SHIA "YOU ARRESTED ME FOR BEING WHITE"

SHIA NO!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/25NrF
tmz.com/2017/07/12/shia-labeouf-arrest-racist-black-dick/
twitter.com/thefader/status/885273654627577857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, I thought Shia was a cuck.

It’s amazing how unhinged these people are, they still hold a lot of chips, have a gigantic network of powerful people that all agree with them, bottomless pits of money etcetera. Yet they tantrum constantly!

Presuming that Shia actually believes Trump is the devil and “evil” is rising. It’s hardly any different to how WE have felt for years and we don’t go sperging out of control left right and center.

Leave

Leave

I'm starting to suspect all the WN memes he's been spammed with since HWNDU have started to wear on his already fragile and drug-addled thoughts.

He's Mormon?

jew being white when it fits him
never heard that one before

Shia has broken. He is now /our guy/ and hates niggers plus is redpilled on white genocide. Next we make him out the kikes who piddled him as a child.

Liberals are actually extremely racist. Holding it all in to seem tolerant makes the water that much heavier when the dam bursts.

Shia is like Holla Forums's own protracted MKUltra project.

Trips of truth. I could totally see Shia being unhinged enough to be able to be affected both my our memes and the MSM. MKULTRA agents are theorized to be in such a state that implicit messaging in the media could trigger them to action. What I never considered until this moment though is that any person who is in such a state would be just as susceptible to our memes.

Shia is growing stronger

I would have a good laugh.

This is true.

Before you guys celebrate:
archive.is/25NrF
tmz.com/2017/07/12/shia-labeouf-arrest-racist-black-dick/

Saying blacks go to hell and that white women love BBC.

Still a cuck.

One of us

One of us

One of us

ONE OF US

I never thought I'd say this, but Shia "former pedo-wood sex slave" LeBeouf has a valid point.

When you're shit-faced wasted you're whatever you want to be,

See attached.

You'll be wanting the Daily Mail, faggot.

(checked)

I know it's become somewhat of a meme, but there definitely is truth to it. EVERYONE is racist to some degree, and trying to suppress it outright only leads to shit like this. Usually liberal racism gets channeled into low expectations, sometimes that dam fails and you get a flood.

The concept of white man's burden was ironically a liberal creation.

Also I think HWNDU put increased pressure on a Shia already full of cracks, ready to break.

wheres the vid?

what is going on with this board

it's almost as if multiple ideas can be discussed in different threads at the same time

i know i am just salty

Trump got inside his head and destroyed his mind from within. Trump's name is a stumping word.

They keep doubting our power. Meanwhile we're building up a new SS Golem Division.

Now that's what I call a carceer in a death spiral.

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

theres this

Our IRL trolling literally broke him so badly he became red pilled.

He sealed his fate taking on Holla Forums. I can't wait to see who we break next.

this, except when the dam bursts it causes them to act how their warped minds imagine how racists must act
since they don't actually know shit it's like some strange parody and pure retardation instead of a logic based ideology

So, is he getting the Mel Gibson treatment?
Is the Left already kvetching?
Did BLM forgive him because they enslaved his people back when they were kangz?

Deliberately terrible mods

this seems kinda hacky. even for shia. its fucking charlie sheen all over again

(checked)

Lmao underrated

He called the cop a cuck. Seriously, I think you guys warped his mind. He just wanted to make some nice movies about car robots and bring America together, and you destroyed him.

Running for you life from Shia Labeouf, he's brandishing a knife, it's Shia Labeouf, Lurking in the shadows. Hollywood superstar Shia Labeouf.

Living in the woods, Shia Labeouf,
Killing for sport, Shia Labeouf
Eating all the bodies.
Actual Cannibal Shia Labeouf

(somebody had to do it)

Shia LaBitch is likelly pulling stunts for atention
I bet my ass he's gonna say it was some sort of social experiment or postmodernist art crap he's so infamous for

Either that or he browsed Holla Forums

so this is the state of Holla Forums now
grats' kikey, you've actually done it

Holy shit he's off the hook.

