Well Lookie Here=> Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya is Pictured with Obama Ambassador to Russia – 8 Day

Well Lookie Here=> Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya is Pictured with Obama Ambassador to Russia – 8 Days After Trump Jr. Mtg.

archive.is/OBvWS

I think that the website has been hacked!

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/

Compare the live page to the archive.

Run this link through here this web page capture site, and it appears complete.

web-capture.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/133308543/hey-pol-look-what-i-found
archive.fo/Y8uQu
totpi.com/
archive.is/ulojR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_International_Hotel_and_Tower_(Chicago)#/media/File:Trump_Tower_Chicago_2015-102.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls
youtube.com/watch?v=HY_lPyHyqLU
mibiz.com/item/22536-craft-beverage-producers-wrestle-with-federal-product-definitions,-labeling-requirements
circa.com/story/2017/07/09/politics/russian-lawyer-who-got-inside-donald-trumps-inner-circle-had-been-denied-us-visa
loc.gov/item/2016435477/
justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/966166/download
leagle.com/decision/In FCO 20161017065/U.S. v. PREVEZON HOLDINGS LTD.
archive.is/Fllyy
archive.is/cwvaV
archive.is/EsVOA
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
archive.is/cvqNx
archive.is/mdSre
archive.is/Wg9BD
archive.is/xa3i5
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiousor-and-curiousor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
rt.com/usa/396158-trump-jr-goldstone-emails-false/
archive.fo/eh6X2
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump?amp
archive.is/lEEgL
cyber-berkut.org/en/
archive.is/Zs6le
youtube.com/watch?v=O0flTn4IuYM
archive.is/s4mXP
rferl.org/a/us-money-laundering-case-russian-corruption-browder-magnitsky-prevezon-katsyv/27494612.html
archive.is/gXyqm
businessinsider.nl/why-was-russian-money-laundering-case-dismissed-house-dems-2017-7/?international=true&r=US
archive.is/kogwN
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-12/how-hermitage-capital-ziff-brothers-and-clinton-global-initiative-prompted-trump-jr-
archive.is/Nbet2
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-12/russian-at-trump-tower-is-said-to-have-gathered-details-on-ziffs
archive.is/Lx9Yc
freebeacon.com/issues/panama-papers-implicate-podesta-client/
archive.is/gfIQR
dailycaller.com/2017/03/06/exclusive-dem-super-lobbyist-podesta-got-170k-to-end-us-sanctions-on-russian-bank/
archive.is/fvas0
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/leaked-documents-show-democrats-plotting-blame-russia-hacking/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/885395248612085760
cyber-berkut.org/en/
lawandorderinrussia.org/2015/russian-official-offers-to-become-fbi-informant-to-assist-son-allegedly-involved-in-money-laundering-scandal-in-magnitsky-case/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/six-people-were-involved-in-the-trump-tower-meeting-but-we-only-know-about-five-of-them/
fsb.ru/fsb/webreception.htm
archive.is/clsU2
archive.is/Z31Pa
apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314aca65797762a/Russian-American-lobbyist-says-he-was-in-Trump-son's-meeting
thenation.com/article/wikileaks-haiti-petrocaribe-files/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-donor-peter-smith-russia-hackers-hillary-clinton-emails-republican-operative-michael-a7840456.html
archive.is/ZS5sJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's almost like we had been warned multiple times for decades, it will always be two sides of the same coin, and we are ruled by a singular group of elites who laugh at us; no matter who is in office.

this is being super slid

There's seriously a guy in one of the stickies, maybe even more than one, saying Trump is going to be impeached over this with absolutely zero irony.

if anything I'll call it here and now, remember, you heard it from me first folks its going to blow up spectacularly in their own faces like everything else is about to.

I like Pat Buchanan more than Trump. That being said if Trump is impeached then this country can't be undivided anymore.

An impeachment wouldn't cause a Hot civil war, but it would within the Republican party. We would go mainstream. If we keep cool heads we could succeed the Neo-Cons who be necklaced by the GOP voters.

The GOP should be lynched by the Republican voters for basically not bothering to come up with an Obama Care replacement for six years after "You have to pass the bill to find What's inside of it." was said.

Somebody will point out how the GOP pushed Jeb Bush to be their candidate in order to give the WH to the Clintons.

I'm dozing off, but have a bump for interest.

Shits being slid hardcore

Bump, though I'm sure many people will see it.

This has been amazing to watch the media act like this is something just short of treason, when not only is it a minor thing -> but more and more evidence is piling up that this was actually a setup. I feel like obama/clinton decided they were going to do some spy shit, spy on trump and set up a russia narrative, and it almost worked, but they were so inept we end up with shit like this and the fucking piss dossier bullshit.

Post the picture faggot

Anti sliding bump

That bitch is 100% a paid agent of the democrats.

UNVERIFIED

But it seems 1/2 chan has found ties of her to McCain.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/133308543/hey-pol-look-what-i-found

I'm bored.
I wonder what would happen if she was doxed?
Surely she has to have some sort of housing in the US if she's working with the DNC.

