Dark Souls 1 with Cheat Engine help

How do I make the script of not losing souls after dying? Never learned LUA in my life.

Built like a fridge.

Isn't it a Hex editor? Or is that just part of the program I never bothered to look at?

There's got to be a ton of Cheat Tables for DS1

It's gonna take you longer to learn how to program than it is to simply git gud.

while [ ded ]; do apt-get souls; done

if (souls < soulslastfame && diedthisframe)
souls = soulslastframe;

why not just like play game

Where do the values come from? How do you add the values?

I've been playing for 1.5 years and I never got any good. It's just a shit game.

How do you get the value of [ded]?

Sounds like someone doesn't know the infinite souls glitch. And doesn't want to get good. But instead wants to be some casual faggot that plays games with no consequence from dying.

listen, all you do is calculatus emliminatus
Put the number of souls you got into the scan, then when you get more, put that in and keep narrowing the scans down to 1 or 2, and then click the box to make a red x appear when you die; there's enough time between death to respawn for you to stop your shit from going away. The only problem is you will get double souls from picking your bloodstain up, so just never pick your blood up if you just want to play ring of sacrifice

They don't really fucking matter. All you need is to collect collectible souls, a lot of them, find items and grab the quicker before you die, and then, after defeating some large boss - go to bonfire safely and activate all your souls including the ones you gained from the boss.

And then levelup only stats you actually need for your build, one point in unneeded stat worths hours of wasted time.

You don't need all those fucking souls from smaller enemies that you get instantly after killing them, its a trap to get stupid players into grinding shit they don't need.

Dying is a gameplay of this game. You have to actually die, and replay specific parts again to memorize enemy placement and their attack patterns. Its like a fucking megaman, not a dragon quest.

i find it funny how they ended up in ds3 and bloodborne with spoiling players by allowing them to sell shit for souls

What a coincidence, you've been playing through your life for over 18 years and you never got any good at that either!

Try harder, losing souls doesn't matter, stop being such a little bitch.

u r pleb
Also one point into a stat you don't need doesn't matter all that much, and preset build ideas don't really matter either. The game is equally made to be playable with SL1 so easily you can just put shit in all fields and be dandy. Shit, I actually did that with a deprived where I was just an everything man and it was really fucking fun to be able to do literally everything after all stats were 20+

This is what we call projecting, class.

Nah. He's telling the truth, mate.

It's literally the easiest shit on earth. How could someone be bad at Dark Souls?

By being a quitter

Consider a new hobby. That mindset will only lead to frustration.

That's some shit eating dedication.

What part of the game are you stuck on that you need to farm souls? Souls won't give you that much of a help friend. At most you'll get some more vit or endurance, but those start diminishing in returns at 30. You do get some damage from upping your stats, but the real way to get damage is through upgrading your weapons, which doesn't take a lot of souls unless you're buying sparkling titanite or something.

_git gud_

I'll try.

3.5 GPA

try to beat that fam

I know every secret of the game, but I still suck.

every single one where you need to read enemies' or boss' pattern

I don't want to farm, I just want to not lose anything when I die.

it's the game's fault

What is this? simon sez?

how nu r u

Listen bud, I think you're not enjoying the game. It's ok, you can quit and come back later.
Took me 3 tries before the wankyness of the combat finally clicked and I had fun. Hell, I even did a low level run one time Bad news: got stuck at four kings. Good news: got as far as four kings

______________git_______________gud

i dont remember.

i got pretty good at cheat engine when dark souls was popular

killing trainer babbies with the weapon that bugged out their game was the best shit ever

It doesn't matter. For fags like OP, the value is non-null.

Go learn Lua, faggot
Anyone who calls it LUA hasn't even read the first page of Programming in Lua.