25000 to 40000 Chinese spies!

archive.fo/6AiOG
freebeacon.com/national-security/chinas-spy-network-united-states-includes-25000-intelligence-officers/

THIS MEMES WAR!

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/04/the-unpleasant-truth-about-chinese-espionage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So just round up everyone Asian and kill them.

I warned you about the gooks. But everyone knows that Israel's spy network in the US is far far worse. Remember "art students"?

OY VEY YOU COULDN'T MEAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS COULD YOU GOYIM?!

Are you even paying attention?

Apparently, I'm not.

Checked.

The US is fucked

The surest way to destroy it any such network is to exterminate the local population that would direct it, fund it, and recruit for it – i.e. slants. The idea that these tens of thousands of spies are all middle-aged White women at the state department is ludicrous. Fucking gook.

these right here, neocons in power again. stupid faggot sheep won't even know what's about to hit them.

rwds

No fucking shit they aren't, but I am pretty sure that they are by large majority communists.

McCarthyism 2: Electric Boogaloo

Economic collapse followed by subversion then war and then collapse. Just like the old euro empires

This. Wasn't some white cat lady caught recently taking a bunch of money and gifts from chinese diplomats?

Literally nothing new.

No fucking shit. It's almost like it's on purpose.
That has to an exaggeration. Unless they sent James Bond Tzu one of them would fuck up big time with the "any way they can" and ruin the whole thing.

If you know someone is a spy you absolutely do not get rid of him. You feed him harmless info and some bullshit. Every country does that already too.

This wouldn't be a problem if the US didn't literally let ching chongs into top level security positions. If a white man tried to get into any level of government in China he would be mocked, deported, and possibly killed. This is either severe "raceblind" cuckoldry in the federal government or jews are using chinks as another golem against whites.

The surprise here isn't that chinkland is trying to spy on us, the surprise is that we actually allow 1st and 2nd gen rice people into our government.

Unless several decades of subtle infiltration and subversion were about to be thrown to shit because the wrong man was elected at the worst time.

You do know that not all of the spies are ethnic Chinese or even from China?

Who cares, gook? You eliminate the overwhelming majority of the spies and the network that they support to/supports them.

and you start a civil war over massacring your own citizens, stop larping you fag

That's it?
I expect all chinks to be loyal to China. None of them are to be trusted.

Anyone with a hyphen ain't American hence they aren't our citizens.

If you aren't White you aren't American, gook.

Hah, you want to find the PLA rats nest, look in Vancouver. That's one of the staging spots. Plenty of regulars sitting around waiting on orders. I'd be willing to bet there's a shitload of weapons caches in Richmond as well, smuggled in on shipping containers through the port of Vancouver.

I bet Berkeley is crawling with Chinese spys.

Fuck off civnat cuck. You can die with your "BASED" yellowniggers.

Chinks gotta get shanghai'd after the beaners.

Chinese people are the spies, user.
Why people ever thought foreigners would be loyal to America is beyond me.

checked trips of truth

kike subversion poisoned the well of both lefty cucks and cuckservatives.

this country needs some turbo-blood mechanized exterminatus

RWDS NOW

Free Beacon owned by a cuckservative never-Trump kike, you gotta remember the small media cycle on the report that the entire Intelligence network in China got fucked over while the Chinks can send in a shit ton of spies to steal military and trade secrets, also hacking, but no, the Chinese aren't the biggest issue, it's Drumpf and Russia!

Who didn't expect this? Any of you dumb fucks here on Holla Forums who actually like East Asians, including the nips, are the same as wiggers. East Asians fucking despise white people. They hate us. They refer to us as pigs. They want everything we have and they want us dead. They're sub-human ant people. These slant-eyed monkeys are one of our largest threats, and no amount of dumb fucking anime will change that. Chink, gook, nip etc. They're all the same.

Apparently all China has to do is funnel in a few million to any media network in our countries giving negative press and they halt all stories (this goes for any country or group). Why we allow these fucking corporations to operate directly at our expense is beyond me. We know they do it. It should be considered treason.

Corrupt Neocons and libtards, and (((Them))) not fearing the Chinks when (((They))) are their biggest partners. And then there's that impotent Naval war games with India and Japan, only assures the public but the Chinks still have the US by the balls with that fucking debt and most of our production outsourced there.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare

Debt? Check's in the mail.

You deliver? I'll take a numba 14 and a numba 88, heavy on the mein.

What? No, no I just working on your telecommunications infrastructure. Am good network tech, honest. Not waiting on orders to shut it down from Beijing.

China is actually selling a lot of its US dep

China also bought out much of hollywood. Why don't the Jews complain? Because the Chinese are their golem.

Who is stupid enough to buy it? Or are they using it to buy up African land?

can't find that headline i saw
something about all espionage charges in u.s were chinese

Hmmm, I wonder how they got here…

Kek I was there, the DL is a cool guy. And yes that school is overrun with chinks.

40k/3.8m = 0.01

to put that in perspective for every year out of 100,000 niggers 369 will commit a violent crime

1 in every 1000 then?

There are. They smuggle shit in and the few Cheka that actually have morals are basically threatened to stay quiet or else.

Can't we just kill half of them and sterilize the other half for domestic harems?

