero anti-Obama comics that came out, and several that kissed his ass. Sucks, because I fucking love comics as a storytelling medium, but they're beyond pozzed right now.

Just remember that 20 years ago California was a solid red state. You can only laugh until it happens to you. You must stop the libtard menace across America.

Never Ever. Seriously they count on the government to pay all their welfare and they have no water. They would all die of thirst in less than a month.

The coast is in such a bubble they don't realize that only one rural county of good ol' boys would mow down their entire 'rebellion'.

When I was a kid my dad used to drive by the fields full of Mexicans picking and scream "Federales! Policia!" out the car window and we'd laugh watching all the beaners run. Disrupted the traitorous farmer's production schedule as well as providing a little entertainment.

Nowadays they're onto that trick, plus they're no longer afraid like they were, so my wife and I developed a new one, depending on who's driving the sedan that day. Get off work wearing a suit or office outfit, drive to a Mexican neighborhood, pull out your cellphone, a clipboard, and a pen, and just park there for a while. It's fucking hilarious watching all the Mexican mothers hustle their little spiclets into the house because they think you're from Child Protective Services, or the men dump out their beers and slink inside, thinking you're from the Probation Department. Don't do this in the same neighborhood too many times or linger too long or they'll figure it out. The magic of a sedan, a suit, and a dollar store clipboard lol.

That's because they don't get liberals to fill the movies with their garbage. They know that shit doesn't sell.

They had peace, because the main character lied about a nuke the Fed government used to justify how evil the 'Free State Army' was. And Jew York goes back to being degenerate

I liked the parts about picking up prostitutes, drug deals and fucking in a goddamn playground.

Honestly, Just from the design of the main character (because its certainly not either of the spics either the pizzaloving funcourier or Zir Robolego) its terrible. Rehashed shades of wanna be gendo or possibly a slight memetic variant steiner (but as the bad guy I doubt it).

I can't wait. Hopefully I don't get carpet bombed when I try signalling some Delta Force trainers to help out.

They are so fucking shitty at memeing.

Who wore it better?

So basically a limp-wristed progressive take on the Turner Diaries?

Slightly off-topic but can anyone find information on how changes in the voter laws have affected elections? e.g. if female suffrage hadn't been passed which presidents wouldn't have been elected.

I'm a Californian native and the thought of pulling a Crimean Annexation and slitting the throats of separatist scum so my state can stay with the motherland gives me such a hateboner.

Emphasis on limp-wristed. The Turner Diaries are at least instructive in the model they present. We know the model works because it was used to decent success by the WN groups of the 80s. This is just feelgood bullshit.

Lol, a spic is the teacher, and all of them want to fire the guns after, but "not everything that's fun is legal!" Also, that one dumbass that spun the end of the shotgun toward the instructor.

Rather than horrified about using the gun, they seemed more confused afterward cause they finally realized why guns are fun, but can't reason that with their warped views.

Same here. I really wish they fucking would, then killing all these people would be nice and legal.

This is hilarious. Good guy is a drug dealer and criminal who is magically great at programming just to have a shitty expository hook.

I wish a nigger would. I think we're about ready to wall off the bay area invaders. Fuck Jerry Brown, Fuck the Coast, Fuck Sacramento. It was chill before now its just over ran by niggers. And the chinks moving in and raising our housing prices. Fuck em man, I hope for a calexit so we can legally fire back.

Yeah but consider the situation the world of Watchmen was in.
Dr Manhattan had completely fucked up any semblance of international power balance.
The USA had been using the fact that it controlled the only superhuman to run around and kerbstomp everyone.
There was a mass scramble for nuclear weapons to try and counter this and a massively increased willingness to use them because conventional forces were useless against Dr Manhattan.

A nuclear war was inevitable in the Watchmen universe since even once the Doc fucked off the USA would retain it's imperialist mindset and much of the self confidence Manhattan had given it.

What Ozy did was give the ruling elites of the world a way out and such a massive shock that they would be inclined to take the offer.
Even his choice of target is symbolic of this. By hitting the USA he shocks the US ruling class into realising they're not invincible but he hits New York instead of Washington to prevent actually killing any of them.
And by doing this himself on his own he shows the ruling classes of the world that he or someone else could do this again.
All while providing a convenient story for the masses that the ruling classes can use to justify burying the hatchets and going for jolly cooperation all of a sudden.

