ITT shit that boils your blood boiling

Look at game reviews.

Trying to look up some gameplay for what ever reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgg_HRiu5no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you have gay sex where the 2 guys are wearing fedoras?

do you?

I swear to Christ, I know I shouldn't get angry over such trivial shit, but every time I open a video that starts with "Hey guyzz what's up" with your token wacky thumbnail, I just want to violently murder someone. It's a playthrough, not some fucking show. Your weak attempts at breaking through as the next Pewdieshithead is getting in the way of gameplay. Not only is it disgusting and irritating that you would stoop so low as to imitate some Swedish cuck who's only fanbase consists of screeching, autistic 12-year-olds, it is downright insulting to the viewer's intelligence. Any game that can be considered even a little bit obscure, and you find videos with loud idiots talking over the important parts and NEVER. SHUTTING. UP.

I'm less angry at the youtuber and more angry that it's actually a profitable way to make money. Apparently 90% of youtube videos come from 8 year old kids because TV is dead and they have nothing else better to do.

Also it helps if you search "no commentary".

I hate easy games. Games that constantly tell you what to do.

You think I haven't tried that? That's what sends me into autistic fits of rage the most.

That is true, and I'm also angry that the basest of base entertainment, mainly screeching and yelling while playing a video game, can get you mad jewbux. Although I've noticed that you need to devote a great deal of time into it. I haven't looked into it much, but even looking through DSP's playlist, he has a shit-ton of playthroughs. That would mean he needs to grit his teeth and play through whatever flavor-of-the-month bullshit he has on his schedule and as soon as they come out, and also to work (if he has work), manage social relations and what-not on the side. Seems like a lot of busywork for something you can't even mark down on your CV.

I get triggered when devs make a sequel to the game but ignore the majority of the lore. And then the fucking majority of the players just tell you that it doesn't matter because you get to kill stuff. I never realized how much that could trigger me until I played FO3 and then saw the mess that is FO4.

I use these to avoid cancer.

Is this real life?

I hate how any critical review of anything popular gets shit on, if you actually look at the comments of those videos it seems everybody is just fucking mentally retarded.

It's Australia, mate.
Dick Smith is an Aussie store.

And now you know how FO1 & FO2 players felt with the clusterfuck that was FO3.

Jesus Christ.

Shit drive me up the wall

Its a shame Dick Smith closed down.

Get some taste.

FO4 has the worst writing I've ever seen in a AAA game. There are no memorable quests, no memorable characters, the main story is abysmal, awful, and forced
This reminds me, would any of the anons here watch a YouTube series that reviews?writing in videogames, good and bad? Is that too autistic?

I've tried that, it only works sometimes.

I've watched a video that went on for an hour and a half about why Fallout 3 is bad and it's one of the best videos I've seen in a long time.

There is no one, no thing, too autistic for us.

Some user here if I remember right did something like there where he rushed through Life is Strange but when key moments happens took his time so he could explain how it's bad thoroughly.

That's what you fucked up in.

On topic:

It just depends if it is good. You gotta be smart and factual about it not all over the top and eceleb over it. Include as much evidence and comparisons to older and better thing as possible.
I watched some guy make some long ass video about everything wrong with THPS 5 and it was great. He went into details comparing every other Tony Hawks game and everythibg. Shame I could never find it again.

If anything, I'm always on the prowl for in-depth and educated opinions. Watched Spoony's vids because he was thorough with his likes and dislikes about games, even if he was aiming for more a 'show' feeling. Hell, make your reviews as long-winded, well-documented and autistic as you like. As long as it has tons of info and trivia, I'm game.

You can't have a nasally voice.

Holy shit this.
I remember when Biocock: Infishit came out and everyone was praising it as the second coming of Christ, then when Totalasscancer made his own video pointing out the flaws and saying that the game wasn't actually as good as people were making it to be, alot of retards got angry at him for it.

It's like people don't know they can like a game and still be critical of it. I talk shit on games I love all the time. It's insane the amount of dick sucking I see for games these days. I have a feeling it is mostly people new to gaming who haven't developed any standards so they just think everything is awesome. Or they are just retarded.

it was skyrim 2.0

This guy made a pretty great video on it.

There's also this fellow here youtube.com/watch?v=hgg_HRiu5no

I got a year old $1000+ laptop. I can run any game I want on it, and overheating is solved by cleaning it up once a year. It's shit that I can't change any of the components, but since the specs were pretty good when I bought it, I won't need to for another year or two anyway, and it's got the mobility I need.

Bro, nobody has any idea what the fuck you're talking about. Did you try to click some Undertale thread and miss? Nobody is talking about Undertale in here.

ebin waste of dubs you cuck

I do. I believe Undertale boils his blood boiling.

r u havin a (((bad))) tim friend???'?0?

He got trips though. I bet he's onto something.

What do any of you think of this image?

EVER????