Testing waters here

testing waters here

politically alt-right, however very versed in the libral spectrum

ask me some questions

What's the weirdest thing you've masturbated to?

Good thing we aren't liberals.

How big is Batistas dick?

How many confirmed kills?

Meme magic is not real magick

women being punched in the gut

good thing liberals arent liberal, still a shread of hope

after all those steroids id say its halfway to a vagina

one that was by accident and it was played out massively in my favor

Magik is magik, mem magik is the conjunction of memes with magik. it doesnt even matter if you use memes it has the same effect as if you were to stare at a picture of pepe all day

What did he mean by this?

Wizards work with the past in the present for the future

Yes, we already knew the alt-right were just liberals with a new paint of identity politics.

Is there anything like communist or anarchist magick?

Yes. It's called Hegelian Dialectics.

at one point we influenced pol with the First Spark when Ebola Chan came around, we indirectly founded that, and have influenced many things to do with Holla Forums

Yes, there are millions of books out there that are bout half-wrong and half-right, the fun is deciding yourself. after the First Spark its a growing effect

revolution

keked

be aware of who you represent

What happens with meme magic if lizardwoman cucks Trump in a few days?

the wizards around the world are lifting the minds and are using trump as the vessel. trumps owns enough of the country to run it anyways, the government will stop getting support as trump allows us into his "family" until he is instated as president.

but dont take my opinion on it go learn your own

Why exactly?

I'm Mars the OP of this thread and I suck massive black cock

to add onto;

i mean do you really believe the government can stop trump building a wall if they can hardly stop a pipeline protest?

some african migrant told the principle i said "if we killed "mr principle" we wouldnt have to go to dentention" aaand he told them, keep in mind im white aryan in a mostly mexican school with native mexican administration. they held me until i incriminated myself with backup plans, didnt tell the cops and i got that glory mark. i cant even get into the military with it.

cult ring leader was a movement where i tested a formula to ignite the First Spark in those open minded, i suceeded with multiple people and i unknowingly had a multidimensional bestfriend tutor since gradeschool as a guide, who later turned out to be Draconic

the wall is mostly built anyways

Stopped reading right there

then you surrender your loosh by posting

How so?

there are many things even in ancient text and numerology that predict the arrival of trump.

America is an already built country, it is cheaper to repair mostly than to replace, that is why trump is critical, he can gut and repair all of the bussiness regulations low-politicians put in place (which is easy when your Trump the guy is worshipped) life we flow back to America and if the government will get no attention and they will starve and go back to their gloablist cave of despair to do fucked occult magik. litteraly like america broke out of a full nelson and the government ran away

Pence is such "low-politician", so choosing him as a potential VP wasn't probably the most logical choice

i know you are familiar with this irrefutable evidence that this is some Matrix level bending of a very high degree

better picture

What a waste. Good thing you're only a human, or you would actually probably the fuck the world up at the core instead of only on the surface.

I think I'll play a little game with you, I'm bored today.

woohoo! Wrestled myself a Loki here

Anyways theres enough wizards already that bear the worlds on their back that i am considered Free to do what i wish

Interesting, OP is like a spooky Stirner.

Better take a look at what you have grabbed onto, little one. Which one was it again?

Thanks for that Dank meme, i give you some Loosh.

Funny word isnt it, it makes one feel fucking GREAT

i met one like you once, caught the tongue and called it a snake mouthed bastard, that six star eyed dragon showed its eyes and was so shocked it didnt know what to do, i laughed it into shame

Loosh? The currency of human magicians is like counterfeit pennies.

Just as well, if you ever got the real stuff it would destroy you instantly.

Fascinating. I can see him in your innermost being. Are you keeping him as a pet, or are you even aware he still waits for you?

Spit or swallow?

Basically, yes. The posts here are little more than banter that serves to help lock on to our "astral" (as it is called by the human tongue) positions, where one constructs a trap for the other. There is always a way out, but you must be skilled and quick enough to find it. We go back and forth until one gives up and forfeits the game.

It's a magick game, made easier and at the same time more interesting with the mortal invention of the internet, but it's a game that has been played for eons. With humans, the risks are never actually great, so the game is incredibly innocent.

but every alt-rightist gets off to women being abused

Then use your wizard powers to make Trump grow a beard before the election. If you fail you have to promise to vote for who we tell you to. Deal?