He did nothing wrong.

the edited version is better because democratic republic of sjw commiefornia, tbh

This. Good riddance, fuck Commiefornia!

checked
also note the subtle propagandist message in the labels
nothing about the 3 moderate or mixed middle ones, normal use of words
but the map authors oppose "Loyal Liberals" to "Commited Conservatives", by the clever use of a subtle aliteration
when ideologically, liberals have no respect whatsoever for the notion of loyalty (which is a conservative value)
and it is liberal whackos who should be "commited", as per the insulting meaning of the word, which the authors very deliberately used against conservatives

hmmm, the authors, who might they be? tineye, see something?
… a nose size, perhaps?

ppic.org/publication/californias-political-geography/

( ( ( ping ! ) ) )

Good catch and analysis. That type of word selection is subtle but can still have profound effects.

Absolutely. That was the moral paradox of the Watchmen. Voight performed a monstrous act for the greater good, and the most intelligent and dispassionate observer had to end up agreeing with him. He didn't care about integration of global economic systems or one world government. His only goal was averting nuclear war.

Ozymandias did less wrong than Hitler.

Of course it's Jews.

Will we never be rid of these fucking people?

Gentlemen, I hate spics.

It's living in a city, not near an ocean, you absolute mongoloids. Every city in the US leans left.

You can probably get that info from how the different population groups have voted.

Stuff like this would be useful for that:
archive.is/joa2c
archive.is/Bnt66

Spoiler Alert: If only white men could vote, this country wouldn't be nearly as fucked as it is.

I'm not a newfag. I'm looking for specific info that seems very difficult to find. I'd like to know specifically which presidents we would have had if only white men could vote, and perhaps other things as well (although I suspect tracking Congress or SCOTUS regarding that would be so chock full of assumptions and models that it would be near useless).

All I can find at the moment is shit like "How voter IDs suppress niggers and spics" or "Why whites gave us Trump" or "Oy vey, look at the problematic maps for 2012." I want to find shit like: Would FDR have been elected if only white men could vote? Would Wilson? That shit is very difficult to find.

could make the entire state one giant inferno with a few sorties dropping some incendiaries, cut off their water for good measure.

Except be a homosexual globalist faggot literal supervillain who got rich off of (((merchandising)))

He exploited the merchandising thing pretty well overall once he realised the hero thing wasn't going to work out for anyone.

And in the watchmen universe, globalism was the only real option thanks to Manhattan ruining everything by simply existing.

pretty sure diddling kids was wrong

Ozzy had a god complex and was a mentally defective jew. Once you realize that Rorshack did nothing wrong you will have begun your path to belonging here. Rorshack confirmed to have redeemed the irish in that universe

Rorshack was right in a rational universe.
But he did not live in a rational universe. He lived in a universe where the USA won the Vietnam war by having a giant naked blue man turn the vietcong into explosions.

I like how he is a drug dealer and yet has the gall of being a self-righteous prick who lectures an officer of the law about morality. In any other comic, he would have been a morally grey character at best, but thanks to the black and white morality of the comic (Californians = good / Americans = evil), we are supposed to agree with him wholeheartedly.

Only purpose was to showcase his absolute genius (Marvel does this a lot, every five seconds they make up a teenage girl who is smarter than Mr. Fantastic and Iron Man) and to provide crude exposition without showing the proper background.

This is guard is non-ironically the best character in the comic. He shows off his depth with his speech about taking care of the hummingbird. He is a believable, realistic person unlike evil Steve Jobs who is an over the top caricature.

He is mudslime I think.

Only in a liberal fantasy you'd get an old and grizzled dude knitting.

On the flip side, this is the best part because the author basically admits that the actual Calexit movement is promoted by the Russians and that the rural areas would kick the libshits.

I would offer my machinist skills in arming the rebellion. Then sabotage the guns I make into frag grenades.

This whole thread has given me one giant fantasy about going werewolf on commie faggots.

sage for double post

Dubs confirm.

Rorschach was truly /ourguy/ but Ozzy had the most effective approach to the world's issues if you exclude the fact that he did not wipe out Africa and the ME.

Why do they use guns? Isn't the 2nd amendment supposed to be evil?

ME wasn't a problem back in this day, they were just bearded people with a towel in their heads riding camels.

