==THE CALIPH IS CONFIRMED DEAD==

archive.is/EFAat

"ISIS has finally admitted its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead, according to reports in Iraq.
The terror group is said to have confirmed that the 45-year-old was killed in an air strike in the Iraqi province of Nineveh.
Reports claim ISIS fanatics are scrambling to find a successor to the terror chief, who announced the formation of the group's so-called caliphate in Mosul in 2014.
The claims were made by a source, speaking to Iraq's Al Sumaria News, who said a ban on jihadis talking about the leader's death had now been lifted."

I think he's really dead this time

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4660668/ISIS-preacher-burned-alive-punishment-accident.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we
twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/884829347374395392
liveleak.com/view?i=674_1498983831
isebaro.com/savetube/
isebaro.com/viewtube/
saveitoffline.com/
archive.is/8HMEG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

right…

< This.

Feels pretty good.

The Book of Jonah depicts Nineveh as a wicked city worthy of destruction. God sent Jonah to preach to the Ninevites of their coming destruction, and they fasted and repented because of this. As a result, God spared the city; when Jonah protests against this, God states He is showing mercy for the population who are ignorant of the difference between right and wrong ("who cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand" [20]) and mercy for the animals in the city.

So why the fuck did he plan to destroy it to begin with?

Old testament God didn't fuck around, but was merciful.

Old Testament God is a fucking retard.

The list goes on and on. God is either an idiot, a tyrant, or both.

right….

DELET THIS

I will lewd my waifu as I please.

Grape Juice plz go and stay go…

I would bully her too.

God gave humans the free will to obey or not. The interesting part is after they eat the tree, God says: and now they have become like us … (who is us?)
Implying the tree isn't just a plot device for a morality tale

You mean the illusion of free will. It's basically the freedom to choose "burn forever" or "do what I say forever."
Exactly like something jews would make you choose.

WOW ABU ANOTHER KIKE DYING MULTIPLE TIMES GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE

>(((ISIS))) leader killed

I thought ISIS didn't have a specific leader or am I thinking of something else?

I have paid almost no attention to the middle east for over a decade, I just know it's indirectly Israel's fault

Does this guy have a bunch of one up mushrooms shoved up his ass? How many times can he be reported as dead? Or is that name some sort of title?

That's your first mistake. Learn how to correct that and the rest will make sense.

Honestly, if you re-read that part it seems God didn't give a shit what Adam ate or did but got beyond pissed when Adams bitch got out of line and took from the tree. I bet if Adam bitch slapped her in front of god then humanity would not be in this mess.

Pretty much. Somewhere in the New Testament is the explanation for why women have worse behavior than men. It's because Eve was directly tempted by Satan, but Adam was tempted by Eve. Because of this women having leadership positions is a sign saying a nation is heading for destruction and Satan worship.

Yeah you must be thinking of something else. I think you might be thinking of Antifa? They don't have a specific leader.

Nope. Caliph is meant to be the leader of all Muslims, roughly equivalent to a hybrid Pope/Emperor.

Speaking of ISIS

7/11/2017
good night icepiss

Trump need to be careful what he say because ISIS is created by the jews and the terror chief was a jew.

Oh yeah, Antifa or BLM. My bad.

Awww, I hope Obama doesn't commit suicide over his caliphate getting his shit pushed in so soon. His true calling of being the first POTUS to serve a life sentence in prison awaits.

dont forget that cease fire.. one of the areas covered by think it began with a D but its 2am so I cant be fucked atm it is a city in the golan heights. Specifically it is a city that israel captured in 67, then syria regained control, but israel wound up taking it again. Eventually in 1973 iirc israel decided they didnt want to hold the city anymore so they left and razed the city on their way out. Syria decided they would not rebuild the city, likely because they knew israel would just destroy it again or they wanted its destruction to serve as a martyr monument to the evil kikes. The UN condemned israel for destroying it. So then israel condemned syria for having the nerve to not rebuild the city.

tldr; one of the cities covered by the cease fire is in the land that israel claims is theres and is a site of specific animosity, the kikes will very likely be the ones to break this ceasefire and then it is check and mate.

jews are evil, aren't they.

