12th July - Battle of the Boyne

TODAY WE CELEBRATE THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE DEFEAT OF THE PAPISM OF JAMES II BY WILLIAM PRINCE OF ORANGE

The Battle of the Boyne was fought in Ireland in July 1690 between James II of England and VII of Scotland, and William Prince of Orange. William was victorious, James fled the battlefield, and the forces of papism crushed

In this thread we celebrate this victory.

Plastic paddies & papists GTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution#Military_and_financial_support
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UP THE UVF

IT IS OLD BUT IT IS BEAUTIFUL
ITS COLOURS THEY ARE FINE
IT WAS WORN AT DERRY, AUGHRIM, ENNISKILLEN AND THE BOYNE
MY FATHER WORE IT AS A YOUTH IN BYGONE DAYS OF YORE
AND ON THE TWELFTH I LOVE TO WEAR THE SASH MY FATHER WORE

ULSTER SHALL REMAIN

FIRM UNTIL THE VERY END

>tfw no united Ireland under the UK and without the taigs

ULSTER FOREVER

TAIGS OUT

VAST
ROLLING
DEEPLY RELIGIOUS
AND CONSERVATIVE

(((Orange))) was funded by jews that fled to Netherlands after the Spanish inquisition. They went independent and had a big trading empire. Then they just hopped to GB becouse it was safer and got rid of the current monarch.
After this, GB started to get ahead of France while colonizing like crazy.
Where do you think they got their (((money))) for these adventures while fighting France the whole time?

inb4 "based IRA"

butthurt taig detected

King Billy was a nonce and so was Ian Paisley

What are bonds?
What are stocks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution#Military_and_financial_support

>implying the bill of rights wasn't done for (((the cause))) of curbing native nobility and getting countries under the (((merchant's))) control

>>>/britpol/

ulsterscots are just inbred english who suck their jewish master's cock more than their english counterparts

]You Ulsterniggers are an embarrassment

Orange was rebelling against the jewiest empire ever the hapsburg empire. You filthy american mongrel

Currently the shills are doing an opposite shilling technique to create noise and astroturf controversy among us. You can see right through it because the ones who pretend to be us are strawmanning our own positions (ie unironically using nazi, a kike slur for wn/NatSocs) to then be "btfo" by flawed reddit-tier contradictions. Steel yourself against their faggotry.

Are you schizophrenic lad?

I remember shilling this during the golden years of 8/pol/.
Feels good famb.

>rebelling against the (((Vatican)))
Read the spoiler in the OP lad

wrong board nigger

yeah lad you're the original anti-papist, no one else had that idea before you came along

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

reported for /int/, kike shill.

Specifically in the case of England lad, and all of Vaticans fuckery at attempting to assassinate and interfere with the English monarchy when all of Holla Forums was converting to Kikestinanity or LARPaganism. Not the "OG" anti papist by any means but the climate would've been totally different tbh if you allow me to suck my own dick.

>it's a trolls trolling trolls episode

OH GIVE ME A HOME
WHERE THERE'S NO POPE OF ROME

STAY MAD TAIGS

Typical jew shill

This tbh every Ulstermen is a traitor to Ireland and must be purged

A U T I S M

DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

well look at that…

What's it like to base your entire view of something on whether not there was a Jew within a 200 mile radius of it?

Really blowing my mind here chaim

Must be 1488D chess r-right guys?

Are aware of something called a 'joke'?

I didn't know that Trump had met Sinn Fein.

Hmmm.

So another christcuck sucking the cock of jews?

pick one

WEW

I believe in a free Ireland away from the British, IRA are fighting for a free Ireland, I also have Ulster blood in me so I can speak on such matters.

How about go suck some freemason dick, ornage you into that?

what

It's all the same, sucking jewish cock just different brands of it.

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Really makes you think?

Real Ulster-Scots would never say that
You're either LARPing, wrong about your heritage, or a traitor

BASED plastic paddies.

Ulsters aren't Scottish you retard.

Well done IRA

Literally nobody says that, plastic detected

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Order

smh tbh lad

2/10

You people are so thick.

Please keep posting it's hilarious

woah there nelly Ill have you know thats entirely untrue

the yanks should love this song

based protestant trump getting rid of the catholic pedo taigs

dunno what yah mean guvnah

Have you taken the orange pill yet, laddies?
it's a tough pill to swallow! The orange pill was founded in 1999 by Ian Paisley.

Forget red and blue pills, orange pills are the way of the future.
Picture related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

OH GIVE ME A HOME

WHERE THERE'S NO POPE OF ROME

is the orange pill 3 for a tenner? give me 18 tbh.

ohhhh so close user

MERLIN'S BEARD

WHERE THERE IS NOTHING BUT PROTESTANT SAY

WHERE SELDOM IS HEARD

A DISCOURAGING WORD

AND FLUTE BANDS PLAY THE SASH EVERY DAY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO POPE OF ROME

The most anti Semitic men I've ever met were loyalists. Just an anecdote.