Oh back then the Middle East was less than a problem. It was completely contained.
See in the Watchmen universe the USA will have never gone to their only allies in the region (saudi/israel) to get their help is raising a militia force to wage a campaign against the Soviets.

Almost every modern Islamic militia can trace their history to that moment. They've all inherited something from it.

But more importantly the USA had not ensured the supremacy of Sunni muslims and the Salafist sect. Shia militias were still a thing and had greater solidarity with each other than their Sunni counterparts.

So the middle east is going to be mostly internally focused. No international jihad and no militias sufficiently well organised to even orchestrate an attack on the west.
The middle east would be less than a problem. It would be irrelevant and possibly chock full of potential allies for the west that aren't the saudis and iraelis.

Africa. Dunno.
Africas main problems were decolonisation leaving them with infrastructure and industry they couldn't use or maintain and foreign aid preventing them from building anything they could use.
Was either of these a thing in Watchmenverse? Decolonisation probably was. Since the USA massively supported it in order to weaken its allies. But aid? Dunno.

(checked)
Commie killing safaris when?

Those commies cant sustain themaelves. The land is littered with 80 < IQ retards, nogs and spics eating away the coffers.

the premise is tarded by itself
if only the main cities are fighting and all the agricultural lands support trump then they all starve to death with 2 weeks
if they dont run out of water first

Califaggots have been LARPing about secession since the 70's. The book Ecotopia is the most self-absorbed, mentally ill piece of literature I've ever come across - and it's the perfect snapshot of the typical Californian leftist

Mark my words. Screencap this.

This comic will be a TV show before the end of Trump's first term.

Northern California gets a lot of its water from a dammed-up river valley, and is usually relatively sustainable for their population. Central and Southern California get most of their water either from the north and/or from diverting/siphoning from rivers in the southwest. If they ever seceded, southern cal and much of central cal would dry up instantly. They're abominations on the earth and I would love nothing more than to see most of California turned back in to barely habitable desert.

Ozzy was a deluded liberal. And the most dangerous kind: an effective one. Liberalism requires a dark authoritarian underbelly to function. Ozy was perceptive enough to know this, willing to become that to maintain the ideal, yet not concerned with the hypocrisy. Utilitarian to the end.

Rorschach was a deontologist. Action is more important than consequences. In a sense, he shared the same flaw as Ozzy:
"Let justice be done though the world perish" .
Both are ruthless in their pursuits, yet both their ideals, by their very nature can never fully exist outside their heads.

Dreiberg is in most respects a 'normie' with a pragmatist bent just trying to keep his life together (at least in the begining of the movie)

Dr Manhatan was amoral. Detachment from the human condition does that to you.
If anyone in the movie gets close to being /ourguy/, it's Eddie Blake. A consequentialist who's seen the ugly side of human nature and doesn't shy away from it. He knew inequality and he lived by it. His flaw was defending the decaying empire instead of letting it fall. You add Blake's pragmatism to Rorschach's determination you might get something that resembles /ourguy/

If you don't understand why 55 guaranteed electoral is a huge problem then you're retarded.

They're a massive anchor around the neck of the USA. Think about how much the dems would have to scramble if Cali was contested in any way.

see

Its not the oceans.
Its being in a city.
And what lives in cities?
niggers

I can't wait for this dreme to become real. It's going to be like an actual zombie apocalypse for all states. ALL STATES, just look at Texas and most of the south with their califaggot tumor. They think they can flip shit (((blue))) and the more they force this the more the average goy will put two and two together, and hell, their tactics have been scaring children away for a good decade already.

this

How are liberal faggots (no-guns, non-violent except when 20 on 1, dyel, dont even practice combat sports) gonna revolt???

The sheep have inherited Earth and the kikes are pushing the closer and closer to white genocide against the other side. They want nothing more than another brother war.

If 101 and I-5 were cut off for a week, California would die.

It can get worse… Now they are popping up with "intentional communities" where they enforce communism and are ruled by kikes.

Good start, but we can expand on it.

My friends, it has often been said that I dislike nonwhites.

My friends, I dislike nonwhites…

No, friends, I hate nonwhites!

I hate niggers.

I hate spics.

I hate gooks.

I hate kikes, micks, I hate abos and featherheads.

Nonwhites in prairies, in streets, in cities, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I hate every kind of nonwhite that can exist upon this earth.

