New Pepe Comic Coming :^)

Pepe the Frog is kicking back to life.

Kek
I remember seeing something about this but this article is dated yesterday so here it is.

Source
cnet.com/news/new-pepe-planned-to-reclaim-sad-frog-from-online-hate/
archive.is/rPpO5

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/ca/listing/516694553/black-sun-pendant-schwarze-sonne-pendant?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=black sun pendant&ref=sr_gallery_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's completely abandoned the comments in the kickstarter. Only deleting the more inflammatory posts. Of course he's getting support from Bernie bro tier asshats who can't tell legitimate criticisms from nazi banter. Kind of hilarious to see the first dozen or so backers drop a dollar only to shit all over his intent.

Nobody cares about Matt. He's an autistic loser. We created the Pepe people care about, Pepe has never been his. It's pathetic that Matt doesn't understand this. Sad really.

And a pedo

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE THE BLOODSHED

To not the

Somehow, using "the" makes it sound really lame.

The bloodshed makes it a singular event. A moment that will pass and leave little mark.
To bloodshed is a state of being. An upcoming time one must prepare for, and or currently deal in.

Ok here me out. What if there was a shitskin verson of Pepe named Poope and they battled each other like Spy Vs Spy? Pepe could always end up outsmarting the shitskin frog through superior intellect and Poope would always chimp out after he lost. I think it could be yuge.

I am laffin at the concept alone.

(((Pepe was harassed, donate to my patreon)))

What about a sad frog pepe with blackface and or neon hair and tattos that wants to be as lefty as possible?
Going against pepe and wojak to show his political activism, but always fails due to his ideology/stupidity while Pepe and Wojak don't even notice him.
Something like coyote and dastardly.

Some drawfags would be helpful.

This has me bent over in laughter.

There's already the toad Epep! Where have you guys been the last few days?

Killing your "main" character and then bringing him back to life is some classic trope when you don't have any idea on what to do and/or is shit at writing.

There is literally nothing he can do. Our Pepe is the strongest meme by far, most people have no clue the older Pepe even exists. He will always be smug. He will always peepee poopoo on Wojak. He will always proudly wear the swastika. If someone wanted to truly wrap it all up and salt the earth behind us, write a Holla Forums version of his Pepe series, where Pepe slowly becomes redpilled, and becomes our Pepe.

Yeah, drawing a character in a webcomic is so expensive. The fact that anyone actually gave this loser money is mind-boggling.

Really?

Was this on CNN?

Well then, looks like we'll have to find the originals once he starts making them again.

nah this is real

Hey Ben Garrison, go talk some sense into him.

Drugfag, unsurprising.

how the fuck does he need more than $10k to make those shitty comics. This guy's is a genius for ripping off those idiot s that donated.

This dumb faggot needs to accept that he lost control of the character morr than a decade ago

I read it but can't find it now

Wasn't kek supposed to wane until October or something? Really close to that timeline of a few months he'd wane then return stronger then ever with the moving of the planets and whatnot?

Zyklon Ben deserves more money than this cuck.

Where do I get that Necklace/pendant?

etsy.com/ca/listing/516694553/black-sun-pendant-schwarze-sonne-pendant?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=black sun pendant&ref=sr_gallery_3