NX Wishlist

- Bluray and can play movies for once
- Controller that isn't huge and bulky
- A Mario launch title in vein of 64/Sunshine
- Virtual Console game prices lowered
- 1TB/2TB+ hard drive models
- Keep online multiplayer free
- Gamecube and Wii on Virtual Console

Basically all that, except I don't give a shit about Virtual Console and Blu-Ray. I do 90% of my media consumption on PC. I only need the NX to do NX things.

We don't even know what the fuck it is retard

But Sunshine is an unfinished mess.

I want memes, pronouns, and censorship out of the fucking games.

They don't rape anymore IPs
Stupid template thread
OP you're a faggot
kill yourself

In the words of MatthiewMatosis, it's the most polished incomplete game ever made.

If they just ported the Sunshine engine over, and redid all the maps, and actually FINISHED them this time, you'd have a 10/10 launch title, easily.

who even watches movies through physical media?

looks like someone didn't check out the leaks

OP, brace for disappointment

i want it to keep console plebs on their shitty platforms. The ps3/360 already started it but the ps4 and bone are so undeniably shit while completely lacking a single good game the drooling retards and good goyim are flooding online PC games

also forgot to mention the wii u with the bone and ps4

lol

lmao?

what a fucking idiot

How about something new…

I want Nintendo to get its head out of its own ass and finally realise that the commercial future of the video game industry lies in mobile casual gaming.
To this end, they should decouple the software product from the hardware product. Offer their application environment within a package for every major mobile OS, implement tiered system requirements - casual games are generally very easy on system resources.
Offer a dedicated device for the enthusiast bracket with respective hardware specifications and a set of HCI-interfaces that satisfies the "classic" enthusiast.
To complement that, offer a docking station in a common HTPC form factor - the Wii U's was actually really good.
In addition to common HTPC duties - media consumption, light browsing - enable a docked device to play the installed games in higher graphical fidelity and, if feasible, additional features on a bigger screen. Sony had the right idea with CrossBuy/CrossPlay, and I would have paid top dollar for a sleazy upscale job of MH4U.
Again, said docking station could have dedicated input devices as well, and address niche markets with exclusive titles.
Libretro does something like that with the Retroarch package and Lakka. As long as you set up a syncing service to push saves and save states between your devices, the user experience between mobile and big screen is pretty much seamless.
Regarding social networking, the Miiverse is fine as it is. Major issues only concern the way you currently can interact with your friends and the friendlist, which is to say, not at all on the 3DS, and only in a very limited fashion on the Wii U.

red logo, fuck your picture op

A blu-ray player is absurd for the same reason the Wii didn't need a DVD player; everyone who cares already has something that can play them, and it just means giving more money to Sony.

I've been saying for years that a full open-world-esque Mario game, more Mario 64 style, would be awesome. Just make a whole damn world full of stuff for Mario to parkour around.

You're just setting yourself for a disappointment

- A console that isn't for children
- Exclusives that aren't Mario/Zelda/Metroid

but user that way the jew loses

Splatoon 2

A full fledged online pokemon game
A new F-Zero which is made by the original team and is faster than GX
The new mario game will be Sunshine 2
They will drop Metroid Other M and Federation Force and make a sequel to Fusion
They will make a Mario RPG 2
The new Smash Bros will have every character we've ever requested, including Goku
Splatoon 2
5 new great IPs
Starfox will be exactly like we wanted it, Platinum Games will fuck off so they don't ruin Starfox again because the motion controls were their fault
Sonic Adventure 3 which will be made exclusively by Nintendo
New Zelda which is a sequel to Majora's Mask, which will be even darker and edgier which is what Zelda fans want

All of this will happen because you believe in everything that is slightly positive

Nintendo doesn't use Bluray.

And I doubt they will start now.

Hearing rumours about proprietary cartridge shit. Who knows, it's Nintendo. Always has to be special.

The Vita will be gone in a few years. Sony won't make a new one.

That will leave only one handheld.

All your JRPGs will be memed and censored by Nintendo. Enjoy.