I read the Watchmen probably ten years ago. I didn't see it when I read it but having since taken a basic ethics class what you say adds a whole new level of depth to it. The deontology vs utilitarianism debate is a great take on the characters. Thank you user.

This is so bad I'm laughing.

Horrible dialogue, redicolously evil bad guys, genius drug dealers with super-robots….

The list goes on.
What a fascinating trainwreck.

The comics industry is so fucking jewed it's not even funny anymore.

Would that just cause the blue refugees to flee into the red area because of the economical stability? I think it is a good for the red California to become a nation to serve as a barrier between the USA and Blue California.

Rorschach beat up bad guys and Ozzy killed millions of innocent people while being a degernate child diddler. Ozzy didn't believe in justice, In no moral system worth talking about is Rorschach as bad as Ozzy.

If the USA let Cal exit but Cal ask to be back in and this is allowed then will Cal gain statehood rights again or just become a terrority with no or limited rights? I am curious.

I mean it's basically what we want to do only we want to do it with rope.

(((we)))

Rorschach doesn't care about people .He cares about justice. Ozzy must be punished, even if it means nuclear annihilation.

Ozzy cares about people only in the most abstract sense: numbers in his ethical equation. Kill millions to save billions. His understanding remains thoroughly liberal:
quantity over quality, and achieving peace with his unlimited gibs/free energy machine.

It's like watching the ultimate republican face off against the ultimate democrat. 'Justice at any cost!' vs 'Peace by any means!' . No matter who wins, we lose.

meant for

Fory Ozzy it was more a question of saving the species or letting the species die.
It wasn't a question of quantity over quality. It was a question of the human race surviving or not surviving.

Recall he engineered the events that made the living nuclear deterrent leave. Like most liberals, he is at least in part the cause of the problem who's solution he purports .

Let's hope for another quake

Read my earlier post. Manhattan was no deterrent. He was a massive threat to world peace.

Manhattan vacating the planet and buggering off was essential to preventing nuclear war.

You're a lying faggot hippie faggot. Fuck you Commie. Jefferson is the most extreme Leftist part of America outside of NYC. You can't even read your own map retard.

Southern California is less Leftist than Oregon and Washington.

You lying retard. Why don't you go chat up your spic friends in socal or the bay since Jefferson is so leftist. Can't even research two seconds worth of information before your viking LARPing kicks in and you just have to say something.

suicidal much?

?

My work here is done

I'd like a pirated copy. It's an excellent window into the mind of madness, but madness doesn't need to be encouraged with my money.

It makes me happy they're actually trying to organize a "redneck revolution". When they try rolling through, I'll be able to clean and process them into dog food.

I feel sorry for your dog

California NO!

Fukushima.

You mean to say "YES!" right?

NO! is for doing intelligent things YES! is for self-destructive idiocy. Not that I should spoonfeed newfags on how to meme.

http:// readcomiconline.to/Comic/Calexit/Issue-1?id=116936

Worse of all I can see them using their children. or other people's children as shields because they know that legitimate governmental forces would have problems shooting them.

Yea she is still breastfeeding him during that. Baby would have make cry noise and stop feeding.

For someone with a prosthetic leg she is extremely agile and is running a lot.
I mean it would be plausible if it was below the knee. But it's a full leg prosthesis.
You don't run on those. Not easily anyways.

In fact…hers doesn't seem to bend.
Implying there is no knee. So it would actually not only be absurdly difficult to use period but there is no way she could run on it without falling flat on her face.

he was the one thing, that was both a deterrent in the classical sense (he was more destructive then nukes) and able to undue the harm of nukes (lol into flowers)

You seem assmad that your hero ozzy was infact, the sole source of the problem that he murdered millions of people to 'Fix' and god knows he still hasn't removed Dr. Manhattan, who could return whenever he wants and once away from Ozzy's jewish schemes likely will.

correct Now back to >>>/leddit/

MUH JEFFERSON
Kill yourself. California must not be broken up. That just makes it easy pickings for a foreign nation to conquer it, then BAM. We have an enemy right on our doorstep. The right course of action here is to systematically slaughter anyone pushing for secession, not let those commie fucks just take land away from us. Their blood must stain the earth.

