MARDEK RPG shilling thread

'sup Holla Forums, it's time for another edition of "That one guy who is really obsessed with some flash game shilling it like a cheap drone".
It's been a while since I was making entire threads about it, but recently I learned that Pseudo, its author, has actual brain cancer and is likely dying soon.
While I won't personally miss the guy, since he has turned into 130% SJW nu-male by now, I will regret that his death means I will never get to learn what was intended to happen in it-was-not-going-to-be-released-anyway MARDEK CH4.
This actually makes me really sad, and I need to manage that sadness somehow, for example by making more people play a fantastic RPG, then seeing them descend into depression after learning that it was abandoned half-way through development and will never be finished.

That aside,
do you like adventure?
do you like fun story and engaging, strategic FF-like gameplay?
do you like unnecessary but still really fun references to obscure mythology?
how about being given a chance to make anime references on imageboards because of this mythology?
I know you'd like that. I know you really want to post this picture with Gilgamesh saying something funny!
NOW YOU CAN
Just play this fucking game:
MARDEK RPG chapter 1: data.fighunter.com/gamefiles/MDK1/GAME.swf
Do it now. You got nothing better to do. The first one is barely one/two hours long, so the length of an average flash game. What can you lose?

Also I'm probably going to be bumping this thread like a fucking asshole

Other urls found in this thread:

kongregate.com/games/nobstudio/book-of-mages-the-dark-times
data.fighunter.com/gamefiles/MDK2/GAME.swf
data.fighunter.com/gamefiles/MDK3/GAME.swf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluorine_deficiency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_aspects_of_fluorine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_and_cardiovascular_disease
archive.fighunter.com/?page=games
yalort.fighunter.com/
freewebs.com/pseudolonewolf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP Mardek
Didn't deserve it.

Fun game though.

Shut the fuck up.
Don't remind me of what happened to this. Don't. I never thought I'd be so hurt by a fucking flash game, but here we are.

Oh christ, now that I've actually read your post, the dude has brain cancer? Jesus christ, like I didn't feel bad enough about this series. Wasn't he depressed for a few years, too? Good lord, what a horror story.

I'm still playin adventure quest sorry.

What the fuck

Feminism or the medical kind?

Both

A few days ago he had a brain surgery to remove excess cerebro-spinal fluid building up in his skull. Turns out he has a tumor on his pineal gland. It's not yet known if it's benign or malignant, but no matter the case, he will require further treatment and surgical removal of the growth.
And, yes, the guy has been pretty much in a state of constant depression for the last half a decade. Though I'd say this was caused purely by his fucking terrible life decisions.

Nigger should've stopped drinking tap water.

He's from fucking Wales, what is he supposed to drink.

Water from filtering his own piss.

In case any of you fags want to play a good RPG:
kongregate.com/games/nobstudio/book-of-mages-the-dark-times

But OP already gave us an RPG.

Apparently I did play this already, but I don't remember any of it.
Does this game have any plot?
If so, summarize it, maybe it will make me remember.

sheep piss

Where is the "original" water supposed to come from?

hydrogen + oxygen makes water fag also go back to shagging sheep.

It has a branching plot with MANY choices/events/consequences and many endings. You are a young, aspirant mage who tries his best to make headway in the world during a big crisis. In the end, you can make it to be the head honcho of all mages (your actions determining what kind of ruler you'd be) or you might end up being a complete shitstain that everyone laughs at, or anywhere in between. As I said, there are many endings and many paths one can go. also, there are factions

if so then post the download links of ch2 and ch3 also

Okay, got nothing to do at the moment, I can give it another play.
how long does it take to complete a single run?

They pop up in the game after you complete each chapter, but there you go.
The saves transfer between games, by the way
data.fighunter.com/gamefiles/MDK2/GAME.swf
data.fighunter.com/gamefiles/MDK3/GAME.swf

I was always fucking perplexed about how this guy was able to delude himself so consistently. In his entire career, he started like 50 different projects and he finished, what, one or two? Clarence's Big Chance and maybe something I'm forgetting. Following his progression was pretty funny, but every once in a while he'd start something I thought was interesting and it would be bittersweet, because I knew for a fact it would never be finished.

Games Pseudo finished and released:
MARDEK chapters 1, 2, 3;
Raider chapters 1, 2
Clarence's Big Chance
Super Mega Extra Cyber Ortek Flier 2005 X (his first released flash game)
Nu-MARDEK (aka Nigger Mardek, aka Taming Dreams) chapters 1-4, I think. They are for Android, so I never played them, but they cover about the same story as original chapter 1.

Games he ALMOST released:
Raider 0
Miasmon

Games he started making but never released:
too many to fucking count

I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, OP
GODDAMMIT

at least I can now waste my time on another rpgm flash game
I just couldn't stand playing Master of the Wind. It reeked full of SJW, almost same or much worse as Uncommon Time

Do you guys think that once the tumor started forming he became SJW? These things can change your personality drastically and it takes a long time to get noticed

I very much doubt it. He always seemed rather… beta.

There is much need to be upset, user, but acceptance is the first step to letting it go.

I miss the times when he was a straight up basement fedora who wrote games almost exclusively to mock Christianity.
Also, I think he started turning SJW when he learned that his "internet girlfriend" was cheating on him, or something.
He gave up everything he stood for just to find another girlfriend, and blamed toxic masculine guys for his inability to pick up chicks.

