Just finished Majikoi and Majikoi S

Just finished Majikoi and Majikoi S.

Yukie a best.

Any recommendations for VNs of similar/better quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAgfT6rguGg
youtube.com/watch?v=YK7lcs72BIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Majikoi A-1 is fully translated now as well.

Good to know, thanks user.

The new yuzu one just came out and it has a ninja girl. Anyone got any vanilla with ninja/samurai girls?

any book with actual well written romance?

Muv-luv got released on steam.
If you haven't played that its the shit.
Although the best part hasn't been released yet.

Aw shit I didn't know this.
Time for Meido.

Majikoi is one of the comfiest VN's I have ever played in my life. Just listen to this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAgfT6rguGg

youtube.com/watch?v=YK7lcs72BIc

Do you hate good shit?

Too bad there is a strong "Fuck white piggu" subtext that kinda ruins the comfy sometimes.

Never heard of it before. What's it about, user?

"fuck white piggu" context? What?

Played Muv-Luv before, it was alright. I wasn't too into where it was going after Alternative, so I jumped ship.

The Terminizor: An Erotic Thriller

Critical point is about solving mysterious murders on a spaceship.
There is a robot girl route (the one on the cover) and the game really changes depending on what you say. For example, when romancing her she can ask you if you think she can ever be human. You can say that she is less than human and just a machine, can say that yes she ca be a human so she tries harder, or you can say she is more than human so she starts a robot rebellion and pretty much exterminates all humans she sees.
It is really nice and atmospheric, although a bit old. Give it a try.

Its more prevalent in the anime

I payed 200 for the box set with the art book actually.
Lewd patch is coming, and it would be worth the wait since the original translation was kinda shit. Not Ever17 levels of shit, but it did have ellipsis out the ass.

My dick could not be any more erect.

I like that old style a lot, so it sits at home with me. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out.

The goodest goy there ever was.

What anime? There never was a Majikoi anime.

I really really liked it.

It did exist.
There was also an english dub. It was pretty shit.

Sure, but we're in a VN thread, talking about the VN, posting songs from the VN soundtrack, so… fuck the anime, that's not really relevant here.

Nope, never an anime. Never was. When they do make one, I hope it isn't absolute shit.

Almost none of the money is going to Age after Steam's 30% and Degica's who knows what, and even if it did Age would just use it to run the series further into the ground.

any translated VN with vanilla, marriage and pregnancy?

is uncensored right, user?

Majikoi.
Second answer is yes but will have yo waiy for the lewd to get patched in.

I should never get my hopes up for VNs. 99% really are just trash.

I need to read Majikoi S. Heard it's almost as good as the original. Yukie a shit though. Big sis Momoyo was best girl.

Oh shit. I finish Majikoi and I find out that S just got translated. Now I'm starting S and I find out A-1 just got translated.
This is fucking magical. Thanks for the heads up user.

The writing's still as good as ever. I really enjoyed Momoyo's route in S. I felt that the original's route ended way too soon but this one made up for it. I'll do Kazuko next and then just do whatever.

Ive been reading Majikoi and its pretty great bar some moments, but jesus christ the tree route is a slog to get through.
Does it get better by the end?

Also since this is the first VN thread in awhile want to rant about this group.
FUCK SEKAI PROJECT
HOW DOES IT TAKE OVER A MONTH TO ADD IN FUCKING SEX SCENES

Never falling for the kickstarter scam again and fuck Sekai Project. I wish I new how terrible a company they were before I gave them $80. Never supporting them again. Wish I had the image saved where they were talking about how they don't care about the +18 audience because they have the steam audience. Bunch of fucking kikes.

That's good to hear, definitely felt like it ended too fast in the first vn.

Nice art-style.

Momoyo best girl

Majikoi A-1 just got translated. Sadly A-2 through 5 still aren't.

Oh no you don't, you won't fool me like that.

Why would you pay full price for a shitty localization edit with censoring for something 6 years old.
Better off just pirating the older version.

That is kikestarter for you. Just dont fall for it again.

Any really good and lewd VNs? The ones I've been playing lately have all been on the Vita so none of them can really get too "extreme". Like anything above hand holding is not allowed.

Damnit, I'm frustrated. Both of the girls here are super cute, and I'd like to check out their VN/routes just for them, but my Japanese is so shit that it'd take me months to get a pay-off.