So do pronounce it

So do pronounce it

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#en/ja/sness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sneeze.

It's ess-en-ee-ess.

Why do people say ayy-non, though?

Growing up, I had an atari, a nintendo, a super nintendo, and a sega that my sister spilled milk on and I never really got to use.

I say ah as in acident non.

I like to switch it up every so often so that no term becomes stale in my mind.

Also, you left out SNES,

glad im not the only one

Suh-ness

Suppa Famiri Konpyuta

Famicom

I was pronounce "user" with a short "a" sound. The AH in anonymous just sounds weird to me in a two syllable term like "user"

I didn't leave SNES out.
What do think ES EN EE ES is supposed to be

Nintendo's American Variant of the Super Family Computer

Achoo

We're talkin' bout American systems here weebcucks.

Enjoy your ugly toy with lack of colors.

スーパーファミコン

No, I mean you left out "SNESS"(it rhymes with chess or less.)

SNES, go home eurotrash.

I switch between 'sness' (rhymes with Ness) and 'es-en-ee-es' constantly. "Super Nintendo" if I'm talking to non-gamers.

Saying anything other than Super Nintendo makes me feel like a fag

Nothing worse than a bunch of eurotrash special snowflakes that adapted their pronunciation post apocalypse. Yurop is nothing but a tumblr safe space full of special pronouns and the like. If you're an anglophile, kill yourself after you light the neighborhood on fire.

Everything other than "Super NES"

The SNES wasn't even popular in Europe at the time, the Genesis (or the Mega Drive as it was known there) was the more common console.

They can fuck off with that too, another thing they try to be special about, filthy bottom feeding consumers just like everyone else, just with a hard on obsession with things they are not.

It's pronounced exactly like it looks: Snes. Sn-eh-ss. You can also spell it out or call it a Super Nintendo.

Not sure why you think that's relevant, nipophile.

PC Engine

No, I just wrote it out phonetically.

super nintendo or eseneees

Otherwise known as

Most American games were mediocre to shit in the Genesis era beyond multiplats like Desert Strike, Aero the Acrobat, some sports sims, EA and Comix Zone. And technically Sonic 2 and 3. Virgin Interactive was staffed by Europeans.

That's some nice pasta but I doubt it's American made.

That reads as spelling the letters out obnoxiously you faggot.

Yes, it's full aware they want to be special snowflakes that shurk off their own tradition to dress up like lasagna cats and make their own waifus with some trap autotuning their speech files. That doesn't mean they don't need to kill themselves for being cowards and as bad as social marxists.

Oh, and BlueSky made Vectorman 1 I guess.

Nobody cares Holla Forums.

Nice try. I'm only Holla Forums /crag/ and /wooo/

/crab/
Stay shit, cunt.

I already filtered you.

Tumblr as fuck, case in point.

Anything is last place to you burgerfucking westernplebs who don't know anything made before the NES.

I can taste the salt from your hidden posts.

The usual manic nipophile, can't wait to see how long they go.

Super Nintendo.

Super Nintendon't.

The purple thing

Sness

Genesis

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssnes

Turn off that Nintendo PlayStation Grandma needs to take her pills

I miss when Bee Power was good and KC green wasn't an SJW faggot.

Once I beat Dragon Quest V/VI, Wind Waker, Twilight P, and Skyward Dicks. I am never touching a console based game again, old or new. So fucking done with this dumbed down bullshit gameplay/mechnics and engines.

"Super Nintendo" when in speech, usually just "SNES" when typing it out and I expect to be understood.

さすがサタン

Chalmers

It's pronounced ESs You Pee Eee Arr En Eye En Tee Eee En Dee Oh.

I don't get it

Sup-per Neen-tan-du

super nintendo
sness

A aronymous

lolly

I miss good Simpsons.

i miss good life

Damn kids

here we go, that is how it is actually pronounced
translate.google.com/#en/ja/sness

click on the 2nd option below the input box

You know, if you're the one hiding the posts, I think you may be the salty one here.

It's like being blocked in twitter.

Its sad how the Malibu Stacy episode was a warning of whats to come for not only the Simpsons, but the rise of liberalism, SJWs, and leftists in general

Sin-Ness

lel git those nostalgia glasses off u genwunner fag :^)

Super Nintendo.

super famicom

This.

Nintendo is an American thing. Not joking, even in Japan they took a nosedive after 1994. Nintendo of America kept Nintendo alive in the late nineties.

Just post the sauce user

So is SEGA, didn't stop them from lobotomizing SoA.

Stop the revisionism user, the SNES was popular in Japan and America. There's no way America alone could've allowed the SNES to beat SEGA like they did. Yuropoors just have shit taste, they always have, even in the 80s when Japan and America were on their NES and Commodore 64s you faggots were dicking around on your inferior ZX Spectrums

The only that saved the SNES was Dankey Kang and that was made by brits.

*thing

Super N-E-S

Do you even Tennis for Two?

sn-es

Niggers