Don't blaspheme you fucking cuck

Oh, so you mean exactly what free will is and not an illusion. Thanks for admitting it.

How do we know kikepedia’s map is even legitimate? I do like that Assad is gaining ground in the south, though (but the fucking Kurdish advance in the north is unsettling).

Putin killed the muslim equivalent of the pope? Good.

Now he just needs to kill the roman catholic one

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4660668/ISIS-preacher-burned-alive-punishment-accident.html
lel

So… These "migrants" can all fuck off home now right?

Looks like ISIS has lost a massive amount of land while Kurds have quite a bit, compared to about a year ago.

No, they're perfectly positioned for "revenge" attacks.

J-just a coincidence r-right Rabbi?

2lewd4me

The Kurds won't keep any of the land, Assad will take every inch back.

You sound like liberals talking of Trump

I agree fellow white European man! Truly Chr*stianity is the real enemy!

I doubt it. Kurds have western support (including diplomatic relations) and are shitting out nigger-tier amounts of kids.

This. I fully expect some acts of enrichment in the near future.

The current Pope is a Marxist stooge who needs to be made an example of.

Doesn't matter, it's not like the western world/Israel will back them up in a war, especially not with Russia backing Assad up.

Jesuit trips are the worst trips.

This is the part where Republicans start fixing the world again so that the Democrats can utterly destroy it all again when they win the elections 10 years from now, right? What a system.

All of Vatican City should be torn down, user. Make them go into exile in Libya for a while.

You have not seen the last of me infidel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we

Prove him wrong.

checkt
WE

WUZ

KANGZ N SHEIT!

That doesn't look like a headpat.

It isn't funny when you respond to yourself.

check my dubs before replying you peice of shit.

The fact that one of your multiple posts got 00 doesn't make your attempt at comedy work.

Sounds a lot like allah

It always amazes me how atheists mock the bible.
Even if you don't believe it, you gotta admit there is great wisdom contained within some amazingly accurate analogies for real world experiences.
It does make a lot more sense when you take it as metaphorically as opposed to literally.
If you understand ericsonian hypnosis you can recognise how the parables and the stories in the bible would work amazingly well to subconsciously condition a captive audience.

i was fighting leftycucks on this yesterday. you know someones stupid when they can't atleast say that it's impressive that a book more than 1000 years' old contains all the valid archetypes needed to explain the balance of good and evil in the world.

those guys really are fucked.

they're called stories. meant to convey ideas and lodge basic concepts in the masses' brains.

sure there are some contradictory messages, but once christ comes into the picture it starts ironing out.

underrated post user.

Someday you christcucks will be ironed out. The Bible AND NEW TESTAMENT contain statements which conflict with themselves. Jesus Christ himself makes a prophecy about the end times which has ALREADY been proven to be false. Your Christ probably never existed and he certainly was not a deity. Fuck off with this semitic shit; Holla Forums is destined either for paganism or ancestor worship and you can't stop it. Praise kek.

Oyyy vey ist mir! Our most dangerous mossad/CIAnigger is dead for the 10th time!

Oyyyy veyyyyyy!

He was never real in the first place. It is the name of a fake psyop leader who was invented to present a local leadership face to this struggle.

Even the contradictions make sense once realizing the Israelis are just updating their spiritual world after experiencing large changes in their physical world, though I think that's what you implied with Christ coming into the picture. It's like revisiting old information in light of new information is a part of true wisdom or something.

Oh man, what a lovely day. What a lovely, lovely day.

I just literally did a spit take, just like my favorite reaction gifs. Bravo Nolan

Tell them it's like them getting their political opinions from Harry Potter only less retarded.

if you write using earthworms, this is what happens to you

You fucking animefags

That's probably in response to ISIS supposedly recently admitting that their leader got killed.

