SPLC SEEKS TO "PUNISH" TROLLS

archive.is/HAheB

http: //www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/us/avalanche-of-hate-daily-stormer-lawsuit/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/splc-is-suing-anglin-donate-now-to-hold-back-the-night/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're trying to set a precedent.

Funny because that exact argument could be made against what they're trying to do.

They can cut the grass, but the weeds are too clever to let you rip them up by the roots. If someone wants to, and knows what they are doing, how you expect to stop someone from shit posting? You'd need access to those hard ware backdoors, and even then you could always grab some military surplus laptop or something.

So they are ignoring the recent supreme court ruling about first amendment. Nevermind, it's kikes we're talking about.

Kikes are master projectionists, after all

If she wins, the trolling will only get worse.

All I wanted to do was play vidya and watch manga. (((They))) wouldn't let me do this, I tried at first to ignore them but in time (((they))) began to infect all which I enjoyed. Then trying to stay cordial I wished to discuss with (((them))), to hear their points and have them listen to mind. They'd never listen to mine, they only meant to have victory through my capitulation, I will never capitulate. Slowly I've began to hate them.

Thanks Holla Forums for showing me the truth.

Goddamn, Jews need a new bag of tricks.

I almost sprained a retina rolling my eyes so goddamn hard.

There's that "T" word.

this
(((this)))
all ways this

JEWS WONDER WHY THEY GET A BAD REPUTATION
they can dish it out but can't take it

fix'd

Oh I had a proper laff at this one.

It's like when they said "Da goyim know" was anti-semitic hate speech because they didn't want the goyim to know what they call non-kikes proving what the guy meant.

if we can get a skilled graphics-artsfag to make some kind of proper looking clean logo out of this, maybe we can get ADL to list it right next to their cartoon frog collection. Imagine rabbis with power-points behind them kvetching on a stage somewhere not knowing they're just televising some faggots inside-out asshole from 10 years ago

the comment section is gold.

top kek

The prize goes to whoever finds the number to her private mobile.

The entire purpose of the splc is to wear down dissent with frivolous lawsuits. They attempt to cut all funding for "hate groups" and then they sue them which acts as the final financial blow. If Anglin loses, I hope he tells them all to get fucked and moves to Lebanon or something and continues working from there.

the fuck is splc

Yes it is.
Yes it is.
Yes, it is.

No, its not, and no, its not.

The case is dog-shit and these kikes are going to get fucking wrecked.

I can't wait until the Jews go too far and start provoking Palestinian style attacks from Americans all across America.

Was that crescent moon on purpose?

Spoiler that shit, user :^)

Maybe have a spinning Swastika in the middle. That'd be hypnotic.

A jewish run NGO that fights against whites and white interests.

hu

or maybe have 4 hands, arms bent in the shape of a swastika? we would still need stromfags to embrace it somehow to invoke the kvetchening

I'll donate my asshole.

Circle of terror sounds like the title to some shitty detective book
*tips his deerstalker

Something akin to the Celtic version in pic related?

They keep trying and keep getting laughed at.

So somone needs to go after tge SPLC for barratry.

This is exactly what the kikes did in Europe and now Britbongs get prison death sentences for criticising mass migration

Those who lose their right of free thought have nothing to lose and those who have nothing to lose haveā€¦. nothing to lose. These people are trying to radicalize European man so they can live out some sort of prophesy from one of the desert scrolls. They are insane; I hate sharing a planet with them. I just want quiet productive life free of creatures like the SPLC.

This holocausted me

needs a ring on a finger.

precisely!!!

For those who don't want to read the article, here's the critical section.

Gersh, a Jewish realtor, contacted Spencer's mother and said if she didn't sell up then there could be protests showing up outside her home and her property's value could drop.

Some lovely quotes from the article:

Azurea Juncture was fun. That's where the music for the mp4 comes from. Sage for offtopic

Totally has nothing to do with the four bottles of wine. Nope, totally the internet's fault

f

Don't forget the article trickery where it was originally reported that Sherry started all this and contacted Gersh out of the blue. Only to be obfuscated out of existence when called on it.

See in the middle of your pic, I think this is an updated section and reeks of fukken bullshit: Gersh appears to have become a target for gate after contacting tenants of a local building. 'A' local building? They mean Sherry's building. And iirc go into slightly more detail at the very bottom. what did she say during this contact? I fucking hate these cunts. THEY HAVE TO LIE AND DECEIVE WITH EVERYTHING THEY DO?!

The secrets lost. Foundations crumbled. The widows son walks alone.

YOU ARE JUST AN ASSHOLE !

>>>/out/

Can we just counter sue them.

You see user, the swastika inside the anus represents how we are aware of the universal truths. They imagine us, imagining ourselves rising up as from a bed of roses. Instead, user, we are the remnants of their filthy diet; a proverbial shit storm. Then what can you do with all that beautiful shit, user? You grow a bed of roses

Also,
>tor poster

Does this mean Anglin is legit? Where's his donation box? He's gotta be doing something right to make these heebs so butthurt.

He's still a tripfag, with all the horrors that brings. If you want to contribute to their legal fund I think you can do so at dailystormer.com/splc-is-suing-anglin-donate-now-to-hold-back-the-night/

So now only "political" speech is protected? Fuck you kikes I'll say what ever the fuck I want about you penny-rubbing foreskin-munching fucks.

You look like a Turk.

This

Even reading the details off the stormer site it was pretty clear (((they))) are going to get buttfucked by the long butt plunger of the lawww'h.

Dang, self checking that ID and those whacky digits

Splc are trolls themselves. They just make shut up and label groups racist for no reason other than politics. Lol. Fuck them

Political speech, and obscenity (of course, goy)

I don't care for dickie spence, but what happened is this kike Gersh reached out to Spencer's mom and essentially tried to extort her, saying she needed to sell her house (to her, of course) because otherwise she would get her kik organization to harass her.

Mama Spence let everyone know what was happening, and the internet fought back against this blatant bullshit. And then Gersh has the nerve to say she's the victim.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

You're absolutely right. But the problem is Anglin still had to raise a fuckton of money to fight the case. So anglin may be safe, but these kikes could try using these frivolous charges against ANYONE online and anyone who cant raise the funds gets fucked in court. Its bullshit.

wtf I love meme circles now!

I embedded it in the CNN dox thread a couple of days ago. Sorry for Embed-cucking you.

Damn shame there are all those """dreamers""" on record. They have all that info.

Thanks.

Wilkommen you blonde Aryan monster!

I just don't see this whole saga going anywhere ultimately harmful. Sure, there was one lawsuit and now this story, but both of them are against controlled ops with no concept of humor and subtlety. Just compare the "threats" in the article to what Holla Forums uses for propaganda and red pills. The difference is night and day. If anything, this infighting between Jewish groups will filter out normals who don't have what it takes to be a meme magician.

There is no way this can be legal.
It's got to fall under intimidation or a protection racket law.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

All I will say about that is that they had better watch their ass, or else they might get acquainted with some actual harm one of these days.

>>>/a/
What a dumb thing to get triggered by.
Only post in the thread.
Waste of dubs too.
I love anime but weebs are total fucking dorks.

How do we contact her? I'd donate to her if she could take the SPLC terrorists down a notch.