I wonder if the goal here was to trigger keywords that would let Obama get a FISA wiretap on Trump Tower…

Top kek, I'll have a good laugh if the cuck gets dragged down because of this.

It would not surprise me.

This photo is tagged from on 07/10/2017

archive.fo/Y8uQu

totpi.com/

So can he sue the bitch and her company for the slander?

SHE WAS POSTING ABOUT HOW TRUMP UNIVERSITY WAS A FRAUD THE VERY MONTH SHE WAS MEETING WITH DON JR.

archive.is/ulojR
archive link of that post.

The Photo is of Trump Hotel in Chi Town

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_International_Hotel_and_Tower_(Chicago)#/media/File:Trump_Tower_Chicago_2015-102.jpg

Most likely uploaded after Saturday Night.

Every fucking time.

this is being slid.

It's becoming more and more obvious this was a set-up.

At some point not even normalfags will buy the pure coincidence excuse after all of this.

obvious

Sorry lads, kinda drunk tbh. Are you saying the photo was put there or removed by the hacking? They're trying to shut it down?

So was she another part of Obama's landmines in case Trump would have won?

Trump needs to Create an omnibus bill to rip the democrats with so that the democrats would look like they're wasting people's time and money to their own voters.

That way he can be there ready to strike when it comes out that all of that is Fraud. He would look like he's wearing the suit/pants.

The bill would have Alcohol,Guns,and Pot.

The following are the gun reforms that I have in mind.

-Federal Constitutional carry which nullifies all anti-carry statues in the country

-Federal Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground law

-Allow truckers to carry

-Repeal NFA

-Forbid any Federal Assault weapons ban,overthrow any state-level assault weapons ban, including guns banned by name,and banned features.

-Reform importation rules so you could import guns like this AK,and the mp7 without any fuckery that's sporterization which makes the guns unreliable

youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls

youtube.com/watch?v=HY_lPyHyqLU

-Force the military to allow vet bring backs,force military to dump Ammo &Small arms onto the surplus market, ban them from destroying ammo & small arms.

The following are the Alshol reforms that I can think of.

-Let people distill any form of alcohol for personal consumption without an license.

-Make it easy for people to acquire a license to start a craft distillery.

-Eliminate the carbonation regulations for Mead.and Hard cider.
mibiz.com/item/22536-craft-beverage-producers-wrestle-with-federal-product-definitions,-labeling-requirements

For pot I would do the following.

-Legalize pot in the blue states,but not red to blow the fuck out of the democrat politicians; Think of hard the democrats having been trying to legalize for about 50 years,and 5hen out of nowhere Trump does more than what the democrats have archived during a time period of half a century.

If the Democrats oppose the reforms, trump could then spin it by saying that the democrats are willing to kill the pot reform of the century because they're soo unwilling to compromise like a bunch of selfish brat children.

No, she was meant to give Obama an excuse to wiretap Trump Tower on suspicion of involvement with foreign intelligence services. The e-mails likely got shown to the FISA court who authorized the wiretap.

If I'm right, this will blow up in their faces.

Oh there are digits to bet that it'll blow up in their faces.

Kucinich and Buchanon have been fighting the kikes their entire careers. All either of them would have to do is get up on stage at the first debate and say "fuck Israel" and its a guaranteed win.

These are the people ruling the world. Their tricks that worked on the goyim for centuries are all falling apart.

They would be working just fine without the internet. Notice the huge overt push to censor social media lately?

So, her kikebook is still open and everyone is archiving it right? because if the Vodka-kike is still not shutting it down, better go at it quick.

As usual they'll completely ignore this and keep pushing the story. If it's confirmed intel be sure to send it to Hannity and Jr.

Reminder that Michael McFaul is the single most incompetent piece of shit ever to sleaze across Russia. In the '90s, he was one of those NGO turds (Carnegie Endowment for International Peace) who was looting the joint and lying to the folks back home about how awesome Russian democracy was turning out under Yeltsin.

He was so good at cashing Establishment welfare, Obama made him ambassador, whereupon he insulted the entire city of Yekaterinburg by calling it "Fuck town" in Russian; a language he does not speak.

You're looking at the kikes' Renfield, fam. Follow him, and you'll pick up the Jews' trail for sure.

Also, the fucking faggot played team frisbee at Stanford until he blew out his ACL. Who the fuck does that?

Source: circa.com/story/2017/07/09/politics/russian-lawyer-who-got-inside-donald-trumps-inner-circle-had-been-denied-us-visa

But after a quick search for July 14th congressional meeting this shows up:

loc.gov/item/2016435477/

"U.S. policy toward Putin's Russia : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session on, June 14, 2016."

Why was she there (congressional meeting) if she was given a waiver for an economics case?

This is more info on her specific case dated for May 12, 2017: justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/966166/download

And this on June 9, 2016 (began June and then decided in October) with no mention of her name in it. As a lawyer? leagle.com/decision/In FCO 20161017065/U.S. v. PREVEZON HOLDINGS LTD.

Why she would be there if her affidavit specifically states to be a defense lawyer?

