LITERALLY WHY ARE THERE CUCKS LIKE THESE ON 8CH I THOUGHT THIS WASNT HALF-CHAN

Why do people allow gabe to fuck their boipussies without protection? Why don't they just pirate or , at the very least, use non-DRM purchases?

Someone please answer me WHY does any NOT normalfag who browses Holla Forums would use steam

Hard mode: none of these.

videogame discussion

cuck meme XDDDD

epic strawmans bro hehe xD have a upvote
xd

Most of the people on this board are normal.

There is no reason to use it.

This is now a dubs thread

What a fantastic start.

merely a coincidence

check 'em

Impressive

videogames

It's over. Summer wins.

I'm gonna have you ask you to check these digits on your way out

OP, everybody

Fantastic work

I too miss Xfire.

Yeah, Holla Forums is fucking dead. This thread is proof.

Get fucked you commie marxs faggots.

It's unbelievable how many normalfags get triggered and so many gabe cocksuckers are currently defending posessing steam.

Holla Forums is the new hip niche not-reddit central.

Don't you have new mario to buy amiibos for goy?

that's what you get for dissing the dubs god

OP I understand you want to announce how much a faggot you are but please, contain your tism.

dude simply ebin

now check my digits

this is a really terrible post gabe, stop false flagging innocent red-blooded steam avoiding citizens. you'll get your shekels anyway, so at least let some places call you out for being the filthy jew you are

steam is a good platform friendo and is it really intrusive drm if it never steps in front of you, online and offline assuming you actually bought the game? It's optional even, lots of steam games can be copypasted from their install directory to be played by anybody

its convenient.

then again: Holla Forums Holla Forums really isnt a lot better than halfchan in most threads. good times are over.

Don't you see OP? You are the summer. Check my dubs

You realized all the people who aren't summerfags already committed suicide, right? You're the only one left, because you're a scared little faggot. Kill yourself and join them.

I use steam for the MP servers
All shit and you know it
Get fucked. Some of us have friends.

Checked

Now check mine

patrick bateman, numerologist