What are some video games that make me feel depressed for the actions i take?

what are some video games that make me feel depressed for the actions i take?
i want a game to just utterly destroy any shred of happiness i have at this point

Undertale

Drakengard and Nier

TONY BANKS DID NOTHING WRONG

Top marks user.

Nah man, I played that. Maybe a little bit of the bad feelings but the message is too forced and hand holdy. Didn't feel a damn thing when I had to burn the sand people, no choice in the matter.
how about just watching "the road" instead of playing a vidya, it'll fuck you up nice, its what the last of us tried to rip off and messed up

oy vey

this better than lisa :^))))))))))))

Do you like games about everything around you slowly dying?

Alpha Protocol

Far Cry 2

You literally kill yourself in the end, you can choose to either blow yourself up or shoot yourself in the head

I will always mention Nier when someone says they want to be saddened by a videogame. Just make sure you give it at least two playthroughs.

i need to pick that up again

that game tried too hard

played it

shit this sounds good

Depression Quest
Kickstarter Simulator 2016: How Much Can You Donate?
Cuckold Simulator 2016: Blacked!
Holocaust Simulator 2016: Good Goy Edition
High School Simulator: Prom Night
Your life

lol i was too busy rolling my eyes at this game's every clumsy attempt at making me feel bad. if this resonated with you at any level, you're likely a pretentious twat.

Just play a AAA game, they're all shitty and they'll make you feel even more shitty

Playing as Nod in C&C or Soviets in RA.

Burn, gas, bomb, shoot civilians and destroy villages.

Mutants are not civilians.

It sucked knowing how Conker became a miserable, drunk king, but at the same time he was a dick too (you can't blame him for being a dick because everyone, but the baby dino and Rodent tried to screw him over).

The whole point of that ending was ruined when the second game came out, with Lynch asking Kane how his daughter was doing and responded she was doing fine. Of all the weird shit they decided on with the sequel, that one annoyed me the most.

I don't know about games, but Bojack Horseman tv series did this shit to me.

At first I thought the show was about depression masked in the guise of dark comedy, but now I realize that the show is about a much brighter message.

I hated Dianne too much in that show. And when one of the characters described her as "Asian Daria" I got so angry. They are nothing alike.

Daria is an intelligent, cool laid back nihilist who is sarcastic all the time. Dianne is a literal idiot and a whore with no redeeming characteristics.

Garbage show my dude, pure trash mindless slop for the dumblr generation.

Different strokes my friend, but for what it's worth I think Dianne is ham-fisted feminist and I dislike her very much.

I am only stating how the show made me feel, this doesn't make it a good show.

The guy who created the show is a die-hard SJW, which is why Diane is the way she is, and the source for a lot of the side jokes in the show.

Fortunately it has barely affected the actual story arc of the show (with the exception of the moronic Bill Cosby episode last season), although I guess with the revelation that oh my god Todd is totally asexual or something that's all over now.

does she also have a wicked sense of humor?

You cheeky cunt.

And the story is what I appreciate. Like I said, different strokes.

This kind of person was actually cool in the 90s with Nirvana and everything.

Enjoying something that is garbage because you are 'different' is hardly an argument in defence of the show. I consider myself a fan of the show and I cannot empathise with a single one of the characters.

Don't for even a second try to delude yourself the show has any form of story it has the basic plot yes, but we're already getting filler episodes and it is only the third season. None of the characters will ever have any form of development they just do the same things over and over.

Fuck whoever recommended me Archer and Bojack. Fuck that never-ending "witty" banter in Archer and attempts at jokes and non-sequiteurs.
And if I wanted to see a self-destructive, cynical, bitter has-been, I'd stare at my mirror.

Not sure if you're the kind of person who likes weeaboo shit or Bejeweled, but HuniePop made me feel like shit for turning girls into cam whores and drug addicts.

super satan checked

Not canon.

Kirby

Okay

seconding this

the camaraderie you feel with your buddy is only overshadowed by the betrayal you will feel during the Big Spoiler Moment

You should do society and favor and just kill yourself, I'm not even joking.
Lurk >>>/suicide/ and see what you could with yourself. I'm not going to lie when I say this, your existence, along with every breath you exhale, only makes everything worse for everybody. Nobody thinks you as great, nobody thinks you as charming. You're dead weight, a pathetic leech, nothing but a defective cog on the greased up machine we call society, and you will always be seen as nothing more but a vermin and a burden.

The faster you die, the better this board will be with one less user to plague it. You human waste.

>being this bootyblasted about somebody's admittedly bad taste

I'm not mad, I'm pitiful, these people lurk our boards and take our advice. I'm only going to be openly honest and tell them to drop dead from the face of the earth.

Take that as you will.

Steins; Gate if you're okay with a VN

Watch Kawaki instead OP.

Tactics Ogre
Majora's Mask
Planescape: Torment

You are one silly sounding faggot

Still made me feel bad to see Audrey and Aiko become cam whores though.

I felt bad for Ibzan since his biggest crime was doing drugs

For shame Holla Forums.
None of these fake "feels simulators" will drown you in despair like this motherfucker right there.