Frisbee isn't funny to joke about. My brothered died that way.

trying to keep the thread alive. I really think he needs to come out with an amazing bill to push when the fallout of this fraud hits.

Trump should have had a nice bill ready to push all set go when the nothing burger scandal hit the public.

It's called using momentum.

When the clowns fuck up, push for a bill that the public would love through congress. If you do that enough times the Democrat voters would call for a special election to replace the Democrat incumbents.

bump
fuck kikes and double fuck kang nigger

Bump faggots. Not that I expect the Kiwi shift to actually care about this.

you'd be surprised mate

Oy vey shut it down

Archive of this holohoax crap:
archive.is/Fllyy
and better picture of the guy with Mccain

So to sum up:
Jew music guy Rob Goldstone sets up meeting with Don Jr.
Nothing about Hillary, just talk from this jew bitch Natalia about the Magnitsky act
Don Jr. says ok whatever

conclusion:
KIKES SET US UP THE BOMB

This really smells of a pre-planned shit

Added an archive to this.
archive.is/cwvaV

Hell yes it is, my kike detector started going off yesterday when I heard about the Rob Goldstone guy. Then today and this thread. It was a bait and switch. Then Don Jr.'s "guilty of colluding with muh russianz".

So Don Jr. scoping out opposition research about Hillary is "treason", but Jeb and Soros paying MI6 agent Christopher Steele for the fake pissgate dossier is just fine.

Heck, even the Ukrainian government wanted to help Hillary against Trump but that doesn't seem to be a no problem to the media.

TREASON
no problem.

>archive.is/cwvaV

I did a quick joogle translate on all that text and she's talking about Mark Feygin, who turns out to be some anti-Putin guy who was the lawyer for Pussy Riot and an Ukrainian pilot who killed some reporters.

archive of wiki:
archive.is/EsVOA

Top.
Kek.

SHUT IT DOWN

Actually I think Jeb Bush was pushed to be the President so the Democrats could shift power and hold position, they needed a transitionary period that was orderly but it's ruined and it's a fucking mess

Apparently the "russian lawyer" is a jewess too.

Wasnt the June fisa request denied? Probably bc the court saw these emails and laughed, it's not even illegal. Then there was the alfa bank dns communication teal eaves hoax in august, which is when a new fisa request was successful.

Someone double check my dates.

Again with the coloboma.

good song choice

Hillary + MSM & Co. just keep digging their hole deeper and deeper, one of these days they will stumble into it.

Natalia was a plant to justify a FISA warrant.

Basically, Goldstone from Fusion GPS emailed Don Jr saying someone had info about potential corruption concerning Hillary Clinton and Russia. The emails note that the information supposedly came from the Russian Government. Don Jr. meets with the person, who happens to be a Russian lawyer who has no ties to the Russian Government and somehow was able to enter the US on an expired visa. She starts talking about Russian adoption bullshit, so Don Jr. leaves and doesn't think about the meeting since it didn't amount to anything. Cue NYT trying to break a new story about Russia, with Don Jr taking the wind out their sails by releasing all of the emails. People are now trying to play armchair lawyer attempting to say that a crime was committed, except

Its also looking like this meeting may have been the pretense to try and get a FISA warrant on the Trump campaign back in June 2016

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/

And remember, the Russian lawyer came into the US on an expired visa somehow.

archive.is/cvqNx

Archive of Natalia's Facebook photos
archive.is/mdSre

Archive of a retweet from Natalia calling Trump University a scam
archive.is/ulojR

Also, John McCain is in on this, the guy who is now being questioned about the dossier made by the MI6 guy.

archive.is/Wg9BD

Canadians are demandind it be put into NAFTA. Sorry, its going to be 420 everywhere.

Which is good. Because…

=PROHIBITION IS DEGENERATE

This.

Pic related from 50%Chan.
Worth reading.

now we just need to push it hard so even fox jews has to cover it.

This.

Good luck with that.

Clinton got away with murder time after time, and the whole government is filled with her supporters.

oy vey thats exactly right fellow goyim!
we should just give up all hope and never vote again! mushuginamozeltov

OR, maybe, just maybe, the Obama administration hired her to frame Trump Junior and she was giving back her report

one can dream :P

Doesn't mean shit if she was at a hearing. All congressional hearings are public in the U.S., unless they go into Executive Session, which means everyone gets kicked out except for the committee and people with a high enough security clearance. Definitely no pictures taken.

This like being at a fucking WWE RAW event and being caught on camera in the audience as Vince McMahon alpha struts in the ring.

This bitch is SVR confirmed for fucking real now. And Russia's SVR has a shit ton of analysts tasked on this cunt to protect and give her plausible deniability since Veselnitskaya is likely an SVR officer working as a NOC (Non-Operational Cover).

The picture means jack shit, SVRkikes. Just like this photo of (((Jewtin))) with President Reagan. Jewtin photo with Reagan, proves Jewtin is a CIA officer.

Tbh, this was an expertly executed bait and trap of Don, Jr. by the highly trained and effective senior officers at the SVR's Directorate of Operations. That's because their Directorate's officers have more skin in the game – like they can die or get imprisoned and tortured, than you Russian MGB Section A "propaganda faggots."

