People who actually believe the Democratic Party pedophile conspiracy theories

It's true. 3rd world and developing countries are notorious for letting rich tourists fuck kids if the price is right.

Imagine what goes on at 2 A.M. that you never hear about because someone got a change of conscience and loose lips.

stay bluepilled

This.

I may have to read up on mutualism because they seem to be right about everything.

I don't know if he's being ironic, but you're not. The CIA doesn't engage in that shit everything is stricter than any pencip pushing job there's ever been. It's only rich people.

That, and the fact, there's less distinction between the intelligence community and military then there's ever been

I suggest you look into the finders cult and Franklin scandal.

Look into the British establishment pedo conspiracy, a lot of MI5 posing as Scotland Yard crop up. They're working with the CIA.

The CIA now in the age of leaks and instant information and the ties it has to JSOC isn't the CIA of yesteryear when it was more insular and less connected and operated in concert with defense.

Just like the FBI isn't the FBI of J Edgar Hoover.

The only thing is happening is probably batting a blind eye, but it isn't the CIA's job to look into what rich people are doing, that's the FBI.

It does.

Have you seen the shit that was proven about the high level pedo ring in England? I wouldn't dismiss the possibility so lightly.

Yeah, but the CIA is run differently then it to be, and entirely different then the CIA is currently. Look into how the CIA operates, listen to people who talk about the problems with US defense.

There is no blackmail going on either. I mean, its possible. But the vast majority of things is not rock the boat asshole.

But I don't think this is really ever an issue. You have to be skeptical as well as open to possibility.

There are pedophiles within the Democratic Party, but the idea that high-level elites force would-be elites to engage in child sex in order to have blackmail over them is just

dumb

The argument was above.

I'm not sure. There are some weird connections between the Podesta emails and that Ping pong pizza or whatever. I'm keeping an eye on it at least.

Has anyone else looked through it and can give their two cents?

Anyone who knows who the CIA now operates knows its a bunch of bull. Clinton and the State Department had deep claws in the CIA. Most of what you don't hear, is now silence. Everything is mostly restriction protocol and pencil pushing and planning. It works differently now.

No. Blue team good. Red team bad. Blue team always right. All hail Blue team.

Rich people and the task forces that defend them are mostly separate.

Tell me about CIA.

Why does he make the power stance?

Thank you for correcting the McRecord, five four leaf clovers have been deposited into your account.

It's my hope and dream that when communism is achieved, sexual communism will also exist. Public free use will become the new norm, and concepts like rape and age restriction will cease to exist in such a publicly sexualized society.

I never said it wasn't skeezy, but it's just as skeezt as say, SOCOM as a whole is now. Now that the two are linked at the hip, since State Department minded them together during the Obama Administration.

Look at Fort Bragg. Look at how it operates.

So, given how connected they are now, and this is what the CIA is going on post Cold War; it shouldn't be too dissimilar from how the CIA now operates.

This isn't me defending the CIA. Don't confuse explanations with defenses.

If anything the CIA sucks even harder now since it coordinates with the military directly.

Is it true that the intelligence services are overrun with Mormons?

Idk.

kys

No u

This. Theres a lot of other more viable stuff they could blackmail them over.

Such as podesta, benghazi, etc.

Holla Forums dropped the ball

Yes.

PEDOCOMS FUCK OFF!!!

this