NO CHAPELS TO SADDEN MY EYES

?
?
?

NO NUNS AND NO PRIESTS

Yeah the majority of Taigs usually are.

What?

Exactly.

NO ROSARY BEADS

NO ROSARY BEADS

NO ROSARY BEADS

EVERY DAY IS THE 12th OF JULY

You want to explain antisemitism to you?

AND EVERY DAY'S LIKE THE TWELFTH OF JULYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AND EVERY DAY IS LIKE THE TWELFTH OF JULY

AND EVERYDAY IS LIKE THE TWELFTH OF JULY

Limeys really are subhuman apes. Butter toothed faggots make me sick.

I'm actually from Ulster and you can fuck off tbh.

AND EVERYDAY IS LIKE THE TWELFTH OF JULY

is that where you wrongly hate Jews?

So? my cousin lives in Ranelagh and my family has been fighting for a free Ireland for decades.

A papist knows nothing about religion, colour me surprised

I bet it's that amerilarper who sperged out about 'Ulsters' on 4/int/ a while back

seems like they should try something else tbh, they obviously are shit at seperatism.

How many pakis have they imported?

My sides

stay mad Americans you are basally niggers anyway at 60%

Ranelagh is a suburb of Dublin you thick taig
there is a reason the English have tried so hard to genocide you fuckers

threads like this are the reason everyone hates fucking anglos, Protestantism is literally the most cucky and jewd religion in Christendom it allows lady priests and openly embraces faggotry, not to mention that even in the more "radical" circles of it such as the evangelicals there is almost complete and total jew worship not that I am defending catholics but they at least in some form or another hold on to tradition such as in Poland, Slovakia, Croatia and Bavaria where as prots have cuck Island, cuck mountains, and Canada

Has to be trolling.
No one could be that stupid

I forgot when the moors invaded england, truly changed everything

ULSTER SCOTS STAND UNITED WITH THE ETERNAL ANGLO

stay mad, butter toothed shit heels

I HAVE A YEARNING
TO SEE CATHCUCKS BURNING

>>>/reddit/

p.s.
One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic memes > shitty Heretical memes

thats just 4 words in a row, you mong

why do you talk as if Americans are the only ones that hate you degenerate anglos, Germans hate you, French hate you, Poles hate you, Russkies hate you, scots hate you, Irish hate you and literally everyone white hates you even other anglos you are second only to jews and maybe turks in my list of worst ethnic groups

What Did He Mean By This?

How many potatoes does it take to kill a taig?
NONE

Go to NI and say that

definitely a yank

Pathetic.

go home papist

burger detected

Ulcer Niggers BTFO

I implied you lack punctuation, you thick half-coon.

IRISH BLOOD UPON THE WIND
OLD IRONSIDES DO IT AGAIN

I for one enjoyed this thread, nostalgia : the country; seems ok. Time for a pint.

to be used as buffer between anglo and sub-humans
any ulster scot that still likes the anglos is nothing more than a whipped dog

Where are you from?

good feel

im a based israeli lad.

It's like you goys aren't even self aware

I know your game.

Pray tell then.

Are you autistic?

REMOVE POTATO NIGGERS

ass blasted because of the two world wars
because we have cucked them for 600 years
I do not give a shit what Slavs have to say
Slav comes from the word slave
and we cucked them into a union making them are bitch. TOP KEK
the only reason the Irish exist is because we haven't worked out a way to kill them all yet

Holla Forums IRA third worldist here to larp as real man.

how wrong can one yank be?

Yeah, burger detected

No one likes us, and we don't care. Makes it all the more sweeter when we turn your shit countries into blood refineries

Fuck off you piece of shit. I've lived around loyalists my whole life.

I've got a 4 day old piece of bread crust, is there a pole around to help with some repairs around my property lads?

success breeds jealousy tbh

A British recipe made by a British family

Allow Jacobites tbf

Are you delusional?

lol

Get the fuck back to your containment board Brit/pol/ cancer.

They also sided with Britain and moved their company to England during the British-Irish trade wars
Based

this doesnt make you any less of a burger, my dude.

Fair enough. Tastes shit nowadays anyway.

If 'whipped dog' is code for not being presided over by a gay Indian and actually having socially conservative parties to choose from then I'll happily bark all the way to the kennel tbh

S-sure

Holla Forums is a melting pot of all cultures, it is a board of immigrants

read a book instead of going off an outdated eu4 culture map you retarded piece of shit

Don't call me a burger you fuck head. Where are you from? I'll kick your fucking head in.

stronger together tbh.

no we are colonising you tbh

bit racist

burger

Scots are Anglos who colonised lowland Scotland during the migration period
Nice bait, you got me to reply

wew should I call you 60% instead?

