Humanity

If a game gives you the option to play as multiple races/species, why the fuck would you CHOOSE to be human?

Even if the other races are just "humans with pointy ears" or something equally uninspired, I see no appeal in picking some regular douchebag as your avatar.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robber_baron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Knight
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you can purge xenos.

You might as well ask why you would bother making a shitpost thread like this instead of just not doing it.

Partly for HFY reasons, but more because everyone thinks like you OP. That makes humans unique, when the vast majority of people are playing non-humans so they can be speshul snowflakes.

Elves have really high sex drives and are into some deranged shit. Don't get involved with one. You'll regret it.

it might be fun

The fact that you see a human as simply a "regular douchebag" makes me think that you have no idea how to make an interesting character beyond aesthetics.
I can think of several reasons that someone would want to play a human over some other race, and I could also see why someone would want to pick a different race, that is, in a fictional context.
Perhaps you should consider that not everybody is you, OP.

Most of the time the other races are shit
Whenever they break the elf/dwarf theme and invent something unique, it tends to be better

What if I'm into deranged shit too?

Why would you choose to be white when you could be Jamal and collect on that sweet welfare and cuck pussy

checking Hitler dubs
also pic related

You could be a racist and just hate the idea of races that aren't human and white.

I always play as whatever looks the coolest.

human is still cool, vanilla still tastes delicious, it's just considered the norm so seems boring

Nice trips, sister.

If it's only the matter of looks, agreed. But humans are often good for novice players, having no real upsides nor downsides, therefore any valid strategy would work for them.

because im not a fucking racecuck like you or your whoremother.

I'd more readily take a regular human over a human with pointy ears.

awesome

I might actually play human because I'd specifically want my character to be bland and generic. That way, I feel I can better judge a game's mechanics and overarching plot without being overly attached or distracted by my character concept. If the most default experience I can imagine is enjoyable to me, then I can more confidently say that a game is good.

I like to make a cute grill self insert

Fuck off, degenerate
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/halfchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/

Lol stay mad nigger

Good luck getting him to do that.

Now say something bad about them.

Say that to my face, fucker

Holla Forums stop, we know you're just creating drama.

Why don't you quote me like a man, you pathetic NEET bitch.

Anyway, humans have solid bonuses, usually they are fighting against great odds with no inherent advantages(elves have magic, dwarves have bullshit tech, etc), and in the vast majority of games, the other races are just stereotypical humans while humans themselves have diverse behaviour/desires.

Different from you, OP, I find "humans with ears and faggy behaviour" to be a downgrade from "some regular douchebag". Especially when said douchebag is doing as well(or better) than said knive-ears that had bullshit magic and thousands of years of head-start.

Done. Dunno why you asked me to though.

P U C C I

I thought he was calling out as a false-flag. What in fuck are you talking about? Did you just admit to being Holla Forums?

Now we can take the same logic and apply it to you, meaning are you actually a Holla Forums-poster masquerading as Holla Forums? God, this is confusing shit.

cluck cluck

Oh gee, I wonder who could be behind this image

I wonder how much salt this pic has generated.

Apparently not enough

there is literally nothing wrong with Holla Forums

Holla Forums always tries to stir shit up just make fun of them

Not when they're a special kind of insane and reject every known fact of the universe by doing something completely illogical and succeeding at it amazingly. It's a rare trait amongst elfs in elfish societies. An elf raised dwarfish would be absolutely unstoppable.

Because humans kick ass, that's why. No matter the setting or the struggle, humans do consistently well for themselves. Elves are pansies and dwarves are cool but not as cool as humans. And of course fuck kobolds and goblins and all those other dipshits.

Not everyone is as paranoid as you, bud.

their memes aren't even accurate

if(waifu == TRUE) choice = "human"

This one's pretty accurate.

The poor, poor lads.

Which is why they'll never be funny or memetic. But at least sage if you're going to continue this instead of replying to OP.

That's just sad, not funny.

But you were just making fun of Holla Forums. Don't sage!

This is apparently what good bait is nowadays its pathetic.

I swear Holla Forums
If you'd stop getting your panties in a knot you'd realize how fun it is to dress up and look good.

Not cuck enough for ya, huh.

Degenerate before degeneracy became a meme.

Holla Forums pls go

Because xenos are to be purged, not to be played with.

pls

One more before your mum comes to kiss me goodnight.

