This is imgur frontpage worthy

I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/29ln57/til_that_peppy_made_puush/
voat.co/v/gaming/comments/1063928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let them experience the failure as their console crashes and corrupts the map.

Imgur was literally made to host images on reddit, no shit it's got garbage on it.
It's 9gag-tier.

Imgur was made for leddit, why does this surprise you?

Imgur has it's own "community"

what the fuck

You can go back

How do I get my nephew away from this autism and on to better games? He only wants to play Minecraft, but it's because he's stuck in a feedback loop with MC youtube videos and other shitty kids who won't stop talking about it. His mother (single, of course) doesn't give a shit, but I keep getting dragged into playing with him. I wouldn't mind but I really hate this game. He's 7.

The OP is from reddit, dumbfuck.

Lead by example; don't play MC with him.

That was the OP

Make some kind of bet with him e.g. if I kick your ass in meinkraft you have to play an actually good game with me for an hour. If you win I'll give you 5 bucks. If he tries to weasel out of it tell him you won't play with him anymore.

Keep it up and he'll have good taste before he even knows it.

lmao

Probably just a kid having autistic fun like kids do, retard. Why where you browsing leddit tho?

I'd like to think that would work, but I'm afraid it will just mean more MC videos on youtube instead of playing. Which is even worse.

I might try this.

get him into modding it or give him minecraft likes as such as terraria

You are the problem

imgur is reddit for niggers

Be prepared to lose once or twice. He'll definitely be hesitant to accept if you steamroll his ass every time, but once he tastes the unparalleled sense of freedom that comes with being a 7-year-old who has money to spend on whatever he wants, he'll never back down from a challenge again.

Also might wanna keep it on the down-low, a single mom would definitely snatch that shit from him

Lock him in a room with dark souls, tell him he gets to eat when he beats the asylum demon.

this is you

Please go install windows 10 you both.

This is what will happen. On console too.

Rape him in his sleep while yelling MINECRAFT so he will stop playing because of the trauma.

Nobody who is literate would download 10.

Go back to leftypol

Wouldn't it be faster to use a mod?

And it's even worse than reddit's community. Saying it was found on the front page of imgur is about equivalent to saying it was on the front page of memebase/9gag/funnyjunk. The "Why does this surprise you?" applies even more than if it was on leddit.

Try to get him building machines so it isn't a complete waste.

When I was 7 I was playing some terrible shit on the NES. He'll be fine.

Or

Except Stallman would be a Holla Forums poster.

Introduce him to TerraFirmaCraft.

Then to Dwarf Fortress. Maybe start him out on 40d, since it was less complex back then.

Introduce him to classic Doom using a limitless Doom source port (GZDoom for single player, Zandronum for multiplayer), all the Doom engine iwad games, and a fuckton of mods and wads.

Don't use Brutal Doom at all

I just checked it's also on the front page of /r/gaming. OP is probably a redditor

fucking communists

Why are you so mad about this? Let his wife's daughter have fun.

Like I said before I screenshotted imgur , I don't go to Reddit faggot

Last I saw of it, it was basically Youtube comments tier community, but with more reddit, less traffic, and generally shittier.

They think they're not leddit, like leddit thinks it's not 4chon. But they think they're more 4chon or LL and super hip and the boys who smoke in the bathroom. That is, a bunch of either old fahts or edgey preteens with no actual moral compass or taste.

THE SHEER BRAZEN AUTISM

Holy fuck.

Well, you can't post to the second page.

play Terraria with him

Wait. What does Reddit have to do with 4chon?

They have subreddits devoted to particular imageboards, this one included. But their main boards are hot pocketed by people that will shadow ban fellow pleibbitors and fix the dialogue up to make sure everything keeps nice.

Just play old console coop games wity him. Pc games dont work. Play virtua cop or something. House of the dead.

Are we talking about 4chan, or the actual 4chon here?

Actual halfchan. Don't look at me, I've just lurked around everywhere in the past.

Don't forget that Puush is from the developer of osu, the game that was recently found to have Windows 10-esque data harvesting systems built into it.

muh rebbit boogeyman

holy shit. source please

there must be a way to do this 1000x faster at least on PC

i hope this autism bears fruit tho

reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/29ln57/til_that_peppy_made_puush/
voat.co/v/gaming/comments/1063928

Note also: When the data harvesting systems were first discovered, the developer lied and claimed that they were actually from an "outdated and possibly modified" version of the game. Someone then promptly reverse engineered a fresh copy of the game downloaded from the official website to find out that all the data harvesting systems were still in the game.

good thing i never liked that weeb game, there are better rythm games out there

this gave me a sense of discomfort of the possibilities that there are people who will hide data harvesting systems to their games and trying to make more money by selling it to Microsoft…

Speaking of Microsoft, and pardon my going off-topic here, but did you see that thread floating around a couple of days ago about them actually planning to put all of their data harvesting functionality into even their non-OS software like Skype and Office? It really is scary stuff, having any program you run possibly spying on you. Wayland devs did nothing wrong with their screenshot-breaking security protocols.

I think I saw that thread. Something about the day after the free windows 10 that Microsoft will make sure that you can't force remove or turn off of this advertisement tracking thing

One of the nice ways that a lot of people controlled how windows functioned was through Group Policy Management. Basically it was making use of the same tool used at schools and businesses to lock down machines, but could also do other things like getting rid of the lock screen (so you wouldn't lose half of your typed password when waiting for the animation to finish) or switching off overbearing windows tips (that actually slowed people's machines down in some cases).

In the upcoming anniversary update, several of the options within Group Policy Management will be made usable only on the enterprise or education editions of Windows 10. They will still be visible in Pro versions of Win10, but they will do nothing, and just tell you that they only work on those particular versions. The registry keys that also corresponded to these features would be blocked out.