If they where going to do a cartridge what they could do is have the cart basically be a shell, and then have some sort of big usb drive in there. This would not only give the games a unique apperance (which fans would love) it'd make them easy as fuck to use for developers and manufacturers. If nintendo would do that, I'd be really cool with it.

It's still selling better than the WiiU in Japan.

Advertising for Yooka Laylee listed "NX" as one of the consoles it will release on.

Nigger who uses physical media in this day and age. Likewise, why are you paying for roms, butchered roms at that.

Oh yeah the Vita stil has 4 years I think. No need to rush with the suicide plans just yet.

Just keep in mind it's coming and get your life insurance in order. They won't pay out in a case of suicide for the first year.

If Nintendo uses standard flash drives or micro SD that would be great.

But this is Nintendo.

sunshine is GOAT regardless if it's an unfinished mess. galaxy only has the music and a few select levels going for it.

Sunshine > Galaxy

Not gonna happen as long as Sony gets money from Bluray branding licenses
Just use expandable memory

They've used standard SD cards on the 3DS (N3DS uses micro SD I believe).

It's a repeat of the situation with the GameCube, Zelda U/NX is the new TP and then the Mario game will come out a year or so after its out fully

I'd be happy if they put some usb3.0 in. playing 101 off a HDD was painful.

VC is the ultimate form of faggotry. Why pay for games that any computer made since 2010 can emulate?

3D World was released 3.5 years after Galaxy 2, and the NX is supposed to drop 3.5 years after 3D World, it's logical that the team should have a new game prepared for the NX launch.

I want to know if the rumored "Smash Bros 6" that Namco Bandai was hiring for is going to be a launch title for the NX or not, and what it entails. Will it just be a port of 4 (maybe with all the content from Wii U and 3DS) or will it be an entirely new game?

Or maybe they were just hiring for people to work on the DLC.

Ninty has said before that they're working on a new 3D Mario game and it should be shown at E3 2017, but chances are it will be released in 2018

But blu-ray is overall a better format for data storage and cheaper as well compared to cartridge based format which rumored to be used in NX

- Burn Treehouse to the ground

Cartridges aren't actually more expensive than blurats, nowadays. You can mass produce 64 GB flash ROM cheaper than 25 GB blurays or the equivalent. Modern cartridges are nothing like the carts the NES/SNES/N64 used

I don't see what's so wrong about that. What's wrong with someone actually wanting the system to be good?

-Something that combines a phone and gaming like the psp go

meant xperia play

Fucking why faggot?
Why would you want an outdated piece of shit technology that would drive the price up?

A Neofag just did a console mockup based on the detachable controller design.
Discuss

really hard to hold and use once detached

I like it. As long as the two halves can click together to form Voltron a single unit like a traditional controller. And a base station to give the tablet some extra power for proper 1080p and 60fps when playing at home sounds super fucking duper.

Nintendo loves gimmicks and if the gimmick this time is that it's a dedicated gaming console with a traditional controller that you can take anywhere and which unifies their retarded "let's spread ourselves thin across two struggling platforms with different architectures" I would be A-fucking-OK with that.

Its shit, like all mockups

# Nintendo has at least one version of every 'important' game in their 'core' franchises officially playable on either current or previous-generation hardware. Since you refuse to open the floodgates on the VC and release all the games you legally own, at least maintain the standard of all the 'important' games being available.

# You can navigate the HOME menu on 3DS without quitting whatever game is running, but you have to quit your game to see the HOME menu on Wii U. Don't fuck this up again.

# Since amiibo are clearly gonna be compatible (there's new ones coming with Breath of the Wild), continue the trend of games that're either "amiibo not required, but here's a cosmetic or gameplay bonus if you use one" (ie. most of them) or "amiibo required, but this game's a free download anyway / the necessary amiibo comes in the box" (that VC demo thing, that Mario vs. Donkey Kong sequel, and the Animal Crossing boardgame).

# You keep giving your consoles minimal on-board storage space to reduce their cost. Don't.

# Give the European branch of Nintendo more autonomy, so they can un-fuck more of NoA's Treehouse hatchet-jobs and be the main localizers on other projects (like the original Xenoblade Chronicles).