About 6 minutes in

READ THE CATALOG NIGGER

THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS

Not sure if literally autistic or defeatist shill

>muh (((net neutrality)))
Fuck off and die reddit.

Kill yourself.

He really has united us…
in laughter.

What the fuck is going on with this timeline

What did he mean by this

You know the political left is shit when fighting the logic becomes impossible and what you thought was the enemy now consumes your entire identity. And then you drop race-redpills when you are drunk and cant surpress the truth any longer.
Also the normies and /HWNDU/ may have gotten his flag, but Holla Forums has gotten his soul.

more surprised by the fact Shia CC'd than everything else he's said so far honestly

you forgot your smug anime .jpg

Shia Labeouf is gaslit as fuck.When you think about it we have pretty much destroyed him mentally.

If Holla Forums never went after him this would have never happened. I guarantee it. We need to convince him that those cops were actually Holla Forumslacks.

the memes must flow

Such divisive language. In the current year no less. How many times have blacks been arrested for no good reason? The black people have been through so much. His kind would be tougher if the holocaust was real.

wrong person

check'in and kek'in

All that infiltrating he did when protecting his fag flag and it really ended up infiltrating him.

THE DELUSION OF THIS SHITSKIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAILY REMINDERS KIKEL ARENT WHITE AND NEVER WILL BE
SHIA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

looks about as hwite as certain eunuch

Did HWNDU redpill him hard or something? He started everything as a whole antiracist antitrump thing now he's going full WN while being a Jew. What the fuck lol

When did Holla Forums get filled with 50IQ retards that don't fucking comprehend the idea of go to the fucking original thread that's still up instead of bumping some duplicate that's just going to be nuked?

Kill yourself.

When did you forget how to use the filter to remove content you don't want to see? f a g g o t

epic burn redditorbro xd
just tell me to delete my account while you're at it

hahahahahahahaha did someone time that picture on purpose?

Not as deeply as that black cock his wives taking right Shia?

Bang.

Can we rebuild him?

I bet his kike lawyers really think that'll get him a lenient punishment.

Kill yourself.

Livestream your suicide.

I wonder if Sheeit le Bottom is trying to parody us. Maybe we did really break him, but I can feel a

Or maybe he started lurking because we pissed him off and eventually he got red pilled?

Checked. Fuck that must really burn irl. To be a yid and learn Hitler did nothing wrong. Kek kek Kek kek Kek

salty

(((SiriusXM)))

Shia really likes chanting, doesn't he? I'm starting to think it's a legit mental problem that the protest/"""""art exhibit""""" was just an excuse/cover for.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE A PLACE IN THIS TIMELINE OH MY FUCKING GOD

Thank you for the $150M, Holla Forums

You've done a fine job. I'll make sure I'll return the favor.

FRRRRRRRRRRRRUNKISSSS

He's /ourcuck/ now.

No. Nobody had to. Do you know why? It's because nobody fucking cares about that kikebook-tier shit.
Fucking hell we need to purge every newfag now before we descend into an anonymous version of reddit.

>>>/hwndu/

so.. he's a chan troll.

time to divide them buttcheeks bwai!

Kek, I watched the video and thought, "This makes him seem like a stuck-up out-of-touch white kid trying to slum it and be home with the downies."
I'm glad those jackals went with a better angle.

lel

Kek be praised.

(checked)
This is true, but we're seeing more of it now because they're under pressure since Trump was elected and mainstream internet started mimicking our memes. I think we'll start seeing more news like this and that kike that was arrested in starcucks, and maybe the normalfags will notice a funny (((coincidence)))

the anons keeping on top of shia memes are all 4cuck /hwndu/ implants, fam. also their opinion of our moderation easily earmarks them as Long Live Holla Forums!s repining for moots feminine dick

10/10 we are 4cuck now

sorry jews
you arent white

So no jews
see: 2nd amendment

Even more proof he's been spending time on cuckchan. At least 30% of the topics there are about black dicks.

I think you guys are taking this a bit too much at face value. Shia is a hardcore artsy performance actor. He'll use any situation, even one where he's being arrested, to put on a show for attention. He's acting like the basic stereotypical caricature of a racist being arrested. He doesn't actually believe this shit or mean any of what he's saying.