Putin's weakness is he has too much love for the SVR's Directorate of Operations. He lifts up shit-tier filed officers like (((Anna Chapman))) to fame and fortune, while you SVR shills get paid $1,000 a month. You're getting played SVRfagz.

SVR field officers like Anna Chapman get money and fame and you drive a shit-tier car and work in shit-tier places like the building in pic related.

It must suck to be used by Jewtin and whore yourselves for a little more rubles than the regular, honest, hard working Russian.

Don, Jr. got played by this cunt.

Never format a post like that again.

am I too lazy, if I don't give a shit about slavs, Trump jr, or any of this?

THIS

praying for it

Fucking sloppy of don jr. this was probably thr gensis of the wiretap warrant.

Jr wasn't their only attempted Russian setup.

Remember this one (that they didn't realize was a setup yet)?

typical nature hating kike, your hope is not my prerogative

Archived the halfchan page on this situation up this point in case it gets the shoah. I know, I know, but if this situation is what it appears to be, and who knows as sneaky as the Washington fuckers are, we need to grab shit. This is a complicated situation, it may all be a huge game of mindfuck, but if its not info needs to be grabbed so we can figure all this out at some point.

archive.is/xa3i5

I often think about what a natsoc kiwi flag should look like, whatever it is it shouldn't have the fucking fern. I voted against it last time for a reason.

Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya is Pictured with Obama Ambassador to Russia – 8 Days After Trump Jr. Mtg.

This whole situation is no new I don't understand it all yet but one thing i'm wondering is this…If this is all so explosive and damaging why would this veselnitskaya bitch be in a public environment like this 8 days after Trump Jr. meeting. That is like waving a big red flag saying "hey i'm involved look at me!!!" Bitch knows her every move is watched.

This was just all so easy to put together. Something feels off about it somehow. I just don't understand how the Democrats could make it this easy to get themselves caught like this?

Seem weird to anybody else?

No shit. That is why I am saying something feels off about this. Its all so out in public. Doesn't seem be much sneakiness about all this shit. It just seems fuckin weird. I don't understand how all these players could be so fucking ouright publicly stupid unless we are missing something and this is all a huge stage play for our amusement.

Buzz off. A good pol/ack always look for the trick.

sorry about that last comment. i mistook you for somebody else fam.

We're talking about the same people who have people killed by having them "commit suicide" with multiple shots to the back of the head. The institutional power they had built up from the 60s onwards was all they had and they're losing it at a breakneck pace. Their political machine has been effectively beheaded and their puppets like CNN are running blind. Do we even know who's calling the shots for them now?

The meeting was never supposed to come out until the NYT 'broke' the story, at a point that DRUMPF! was on the ropes. Hence the sexton faggot sitting on it for a year+. So it didn't matter what the lawyer did in public afterwards, she went on being an operative.

Unless getting caught was part of their plan, I don't really see how this could go in their favor. Since it will be another case of Democrats trying to build a narrative.
Then again, it could be they are short on cards to play and the few of them are busy scooping water out of the boat, so you would see them more often.

checked
POTUS needs to hit them with something from an unexpected direction. Assange had an interesting tweet about 7300 images in Podesta's emails that would put him in prison for life. Time to play that card.

I agree it feels too easy being able to put all this together within hours but Jr. made the call to publish the emails himself or at least that's the official story. What does it say about FISA if they were presented this and approved spying on Trump and his family?

Jr. putting the email chain on blast flipped the script on the cocksuckers.

Meeting was likely just to facilitate the FISA warrant and presented in a vacuum. Those in the know about it are crapping their pants that NYT got the details as this meeting was supposed to just be a backoffice thing to put a wiretap in place.

This wasn't the democrats. Again, it was a play that was confidential and only intended to get the overall wheels moving for a tap. It's obvious that if it gets into the general public at this late stage it'll be researched to death - something that can't be done at a FISA review as intelligence is supposed to be authoritative and accepted for its contents.

NYT was planning to trickle this out in the order that best fit their narrative and probably leaving out pieces that didn't fit the narrative well. NYT is blind to some facts and I'm sure found the congressional hearing link but knew it wouldn't get any airtime (is MSM even giving it any now?). All that Jr did was ruin their chance to trickle out select pieces and keep the topic front and center for months. He threw it all out, disappointing MSM. I'm sure the original meeting arrangers are happy about what Jr did because the life of this story is short and there wasn't a long build up - with everyone watching and waiting - only to put the pieces together after we're all saturated with the story. If it dies quick, they go whew.

Another (((coincidence)) is when Hillary "The Whore of Babylon" Clinton had Mateen's Father sitting in the background after the pulse nightclub shooting… Perhaps there is a reason (signalling?) to it?

Preet Bharara helped get her into the country so she could make the meeting with Jr.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiousor-and-curiousor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/

This whole media circus just really reminds me of the old roadrunner cartoons because the media is so hilariously inept and everything they try to do just ends up backfiring. Even things that should go their way just don't.

