Games where you can play as a Vampire

With blood sucking and everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

animemaru.com/sunrise-removes-all-episodes-of-gintama-from-circulation-due-to-parody-laws/
myabandonware.com/game/night-hunter-hl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skyrim

Bureau 13

Soul Reaver doesn't exactly fit the bill, but it's close enough for me.

The game which whenever it is mentioned, someone goes and reinstalls it.

VtMBL

Castlevania Lords Of Shadow and probably Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines.

Played through vtmb with the plus patch and jesus christ the "restored" new levels like the library are shit tier.

How's the rest of the game?

They are fine, even the rushed levels at the end of the game are better than those shitty levels the modders shat out. If you play vtmb play it with the basic patch or that other patch that doesnt implement stupid shit and just bugfixes.

Fallout 3 has vampires too.

Bloodrayne, just 1 tho the other ones are shit

Oblin and Skrim do too

I was looking for Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain to be mentioned. I guess Soul Reaver kinda counts.

Blood Omen 2

HellMOO

In the first Sacred game you can choose a female vampire as a player character.

Bonus points if you play it in German. Then you get to listen to Franziska Pygulla, Dana Scully's German voice actress.

Adventure Quest

This is the only thing that sounds good so Ill play this.

fucken weebs

It looks like Shadow of The Collosus, and I liked that game.

Just a spin off, but I think it counts.

In Elona+ (Don't know about the vanilla one)
You can get the blood sucking skill at the start,and let me tell you,that skill is pretty great at any situation.

Oh my, are you in for a disappointment.

I love just how much joy Kain takes in bleeding out a bunch of peasants.

You can suck my blood, user.

As long as you suck my dick first

Bloodrayne,the Soul Reaver with Cain that plays like devil may cry, Lords of Shadow 2

Cant remember any other where you actually drink blood

Bloodrayne 1 is top tier, shame Bloodrayne 2 got shat out to launch next to the movie that has fuck all to do with the game.

And Legacy of Kane: Defiance, the last performance of Tony Jay.

why? because it's castlevania?

lol, then buy it at full price on steam

i am having slightly sexual thoughts of that drawn girl whoever it might me

Oh come on, you can't recognize the style?

I do, but i've never seen her
I dont understand how the monogataris go, so I've only watched the only ones that make sense in MAL, Bakeomono and Nisemono

I remember a ps2 wild west game where you played as a gunslinger/vampire.
Anybody remember the name? It was bretty gud

I've got something you can suck on, whore.

Deathwatch

That's the one. I didn't think many people played it.

Seriously? You can play as a vampire in that game?

I don't even have enough laughing anima girls to express my smug contempt ,'^J

Why even live

And you're right in thinking that, but it became somewhat of a cult classic over the years.

Bloodlines was the best vampire game in a while.

I happen to adore the hot topic/emo type simply because it's so fucking edgy and complete shit and all the games I like are complete shit.

No thank you.

You have some form of taste, but OP is asking for games not giving anime recommendations

Oneechanbara? I remember playable characters being vampires, but not sure on dedicated blood sucking mechanics.

Holy fuck I was baited into watching katana one expecting cool ass combat scenes.
Instead all they do is talk. Now I don't hate talking animes, like say LOGH or Gasaraki, but dear god in katanagatari they were talking about some fantasy bullshit that barely made any sense. Fuck that piece of shit.

I assume the rest are the same but in different setting?

No, you are retarded. Katanagatari is it's own thing. "Monotagari" just means "story".

Also Katanagatari was based off of Light Novels where the main focus was character interaction and dialogue. I liked it a lot because I liked the characters and the art despite being baited into it like you were expecting combat scenes.

You fucking idiot they're not even the same franchisees.

Doukutsu Monogatari wasn't a monogatari spin-off?

Whoa there big boys, I wasn't even trying to bait anyone.

I'm not upset, I just wanted to inform you you are retarded.

If you want good samurai action watch Sword of the Stranger.

I'm sorry to tell you that you've misspelt Kintama.

This, you get to steak vampires through the heart and suck the blood of innocent humans AND have electricity superpowers

What do golden balls have to do with anything?

how could I forget my favourite anime Kintama

SHINOBU IS CUTE CUTE!

OP there is plenty of games where you can play as a vampire, but the games where you play as a vampire hunter are few.

I'd play the fuck out of a X-Com styled game set in the World of Darkness setting.

