{chuckles, and smiles like the smarmy liberal etilist that i am.}

nydailynews.com/news/national/man-called-fire-victims-trump-suckin-pond-scum-fired-article-1.2900669

Nice archive link

The face of reddit. It's aching for a race war to put it out of its misery.

It's a slide thread. This was posted in November.

gatlinburg is Tenessee's tourist hub, nobody who lives in gatlinburg is "from" gatlinburg it's just a bunch of yankee retirees who moved there for tax/scenery reasons and restaurant workers who are all 20-30-something shitlibs anyways

Moron. The embodiment of the controlled.

Fuckin huh? Since when are Southerners attributed to Mountain Dew?

Coming from a guy who by tha picture definitely drinks six diet sodas a day and fried fast food.
Fuck off amoeba shaped fat cuck

Gatlinburg is like 90% niggers anyway

More pig than human, look at that fucking nose

When the race war comes will the cuckface whites get the rope too? We might as well consider these people a different race.

Not everything's about race, dumbass. The physically and mentally disabled were euthanized, German and non-German alike.

No wonder he hates himself ):

Race traitors get the rope first.

Untermensch physiognomy.

WHAT YEAR IS IT?

Probably because of the old labels

It's projection always projection.

There are some gay purists on here who hate the idea of killing (((our fellow whites))) but I like to think of it as cleaning up the gene pool not that this fat fuck would be contributing to it

Bet anything that fat fuck is part kike.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling that this walking, talking dragon dildo won't be wearing that smirk for long.

The fuck are you talking about? Gatlinburg is fucking awesome.

I pity you motherfuckers.

And fuck this fat liberal sack of shit.

where are the memes

You do great advertising for visiting Gatlinburg. I almost wanna move there now.

kek

I would never move there. You'd get bored of it after a while, there's only so much to do.
I live in east TN, so I'm not too far from it. Just close enough to enjoy it, but far enough away it doesn't get old.

This is over half a year old. What the fuck

Hey rabbi watcha sliding?

I was just about to say, black people almost never show up in Gatlinburg. Or Mexicans. Too country for them.

Eww. That guy's face alone is enough to make my skin crawl.

Looks like a troll account.
And the post is 6 months old.
Sage for slide thread.

who givee a fuck what this fat fuck thinks

Part? Is there a piece you can cut out? No? He's all kike.

I live 20 minutes from gatlinburg. That liberal cesspool was so far up Hillary's ass that the police didn't even take reports from people who had their Trump/Pence signs lit on fucking FIRE in their yards.