Great use of tax dollars kikes. Worst part is even sessions is nutless and won't put these fuckers in prison.

we need a full translation of this pronto. is she pro-magnitsky act or anti-magnitsky?

And now we see why Trump fired him. He probably knew about all of this in advance then or at least knew where his loyalties lie. They were probably setting up another trap when he tossed him out.

SPREAD THIS

Not only him. Does anyone still believe comey was at the NYT for a charity event or some bullshit?

You're still talking about (((this))) instead of Uranium One, the Clinton Foundation and the Podestas. Understand?

I'm in a hotel in bongland now so i can't help dig much, but the bbc has been wheeling out some ex presecutor who's stating that while the trump jr case is not the smoke leading to the fire, the presence of this case alone proves there's smoke of a conspiracy going on. He worded it in the sense that normalfags are sure to eat up. My blood was boiling.

You think you're hot shit, dontcha? Looked through Assange's recent tweets, there's some interesting stuff. Did he tweet about the images back in 16?

Spoken like a true pol/ack. Never forget this pol/acks, all these people are from the same club. Hope there is a true split and riff within the club because all these niggas got in the same way. I admit the show is convincing but never forget…

Cheese pizza?

one big club pol/acks. Hope for riff or a true split in the club.

So it's my understanding that Robert (((goldstone))) set up the meeting between ruski and djt. So I looked up his name in the podesta emails and saw he was listed as temporary faculty at (((Georgetown))) which is of course l. JESUITS.

as Serrano says. "always the JESUITS".
Weishaupt. Pike. Everyone is always a fucking Jesuit. Are these people the ones puppeteering the kikes?

Oh how I wish that was a legit account.

Why post fake shit here?

I don't have twitter so I don't know the difference. If its fake i'm glad some libtard doesn't have control of it.

Why are potheads always so obvious?

Correlation means nothing, faggot.

Looks like a hapa.

Thanks for the summary, user

Forgive me, forgot to new paragraph it.

rt.com/usa/396158-trump-jr-goldstone-emails-false/
archive.fo/eh6X2

Minor correction: Goldstone doesn't work for Fusion GPS. The Russian chick he connected to Trump did.

everyone needs to read this

Agreed. Just two weeks until July 27, and I really hope it's something to kick their fucking teeth in.

It's been an extremely bad 2 months for the Democrats and somehow it actually manages to get worse as time goes on instead of better. I think it's extremely obvious at this point that the Republicans are getting back at the Democrats for 8 years of abuse. Plus the simple nature of the Beltway Club ensures that everyone knows everyone else's dirty laundry, so a grudge plus that equals this. This is very obviously a concerted effort to completely and utterly crush these fucks and whoever is pulling the strings is doing it extremely well. If things keep up the Overton Window may actually shift rapidly and progessively enough to the Right that the next time there's a riot it won't be Left Wing scumbags giving the beatdowns but a whole lot of pissed off people who have injuries and indignanties to repay in kind

If she starts running that siberian dicksucker, Putin will have her terminated.

Top kek. Goldstone is fucked.

It wasn't hard to imagine she was a shill playing at entrapment, but still nice to see it confirmed.

Oh yeah fuck the fern, those are the only ones ive found on the travels around the internet. The whole flag referendum was fucking moronic, that slimy jew bastard Key belongs in the oven.

I bet Vanka dat type a bytch dat know how ta massage a kyke's dikk by squeezin' em pucci muscles tight when she at da top point of rydin' dikk, like, Vanka's pucci lipz bout ta jus get off da head of ya dick, but bytch be gyratin em hips and sinks dat pucci back down on a kyke's rod on sum str8 porno shytt.

100% would smash (((Yael's))) pucci.

I am wondering if there may be factions in the intel and military community that have had enough of the Dem's bullshit and are backing him up. I've never seen a President call people out like this before. Trump uses that Twitter like a hammer. Best move he ever made was bypassing the press.

Too bad Obongo The Lover Boy gets to hide in the woodwork for the beat downs. I bet he is glad he gets to hide and watch.

pic related

Ayo, fullchan nyggaz:

Redpill a nigguh on dis:

1) Why dat nygga Assange don't release dem fylez on dat pedonigga Pederasta? Iz mah nigga Assange scared of a dat spaghettinigguh?

2) Why a nigga lyke Vlad Putin ain't called out a hit on sat nigga Soros? Putin str8 radiatin niggas wit polonium n shit. Muhfucca, why he ain't tell his Russian hittmen, "Ayo, take dis nygga Soros out, mah niggas."

3) If an FBI nigga had shit on mah nigga Trump, why ain't nyggaz just dump photos n shyt. Instead, ya got bytchmade faggotz n niggas on da Left makin shyt up like dem bitchmade niggaz dey iz.

Dat NYT ne bytchmade, niggaz.

Someone give a link to that Tupac KFC shirt!

Holy shit hitler was a stylish mother fucker, engineered garments wish it could look like that.

It be dat Joogul img serch, maine. Mah nigguh Hitla shoulda killed every Jewish muhfukka, mayn. All day do iz fukk wit us real nyggaz, fukk dem Jewish fukkaz, mayn.