You'd have squad, individual weapons. You could choose if you'd be working directly for the government, the inquisiton, F.B.I. etc. They could even infiltrate your base. Pity I will never get a game like that.

Why must we keep getting threads from people who obviously want to go to /a/, /e/, /h/, or /d/ but must bring it all here? And they are never even discreet about what they want. Most of this stuff could apply to an ero game thread but people just keep making the same template threads instead.

I doubt you actually looked up what Soul Reaver was.

Watch the boss battles again. It "wants" to be SotC but is just a glorified QTE. And it's like 2 bosses that does this. The rest of the game is similar to the more recent 3D Castlevania game or God of War. Actually it's closer to God of War due to QTEs. Saying that, GoW3 has better combat and is probably overall better than this game. The main problem with this game is that you get a bunch of cool moves to use, and all of them are useless compared to the tools you get early on. It's like Square Square Triangle in God of War 1. It's destroys everything in the game with ease to the point that everything else just seems like fluff for the sake of it. In this game, many bosses don't flinch long enough for you to even pull out your cool big combos. So you're sticking to your short, useful combos for most of the game.

I doubt I'll ever watch the Monogatari series, but her design is a 10/10. Definitely cute.

1 - Holla Forums is the biggest and the most active board, so you're more likely to get a reaction out of your shitty thread
2 - mods do nothing against unrelated threads
3 - users actually do nothing too. Instead of writing that huge ass reply you should have reported it as not video games.

I decided not to play it.

I have a shit ton of other stuff I need to play anyway. I got interested in vampires because I'm reading Kizumonogatari.

If you haven't played this game yet, you are missing out.

Don't you mean Gintaman?

Excuse me for picking the game that simply looked better, having not played any of the things mentioned. Or perhaps the expectation is to have perfect judgement and know which game is going to be the best before even playing any.

Hope my entire library triggers you harder

Does your "library" confirms your shit taste?
Yes it does.

Does this show even exist?

animemaru.com/sunrise-removes-all-episodes-of-gintama-from-circulation-due-to-parody-laws/

Yes

Bloodrayne

Do you wear fedoras mate?

I've got some 10 pages of ideas written out for a game kinda like that, but in an SCP setting. Do a Prison Architect style view where you have to actually build out your labs, barracks, containment facilities, etc. Combat along the lines of X-COM, where you deploy your soldiers to fight threats in the open. VN-like segments where you control what your field agents do, playing out not unlike an X-Files episode.

I've read other shit:

Great Gatsby
Othello
Macbeth
Romeo and Juliet
Lord of The Flies
Huck Finn
Christmas Carol
Night
Ranger's Apprentice 1 - 6
The Giver

Also Berserk but that's a manga.

You should keep in mind that when talking about books, scientific ones while interesting, are not particularly good literature.
And Tolkien, while fairly decent on it's own, especially when you get to know the little details about stuff like mythril, is considered just an average writer.

When looking for books, you want writers that can actually write, even when the premise isn't a very good one. People that can write for 3 pages about some landscape and still keep it engaging.
I honestly can't recommend any except from my own country, but those most likely have no translation or interest for anyone else. Eça de Queiroz, Fernando Pessoa or Miguel Torga are regarded as very good writers or poets here.

Instead of being faggots like him, you could give suggestions so he stops being a faggot as well. You're not afraid of other people judging your tastes, are you?

Irredeemable shit taste. Please kill yourself.

Why would anybody bother reporting it if its clear that the mods will not do anything about it? Many offtopic threads are even endorsed by the board owner himself.

Well there's a vampire class in sacred, though i haven't played it so i wouldn't know if she had blood sucking abilities.
Dark elf all day erry day.

Kinda hate to say it, but skyrim maybe one of the better games to play a vampire in

If only for the number of mods it has so you can customize it to your liking

It still sucks

myabandonware.com/game/night-hunter-hl

Would genetically engineering a semen vampire be nutritionally feasible?

I need you guys opinions on this for reasons.

No. You'd get some water and proteins out of it, but little to no calories or any other component.
Perhaps the calories could sustain her (not for very long, though) but she'd have to suck way more dick than there's time for.

Sucking blood is done either for the already existing nutrients in the blood (Martian style) or for the iron-rich cells that the vampire lacks. Neither of this is present in semen.

Well on semen alone, Nah
If we supplemented?
I don't think it's impossible but the quantity of semen needed would go beyond the world of semen demon

An adult female needs about 2,000 calories a day, maybe a tad less and a teaspoon of semen has anywhere between 5-20 calories.

