Scarborough Leaving GOP Because of Trump

Co-host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” and former Florida Republican Rep. Joe Scarborough says he is leaving the Grand Old Party and ditching his Republican brand because of President Donald Trump. One of the accusations he makes about the president? "He is a racist".

trunews.com/article/scarborough-leaving-gop-because-of-trump

The Daily Caller reports that Scarborough announced Tuesday on “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” that he will become an independent, saying

Scarborough and his co-host/fiancée Mika Brzezinski have been vocal critics of the president — mocking him daily, attacking his family, and calling him corrupt, a thug, crazy, and “the greatest liar that’s ever sat in the White House.” Trump has returned fire via social media calling Scarborough “psycho Joe” and taking shots at Mika’s appearance, saying she had plastic surgery done on her face. Despite the severe escalation, “Morning Joe” has benefited from the chaos and is enjoying a ratings surge that the show has never seen before. Mika and Joe made a video for Colbert, inducting themselves into the “Trump Attacked Me On Twitter” hall of fame. They presented each other with certificates while taking shots at Trump.

JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE
JOE IS JOE

Bet anything his wife had 90% to do with it. What a little bitch.

Buh~bye. Maybe if you're lucky people might remember your name in three weeks. hugs and wuv;-)

And some doubt the Trump curse.

Trump's tweet about that rancid cunt bleeding from the face is one of my favorites.

What makes you think that?

We fucking wish.

Good, now the rest should leave

I expect the Democrats to be beaner-and-Muzzie-cock-sucking Commies, but the Republicans can't be reformed as a nationalist working class party until cuckservatives like Joe Scarborough "reach across the aisle" and then stay there permanently. I'm happy to see every leftist in disguise leave the Republican party permanently.

Nobody ever believed this faggot was a republican, even when he was in office.

Realistically doesn't this mean his days at msnbc are numbered? I'm sure he has a following but isn't his main utility the idea that he can go "I'm a Republican and even I hate this guy"?

More or less.
He probably ran this idea past his bosses first. They're probably trying to meme
>I was a Republican but then Trump did that thing and I just couldn't even!

Imagine your whole life and every choice therein just being a weak prop in a game you'll never play.

I've been off and on the Trump train since Syria and I tend to hate people who swing from his nuts on everything, even when he does something bad.
HOWEVER
The Trump is a meanie waysis thing is really old. He's not a racist. We all wish he would come out and say, "Fuck niggers and mudslimes and the horse they rode in on." But he's not doing that. If anything, I am uncomfortable when he cozies up to niggers. Racist, he is not. He's not an anti-semite, as much as it pains me to say that.
This looks weak and faggoty. The reason Scarborough is leaving the GOP is because he is no longer a voice that the GOP can relate to. He would have more success with the libshits. MSNBC is hostile to anyone that stands to the right of Karl Marx. This is purely a financial/social capital move. If I were a conservacuck, I would move to the demshit party, too.
The party that caters to right-wing individuals has moved so far to the right in such a short time that Scarfag has no alternative but to go to the Democratic party. Nobody on the right likes him, nobody on the right considers him an ally.
It was time to move.
The Trump is waysis bullshit is just to get a rally of leftists to jump on his nuts for saying something that's been repeated ad nauseum since last June. It's weak, unoriginal and tired.
I would say "good riddance, Joe," but I don't consider myself a republican, of course. It's on the other cuckservatives to wish him well. It's not my party, but goodbye anyway, Joe.

He was in politics briefly. A young intern mysteriously died in his office, after which he resigned. Nobody remembers this. The media memory holed it.

She a cute. He probably raped and murdered her for some Jewish blood ritual.
How many more white women will be murdered because of kikes?

Incidentally, does anybody else think that Lori's haircut bears a passing resemblance to Mika's? Seems like Joe has a type…

Looks like the 90s version of Mika's haircut.
Mika has "I fuck niggers" hair.

Go look at your old high school year book and see how many of the girls in there you can't find on social media today. That will give you the idea how many of them are lost to such things.