The guy sat with a paper bag on his head crying in front of a group of people in an abandoned storehouse for fuck's sake. This is nothing more than another art piece to him.

Does admitting he's an addict who's hit rock bottom (as he did in his latest statement) preclude him from having a CA CCW? I have mine in PA and I had to sign a statement saying that I was not addicted to drugs or alcohol. If they catch you lying about that here they'll rescind your permit.

He's not being "racist" if you watch it. He's just drunk as fuck and spilling his spaghetti. It's actually pretty interesting.
Firstly you can tell he hangs out with a lot of niggers because of his shitty black talk, like he keeps calling the cop 'bruh', and at one point says "I BET YOU LISTEN TO TUPAC HAHA I BET YOU LISTEN TO LINKIN PARK HAHAHA". Obviously he's too woke for these kind of bands and only listens to the cutting edge of hipster whitegoi rap like Jayden Smith's Batman. He also talks a lot about "YO I'D FUCK YOU UP YO" kind of shit.
Secondly you can tell his jew privilege is strong. He's constantly talking about his highpowered lawyers and how he runs this town and shit.
A lot of kikes seem to delve deep into this wigger shit and desperately want to be black. The entire 30 minute video is pretty solid evidence that deep down, for all his noise and bluster, Shia just wants black dick.

ROFL, he's officially been broken. It's done! Send in the clowns, no, the Kachinas!
PRAISE PAQUA KEK

Remember Shia, pic related.

Why does he go back and forth between talking like a nigger and talking like a Mexican?

Funny thing is I think all this started with his co-star in the first robot movie. Didn't she talk shot about the joos or something

Because he's a kike and they thrive on parasitism of other cultures. He lives in LA, thus, the jew gimmicks nogs and spics

That is not a meme, their perception that blacks are helpless and needy is inherently racist because it requires the belief that they are lesser and childish incapable of taking care of themselves.

Gtfo for that title

interesting how kikes always seem to get away with their racist rants.

I was just thinking that.
With all this talk of cultural appropriation
Why isn't everyone pointing at jews. Take art for example, there are almost no uniquely jewish forms of art but they have latched on and suffocated every form there is. All of course while hyper inflating everything and making billions.

When you get really really drunk, you start thinking you're cool as fuck, and you sometimes put on a cool accent that you think you can pull off. In Shia's case it's 'nonwhites who frequent Commiefornia'.

I don't know how you faggots even find this place.

It must take some effort because he's intoxicated and a kike from Canada. Being drunk and taking on non native accents would require effort. Maybe it's because he's an actor. It's like he took up an acting role to be a nigger, attempting to beg for cigarettes and all but at some point he got confused and started talking like a Mexican.

It's weird. He really got in the mindset of a nigger.

He is going to show up with orange hair and look like a druged up vegetable like that nigger kayne west next week.

Good observation. It explains why he's projecting irl, ie: "ur wife likes black cock XDD". It's what niggers/wiggers always project.

Sage because there's a second thread with the same topic.

Lurk moar you thumbnail saving faggot.

I don't how kikes shills even find this place. Shia is anti-White Jewish pussy and needs to be shoahed.

KEK

oh fuck yeah

TOP KEK

He's going to wear a Sam Hyde disguise

Checked.

The Eye fo/pol/ is like the Eye of fucking Sauron - once it falls upon you for any length of time, you'll never be the same.

The stronger the conditioning, the more it hurts when it breaks.

Pet theory of mine is that Shia tasted the forbidden pizza and has been guilt-ridden ever since, which is the primal reason for his insufferable behaviour.

Kike false flagging as a victim.
Totally unheard from.

If he was a real nee'qqa like he play acts, he'd know what to do with these cuffs.

Speak for yourself user. I wouldn't want this liability anywhere near my side.

Exactly, this is why they swing from "peace n love" to "you're going to hell for being a nigger".

This is the real left. No less "racist" than others, only intellectually dishonest ennough to hide it most of the time.