Jesus christ, what the hell did he drink?

under na hour if you know what you're doing. If you wanna dick around, probably more

The biggest problem I had with Nu-Mardek was making it a fucking episodic mobile series!
You want me to pay for this shit?
After he made all the characters as insecure and over emotional as he is? God damn, what a load of shit.

He drank the pink fluoride koolaid?

I beat all the content for Mardek cp 3 (took me 80 hours for what i remember) long time ago. Was one of the best flash games i have played. I just wish that Pseudo would not start so many games just for him to cancel it. Also why reboot something everyone loves? Guess Sonny 3 will be the final GOAT flash RPG before flash gaming is dead (idle shit and p2w mmorpgs being most of browser games today sadly)

But you need flouride to not drop dead

Where'd you hear that?

At a thing called "human biology"

A synagogue isn't a school schlomo.

I assume you don't use toothpaste either

Even my aunt drinks bottled water due to fucking bone disease, you're not convincing anyone.

Does this "bone disease" have a name?

I thought you said you went to school.

Wasn't a school for psychics, i'm afraid

Alright, where does she live? Where does/did she work? Too much salt also kills you, does that mean salt is bad? You ignore every single variable and latch onto one boogeyman as opposed to finding the actual cause

You didn't refute my source, cuck.

I have nothing to refute if you provide nothing

This isn't Reddit.

You started with the "you need fluoride to not drop dead", how about you start at that

are you fucking idiots arguing about fluoride

Here's the babby's spoon, open wide:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluorine_deficiency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_aspects_of_fluorine

And here's salt, for good measure:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_and_cardiovascular_disease

Fell right into my trap. On a side note:
Join us and write about LGBT subjects from July 25th to August 7. Read more.

This is the part where you say you pretended to be retarded?

I am glad that at the very least my thread allowed some people to educate themselves in the matter of fluoride.

Nope, keep on posting mate.

fluoride is good for you, if it wasnt the government wouldn't put it on water you tards

Finished the mages game.
It was fun, but nothing to write home about. There was game progression, but no "plot" or "story" really, merely "good mages often literally referred to as "good mages" fight bad mages often literally referred to as "bad mages" and you must become The Very Best Mage"
I'm not certain what was the point of my relations with different characters, since I don't think any of them ever reappeared later, save for the guy who wanted to recruit me to be evil.
The fighting was fun, but I quickly mastered all the skills, and then it just turned into "exploit the single hole the enemy has over and over again" or "outlast the enemy with my high mana".
I didn't really bother grinding the ranking, just tried to get all the random encounters.
I give it a solid kinda fun/10, but wouldn't call it a good RPG. There is neither a story to be told, nor good setting to roleplay yourself.

Yes shekelstein, people need nutrition in various amounts to live, just not metal poisoning.

You need iron to live, high amounts cause iron poisoning which kills. What are you even trying to bait?

bumping the thread like I promised

I wonder - how many of the few people here who played MARDEK or any of pseudo's games know who Lingons are?

Learn english.

Ok

I'm pretty sure it's about a flash game maker that went full-retard with brain cancer.

Stop taking iron and tell me how that turns out for ya

Fun fact: Those are probably the first flash "Games" that Pseudo ever published

bumping like a fucking asshole with the majesty of YALORT

all the red flags

He didn't use to be an SJW back when he made those.
He was a huge fedora wearing weeb.

It shows in the QUALITY of his work

Your downvotes are not going to make me stop bumping the thread.

this is one of the pictures Pseudo had in a sort of "fanart" section

Goddamn, I remember that shit. The guy who made it is a mentally unstable furry who hopefully killed himself now.

welp, my day is made

Oh, right, there was this one point where he wanted to make basically a furry dating game with "strategic emotional encounters"

Still have some amazing nostalgia from this game. Mardek didn't deserve such a shitty dev.

Wait a sec, didn't he take those "strategic emotional encounters" and shove them into Mardek?

Man when he's dead there isn't gonna be a lot of time to snatch all his stuff before it's memory holed.

but of course he did.
He actually advertises the nu-mardek as non-violent front and center.

He's been progressively trying to deny and cover up the existence of many of his old games anyway, so I have a sort of archive of the "important" files already.
I've actually tried running some website-archiving software on his site, to make sure nothing is lost, but turns out it does not handle extensive forums in php too well.
It detected over one hundred thousand unique pages, then refused to work.

niggers

His old site can still be reached archive.fighunter.com/?page=games so that seems really pointless. The real meat are the leaks of his circle jerk games he left unfinished.

His old old site cannot be reached anymore, though yalort.fighunter.com/ and neither can be his old old old site freewebs.com/pseudolonewolf/ and the one seen on "archive" is only one of many versions of his website, where the new one usually straight up replaced the old, removing news posts or game sections.
The real meat are the games he publicly posted a decade ago, but did not have enough fans for anybody to actually save those.
His original game just referred to as "fighunter" had several releases, but none can be found anywhere. Even screenshots are no longer available. At best one can read his update info, and that's on webarchive only too.
That's the stuff he openly denies the existence of, and used to ban everybody who would even mention it.

Bumping the good bump

Okay, okay, this time I'm letting it die.
Just like I'm certain family will let Pseudo die, after years of being a failure with no job, income, friends or prospects for the future.