Yes you are

Henry VIII was based, he asserted English sovereignty over you subversive papists
The relevant fact about the history of the British Isles and above all of England is its separateness in a political sense from the history of continental Europe. The English have never belonged to it and have always known that they did not belong. The assertion contains no element of paradox. The Angevin Empire contradicts it as little as the English claim to the throne of France; neither the possession of Gascony nor the inheritance of Hanover made Edward I or George III anything but English sovereigns. When Henry VIII declared that 'this realm of England is an empire (imperium) of itself', he was making not a new claim but a very old one; but he was making it at a very significant point of time. He meant—as Edward I had meant, when he said the same over two hundred years before—that there is an imperium on the continent, but that England is another imperium outside its orbit and is endowed with the plenitude of its own sovereignty. The moment at which Henry VIII repeated this assertion was that of what is misleadingly called 'the reformation'—misleadingly, because it was, and is, essentially a political and not a religious event. The whole subsequent history of Britain and the political character of the British people have taken their colour and trace their unique quality from that moment and that assertion. It was the final decision that no authority, no law, no court outside the realm would be recognised within the realm. When Cardinal Wolsey fell, the last attempt had failed to bring or keep the English nation within the ambit of any external jurisdiction or political power: since then no law has been made for England outside England, and no taxation has been levied in England by or for an authority outside England—or not at least until the proposition that Britain should accede to the Common Market.
t. Enoch Powell

scared tbh lad

This is a British chan.

Let's purge the cancer pakies lads.

Don't call me american you shit stain.

mind the fiddlers
making me think tbh

this

wew sorry lad where are you from then lad?

Why are you using British slang then?

what

Right, fuck off you civic cunt.

Why am I speaking English in the first place? You tell me, m8.

And """white hispanics""", kek

don't defend it
just quicken the fall
central banking gets so tiresome

t. angry nativist

in that census it bumps to 72% m8 nice try

smh lad I bet you're an angry nativist too

Really makes you wonder how many of them are actually white
maybe it's 40 percent instead of 60 percent?

Because we colonised entire continents and our culture is so influential that foreigners act like us in order to communicate with us, and not the other way round tbh

o-ok?

It's probably closer to 35% if I'm being kind
Deportations pending, we are never really sure. Eyes tend not to lie though, howbadthingsreallyare.png

SAD!

REEEEE THATS NOT TRUE

>>>/brit/368710
Found them.

At least Continental Protestants had legitimate, if erroneous, theological gripes. You fags walked away from religious truth for politics, lol.

reminder that the Irish are not white

Good one detective

60% is more like 20% actually white tbh

You're not theologically correct tbh lad
Presbyterians and High Church unpozzed Anglicanism are closer to the truth than papism

Hahah nice quotation marks clown. Loyalists are the goodest of goys because:
1. Their particular brands of Protestantism support the state of Israel because muh bible.
2. They think that Ulcer Scots are one of the tribes of Israel.
3. They see the parallels between themselves and settler kikes in Israel "defending" against the Palestinians.

White traitors. D&C cancer.

We're better than white lad, we're British. You will never understand what it is to belong to a race above all others. We are closer to God. We're his chosen people.

Drat, the secret's out

WE DID IT AGAIN

MODS

this tbh

stop attacking white Brits its D&C cancer

A race that relies on another to get rid of the Muslims. Supreme Aryans you are.

How do you even justify that?

The burger Baptists shill for Israel but NI Prots don't
Also I'll say this again. Ulster loyalists only fly the flag of Israel to piss off the Palestine-loving taigs. You wouldn't understand because you're British though

THIS

STOP DEFENDING BRITISH JEWRY

Did you ever watch "MCing at Tesco" ?

We use the Muslims to do our dirty work. Like bringing down the Ottoman empire, supporting Islamic regimes across the Middle East for access to oil, funding ISIS so they may attack Europe and destabalise the continent giving us superiority over our Aryan rivals.

ARE OLLIE SAYS TO FILTER ALL NON-BRITS

*not British

Yes it was political I don't dispute that. Do you dispute that you are a LARPer? Because you sure sound like one
Nigger did you even read the Enoch quote? It asserted our own religious sovereignty which is a fundamentally Christian principle, only papism disputes this

This tbh
Makes me kek tbh.

This.

fun thread tbh
so mong it be

tbh

You realise it was an Englishman who essentially started off the whole Protestant movement, right? John Wickliffe and his 'Bible Men', later referred to as 'Lollards'; are those who inspired the likes of Jan Hus and Martin Luther. Brush up on your theology lad.

If you realize I'm Catholic, why question my opposition to it, when it is, by definition and to your full knowledge, fundamentally antithetical to Catholic teaching? You answered your own question.