For protein based needs an adult female needs around 46 grams per day. A teaspoon of semen carries about 228mg

Work that up together that semen demon would need to drink, per day, I think about half a gallon of semen to meet the calories recommended and protein, give or take depending on calorie count in a teaspoon

Anyone wanna double check that for me or are we good?

trash thread

You have to account for protein poisoning and yes, that's a thing.
A single dose already gives her about 4 times the daily dose required, that diet would give her 400 times the amount of protein she actually needs.

399 tsp in .52 gallons
228mg in 1 tsp
399 * 228 mg = 90972mg
90972mg = 90.972g

I didn't do that wrong right? Saying she has nearly 4 times the daily dose seems a tad off

Well either way, I doubt any semen demon could suck out half a gallon of semen a day unless it had like a straw straight to several men's balls, that and all the other things she would need that she won't get from semen

No semen demons today, but maybe someday

Whoops
ment for

It's a fucking given at this point m8.

Op don't play LoS, it's not a series you can discuss with anyone anywhere on this planet. Just forget it exists.

Everytime I open the catalog I get hypnotized by this loli.

maybe there is a way to break out or "relieve" her spell, if you knawtamsain

Just open it.

you mean anime? XDDD

But user, she is 500 years old.

you say that like there are no people who want video games themed around "thing".

thanks

You have to be kidding me.

It was ok, short

A shit ton of people read it, so I did too

It was shit, but I had to fucking read it during school as a kid.

So fucking cute.
Can i have more screenshots of Kizumono Shinobu?

Thanks user.Keep going if you have more.

(Satan Checked)
Only because of those demonic trips.

Since vampires are magic if you cursed them with a need to drink semen or absorb it some other way, then yeah why not?

Well shit man you'd better read The Receiver because holy fuck are you a faggot

Holy fuck that is a lot of shitty books

What? No! Fucking Tremere freaks…
Vampires are either a supernatural curse or a pathogen, depending on what theory you go with (and both are actually compatible).

They'd have to possess the ability to break down proteins and other elements to form the required chemicals they'd need to survive.
Even from a mythological perspective, semen is not directly connected to life (only partially :^)

Never said I liked it.

Ok man, you can go think that

Do fightans count?

Lies
She's 594, that's almost 600 years old. Just like a woman to lie about her age.

NisiO "Follicle Finisher" isiN strikes again

Just play Bloodlines man. It's definitely the best vampire game out there.

That webm is giving me brain cancer. Why the fuck would you cut out him not missing?

Nigger what? Reading isnt something to brag about either, I average almost a book a day and it doesn't make me a better person. Sure it might help with vocabulary and exploring certain ideas but it is by no means
As you so clearly have demonstrated by your posts. Let me guess, youve also read Cather in the Rye and Lord of the Flies?

Or she could, you know, just rob a sperm bank. Or become a cum-dumpster.

Never said this

Never said this

Triggered by a book list

Instead of making shit up, try to find an actual counterargument.
Oh wait, I never made an argument in the first place. I just said I am reading Kizumonogatari and a bunch of faggots starting saying I have shit taste.

I know you didnt explicitly mention that but by your tone and the way you post that was how it was percieved. Instead of defending the book you read your counter-argument was to post about more books, flaunting them hence the implication
Also,
Bitch please, the whole world has read those books. Even the indians working on customer service and click-farms have read them, and they have designated shitting streets. The books arent special nor are you

i found it pretty fun for the niggery and just fucking around figuring out parts of the game that you can break. One thing i really liked in skyrim was how all around the world are thieves guild symbols that are hard to spot and nobody tries to figure out until the game tells you and i wish more games did similar

Nigga that's kawaii. Kizu Shinobu is best Shinobu.

really? you mean the 20 minutes you spend as that child vampire?

SOOO YOU LIKE TO PLAY CASTLEVANIA?

Wew
Just go play Daggerfall, vampireism makes you fucking strong so I'm sure it'll allow you to fulfill whatever strange power fantasy you crave. Plus it's got titties in the vanilla game!

I will now cry a little.

Better question, games that lets you play as a loli vampire?

If it makes you feel any better, a sequel has been confirmed, although no details were given. It'll probably be made by Obsidian, who also hired Leonard Boyarsky (lead designer of VtM:B) a few months ago.

it's glistening, not gliding yet

Impeccable show, lad.