No Asian should be allowed in any position of power.

Ideally but that's >>>/cuckquean/ territory.

I thought civil war meant killing your own people.

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, user!

1.053 in every 1000 you fucking sperg

I would love that, if we could get Texas to take down the Midwest power grid during the chaos, we could be looking at the birth of a really strong nation (historical takedown of "the strongest country" while being backed by Russia-China)

:^)

According to nationalism (from the French "nati", the revolutionary thought that you belong where you're born instead of a person or system) you are wrong.

Canada

This has been well known for a long time. If you don't think China has nearly every secret of the US both government and corporate you're deluded.

The fact that you live in a Zionist country literally occupied by Jews is the biggest issue…

Oh you are THAT civnat.

Reported to be banned again.

Mug tradishunal waifus!

I have no hope of having a GF outside of gooks and latrinos… (

Of course.

Do you think Chinese people change loyalty on the basis of a passport?

These people have gigantic, ethnically exclusive communities where they can hide out in, they have ethnic organizations that can raise funding for their legal defenses (AALDF), the FBI actually admitted they are incapable of effective prosecution because of fears of being called racist:

observer.com/2016/04/the-unpleasant-truth-about-chinese-espionage/

It's interesting you say that because a lot of the most prominent PRC spies are Taiwanese Americans.

Blood > Water.

Funny because the leader of the leftist party in Japan, who is totally a PRC spy, happens to have dual citizenship with Taiwan.

DPJ you mean? Who leads them now?

Renpo

I.e., chinks chink more than niggers nig. That's really something.

This is why you hang the gooks high on day of the rope. A slant has no place at the table of the white man.

Before the Jews cucked Canada even the Canadians knew what Nationalism meant, and it didn't include you Asian.

Who's laughing now

No shit. Especially not in white nations. They're kiked with no morals and no honor, and are extremely jealous of whites. Of course those scheming effeminate failures are going to try and undermine the white man's society in any way possible.

Those ching chongs came to AMERICA generations ago and even if you don`t accept it they won their place on your soil, now you are free to not allow them to rub shoulders with you but to deny their own communities is insane.

I replied because I am sure there`s a few acceleration shills among you, I remember reading here a few posts telling Beijing was fueling marxists anti-american bandwagon on universities, mirroring the sovietic subversion of the west model, now this makes even more sense with these news as all numale or nigger brainwashed with anti-capitalism propaganda from the teachers on their humanism courses are a potential informant, rather than a third generation chinamen that got his degree on a high earning field because his parents worked their whole life and is now enjoying that position benefits and the social security america gives to him.

Now knowing this, instead of approaching this as a pragmatic way, like making normies aware that the faggot on his dorm that don`t shut up about "white america" may be aiding a foreign nation, any productive potential get lost on cries of "HANG THEM HIGH" some larping nigger shitposting.

If he's feeding information back to Beijing then he's a treasonous foreign national, it doesn't matter how long his family have been planted for.

Slants are owed nothing and do not belong in any Western nation.

Fucking BASED BRO. CIVIC NATIONALISM!

Chinese 'spies' are like hasabrafags. This isn't James Bond, more like vigilantes and crimestoppers snitches.

Because being pragmatic means CIVIC NATIONALISM

Repeating yourself doesn`t make it any true.

No shit.

Traitors to foreign blood can never be your own blood.

Cool "blackpill", endfag.

We must never lose sight of the fact that every gook colonist on our soil must eventually be eradicated. GAS THE GOOKS, RICE WAR NOW!

The loyalty of a Chinese, or a """"Taiwanese""""" for that matter is always to the mothership.

They were able to lay low for a century or so in the US because China wasn't strong, so they shut up and kept quiet. Now China is strong, so they're coming out in droves, even third and fourth generation chinks to support China.

Oppose everything about East Asia culturally speaking. Just cast yourself in complete opposing totality to them. I hate the curvy rooves, I hate the goatees and the platitude-ridden "philosophy", I hate pagodas, I hate man buns, I hate Ho Chi Ming, I hate fake Kung Fu garbage martial arts, I hate gook plastic surgery and gook pop and gook historical dramas, I hate the asian riff, I hate the guqin and other chink instruments. I hate fried rice, I hate noodles, I hate Chan/Zen Buddhism, I hate Lao Tzu and Taoism, I hate polygamy. I hate non-whites. I hate everything about them. We need nothing from them. Nothing. Zero. Zilch.

I am a machine that hates muds and chinks.

I know of a leaf who married a chink and now spies. Vancouver is like fucking Casablanca.

He likes his rice steamed, not fried.

You can join the gooks on their side, I'm sure they'll enjoy your presence and think. Yes this white man has earned his place. Perhaps you havn't had to deal with many Asians, they are the true racists and I congratulate them for understanding this truth. I know where I stand with them and it isn't on equal footing. A generation ago the rice farmer was nothing but with Jewish help they have become a rival wanting complete dominance through Jewry.

I will not let them rule over me. Sure I could see China fueling Marxism on US schools, their whole country is run by Jews and every year more of the Chinese party marries into Jewry.

Holla Forums is Whites only neighborhood, Asians move on.

I know about the dead sea product spies but I don't know about the art students, can anyone explain ?