WaPo posted this vid

WaPo posted this vid.
Its basically a comp of fake news
Cobert and other faggots
all bragging about a victory with the DTJr.
E-mails. etc
Within 5 hours the video is now unlisted.

Heres the link
youtube.com/watch?v=Dsaze3GxOV8&lc=z12ldbyyyzmkdbss5231sr1p5uqmzfnbp04.1499864812477270

Fucking fake news on a new level goys…
Why would you post a video knowing it was troll bait? I can't help but laugh, but also be a little alarmed at their reaction rate and production of god damn propaganda and fake news.

Shades of WWII,
War never changes

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/video/entertainment/late-night-laughs-donald-trump-jr-tweets-his-emails/2017/07/12/438b1b86-66e0-11e7-94ab-5b1f0ff459df_video.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why
do
you
type
this
?

considering the first lines are together it may be called breaking up thought processes. why do you harp on it nigger?

Because it's not how people write. Hate to bring it up, but all that's missing from the formatting are line breaks in between and it would be a full blown reddit spaced post.

So what you're saying is OP thinks like a strung out junkie.

next time, get a webm OP

Jewtube has a channel topic "Catch up on Late Night." All those fuckers and their bullshit monologues can be found there.

washingtonpost.com/video/entertainment/late-night-laughs-donald-trump-jr-tweets-his-emails/2017/07/12/438b1b86-66e0-11e7-94ab-5b1f0ff459df_video.html

Plz webm

Yes, because everyone loves a cluttered mess of a multi-paragraph rant that just runs on and on. YouarerightanonallspacesareRedditspacesandweshouldneverputspacesorpunctuationinourtextorriskbeinglikeReddit.

Of course.

FUUUUUCK WHY user

Nice strawman. Never said you can't use breaks, just that what was used is what reddit users post. You can use paragraphs, but breaking each fucking line is exactly what you are doing.

i guess that diet is not going well

"reddit spacing" is this:

This. A fucking news publication that is supposed to be impartial, posting shit from an obviously liberal "comedian" is actually pretty big news. Probably why they went into damage control mode and this thread derailed hard.

Whenever I write in paragraph form no one reads. But whenever I've used that reddit space to present the same idea people respond. It looks better tbh

People have been using """reddit spacing""" on imageboards before reddit even existed, because it's visually more pleasant. Hysterical newfags trying to fit in by crying about it should really have been told to GTFO long ago.

It doesn't look better, it looks like ass. Format your posts as you just did. Putting blank lines in your post is fine if you're separating proper paragraphs but blank lines should not be used to separate sentences.

There is also the style of putting each sentence on it's own line.
Notice how there aren't blank lines between each of these lines though.
Because there aren't any blank lines between each line, this isn't reddit spacing.
However this style of formatting is still annoying if not used sparingly.

Reddit spacing is a low-teir D&C tactic that is, astoundingly, working really well on weak minded faggots like you. It's probably the most reliable thread derailer chaim has at his disposal in the past month. people have been posting with abysmal formatting, spelling, and grammar since the inception of imageboards and if you'd been using one for more than two months you'd know that you nigger

Type however you want
but
if you like
type like this
it makes me think you either want attention
or you use skype too much
in which case
i reserve the right
to call you a complete faggot.

This is post uses reddit spacing.

This is a very ugly style of posting.

People do this because they're accustomed to websites such as reddit that require two enter-key presses to put text onto another line.

Because websites like reddit train their users to type like this, this style of formatting has become a very accurate heuristic for detecting when a poster is a habitual reddit user.

This posting style you just demonstrated isn't "reddit spacing", but it's annoying nevertheless.

AWESOME

FUCKING

THREAD

YOU

GIGANTIC

NIGGER

FAGGOTS

Well, it's official. "Reddit spacing" is a shill narrative.

This is a very simple matter, see this image:

Hey

guise
I
wrote
this
thread
on
a
typewriter
pretty
cool
huh?

Your string of words almost looks like a nose.

Or they have jobs that involve coding, IT work or even sending out emails frequently from a non mobile device. You know, those things a lot of us grown ass adults have/have to deal with. Take your D&C shitposting and shove it so far up your ass that it would take a proctologist with an obsessive fascination for archeology to recover it.

I assume these people put >'s in all their work related emails and throw esoteric imageboard memes in their code. Otherwise thats a non argument.
t. guy who writes lots of emails for work

we get it just talk about the fucking video you niggers

That's exactly how you quote a line from a previous email.

Fix your typewriter's carriage return you fucking nigger.

Deciding to be Transparent and open by self publishing everything is apparently a horrible thing. Even more so when it exonerates you from any wrong doing.

What sad state of society and government we live in right now where that could possibly be something to mock or criticize. I guess from this we can learn that the right thing to do is illegally destroy all evidence of wrong doing and act ignorant about everything until people start talking about something new.

Did they make these before DTJr published the emails?

test
test
"test"

test test