Maybe in the "new testament". The "old testament" is vile jewish trash. Exodus is a hoax, the original Holohoax.

>worshipping (((Yaweh)))
How do white Christcucks rationalize their beliefs?

I bet you think that the Republican vs Democrat system in the U.S. isn't a sham as well.

He "dies" every fucking week
He's a Mossad kike, he isn't dead, he's in some Israeli hotel getting pampered.
Why the fuck is this stickied
symbolic sage to express my disdain

Nineveh is mentioned in "The Exorcist" as a place where father Lankester Merrin is doing archeology. He finds statues of Puzuzu in Ninevah. Is this significant? Blatty wasn't a jew.

I don't think this is anything to get excited about, it's like the death of a cartel leader, it really doesn't do much to stop them.

Who killed him though

Evidence please.

bye bye Shlomo…

When you're working with 600000+ words from multiple sources having maybe 10% of it being solid content isn't that impressive

share the link of your source

Yup, sounds like judaic bullshit to me.

Most of it is a history book, you ding a ling. This is how I know you've never read it.

Basically someone in the CIA got shitcanned and now no one feeding Isis what they need except probably israel, which is being watched like a halk right now by the Russians.

Corpse or it's fake. Standard procedure for this fucker at this point.

take a webm, and maybe learn how to make webms next time
web to webm is a neat program

Does it even need to be converted to webm?
The mp4 is probably small enough to be posted

webm's seek better on Holla Forums.

Even if he is dead, it doesn't change a single thing in the tiniest way, outside of their "organization" needing to reshuffle who's calling the shots. Maybe there would be some internal power struggle we could take advantage of but that's about it.
It's not demoralizing because they're muds, they already long for death and they'll praise the guy twice over for being a martyr. It doesn't affect their will to fight and die because they're stupid, violent savages, so they're going to carry on just as they did before.
Killing whoever the "leaders" are of ISIS or any other mudshit group doesn't make a huge difference, they need to be fucking exterminated, or you'll just get the same shit all over again.

Christianity is OK but the new pope is a faggot who touches boys and does whatever SJWs tell him.

The old polish one was pretty cool.

< he doesn't know that Elliot Shimon is a fucking Mossad agent
Cancerous newfag.
Yeah I'm going to religiously check and contribute in a fucking JIDF thread that got stickied by (((mods))) you fucking faggot
symbolic sage once again

Fitting. PIDF plz go.

I dont find that surprising because the Romans (who wrote the new testament) were very advanced civilized people for their time.
Christfaggotry has done a lot of good around the world. Ending slavery. Spreading knowledge and promoting the value of peace.

I dont believe in it but I value its existence…

The old testament is not so good. Like the story of how some kids mocked a bald man so god made some bears go and eat the kids. I really dont see the deep meaning there? I think perhaps the writer of that story had a complex about being bald.

>if confirmed

Well, has it been confirmed?

of course not.

Just a reminder

Well meme'd.

Let's not get to carried away. The city has lots of historic and artistic value.

Go to bed Varg

It's anther liberals only understand things through pop culture episode

August 21st.

The Elohim(plural). The beings mistranslated as a single omniscient, omnipotent deity.

I never participate in christfag DnC arguments, but you are an obvious and enormous pedophile shill faggot.

Best post

nice…. nice…

now to set up "safe zones" in turkey, syria, saudia arabia and flood them with niggers/sand niggers while we build border walls in Europe and America and get the deportation legislation drafted

I wouldn't consider it confirmed yet
ISIS in Syria claims rumors of Baghdadi being dead are false
twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/884829347374395392

1488/1488 would play stronghold with.

Both, since yahweh is a kike.

I don't know about great wisdom, but there are plenty of accurate analogies for the real world experience of bolshevism, Jewish capitalism, etc. Because all are rooted in the semitic worldview of the kike.

Becoming too dependent on slaves to do work makes the master lazy.

Do yourselves a favour and download a plugin called "Complete YouTube Saver". You can grab every varying quality off of YouTube with it. If you point it to ffmpeg on your system, it can grab audio-less videos and remux them with the appropriate audio quality.

