Fusion GPS Investigation Thread

GET THE FUCK IN HERE.

Fusion GPS is the investigative firm based in DC that is behind the fake Russia dossier.

The Russian lawyer Don Jr. met with (Emin Agalarov) is also linked to Fusion GPS.

Should we dox them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_GPS

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/05/poll-more-americans-trust-trump-white-house-media-journalists-press
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a pre-afternoon walk bump OP.

The relationship is unclear and rumored. Pretty big if true as this denotes a long con on the part of either putin or DNC/deepstate. A safety feature. Either is nasty to contemplate.

Has trump done anything to really really piss off the russians? It may have seemed minor in the scheme of things. I don't see anything other than some public bs posturing.

That leaves DNC deepstate. A minor operation that didn't cost much and would be a small aside to the russia russia email cover shit. This is way more likely as there is almost no way the russians would have that many people they could compel to leak info to keep the russia story on the burner for so long. If they do we are truly fucked. Deepstate would do this as fucking goons are long term planners. Who else could come up with the convoluted shit they schemed up just in video games like Eve? They ramped this up as long as they could after. They now there is very little criminal angle on this whole thing. They pushed as much political damage as possible. Problem is normies don't have the attention span to watch much longer so the long term damage will be fairly minor. The bs may stretch into mid 2018 but no further.

I am not sure if Holla Forums has enough/any russian fluent people who could do the actual research. Remember it is difficult to believe western Europe outlets as many are left leaning. Fusion would be like fucking with stratfor. Unlikely to keep what you truly need on an electronic platform. I wish you well and will add any analysis I can that may be helpful but for research I will be fairly useless.

The lawyer chick needs to be investigated to see from whom she is taking money.

Call me crazy, but these people must be pushing the sedition/treason laws at some point. Isnt the alfa bank/trump tower link also tied to them?

Giving this a bump. The shills and slide threads are working overtime these past few days.

Bump

bump

Need to create a time line.

We still need the dates on which the Obama Admin. applied to the FISA court.

Would be a simple ploy to get Fusion GPS to create "meeting between Trump administration officials and """""RUSSIA"""""

Then use THAT meeting a predicate for FISA investigation, ergo Obama's 24/7 surveillance of Trump and his associates in the middle of a campaign season.

Seems plausible.

>The company was co-founded in 2009 by Glenn R. Simpson and Peter Fritsch, both former journalists for The (((Wall Street))) Journal.

bump!

This is some big fish shit. If we can take down these fuckers then we will have for free outclassed the best paid shills on the markets. Though a display of power that big might have alphabets start looking very very closely at us.

(((Goldstone))) is associated with FusionGPS

bump for weaponized autism

Don't "fusion centers" exist?

Bump this is what's being slid

Just had a discussion about this. People who claim to have an understanding about this whole "Russian nothing burger" and also hate Trump, don't even know anything about FusionGPS.

When you actually demonstrate they're the ones who ordered the Trump Dossier and make the connection with this latest shitshow involving Jr., it really gets too complicated for the average person. They prefer blindly trusting the media coverage. If I'm not mistaken, even the NYT published an article about FusionGPS. Use it to confuse the libtards even further.

Thanks for the confirmation mr. alphabet/cnnigger. (((They))) already do look closer than fuck at us you retard. This site is one of the last bastions of truth on the internet. That's fucking sad. Also bump.

(checked)

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Only 56% of dems and 9% of Republicans trust the media.
insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/05/poll-more-americans-trust-trump-white-house-media-journalists-press
THE FIRE RISES
The best strategy at the moment is to continue to relentlessly expose the Lugenpresse for the lying kikes that they are.

Bump for justice

(((
Bump
)))

Secretary of State John Kerry met with the leader of Azerbaijan (Ilham Aliyev) in mid May.
Interesting how the ex husband of the daughter of the leader of Azerbaijan was one of the people involved with the meeting with DJT Jr.
The initial email to DJT Jr. regarding said meeting was on June 6th.
FISA request was June 2016 as well - which got denied.

that kike that started the email too.. goldblat or what ever his name was.

upboated

BUMP 4 DEAD KIKES