But the key attribute is spinelessness. Ability to change stance to suite any percieved possibility of immediate personal advantage.

Jews have always been extremely racist. Them being racist doesn't make them one of us.

I thought this was America

I feel like I'm honest to a fault. If people ask me something I feel compelled to answer truthfully. Lying complicates things.

I might try to downplay or emphasize certain things to get an outcome I want, but i just can't say a straight lie

ITS LIKE THIS THREAD COMPLETELY IGNORES THAT SHIA IS A KIKE

THIS IS A FALSEFLAG

No way. The fucking memes.

More or less, this. I mean come on the Jews wrote in the holy books the reason blacks have shitskin is because they are literally a cursed race. Not to mention all the other shit they say about non-Jews in general. This is just par for the Jewish mind except drunk and without Alex Jone's filters.

A jew is a nigger turned inside out.

See >>10242840 etc etc

If only he were arrested for being a kike.

Shia sounds like he is going schizo. And Im not saying that because of his political views at all.

At 31 he would be a few years late to emerge, but it does happen.

Did that "he will not divide us" redpill him?

Plausible.

It is amazing how much of it doesn't get diagnosed these days because people pander to the fantasies.

He is, started to rant about black cock and how white cops wife is cucking him. More likely shia is a cuck.

no no no you guys got it wrong:
here is what happened:

mr. lapuff is fighting against trump right?
he will not divide us
mr. lapuff is therefore fighting for the rights of "oppresed" black minority right?
mr. lapuff is for black lives matter and all the jolly good black gentleman of brown pigmentation.
DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'm sort of a big deal
by setting up a camera and chanting he will not divide us

But as a (((white man))) of conscience he should know the penance he must pay. He wants to be a mensch doesn't he?

Is this what you wanted, Holla Forums?

A broken Jewish man who was most likely sexually abused by countless other Jewish men in the entertainment industry and even his own pedophile father as a child?

Look what you did to him.

Now he'll never get to tip his menorah.

I almost forgot that.
His father is a molester.

Oh look a torPEDO to filter.

SHIA LABEZOUF IS A KIKE
A KIKE
KIKES AREN'T WHITE
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD AND OP IS A GIGANTIC FORESKIN SLURPER
SAGE AND REPORT

You'll be back tomorrow.

Wew

Thanks for the quotes, I knew I was forgetting some funny parts.
Pretty par for the course with manlet jews. I especially love when they bring up UFC, now MMA. They say it to intimidate you, but what it really means is they watch it on youtube when they're smoking bongs with friends.

Lurk moar, seriously, for our benefit, not yours.

Next time oh guy pops up in public we chant at him

We've broken him
Now we must rebuild him in our image

just give him to milo

We will turn all Jews into Nazis!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS

We really have to thank leftists for pushing for these body cams. I cannot think of an instance where they have benefited their propaganda efforts.

I really, really wanna punch Spectre right in her fucking face.
I mean, really bad.

Have you forgotten what 2015 was like? It better stay banned, too

Blacks are dropping redpills on the jews because of our boy Shylock

These nigger memes are hilarious when turned on the Jew

twitter.com/thefader/status/885273654627577857

That would go down really badly for one of them.

LOL

Its official. Shia is a cuckhold.

This stupid fucker deserves everything we did to him.

On an unrelated note, local news is completely fucking retarded. Half of it is not local, just whatever their parent company told them to report ("MORE RUSSIA TRUMP CONNECTIONS…"), and they constantly "report" on new products and shit from major companies, just openly advertising for them. Today it was KFC releasing a smart phone with their branding on it, but it's only available in China. They are supposed to fucking tell me news.

That Ashkenazi schizophrenia is manifesting itself due to his stress. You know what though, even though this seems like a good tactic for pushing them over the edge and making their true face come forward. Maybe triggering the Jew a certain way will cause him to expose himself?

You mean being a liar and a con artist since birth, constantly shifting shape what you see fit for the moment

White Power Hand Sign

How do you do, fellow whites?

WHY DOES HE ALWAYS IMITATE NIGGERSPEAK CADENCE?

STOLEN VALOR!