Prepare for the hoardes of these rats stepping up their campaign in Europe. This video (about the shaved beards) was posted almost 2 weeks ago so, even if they were travelling exclusively by foot, they could have made significant progress to the European mainland.

I have no doubt that cells already within Europe are ready for their return; To provide shelter and access to the stockpiles of weapons cached in mosques everywhere.

I estimate early September for some major happenings

liveleak.com/view?i=674_1498983831

youtube-dl is better.

Agreed, but if you want something convenient to use from your browser, CYS gets the job done well enough for reposting webms here.

Can anyone recommend anything for ripping stuff hidden behind flash(?) players and other awkward ones? I got by with using FlashGot for a long time but it's gradually becoming less useful.

It's easy to get low quality mp4s from Facebook and twitter by using the mobile versions of their pages but I can't get it from the desktop versions anymore.

Vidmax, dailymotion and Vimeo are also a nuisance.

Last time I was downloading stuff off of flash websites, I was using a plugin called "Ant Video Downloader", although, it's a little botnet. Another option would be iSebaro, though I've never tried using it. It's a greasemonkey script by the same guy that developed ViewTube. ViewTube also allows you to grab direct links for the videos that you're viewing.
isebaro.com/savetube/
isebaro.com/viewtube/

may he rest in piss

there's also a nigger-tier solution to your problems. saveitoffline.com/

It doesn't matter because all the orders come from Mossad anyway.

We're above that now. Such disgusting rituals are beyond modern society and you should know this.

On this note, 745 hours = 60 days of walking assuming 12 hours per day.

2 months is more than enough time to travel and prepare a happening.

BASED RUSSIA

Kike Jew devil pussies in Israel must be butt flustered

< he's never talked to Israelis about Greater Israel and their planned alliance with the Kurds before
Wew lad, know your enemy, faggot

In my experience, youtube-dl just about always works.

mission accomplished?

KEK'd

If he ever even existed as the leader all along anyway. Who knows. Whether this is real or memorex it may be singaling some sort of shift in direction, action, or strategy by the evil overlords Pedo Hill in Washington.

France is closing mosques? Honestly surprised. If only Spain would do the same.

Queue the kek prophets saying his power will fully return by then.

Anyone who recognizes the jew for the threat it is wants nothing made by jewish hands, not his poison nor his religious poison. Pastors and layman who's normal reponse is this is all too common. Their game is whoever is the most christian, not who is the most white. All "christian" accomplishments happened under white servitude, because only whites are capable of achievement. Yet the christian would throw all of that away for the chance to have more based niggers and sandniggers if they at least say they follow christ.

There is no hypocrisy in the christian, their motives are wholly apparent. A "Christian Nation" does not preclude a white nation. White survival is the not the imperative of the christian.

The point is that these weapon hauls are likely only a drop in the ocean. The only reason to have so many in a single place is to arm many people simultaneously. They've supposedly lost in Iraq and Syria so they're going to evacuate and resupply from places like those mosques.

Did the Russians bomb ISIS inside Iraq?

Glad that KIKE is dead

I think the original meaning of that painting is to show that it was the kikes that crucified him.

Nice trips but that pic describes the pope. Protestant Christianity is less pozzed.

Plenty believe they aren't really the same God or that the kikes really worship Satan, same thing the akbars do. See also pics related and the fact that modern kikes aren't even the original "jews." iirc they descended from the Pharisees who Jesus hated and the Khazars.

You kike on a stick lovers always use that one and only quote from Hitler, which was meant for the CHRISTIAN PUBLIC to win them over.

Lets forget that the SS, a highly elite force was vehemently anti-christian because of it's nihilistic/fatalistic philosophy.

Or forget that Hitler said that Christianity will be put on it's deathbed and would be allowed to slowly bleed out to death.

Your religion is dead, and you are to blame for it all. That's what you get for participating in a jewish desert religion.

Suck my balls nigger.