The thing about a system of deterrence is that it only works if all major players have the weapon in question.
There was one Manhattan and the USA controlled that one Manhattan.
That's not deterrent, that's an advantage. One the USA was very happy to use to full effect.

Now when you're in a situation where you have a foreign power with a massive advantage over you and is extremely hostile and willing to use said advantage.
What do you do?
You look to even the playing field. But how the fuck do you even the playing field when Manhattan is on it?
You can't reliably produce your own. So you go for the next best thing, nukes and lots of them, then you use them quite liberally.

A MAD deterrent scenario can't exist so long as Manhattan is present.
The only possible outcome out of Manhattans continued presence and actions on behalf of the US government is global nuclear war.

Yeah, like when Maine left Massachusetts and WV left Virginia, both became foreign enclaves that led to the fall of the contiguous continental US. I'll give you it was a different time, but administrative borders change, what's the point in keeping Cali's 50 something blue votes? Some nostalgia factor? It was a territory, not an original nation of the Thirteen Colonies or something.

Well arguably its position as a coastal region on the pacific which both Russia and China have easy access to could be cause for concern. Especially considering how easy it would be for a nation like China to influence a newly independent California.

Russia would also have an interest in getting involved and using California or any secessionist region against the USA. Primarily because to Russia, the USA is a threat to world peace/stability.

It's understandable given what happened when the USSR fell. Though "Calexit" isn't going anywhere it's a leftist delusion, splitting California peacefully into two states that are to remain part of the US because of reasons should be okay, I'm not American though, don't listen too much to me on this.

We need to meme this into reality anons. The Commiefornia country will be gigantic magnet/trash bin for libshits and shitskins from other states. We can meme the degenerates out of the rest of the US into the Commie trash bin with pro-Commiefornia propaganda. Plus, without the votes from Cali, the libtards will never elect another Kang or control the house again. Given their current vulnerable state, they might fall completely out of relevancy and then we can usher in the Fourth Reich here in the US. The remaining libtards in the rest of the US will retreat to Commiefornia to realize their marxist pipe dream after they realize that they lost the US. They will eventually fail and once Commiefornia hits Venezuela levels we can march in with RWDs and retake it.

MEME IT

Sorry Califags only TX has the right to susede. They made that deal going in. CA is a fucking territory. As if those kucks could run a nation, LOL, they are a broke ass state full of fat gay zombies

fixed

I'm no yank either.
But the Russians will take any opportunity to weaken the USA. The way they see it the USA is a globalist hegemonic power that must be resisted at every turn for the good of humanity and the safety of Russia.
Even with Trump in office their opinion of the USA hasn't changed and rightly so.

Hence their longstanding pledge of aid to any secessionist US states.

BETTER!

3 presidential elections, you mean - it would've had a notable impact on the House. But you're not wrong, their votes don't really matter.

More importantly, there's a gigantic cultural element to this - a lot of cultural cancer comes from (((Hollywood))), and eliminating it as a source of problems makes our lives far better. No more needs to be said about this.

Secondarily, there's an economic element to this - lots of houses on the coast are bought up by foreigners as a way of holding on to money. California seceding would plummet the values of those houses. There's a very good reason Californians are commies - rent is jacked up so high because of this sort of kikery that a government takeover of the housing market is more or less the only way they see themselves getting a house where they live. These people live in an attic for twice what we pay to live in a two bedroom apartment.

Californian secession is a good thing for reasons other than politics. Assuming they get fucking crushed within two years, the lot of the average person living in San Fran will improve - property values will plummet, rent will be affordable, there will be plenty of jobs to go around, Mexicans won't be stealing jobs.

Only the southern portion. We keep the northern half and it becomes the State of Jefferson. Maybe it'll even join Cascadia later.

I don't know how to make one of these that's actually a bird, but it's not that hard to make a drone - say, some sort of quadcopter - hook it up to a phone equipped with Siri or some shit, and program it to fly around based on the input you give it (probably his orders).

The only unrealistic parts of this are the shape (a quadcopter would be more efficient), the lifespan of the battery, the speed it moves around at, and the suggestion that the voice recognition is its AI (AI methods would be a poor choice, we have better non-AI voice recognition techniques than AI voice recognition techniques.)

A highly educated person could figure out how to do all of those things in about 6 months. Given that this object is this person's signature, he probably spent multiple years building it, probably with help from an actual Engineer.