Trudeau just donated $240 million TAXPAYER MONEY to the CLINTON FOUNDATION

"Liberal government to hand $241.5 million over to the Clinton Foundation to “support projects that will provide critical sexual and reproduction health (SRH) services” around the world."

>archive. is/8pthO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nZRv1
youtu.be/ZFcEnRu-hY8
youtu.be/2F2n-MT43zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought they stopped giving money to Hilldog after she lost the election. Is she planning something?

But user, think of all of those poor third-world shitskins dying of AIDS that that money could save and all of those third-world women that drop dead at their third child and not their eleventh. Surely at least some of them would immigrate to Canada and make it better. After all, diversity is our strength.

I wonder what package they bought for 240 million. Must be the deluxe pedo-pack with the private islands and the drugs included. Fucking sickos, can't wait for the NSA building to get raided in the Second Civil War so we can check out what the fuck is going on with these creeps.

Why such a faggot OP?
Clinton Health Access Initiative: SRHR for adolescents and young women - Nigeria - $20 million (2017 to 2021)
while Canada's "donation" is disgusting, your misleading bullshit OP is even more disgusting. l2op

chelsea 2020

They showed him the tape of him sucking off Milo?

Is there any easily-spread normalfag friendly redpills about the Clinton Foundation?

I'm posting about this on goybook to spread it, but I know my (((friends))) are so programmed they'll just see >humanitarian and stop thinking and tell me I'm wrong

After giving 10 million to a snackbar. Cuckdeau surely loves giving away other people's money. I heard Sweden gives billions in aid to African countries and even places like Thailand, besides giving welfare to terrorists, just like Canada. Yet some goys are out there wageslaving…

It's not all going to the Clinton Foundation.
archive.is/nZRv1

There's meme potential in this campaign, though.

Who's going to go after Trudeau? Not Election Canada, not the RCMP and the cucks at the conservative party are probably too afraid to see dirt on them get printed in every major newspapers.

Really makes my grey matter splatter.

What happened to no foreign meddling in elections? Why the fuck are they giving Canadian taxpayer money by the hundreds of millions to jobber criminals like the Clintons?

Like father, kike son.

youtu.be/ZFcEnRu-hY8

youtu.be/2F2n-MT43zY

Great, I'll watch these when it's not almost fucking midnight and show them later. Thanks user.

It's great that it's before the election too, because I feel like they would just dismiss it as "anti-hillary propaganda" otherwise

so, canada sponsoring child rape.

Wow, so first-world "liberals" don't even try to do anything anymore. They create organizations, pass money back and forth, and make chirp about it the whole time:
Liberal gov't gives money to suspect liberal charity organization, instead of using it's gov't apparatus.

How does this not violate laws on both sides of the border?

King Leaf needs to be brought to reason. If the Queen has any sway left there she should employ it before he loses the plot entirely.

Welcome to Canada.

England was lost to the kikes in 1066 when William the Conqueror brought them with him.

Wow.

shut it down

hahahahah don't waste time on Plebbit /r/politics, they've been a lost cause for years now.

imagine being a leaf right now

Child rape is central to Canada's foundation. What do you think residential school was? You think any of those Indians would have signed those treaties if they weren't raping and killing their children? Canada is a pedo paradise, that is, if you aren't a commoner pedo.

Well I got over 2500 upboats for saying the arabs cut off the dicks of little black boys.

Are you sure? It looks like a Mexican.

And leafs are okay with that? Why aren't there any protests against taxpaer money being dumped into private organizations with close ties to the politicians in question? This sounds like a text book case of corruption

Probably because most info about this isn't broadcasted widely.

Leaf here, you have NO idea just how indifferent Canadians are about their politics. There hasn't been anyone remotely worthwhile working within our government in decades, so even when the government does something that obviously shouldn't be accepted, like wasting money on frivolous or unethical shit like this, or legalizing bestiality, or fucking with our national anthem to make it "gender neutral," people just shrug it off
and go "Oh, well. Government sucks, amirite? Not like there's anything we can do about it. :-)"

send help

You got to be shitting me…

Care enough to stop making it our problem, please.
Look at this shit.
YOUR government donating YOUR money to communists in MY country?
FUCK OFF

or make your people care enough god dammit.

It really makes me hate you faggots hearing that. Your fucking piece of shit communist PM is now actively aiding one of the most corrupt and traitorous piece of shit families on the planet and all you maple niggers can do is shrug and swig more piss beer. Fuck your countrymen.

Noone gives a shit. All they talked about is dude weed lmao.

That bill will never pass but they hold onto the bait.

Democracy is a scam. We need limits on who cam vote. 80% are retards.