Look nigga all I'm saying is it's super fucking fun to design outfits for people

I didn't read anything in the thread besides the guy complaining about dressing up a cute girl.

What's so bad about that, anyways? If someone wants to dress cutely, regardless of sex, what's to stop them?

Case 1: You really do not know and should stop posting until you understand.
Case 2: You are baiting yourself because you feel ashamed that you fell for bait.

Either way, you should just not do it another time.

Case 3: I don't care lol

If you didn't care you wouldn't have made the first post. Which means you are a case 2, you're trying to save face after making a mistake you refuse to accept your own guilt in.

My VPN.

OWAHHHHHHHH PENIS

maybe i'm just here to funpost laddy

Another kind of elf that breaks the "sexually promiscuous animal" meme would be an elf in a well-written setting. If a writer or designer has to resort to overused traits for his characters, he's making a huge mistake, he's doing exactly what a bad writer or designer would do: limiting his creativity.

Hey, big boy.

You realize god emperor is a meme right?

Your mom is a meme faggot

But user, the emperor loves and protects you.

Don't bully me you nerd
bully me pls

I personally don't enjoy bullying people even if they ask me to or enjoy it.

I'm too soft.

I'll hug you instead if that's okay user.

But somehow human warrior (or equivalent) is still the most commonly picked option in most games. Though that could just be casuals who'll never finish the game.

I'll take it
I'm so lonely

It's okay user.
I'm here for people like you.
It's going to be okay.
I promise.

Actually fuck it nevermind. Good job ops lads.

Heh. It can be done.

This is true heresy

Because maybe you just want to be an average Joe with a sword instead of a smug asshole, a midget, or an angry fungus.

Fucking xenos

I don't get this "xenos" meme.

Is it from Aliens? Xenomorphs?

Literally the hipster reason. "I like it because it's the least popular"

The ultimate realization of exterminating non-whites.

Kill yourself, racist piece of shit.

Are you retarded?

If niggers/liberals don't kill him, then eventually the Muslims will.

I never implied this, I just hate xenos.

Chiss are okay I guess, but fuck Bothans and Ithorians

Why do you hate xenos?

Personally, I hate humans. Like look at Earth now. If you're not a nigger or a mudslime or some other subhuman odds are you are SJW scum. There's nothing worth conserving.

Given a choice between that and some race who's "flaw" is logic or some shit just let humanity burn.

Because the game lets me fuck the other races.
And that is my duty as a human.

But otherwise, yeah, if you are giving me shit-tier human-but-with-beards-or-ears crap, I'll probably just play Barry from Accounting.
If you let me play the qt lizardgirl, I can't stop myself from playing the qt lizardgirl, though

the world isnt america m80

That's the problem in your argument.

Sub humans aren't humans, they're bellow humans, that's why they're sub humans.

America has the niggers, Europe has the mudslimes. The SJWs are even more prevalent in Europe.

It wasn't always like this, user.

It can one day be again.

it's like you can't handle
RAW HUMAN SUPREMACY

Yet they love to pretend like they don't, the insufferable assholes.
What they don't realize is that, in Europe, most everyone is a SJW, verses America's some of the loud faggots SJWs where most everyone else just doesn't give a rat's rectum.

Y'all niggas don't even play video games.

I blame recent influx of faggot baiters from both sides.

I've noticed they've increased a lot in the past three months. Where the fuck are they coming from? The mods need to deal with this shit, because it feels like their shitting up one in every three threads at this point.

Mate, mods like Lime constantly dismiss reports for political derailers. They don't give a fuck.

Lime dismisses reports for everything, though.
He does the absolute bare minimum he has to as a volunteer. Mark needs to remove his ass and replace him with somebody else.

This is beyond funny.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robber_baron

Did you mean these guys?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Knight
Take off your pink glasses, please.

I pick it because how many people actually pick human because of what it means to be human? How many people pick warrior because of what it means to be a warrior?

tbh in the MMO I spent the most time on, LOTRO, I played a dorf warrior (Champion class) for well over a year. But Tolkien's dorfs are excellent, so I enjoyed it.

Sure, if you want to put it that way. Or consider it the ultimate speshul snowflake. Or a way to self-insert.

Sure there are other reasons, but if you are only playing humans to "be unique" because "everyone else DOESN'T do it", you are a hipster through and through.

really if you make any decisions ever because it's what everybody else does or doesn't do rather than for your own reasons you should just kill yourself.

if everyone did as you said you'd have no one to shitpost with

No greater monster than a human.