He wasn't even a kike. You have a point on the next part though, do you have a source for the Hitler quote?

Wow bro nice argument you sure showed that total kike with your research and logic!

Reminder that shills will use this D & C tactic on threads which ARE NOT EVEN REMOTELY RELATED.

That's what you think user.

But let's ask what Hillary Clinton thinks of that shall we?

Jesus is an odd character that's for sure.
It's like he came out of no where.

Why wouldn't Israel just take Iran too?

Purely for oil monopoly reasons.

Christianity is the anti-thesis of ALL cultures. It's a force that tries to bind them together if used blindly.

But that's utter stupidity. Too much love is a bad thing.

Fucking saved….

to my Froppy Disk.

“Who is this that obscures my plans
with words without knowledge?
3 Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.
4 “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy?
8 “Who shut up the sea behind doors
when it burst forth from the womb,
9 when I made the clouds its garment
and wrapped it in thick darkness,
10 when I fixed limits for it
and set its doors and bars in place,
11 when I said, ‘This far you may come and no farther;
here is where your proud waves halt’?
12 “Have you ever given orders to the morning,
or shown the dawn its place,
13 that it might take the earth by the edges
and shake the wicked out of it?
14 The earth takes shape like clay under a seal;
its features stand out like those of a garment.
15 The wicked are denied their light,
and their upraised arm is broken.
16 “Have you journeyed to the springs of the sea
or walked in the recesses of the deep?
17 Have the gates of death been shown to you?
Have you seen the gates of the deepest darkness?
18 Have you comprehended the vast expanses of the earth?
Tell me, if you know all this.
19 “What is the way to the abode of light?
And where does darkness reside?
20 Can you take them to their places?
Do you know the paths to their dwellings?
21 Surely you know, for you were already born!
You have lived so many years!
22 “Have you entered the storehouses of the snow
or seen the storehouses of the hail,
23 which I reserve for times of trouble,
for days of war and battle?
24 What is the way to the place where the lightning is dispersed,
or the place where the east winds are scattered over the earth?
25 Who cuts a channel for the torrents of rain,
and a path for the thunderstorm,
26 to water a land where no one lives,
an uninhabited desert,
27 to satisfy a desolate wasteland
and make it sprout with grass?
28 Does the rain have a father?
Who fathers the drops of dew?
29 From whose womb comes the ice?
Who gives birth to the frost from the heavens
30 when the waters become hard as stone,
when the surface of the deep is frozen?
31 “Can you bind the chains[b] of the Pleiades?
Can you loosen Orion’s belt?
32 Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons[c]
or lead out the Bear[d] with its cubs?
33 Do you know the laws of the heavens?
Can you set up God’s[e] dominion over the earth?
34 “Can you raise your voice to the clouds
and cover yourself with a flood of water?
35 Do you send the lightning bolts on their way?
Do they report to you, ‘Here we are’?
36 Who gives the ibis wisdom[f]
or gives the rooster understanding?[g]
37 Who has the wisdom to count the clouds?
Who can tip over the water jars of the heavens
38 when the dust becomes hard
and the clods of earth stick together?
39 “Do you hunt the prey for the lioness
and satisfy the hunger of the lions
40 when they crouch in their dens
or lie in wait in a thicket?
41 Who provides food for the raven
when its young cry out to God
and wander about for lack of food?

This is a tough redpill for christians to swallow. The national-socialist initiative of Positive Christianity was enacted in order to use German Christians as pawns. In a manner of speaking, German Christians were used as useful idiots so as to get them on board with many of the reforms the national-socialist party wanted - to co-opt christianity and re-purpose it to push the reforms needed to wash away from the degeneracy of the weimar republic. Furthermore, many of the ideas that /christian/ keeps insisting was always part of christianity were first introduced by the Positive Christianity psyop.