# Bring back the hexagonal control stick shell.

# Spla2n

Why?

This is the proper response to any mock-up design.

Looks bigger than a smartphone but smaller than a tablet…
If I can have telephone talks through WhatsApp then I'm 100% in.

Better third party support, more accurate translations, more Western exclusives, better online infrastructure for multiplayer and downloads, and decent battery life if it is really a handheld.

Just fucking pirate and stream you faggot, or at least netflix or hulu. Physical media playback is the most pointless thing to have on a video game console.

If there was any doubt Holla Forums is full of contrarian hipsters…

- It should be a Steam Machine

It's a handheld successor to the 3DS using cartridges.

Everyone who isn't a complete retard.

To be fair I prefer physical games too. Despite having decent unmetered broadband.

A 50-70Gb download on Nintendo servers doesn't sound like fun.

No worries bro, im sure the censorship will cut down some of that :^)

What the fuck are you talking about?

When nintendo of america cuts content I'm pretty sure the game has been bigger. I know Fates still had the same or similar filesize despite having the petting removed as well as a shitton of dialogue.

Its a joke

Please actually die in a fire, you contrarian faggots.

Just having games that were only on 3DS or Wii U on the same device is going to make my dicks diamonds. It means we're finally going to get a Pokemon game you can play on TV that has graphics similar to what we see with Zelda BotW.

I hate having to have both platforms to get all of the Nintendo games. It sucks shit. Spend $300 on Wii U, spend $150 on 3DS. Spend more on Nintendo hardware that's massively inferior to PS4/Xbone and Vita.

My biggest hope is NX comes under $200 and it's the only console Nintendo has. All Nintendo games on one device that costs under $200, no more of this "only on Gameboy/DS" and "only one Wii (U)" bullshit. Or even half assed bullshit like Smash Bros split between mobile and console with the console version gutted because the mobile version is hilariously out of date for hardware.

Which is my final wish list item, we don't see games butchered like Smash was with some bullshit single player mode (Smash Tour) and characters like Ice Climbers cut because "muh equal experience on both platforms even though they're not actually all that equal since Wii U does 8 player and has a different single player"

Pokemon on the TV and having typical console only games like Xenoblade on the go is going to be awesome. And NX patent looks a lot like a phone, you should be able to play it in public without getting autistic death stares.

What the fuck is the Nintendo NX?

We won't know for sure until September.
It's powerful enough to run Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Sonic Generations 2, at the very least.

The only things Nintendo needs to do, in order of importance.

Aside from this:
Good launch title

Yeah the idea that I can play Smash Bros or Sonic Gen 2 and just fucking walk out of my room with it and take it with me seems like such a good idea(at the very least in theory).
Also, nice digits

Nintendo can go to fucking hell for all I care. The only thing they could POSSIBLY do to make me even remotely interested in touching one of their new consoles again is a new F-Zero game. I hope Miyamoto kicks the bucket along with the rest of their staff.

F-Zero
Too bad it will never happen.

Yeah Nintendo hardware sucks because of lack of third party. You have to buy a wiiU, 3DS and a PS4/gaming PC if you want to play games besides Nintendo.

I think that is the reason why their home consoles have been doing so poorly. Paying 300 dollars for just a handful of games isn't worth it too most gamers. This hybrid console is a much better deal.

Virtual console has all the games at launch, purchases are motivated by sales instead of a slow trickle of releases.

Cartridge-based games with little to no load time.

Smaller, simpler NES & SNES-style games released much faster.

You guys are missing the extra money making step.

1. Virtual console game: $10
2. Special Limited Hyper Cartridge Edition Release: $60

nigga are you a fucking infant? The thing is fine.

To die, and never return

Not that I know anything at all, but this is precisely what is going to happen; Drag, drop, compile.

It's why EA and BandaiNamco are fucking salivating over the damn thing.

Needless to say, the game updates will be applied directly to the cart rather than the console.
If you're lending your copy of Smash5 to your friend, he won't need to download 30GB+ of updates etc after the first twelve months.