LEO, take note

When the smoke clears from (violent…) PTB/Left revolution, the first thing they will do is… instigate a war with Russia. This war, if allowed to progress to full fruition, will be nuclear.
Don't worry, there will be much lead up, much signaling, from the Left. It won't be a secret in need of popular verifiation. You will know.
It's insane, yes, but then so are they. Between the lies, the corruption, the exposure, and the beyond-the-pale pedo stuff, they must start a broader war in order to survive. If they are allowed to fully coalesce their power after removing the Trump administration, they will drive us into war - and fast.

LEO, take note. What world do you want your children to grow up in? A radioactive nightmare, or merely the fruits of an ideological/racial war which has been (((set up))) over decades? Those are your choices. There are no others. You will be forced to find your backbone. We all will.

Cops are garbage. The constant sycophantic appeals to them that permeate this board and others similar in mindset are pathetic.

By the time it matters, we will all be armed.

If you aren't armed already, you should stop posting right now and resolve that.

And what's with the desperate and fanatical support for some kiked out administration that hasn't done anything but keep up the same sabre rattling every administration has before him? Who goes to Eastern Europe to sell weapons to point at Russia? Who tried to put a literal nigger in charge of the DHS? Who makes rebuilding ZOG's failed military a lynch pin of his election campaign?

If they haven't flipped yet OP they never will at this rate. They will kill their fellow countryman just to see their children die the death at the hands of kikes/globalists.
Polite sage because possible slide thread.

I just want peace. As long as we have peace, resolving our disparate desires is still an option. Lacking that, I prefer a world which can rebuild to a world that's been radioactively poisoned.

Should the Left wrest control of our government from the Trump admin, they will go the war with Russia as fast as they can. They cannot be allowed to remain in power and MUST be removed, at any cost, before they send the launch codes out. They are that dangerous.

I apologize for even realizing this, but I deal in reality. The reality is that the ('compasionate'…) Left cannot be in charge. Not right now.

Radioactive fallout doesn't stop at borders.

It'll be fine. Look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The world would be better off without nigger lovers like you and the ugly, subhuman countries you're so amped up to live in.

He's creaming his pants trying to start ones with North Korea and Iran.

>

Trump has increased sanctions on Russia not lifted them. He is harder on them then oboma

This thread is so gay, I think I just prolapsed from reading it. OP is a faggot. Everybody who responded to his triple turbo nigger bullshit should hang themselves. And learn to sage.

Well, I said what needed to be said. There it is, then. Evaluate it and do with this info what you will.

lots of Sheriffs and PD's are owned by the leftist mayors in conjunction with dyn corp

Hey brainlet, last I checked, North Korea and Iran aren't Russia.

They haven't got shit. Taking their sad delusions seriously makes you pathetic. They're going to be crying and moaning ineffectually like this for at least the next three years.

Police chiefs are picked by mayors, sheriffs are elected. Therefore sheriffs aren't owned by mayors, but that's not particularly relevant since if the locals are electing a leftist mayor they'll elect a leftist sheriff too.

They are aligned, more or less, with Russia. When Trump goes to Poland on behalf of his nigger faggot country and threatens Russia over its support for Iran, etc. what point do you think he's trying to get across?

Nobody wants your nigger faggot country anymore. Take the hint.

This thread could have been gud. If it weren't for the needless LEO angle and the sperging from mental midgets. War with Russia is definitely still on the horizon. They have completely manufactured and manipulated the so called peaceful libs into wanting the war to end all wars and we are doing nothing about it.

Fucking around with Iran and North Korea is stupid as fuck, but it isn't going to trigger an all out nuclear war. Worst case scenario is Seoul, Japan, or Israel eat a nuke or two. More likely is Iran or North Korea detonating a nuke in their own territory. But nukes landing in North America, Europe or Russia? Not going to happen.

*best

Exactly. And frankly Seoul getting nuked wouldn't be a lose to the world either. The only people who live there are pathetic feminized men, plastic women, and American serviceman negros.

Look what habbened to Arpaio in Arizona , he was replaced. Look up any Docs about dyncorp they are responsible for most of the law enforcement changes in terms of making sure leftist soldiers are put in the PD's and they have so far 91 some odd counties they have installed sheriffs in. They are cianiggers

Arpaio failed to get re-elected. That's not a job you get appointed for, if you want the job you have to keep on getting elected. He failed to get reelected because of a media psy-op on the public.