The "Jesus was not jewish" myth came from this. I think it's self-explanatory as to why. The Old Testament was outright renounced. Preachers were instructed to insert the concept of nationalism into their sermons so that the congregation would associate biblical tales with the need for nationalism. All of this was happening while the national-socialist party was rekindling pagan roots. That initiative wasn't solely an SS OP but something the populace of Germany wanted as well. This is sometimes referred to as the German Faith Movement and even Carl Jung wrote on it in his essay, Wotan. The German Faith Movement was explicitly about returning to pagan roots.

The bottom line is that even the national-socialists of Germany knew that on its own "merits" christianity is counter-intuitive to a white country. Christianity had to be co-opted by the state in order to serve german needs, and yet right now there is a christian reading this who believes that is proof it can be useful. Having to co-opt something so it doesn't come back and bite you means that something is inherently dangerous and even antithetical to your position.

Why did this shitposting suddenly get ramped up?

plz respond

Exactly. The jewish actor who performed as al-Baghdadi in that 'high-definition multiple-camera stereo-sound' video is enjoying his spare time in Tel Aviv.

What's the chance of something big today in France ad subsequent revelation of the new Caliph? They attacked Bastille day before
They made the ultimatum and still nothing happened

What even is the point of menacing the West when they don't attack not even to avenge their leader? This cucked approach is what made ISIS more attractive than AQ for shitskins

Attack against police in Egypt and attack against turists still in Egypt, now.
Big attacks in Europe were always preceded by a wave of global attacks, dunno why but I noted the correlation

My analysis is based on the evidence of large preparation over the past few years without the requirement for fighters to be actively involved: Arms smuggling, safehouse aquirement and importation of general manpower via the "refugee" crisis.

Sporadic attacks we've become familiar with are absolutely nothing compared to the potential warfare achieveable with the weapon caches that have been found and we know about, nevermind the caches we don't know about, combined with the thousands of fighters who have progressively infiltrated behind our lines. Trucks of peace by lonewolves are nothing more than potshots.

Based on the size of found caches, and extrapolating to the unfound caches, there is enough weaponry and manpower for Bataclan/Paris attacks to happen every other day for a prolonged period of time.

Living in Syria or Iraq was never going to be a long term possibility. I have little doubt they themselves believed this either. The middle east acted as lawless proving grounds. Evacuation into middle Europe was always on the cards.

I find it odd that "victory" has been declared in places such as Mosul. To me this only indicates that a tactical withdrawal has happened. I predict there won't be anything major in the short-term future because that would interfere with evacuation plans. Attacks will begin when enough commanders have arrived safely behind enemy lines. Large attacks too soon will close borders, this would be highly detrimental to their goal of maximum damage in a short period of time. .

What if they are already there? Raqqa is falling faster than expected and most of the Mosul foreign fighters evacuated at the start of the battle
The nigger situation in med is pushing for border closure even by leftist, they don't have so much time
And Sirte has fallen months ago with nearly every militant simply disappearing
Everybody expect a sudden flux of fighters AFTER the fall of Raqqa and Mosul, I would send them well before

.>>10251192

Some are but definitely not all. The wounded gimps have probably consistently worked their way over in all of the waves with the least amount of resistance; What sort of honourable anti-racist could refuse sheltering an injured 30 year old Syrian orphan child? And thousands of less gimpy ones slipped in amongst the other several million.

The most experienced commanders and fighters have probably stayed in the middle east because they had the best chance of maximising available time and distraction for covert operations to unfold within EU states.

I agree and that's probably their thinking too. The last people left on their frontline will be the dumbest of cannon fodder. Afterall, there's an expectation for something to be found in the wreckage.

You can also think of this as a form of acute eugenics. There's a need to cleanse the retards from their ranks who would prove to be liabilities against more sophisticated adversaries i.e. european states and paramilitaries.

RED ALERT
According to rumors, the next Caliph will be Jalaluddin al-Tunisi, the Lybian IS leader and
A FRENCH CITIZEN THAT LIVED THERE 20 YEARS
SHIT GOING DOWN IN FRANCE CONFIRMED
Baghdadi for the conquest of Iraq, Tunisi for Maghreb and France

archive.is/8HMEG