Dem Jews ripp off niggas. Hitla wuz right fasho' mayn.

That piece of shit comey was fired on May 9. Hopefully Trump and Bannon are the ones making the moves and not that POS priebus.
I notice Kushner is out of town while all this is going down, too.

Remember when he was in Saudi and they were saying he was done with twitter? Can't figure out if he was trolling them with a b.s. leak or they were trying to force Trump off.
Going around the media kikes with twitter is sweet, sweet justice.

Holy shit, it's all coming apart.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump?amp

test

KIKE INCOMING, FILTER

Welcome to Holla Forums. Now get out.

Wew.

WEW

Also, always archive.
archive.is/lEEgL

thx
It's going to come out that she met with a bunch of kang nigger officials and dems after the sting on Jr., just watch.

Wew, a vodka-kike lawyer penetrated Trump's inner circle by talking with Don Jr. for 20 mins with bullshit nothing burgers while shit talking about his dad in kikebook, and of course the tabloid publicists who arranged this has quite the credibility!

We should make a bigger deal out of this to force a reaction or comment. This and Goldstein Goldstone should be the main focus.

Also, penetrate is an odd word to use there. Infiltrate would be more fitting.

I wonder if she was supposed to remain 'masked' while the NYT slow-dripped this story with all kinds of made up shit, to make it as damaging as possible. Putting a spotlight on her makes the whole b.s. story immediately fall apart.

Ukraine sponsored Hillary Clinton using IMF loans

cyber-berkut.org/en/

archive.is/Zs6le

And of course you-know-who's name is going to pop up in this shitshow involving something crooked.

Forgot to write this. We should start making more totally bizarre and silly shit like this. It works good to make the libtards and cnn look absurd.

We need a dig thread on this, stat. Who is Katsyv, what businesses does he own, and why were they under investigation?

Clearly Russia knew just how fucked the democrats were becoming.
I also think they knew what effects the soviet subversion had too. I guess that's why they felt they were responsible for this.

But no Trump connection still?
Very odd indeed. I would have thought the Russians would have a connection if to Trump IF they had connections to anyone else in Washington.
Trump sure knows how to keep clean.

This. This whole "Russia narrative" will disappear if we find the democrats had them the whole time.

Soros?
Rothschild?
Rockerfeller?

There's more than one voldemort in this game. Our world is fucked.

I think Don Jr could have avoided that. He didn't perceive it well enough, but still managed to get out of hot water.

Be on the look out for these media entrapments. They're finally learning a bit of chess.

This was clearly bait for Don Jr.
These bastards are getting even more revolting.

Democrats?

I think the democrats are clearly the puppet for something deeper. The democrats are clearly being used for someone elses interests.

And given the soros and rothschild connections to Clinton…

youtube.com/watch?v=O0flTn4IuYM

We should push this.

This is a good idea.

The media are already protecting her. And the democrats are really trying to brush it away.

If she is an agent, of who? And how did her handlers arrange sprecial entry through the US government?

Your script is out of date, moishe. We already know lynch (and king nigger) allowed her into the country.

Already have one for that really…

Good to see ya again, user.

So let's get this sorted:

Oy. There is no hope. We must accept our fate and lube up guice.

She is also a dirty kike.

This.

Even more news about this lawyer. First she was admitted specifically by =Loretta Lynch= without a visa. Not only that but she met with both Dems and Reps, including McCain (as pictured here ) And a source verifies what Trump Jr. said about her:

The more the media tries to print stuff about the Russian's the worse it makes their side look. Wow…haha

thehill .com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

Archive link: archive.is/s4mXP

Shoot kang nigger for treason.
SUMMMARY HANGING FOR ALL ENEMIES

Those who feel they are too powerful to lose will act as though they have nothing to hide.

In U.S. Money-Laundering Case, Shades Of Russian Corruption
rferl.org/a/us-money-laundering-case-russian-corruption-browder-magnitsky-prevezon-katsyv/27494612.html
archive.is/gXyqm

House Democrats want to know why a major Russian money laundering case was abruptly ‘dismissed’
businessinsider.nl/why-was-russian-money-laundering-case-dismissed-house-dems-2017-7/?international=true&r=US
archive.is/kogwN

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump
archive.is/s4mXP

How Hermitage Capital, Ziff Brothers And The Clinton Global Initiative Prompted The Trump Jr. Meeting
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-12/how-hermitage-capital-ziff-brothers-and-clinton-global-initiative-prompted-trump-jr-
archive.is/Nbet2

Russian Lawyer Who Met Trump Jr. Saw a Clinton Scandal in Tax Inquiry
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-12/russian-at-trump-tower-is-said-to-have-gathered-details-on-ziffs
archive.is/Lx9Yc

‘Panama Papers’ Implicate Client of Clinton-Linked Lobbying Firm
freebeacon.com/issues/panama-papers-implicate-podesta-client/
archive.is/gfIQR

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank
dailycaller.com/2017/03/06/exclusive-dem-super-lobbyist-podesta-got-170k-to-end-us-sanctions-on-russian-bank/
archive.is/fvas0

And then today john McCain meets and sends a dossier about trump…isn't that the same thing? A meeting to find bad shit on someone you don't like?
Fuck the news. They are going full fake propaganda until next election to poison people's minds to vote against trump. I don't think most trump voters will fall for it

real question here is why did trump jr fall for the bait– was it an error on trump jr's part?

really think it was

Hey, kikes. If you want a War this time, it's going to be for the holy land and not in your regard.