WITH A SINGLE TWEET, TRUMP DESTROYS CAREERS

I don't have to fool anyone, Chaim. He's president and nothing is going to change that, not my bitching or yours.
I voted for it and I'm riding it out. If you want to be a cheerleader like Bill Mitchell and not be objective, that's up to you.
Personally, to me, fascism is about seeking truth in everything. If he fucked up, he fucked up.
I've said it a million times, if at the end of four years we have a wall and a way to stop the browning of America, I will eat my words. If not, I'm sure you'll be sucking his dick anyway.

Hmmm.

This makes no sense at all. If it was during the campaign, I would agree with you and I called many out during the campaign.
But he's president now. Giving my opinion doesn't change shit. It's as if you think someone is going to jump out of this Mongolian basketweaving forum and say,
We are stuck with him, love him or distrust him at times. If the media kikes can't take him down, I sure as hell can't, nor do I want to. I said I'm off and on the Trump train. I like some of what he's doing, but shit like rubbing one out on the kike wailing wall and bombing Syria and letting (((Kushner))) be in charge of anything but getting him coffee is a mistake.
If there aren't things about him that make you uneasy being a Holla Forumsack, then maybe you're not a Holla Forumsack? Maybe you're just shilling for T_D?

That guy was a republican, or even a politician at that? I thought he was just some random faggot with a show.

This is how you drain the swamp. Chase the cucks out of the party, fill it totally with white nationalists. Now if only Trump and others could unshackle themselves from the ZOG machine.

Don't mention Trump's ZOG ties. You're about be called a shill.

m8, a lot of people just don't use social media. Nobody in my entire family is on social media.

Sometimes I forget just how infested the GOP really is. Didnt even realize this cuck was a republican

user I was going to bring up the never forget.
FL congressman joe had a dead intern in his office, died of some bizarre thing that no one in their early 20's dies of.
At least that was what the autopsy said.

Touche. But if you can't accept that he's done some things that are extremely concerning, you probably actually are T_D.
I've got nothing but time. 3 1/2 years to build the wall. Let's see if he can keep the biggest promise he made and the main reason Holla Forums even helped his campaign.
By year 3 of his presidency, if there's no wall, I know you'll be back here with the usual shit all you T_D shills say.
See you then.

D E A D I N T E R N
E
A
D

I
N
T
E
R
N

This is what I'm getting at and why you're a faggot.
What exactly am I trying to do?
He's president and if he hasn't been taken down by now, he's not going to be.
What would my end goal be?
And what the fuck would that even do? Even if the entire board decided tomorrow that Trump wasn't the right choice, what could be done?
Nothing. I'm just trying to stir up real discussion and you're being a faggot.

I never said i wasn't critical, but do find the people accusing others of being "nu-pol" or "t_d" a little suspicious.

Methinks you doth protest too much "user"

*i do

You can imagine, then, how suspicious it seems that every time an user is being critical of Trump that 10 or more "anons" jump in with their (1)'s to call you a shill.
What could someone even be shilling at this point?

Tip Top Kek. The cuckservatives hate the GOP now, this doesn't surprise me at all.

I'm curious does he have a wife's son?

You better believe it

I will say this… She's aging like crazy.
I swear just a year ago, she could have passed for 35. She has aged very poorly over the past election cycle. She aged 20 years in just under one year.

when trump used to appear on their gay show it was obvious mika was restraining herself from riding his dick live on air.

Plastic surgery only delays the inevitable. Eventually you hit a brick wall.

faggot cuck is publicly humiliated probably loses whatever audience it had….60-70 old, pinko, "not racist", retarded, israeli first boomers.

I hope the aids becomes too much for this fuck to handle. The same for his jewish co-host.

Looks like ole surgery scars swept up joe just in time. This has to be political right? Shouldn't joe be trying to bang 20something sluts with his shitty band like every other boomer with a shitty dated hipster band?

