Ape Escape

The best Sony series, if not the only good one.

Post your favorite

Other urls found in this thread:

ipetitions.com/petition/please-sony-do-it-for-the-fans
seismicxcharge.sakura.ne.jp/seismic/WebGL/sayaka2016/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Monkey boxing in 1
the ruins in 1
the music in the ruins
the helicopter because the game opens up mostly when you get that and that goes for the other games
The Loli from 3
Grandma, everyone loves her
Red monkey in 3

You play as a cop during the London Riots and need to capture all the monkeys

Is the cop a cute loli or shota?

Why not different lolis and shotas with unique stats

Yay

It was the first dual stick controlled game I played, I remember it being hellishly difficult at first to understand how to control and swing the net.

How far we've come.

This is a pretty shit thread so far, so let's estabilish some rules.
Everything that follows isn't negotiable.

-AE3 is objectively the best AE game.

-AE4 objectively needs the costume system from AE3 to come back.

-AE4 objectively needs a randomized mode where it picks random levels built randomly with random monkeys and random monkey placement for infinite replay value.

It was a masterpiece unlike the Ass of us

And also all 4 protags from the trilogy playable with different stats and stuff

AE3 objectively the best with the objectively most easy levels and worst hunt for the last monkeys out the 3 games due to it behind tied to the persona

You best not be fucking with me Sony!

It's been more than half a year, WHERE IS IT?

Hope for an announcement at TGS.

It will fill the empty hole that is the PS4 library

get it? it has no games

Do you think it will be VR?

Does ICO/SotC/TLG count as a series?

Not really i suppose

They just put the second game on the PS4, where's the other games or a new one?

3 fucking sucks because of that little shit and you faggots lusting over her kill yourself gook

So you prefer the boys?

I had to check to make sure, because it makes no sense at all.

Ape Escape could have had a trilogy remaster, but they never did it

Wonder if they'll make a culturally enriched version of this game where the apes are replaced by niggers and the game gets called Rape Escape?

What would be the difference?

I had the demo for the first one as a kid and i really liked it but i never got into the series. Is it worth emulating and if so should i just start with 1?

Yes

Apes are more civilized than niggers.

That's true

Well that's another series to throw on my backlog. I've been going through PS1 games recently and it turns out i missed a lot of good shit.

It would be fucking amazing even if it was limited to specific places if they implement it to be engaging.
Like catching apes in video game cons. Its literally free money and a great marketing tool

Considering how Sony steals a lot from Nintendo, this could only work with Sony fans who buy everthing they do

Ape escape collection is coming to the PC.
My dad works for Atari

Its essentially ingress with pokemon slapped on it.
Hell sony could probably hire Niantic to do the same for ape escape.

I guess a lot of series could go to that direction

Terada best video game composer

Hey look there's a petition for Ape Escape 4

ipetitions.com/petition/please-sony-do-it-for-the-fans

No kill yourself

So Ape Escape 2 came out on the PS4, and I was excited to finally jump in and play the series, but I was worried that there might be some differences than the original. Looks like I was right. It seems that it has the UK voices instead of the original NA. How bad is it? I think I read the the American voices are Ash and Misty from Pokémon? Am I better off getting AE 2 and 3 for the PS2?

seismicxcharge.sakura.ne.jp/seismic/WebGL/sayaka2016/index.html

you re welcome

Looks like the EU VA's are basically the analogs to the US version, they're credited for voices in the Pokemon series as well.

I remember seeing the models in Model Resources or whatever it's called, wonder if someone could port it into source filmmaker

One of the Ape Escape anime episodes had Spike being stabbed through his chest and blood came out.

What the hell happen for AE to be like this?

Yep, AE2 US dub has the 4Kids team voicing the characters. Veronica Taylor and Rachel Lillis almost copy their Ash and Misty voices for this game.

What's going on, what am i doing here? I pull her skirt up and she jumps. The banana doesn't do anything. Can't click anything else. The fuck is going on?

What else bothers me about AE voices is how Spike sounds like an adult instead of a kid sometimes