The war on you starts with contractors. This is the unfortunate living speaking via Death. If you attempt to get another bad goy affair happening I am equipped to hit your remove your cube. It was am internal meme at a point but everything is coming up magic. Poll a single veteran. One.

jesus christ, are we STILL being raided with the gibberish bots?

You aren't replying to an Anglo. Are you mossad? I'm coming for your cube.

Remember the third reich never ended. If you just want to do something irrationally jewish we can get this started.

Seems so

Not at all, but it's easy to spot the Hebrew outsiders intentional words.

Not trying to LARP, but it's highly likely that a major black swan event/false flag will occur shortly and cause everyone's attention to drastically shift. There's just way too many contrived distractions to keep track of.

Word. Before Trump became Pres we were seeing several "mass shootings" and "bombings" per month. We may get to see what he is really made of. If we keep going for an extended period of time without any that might signal that he don't want that shit on his watch.

But, as far as the Black Swan financial crash from hell I seriously doubt he could stop that. I was listening to Catherine Austin Fitts last night. She said there is 6.5 trillion stolen from Hud alone and replaced with worthless debt and worthless IOUs. She said the DOD is mission 11,5 trillion. She say that total worthless debt on U.S. is 40 trillion.

She says they started moving their money out of the country last fall, or will this fall, (couldn't tell which) and left America with a 40 trillion dollar headache.

She says they plan to get their shit out and let America suck on when it all comes down. Trump is obviously narcissistic and cares about him image as a master businessman. I hope is he narcissistic enough to prevent it.

A lot of the people that help facilitate this shit are not Trump tier money but they want to be and they do this evil shit. The people above the facilitators are old banking families with trillions.

The facilitators, while rich, are only pawns. Hope Trump's narcissism is strong enough to threaten the facilitators with helicopter rides. But then again if he ever did anything to seriously piss off the old banking families he would end up with JFK style lead poisoning.

Catch 22.

I would be great if they did it. The only thing that's stopping the U.S. from going into a Hitlerian scenario is that we don't have hyperinflation: no one is starving. All the other elements are in place. The left has spent half a century putting them there.

A freefall would turn Trump into dictator in just a few short years. Make no mistake: he knows exactly what to do to create an economic turnaround like the NSDAPs.

With the military might of the USA, and a real, brotherhood alliance with Russia, the revival of the West would be unstoppable. There would be literally no one on Earth who could oppose the extermination of the invading hordes. The uncucked Euro nationalists would rise, and the emasculated autocrats of the EU would burn along with their precious Muslim rapists.

Only hitch would be if China got involved. But Russia and the US could turn them back.

This. Maybe intentional or not but there just seems to be too many many weird things at play now. Too much for even Holla Forums to handle or Holla Forums is just moving on.

I think we are reaching the zero point event.

LEAKED DNC EMAILS PROVING RUSSIA WITCH HUNT A FAKE NEWS PLAN

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/leaked-documents-show-democrats-plotting-blame-russia-hacking/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/885395248612085760

cyber-berkut.org/en/

This is the last bullet in the Russia gun. They'll probably blow it all up. The only hope is that they are negotiating the terms of a surrender and who will be sacrificed.

1/2

I don't have twitter. Somebody tweet it to Trump and see if he loads the Twitzooka and shoots here in the had. Speaking of the Twitter Bazooka does anybody have that webm when trumps shoots a dude in the head with it and a twitter bird flies out and smack the dude? Post it.

Just throwing this out there: Natalia's client, Katsyv, is an FBI informant. FBI could have been involved in setting up Don Jr.
lawandorderinrussia.org/2015/russian-official-offers-to-become-fbi-informant-to-assist-son-allegedly-involved-in-money-laundering-scandal-in-magnitsky-case/

Veselnitskaya doesn't speak English so she had a translator. Hasn't been confirmed but the one she probably used just happened to be a contractor for kang nigger's state department.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/six-people-were-involved-in-the-trump-tower-meeting-but-we-only-know-about-five-of-them/

Chuck Ross is a piece of shit that shouldn't be working for the DC, he's still going with "kremlin connected" to describe the kike lawyer.

Hopefully Putin will Gulag her for this. Would be ironic to see a "Veselintskaya Act".

Any user brave enough to comprehensively submit this info to the FSB.

fsb.ru/fsb/webreception.htm

It's obvious that they're desperately stalling for time with these false narratives.

Either something big is going down in September like many predict, or they've simply decided to stay on offensive for his entire presidency.