It fucking sucks here, demoralization is at its peak. Just had my brother tell me he didn't even want to see the tranny jokes coming out of GDQ because they are all "just hate" and that "nothing we can do about it". It's sad because when the school starts pushing degeneracy on his children he is just going to lay down and take it. Their is plenty to be done, but apathy is killing us.
A report came out recently saying Canadians walk the least out of all people on the planet. Doesn't surprise me at all, once nice neighborhoods become "multicultural" ghettos who wants to walk in them anymore?

last Sunday we had a merry band of somalian nigger "urban youths" damaging cars while playing soccer in the parking lot. We went around to the neighbors and were only able to find one person willing to posse up to make a show of force to keep the niggers in line. It was a fellow white of course: the pajeets, chinks and sandniggers had no interest in protecting the community they called home. Living in a multicultural society is just great.

Learn to read the article.

Norway donated a huge load of money to Clinton's during the election. Fucking shit. Everywhere in the west those Jews have their claws

The clinton foundation is a "seperate humanitarian aid entity" and Clinton's and their campaigns "don't receive funds from the foundation"

Better that than Michael Obongo, Obongo actually stand a chance with the nigger vote.

If there are any canucks in the 514 I'd like to reach out to you and start networking so we can help each other stay sane and well in Babylon.

That free magazine is cucked beyond believe. I used to throw them out in the place I worked at before. The most blatant leftist propaganda if there ever was.

Even the faggot radio stations at the universities were holding Anti Canada picnics during Canada day. Not even Anti Canada Day itself. Just Anti Canada itself.
I kindly suggested they should take their little commie picnic to Venezuela and see how that goes.

sooooooooooo, the only questions i have are in the regards of Holla Forumsbrains coming up with a decentralized shilling force read: centralized w/ shills vetted then anonomized
crystallite the org with corp bucks actual shilling req. will bring exp to org as a side benifit
then redirect

nvm i swear gets are rigged

lol
check 'em

It was actually 20 million to the Clintons, 240 to "humanitarian aid" concerns.
In other terms, he diversified his state-funded pedophilia. And yet loli is still illegal in Canada. Fuck this Cuban cuck.

Not paying my taxes anymore, come and get me RCMP. I am not funding child rape and the overthrow of my country

And yet, if I don't pay my taxes for this bullshit, *I* go to fucking prison?!

make sure you open all the doors, put a watertight wall around the building, flood it, then zap it

Think we could meme Danny Williams into running in opposition to her just to hammer that last nail into their family coffin?

OH PLEASE KEK LET CHELSEA RUN PLEASE RUN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Your dubs suggest yes. Fire up the fucking meme cannon and make it happen

a fucking leaf

HE JUST CUCKED EVERY CONSERVATIVE CANADIAN=

The budget will balance itself!
If he gets away with this I might have to think about applying for refugee status in USA.

Have some more Concordia.

This.

I hate my country so much.

A FUCKING LEAF
have people confused being inoffensive as being charismatic? It's the only reason I have seen as to why Justin Castreau is considered cool by leftists

It's worse. If you try and do something about it, the cucks'll rat you out and get you sent to a psych ward.

In a few years, they'll be holding down white women for the somalis and indos to rape, and beating anyone trying to help. Hell, the victim herself will probably use my rescue of her as proof of white racism and get me attacked by antifa.

like even if you are libtard you have to know by now the clinton foundation is just a scheme for the clintons to pocket the money and do nothing with it

Get your PAL/RPAL while you can. If you're reasonably well off, stay away from surplus please. Drives the cost up for poor folk like me.

Got a question, if you went to the psych ward ever are you barred from PAL? The doc just said I'm an eccentric, not psychotic. Is that a legal insanity?

That's a pretty fancy way to say "child sex trafficking".

What are they planning?..

Well There is a question on the form about mental health.
a medical practitioner for: depression; alcohol, drug or substance abuse;behavioural problems; or emotional problems?
Not sure if eccentric behavior would really count.They may ask further questions about it on a phone interview if they really want to know but I don't think they'll keep you from getting a PAL if it's just that.

Holy fuck. I fucked up that formatting.