Yes, decentralizing the Body of Christ is completely sensible, because that's how bodies work, in a decentralized manner. Besides, even if this were true, which I dispute, then every Anglican should be an Eastern Orthodox Christian, and the Anglican Church is actually an Eastern Orthodox Church.

If the issue is local/regional cultural expression, the Roman Catholic Church is not inimical to this, quite the contrary.

So you admit that papism is anti-nationalist? Good
They should be, and basically are in origin. They didn't merge officially is why they diverged
But you literally force the interpretation of one man and one language down everyone's throats. There's none of the autonomy present in other denominations

Of course I realize this, but their movements amounted to nothing in practice. The Hussite's, though locally successful, didn't set off the same firestorm than Luther and Henry did.

Luther is the ultimate manifestation of the impetus alluded to by his ideological predecessors, in that his teachings manifested with permanency.

BOMBER

Amazingly all those groups hates Germans as well. Germans even hate themselves, that's why they are committing suicide. No one likes Russians either.

Oh look, an Englishman trying to steal the glory of the Scots. Face it, England is dead. The new Scottish Imperium is coming, led by the God emperor.

Catholicism is for keeping the order of things intact, namely that God/Faith/Church supersede nation/kingdom, which all Christians should be able to accept. It is not outside of the realm of possibility, as we are seeing, that the nation/kingdom may become contrary to, and actively opposed in many cases to, the Faith. In such a case, to what authority does the Anglican faithful have recourse? None.

The Hierarchy of the Catholic Church, and originally the Holy Roman Empire, provided an authoritative, 3rd party, external recourse between the Faithful and their nation/kingdom.

Then, as a Christian, do you not have an obligation to pursue the truth of that and actually become a practitioner of Eastern-Orthodoxy? Why defend Anglicanism, when it is equally at fault?

Gross misrepresentation of Papal Infallibility, and a severe misunderstanding of the advantages a "language of learning" visited on Christendom. Local languages were never actively destroyed or discouraged, but liturgy and learned arts were all in Latin which acted as a de facto litmus test for entry into higher learning, and a source of Christian Unity. In France, Germany, Spain, Italy, England or Poland, I got the same Mass, the same immutable and eternal sacrifice, with variation of local flavor and custom, but an intact and coherent core. I don't see how that's a bad thing.

True as your post is; I was never making a contrary assertion. You were stating previously that the only reason for such beliefs (Protestantism) in England were due to the perversions of a certain Monarch who was nonetheless rather great in his own way. I pointed out that prior to Luther's birth there were Englishmen shaping the ideology that would later spring to life so forcefully with Luther. It is thus clear that, whilst Henry's reasons may not have been pure; there was a good amount of piety in the rest of the nation, such that one cannot say that the English had only political motivations - their theological gripes were clear and longstanding since before the time of Luther, indeed such gripes contributed to the existence of the Protestant movement in the first place.

HARRIS

I was merely playing along for fun and shitposting.

You are correct that there were pure motive's and that Henry was in fact an impressive and imposing individual. I apologize for impinging upon that truth for entertainments sake.

However, I maintain that there is an essential theological misunderstanding of the role the Church plays in many of the non-Catholic Western denominations. While no one of sound mind would defend the faults and sins of the men who made up the Roman Church, and they are many, that does not indict the truth and supernatural and divine origins of the Church herself. The preponderance of the critiques that I have investigated from this period seem to, at some point, come back to either:

or

Neither of which are compelling in and of themselves if we can reasonably differentiate sinful and fallen Man, from the sinless and ascendant Church, Body of Christ, to which he is attached.

Canadian here. You lost your colonies one by one specifically because people didn't like you. Now you're one irish referendum away from becoming a backwater island nation.

I'm curious, how are you going to do anything of significance anymore?

The President of Ireland may be a goblin, the Prime Minister may be an Indian sodomite, and the people may be Muslim-loving papists, but somehow the Northern Irish are traitors? R.O.I. is >>>Holla Forums incarnate.

Note to OP, William of Orange was allied to first Pope Innocent XI, and later, when the battle of the Boyne was fought, Pope Alexander VIII. Pope Innocent XI previously funded Williams troops under agreement reached at the Treaty of Augsburg. This was because both William and the papacy had allied together to curtail the power of catholic Louis XIV of France. As well as being allied with the papacy, William was also allied with Catholic Spain. James of course, was allied with France.
The victory at the Boyne by the protestant William prince of Orange was celebrated by Pope Innocent XIII, and also by Catholics all over Europe, who were faithful to the Pope and against
Louis XIV and France.
Today, William prince of Orange is celebrated as
A hero by Presbyterians, however, William later supported legislation in the English parliament which oppressed Presbyterians.
So ironically at the time, the success of William Prince of Orange at the Battle of the Boyne in 1690
Was seen as a victory by the papacy and Catholicism.

t. puritan