Because he's not politically affiliated and is just a family member? It's no different to Barron meeting Putin.

sup

check 'em

Jr. releasing the entire email chain totally negated the nyt/deep state attempt at slow-leaking bits and pieces of this story and trying to bleed the admin to death. If this was the bombshell that shitbags like Wittes with his 'tick tick tick' b.s. was selling, it has been a waste. I certainly hope Sessions is only playing the part of senile grampa bitching about weed and napping at his desk, because that is way out of character for him. He needs to start dropping bombs.
WHAnon claimed on cuckchan that something else would be dropping today, maybe we are finally seeing Bannon allowed to fight back. Kushner is still out of town, too.

i thought that shit was supposed to drop yesterday on halfchan.

I thought it was the $25 million payout from Ukraine to the clinton crime syndicate that broke yesterday.
Now he's saying something with meuller's investigation is going down.

I wish this fucking guy would use a tripcode. Literally anyone could post that picture of JFK and say "WH insider user here!"

exactly this is why i'm really skeptical, especially on cuckchan. That place is fucking teeming with LARPers since fucking T-D started quoting them as news months ago.

I like how Trump's comment on the French missus got more headlines than the Don Jr fiasco.

He's very cunning. I'm shocked by how simple this move was too.

Someone has been plotting this for a long time haven't they?
Someone did warn us we'd win so much we'd begin to hate it. I didn't believe them.

Most likely a larp. I've been searching twatter since 10am and can't seem to find anything of significance to Mueller on there.

I don't want to buy into the LARP, but it is Friday. And anything damaging to the dems gets sat on until late late in the day so it doesn't make the news until Monday. We'll see.

Actually, it would get very steamy. People would lose faith in the system and what their nation stands for.

USA is a giant meme splitting in two.

I just wish they would get on with all this bullshit and start dropping. This fucking suspense sucks ass.

I want to believe, but nothing will fucking happen to that cunt. She has enough connections that they would jail half of dc.

The only interesting thing I've seen today is this. If rumors turn out to be true, this would be a huge smoking gun that the meeting was definitely a setup by the DOJ. Is this the tipping point we've been waiting for? With muller and his team of klinton dick riders, I can't see how they'll go after anyone other than the Trumps until he's fired from SC.

That would mean the Trump campaign was being wiretapped BEFORE the FISA warrant was even presented.

How would you even verify when a fisa warrant was requested? Crypto kangaroo bullshit.

It has been reported of the FISA request made the first, in June 2016, did not go through and the second, October 2016, was the one which did. There is no one disputing those dates.

Look at this fucking kike.

check 'em

archive.is/clsU2

I like Pat too, and maybe a impeachment wouldn't get the right riled…
But a conviction would.
We would go full secession
Clinton style boring impeachment, nah, nothing would happen

Hmmm, I like Don Jr. But maybe he should have looked up a little info about her first, or sent some fall guy instead.

It's kinda sad that Hillary would never fall into such an obvious trap, since she is a career criminal and knows what to do and what not to do.
Don Jr. was naive and innocent, and it shows.

So we just have to trust reporters only after the fact. Unlimited tApping and tracing powers, and scout's honor that it won't be used for politics.

No you can trust the Trump admin that has said there were FISA warrants…

Are you retarded?

Seem quick to insult there dickless. I meant that the secret court setup is ripe for this type of shit. Instead of actually using it to kick ragheads out, it gets abused. You cunts are too sensitive.

Well said, user.

I worry that Mueller is loading the special council with DNC and shitllary lawyers so they cannot be called to testify.

here is my prediction

I am getting pretty pessimistic when it comes to anything happening to these global elites

The more the US colludes with Russia, the more terrorism will happen in Russia.

The reason why the Saint Petersburg Metro Bombing happened is because of the Russian involvement in the US election. If Russia scores more victories, then it will get a overthrow of the Kremlin.

Everything that I have been saying has been coming true: never trust Russians. They drink nothing but vodka, have beady little eyes, and fool the masses into thinking their your friend when they're really your enemy. And this story clearly shows this. Obama allowed this Russian lawyer into America and it was because she could try and sabotage the Trump campaign.

People who would trust a Russian will probably end up winning a Darwin Award.

Funny you should say that. Gorelick is probably the source for all the leaks, too.

archive.is/Z31Pa

Nailed it. The Gorelick firing didn't drop until 4pm EST.

NEW INFORMATION

RINAT AKHMETSHIN VISITED WHITEHOUSE ON JUNE 9TH 2016 ACCORDING TO OFFICIAL VISITOR LOGS

NEW POST HERE

Rinat Akhmetshin, an American, who is now being labelled as a Russian spy is also being reported to have been in the meeting.

What is not being reported is that he was on a official WH visitor log and has direct connections to FusionGPS.

Thy are actually hopelessly sacrificing their own to make this narrative work.

WHY IS THIS NOT BEING TWEETED OUT BY TRUMP AND JR?

The fire rises

Don jr BTFO!!

apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314aca65797762a/Russian-American-lobbyist-says-he-was-in-Trump-son's-meeting

thenation.com/article/wikileaks-haiti-petrocaribe-files/

Hillary is doomed.

Did the hilldog get him?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-donor-peter-smith-russia-hackers-hillary-clinton-emails-republican-operative-michael-a7840456.html

archive.is/ZS5sJ

From thread and