Well I bought a machete to train myself in sword fighting with and couldn't afford a real sword. And I drunkenly told my neighbour a cul-de-sac over about it and that I was worried about my family's safety after a few local breakins. He decided I was a terrorist and ratted me out to the cops, like the dirty literal commie cuck he was. I was busy getting drunk in the shower when they came over, interviewed me two bottles of Brights 74 in, and they had me dragged to surrey memorial's emergancy psych ward. In the morning a kike psych deemed me psychotic, and waited all day to have me put in the ward. Two weeks of good behaviour and wearing suit jackets and having fascinating conversations with my white psych led him to declare me a voluntary patient, and give me maximum freedom. So free rent free food, free electricity for my laptop and all this while I took a phonebook and called all the apartments in there to find a place. Spent two months and found a place and with all my neetbux piling up I was able to have everything ready.
So, not psychotic, just booze from dealing with a toxic home enviroment with an actually nuts boomer mother. I'm clean now.
So does this affect the PAL?

what a sad country, holy shit

I didn't even get to take the damn thing out of the package. The cops even confiscated it. The RCMP here will punish a white man for wanting to defend his family, but let a literal Jihadi defraud the elderly openly, and defend him from his aggrieved victim's families.
I've seen it happen. If any of yopu see a grey cube van driven by a mudslime last name Mahra, remember that he colluded with hospital staff to steal it from a family that took him in and split the money and household goods he stole with her house also with the muzzie staff, and the cops smile when he braggs of it.

lol you have it backwards, american beer is "piss beer" with it's 3% alcohol and shit, basically just water. i dont drink beer under 8%. sage for offtopic.

what bill? it's already passed, it's going to be law july 2018

if you have any skill metalworking or access to drill press etc you could always make a kriket or other homemade pistol etc

So you can california it up?
No matter where you go, you're automatically further to the left than the place you're moving.
Leafs only bring more communism.

JUST

Learn to follow links, you lazy nigger. Literally the first three words you quoted were a link to
< archive.is/nZRv1
Wherein you will find,
I hate CF as much as the next user, but I love the truth more than I hate anything.

LEARN TO RESEARCH

The link between CF and Trudeau/Liberal party is already clear. I don't know what else you need to understand Nigeria have fuck all to do with this.

Has*

Well, if they sent you in with the use of the RCMP, it might affect your chances at a PAL/RPAL. Just be honest on the form tell them that you were cleared two weeks later if they ask for further details. Besides, I think they're more concerned with you killing yourself than actually being a threat to others.

I wouldn't think so. Likely they'd phone you and ask what's up. Owning firearms for home defense isn't a valid reason for obtaining them, according to the government and the RCMP. When you take your CFSC, say that you want them for recreational purposes and find them historically interesting. You also need (IIRC) a signature from at least 3 people. One of them needs to have known you for at least 3 years, another I think needs to be an employer or something like that, and one can be just someone who knows you. Generally speaking, they phone at least one of your references and ask if you seem like the kind of person they'd be alright with having guns.

Worst case scenario, you apply for your PAL/RPAL and they reject it. You're out $300, and you go buy a spearhead offline and a thick ash pole from Home Hardware or something.

Fuck swords, user. You either want something with a lot of reach, like a spear, or you want a shield and something that generates a lot of force, like an axe or a warhammer/mace. If anyone asks: "I'm interested in their historical value. You see things like this in videogames and television all the time, but the ways they're used are often so far from what would have been historically accurate."

Some good things to start out are as follows:

Norinco M1A (Chinkshit M14 built on the original tooling with questionable fit and finish. Dead nuts reliable and built like a tank.)
Norinco CQA (Chinkshit AR pattern. Questionable fit and finish, built like a tank)
Zastava M70A (New production Serbian Tokarev chambered in 9mm)
Armsan RS-X2 (Turkshit pump action shotgun.)
Canik TP9SA/SF (Turkshit plastic wonder9)
S&W M&P2.0 (Amerishit plastic wonder9)

If you're feeling like a real baller, or don't want a plastic wonder9 (Tongue in cheek, they're both great guns) or some janky looking slavshit (the Tok is also a superb gun) then get a CZ75 or it's various models. 75B, SP-01, etc. A steel combat pistol with a reputation for reliability, comfort and accuracy. They're also several hundred dollars more expensive than any of the pistols I mentioned.

If you're poor like me, get an SKS with a crate of ammo ($529 if you know where to look) and a Tok with a crate of ammo ($549 if you know where to look. That puts you at a rifle and 1200-1500 rounds of ammunition, and a pistol with 2540 (or something like that) rounds of ammunition. You're also going to need a gunsafe or a gun cabinet if you want to store your funs and ammo in the same room, and a trigger lock for your restricteds (pistols, ARs, SBR's) if you buy a cabinet and not a safe.

Day of the Rake when?

New Zealand just gave another 2.4million in May, im going to call that fat cocksucker Gerry Brownlee's office tomorrow.

This is why that shit could never work here. Thank God for Anonymity.

If you're still around are not a fag-right kekistani; yeah, sure, I'd love to chat with you, RCMP.

That's one meme'd up neckbeard list of guns. You're just missing FAMAS, Makrov and Moist Nugget faggot.

I hate being Canadian in Current Year™.