Thinkin about trading my pc For a PS4NEO

Good idea?

bad

Unless your PC is a complete toaster you would be infinitely better off just upgrading it to handle high processing applications such as these dubs.

why.

i have a sony vaio form 2009. Yes.

Fuck off shills

this isn't shitbone. This is PS4's new upgrade. Have you heard of it?
Sony heard us, and are giving the players better graphics.

Why would you do that, there's barely any info on it

You can't trade it for a ps4 than

please tell me that isn't official

either way it's a fucking shit design, can't stack things on it and glowing anything is retarded

who comes up with this shit

FUCK that's hideous, even if it's fake, the fact somebody would make a hoax look like that is kind of telling

why are the only good looking boxes the ones people call ugly?

People with 6-figure salaries

What the fuck are you thinking? Get a Scorpio instead. As for my reasoning it's green
I can't play games that lack the color green. I'm not talking about the shit tier light or dark green, oh no. What a proper game needs is a lively shade of lime green; the color of nature, right choices and a happy lifestyle. If i have to give an example, Blazblue Calamity Trigger severely lacked a healthy dosage of green in its aesthetic. Sure there was Bang but
>dark green
>ever
Stop fucking with me. As a result that game ended up being total shit. At least for me. But the good people at Arc System Works quickly recognized their mistake and added Hazama in the sequel Continuum Shift. He has an interesting playstyle revolving around green snakes, his hair is green, color palette overall began to include more green and everyone became happy. This same reason is also why i can't get into Guilty Gear. Their colors all clash with each other, creatin a clusterfuck of a show and yet there's no proper green to be seen at anywhere. I don't want to play as red hothead or blue handsome or orange kid or blue yellow black white dark-green ms. my wings are moving on their own, i want to feel the liveliness and the joy of a character. When i found that Raven from would be appearing as a DLC for GGXrd #Revelator i was super excited because he was kick ass to play as in Overture but no, they turned him into some edgy ying yang boring anime psychopath number 8.

I SUCK LARGE ELEPHANT DICKS! FUCK THE BEAVAS! FUCK YOU YOU SKINNY MOTHERFUCKERS!
- OP

what do you even use your computer for?

you don't need a good pc to play good games. New games released on PC are almost always shit. If you actually like video games you'd own a console.

Fuck off shill.You made ps4 threads under stupid guises before.

Fuck off shill

This might have been a bit funny when it was first posted, but it's definitely not pasta worthy.

Obvious shill is obvious

No. It's not.

If anything, stick to your PS3 / PS4 and wait until a game you REALLY want to play comes out, THEN and ONLY THEN should you buy the system, otherwise, wasting money and time on a console that may release games you don't even like - will do nothing but make you feel like an autist in the longrun.

I bought a PS4 for three reasons. MGS5, SF5 and FF7 Remake. I haven't even touched my PS4 yet, because they haven't finished finalizing SF5, and the FF7 remake is still a ways off, but when they're both done, I'll be playing the ps4. I got MGS5 for the PS3, so I'm still on my damn PS3 for christ sakes.

Just stick to PC / PS3/PS4 or XBone. None of the games they plan to release, not on the scorpio or on the neo in the so called "ultra 4k res" will actually be 4k, and-so if it's for aesthetic reasons, you're a fucking autist for buying into the hype.