Ratings must be bad huh?

literally who are they selling out to, according to this narrative? the stuff he's against (closing the border & deporting illegals) is generally also opposed by banks, lobbyists, and big business on K street

Same goes for Megoon Smelly.

That's what happens when the ovaries curdle, user.

Is anyone really surprised? He's obviously been a donkey in elephant's clothing for years. At least now be can be honest in public about being a liberal.

lawls… he's seriously engaged to that hideous mess of plastic surgery? what a faggot.

They don't get it, do they? The people didn't want Turtle Man. They didn't want El Rato. The people voted for Donald Trump. The fact that these people are doubling and tripling down on this is telling that they're completely out of touch with the average American.

If they use social media and didn't get married, you'll find them, otherwise you won't. Just because you can't find someone on Facebook doesn't mean some Jew raped and murdered them.

Her face looks like a used condom

At one point in time I wanted to bang that thing. I have seen the errors of my ways.

You're funny, newfag. RINO is the dumbest acronym. There are no RINOs. They aren't Republican in name only. They're actual republicans. This is what republicans actually do. Not just in name only, but in actuality, republicans are giant cuckolds. That's what makes Trump so appealing. He's not a cuck (or at least, he's the least cucky) and republicans hate him for it.
Seriously, if you're a boomer, you should just come out and say it.

He was a "RINO". But now he's not even nominally a republican.

How will they ever recover? WTF did this nigger ever do? Exactly. He's a morning cuck who reads a teleprompter with shit some Jew had verbal diarrhea all over. This pretentious cunt really imagines his vote is worth more than yours. Fuuuuuuck him.

Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Florida's 1st district. In office January 3, 1995 – September 5, 2001
see:

The last actual Republicans died well over 150 years ago.

I thought he left long time ago. lol had no idea he still considered himself a republican.

Same thing, every day he constantly goes with this "As a republican…" while at the same time bashes every republicans, defends the democrats, shares liberal ideology and supported Clinton. And his sheer hate towards Trump and the GOP came after the elections like everyone who hoped for Hillary to win.
He was the other Colbert wannabe but funny.

V A L U E S

Maybe stop doing it then.
You wouldn't do it without a motive anyway. What's the goal? To see what the left wants done to Trump and then? President Pence?
Nobody's ever "constructive" with their "criticism"

Didn't he kill an intern?

Did anyone see his musical performance last night? I have not laughed that hard in months. Even Colbert was holding back laughs. Worst train wreck ever.

Joe seems like a guy who sits down to pee

Common as fuck that's why. Weak men will easily give into women in order to please them. Look at your circle of friends(if you have any), and note how many times the guy will stop visiting particular people, break off friendships and so on because their GF/wife/etc doesn't like them.

And just hold old do you think that cartoon is, anyway? I wouldn't even be Gen X if I watched that as a kid. Are you fucking 12?

Also, what did you want me to say? Cuckservative? All republicans are fucking cucks.

Not only did I watch Ren and Stimpy, but my parents liked it too. I'm 37, parents are almost 60. My dad can still be heard saying "happy happy joy joy" every now and again.
Yeah, boomers loved that shit. They even came around to Beavis and Butthead.

wtf I'm changing parties and ideology now

One step closer to a full Trump takeover of the republican party. We'll replace this fool easily since nobody even realised he was a republican in the first place and he obviously isn't doing any good.

Joe-is-Joe is a Republican?

In what world was this cuck faggot ever considered a republican? He's been sucking brown Dem cocks for decades….

Shut the fuck up.
You're the problem here.

Morning schmo is his official name goys

Ricky Martin anounced he was gay.

Now he's a DINO

Wow. I had no idea he as a republican that's how much of a neocon puke he was. Good riddance faggot.

This actually made me laugh.
Controlled opposition, leaving us!?!?!

Say it ain't so…

Whatever people think about Trump, he has genuinely moved the window further to the right, which means old controlled op/neo-cons/"moderates" can no longer peddle their wares to a people unaware.

Morning Joe wasn't the first to revert back to his true form, and he won't be the last.

Since when was he a Republican?