Anonymous Radio needs Recruits

This Project has been too small for too long… I'd like to see us get somewhere.
hit me here if you want in, all topics are open, no rules, no judgement, we… like Holla Forums, are a Forum.
youtube.com/watch?v=MtyNGB35W6A This is our most recent Interview with The Ochelli Effect's Chuck Ochelli from ochelli.com/

Herez our Site anonradious.wordpress.com/ Yes… lots of Lefty Stupid fucking Propaganda… I dont care if your Political Opinion matches with mine…. I dont wish to impose it on either my Listeners or my Hosts who always have the option of creating they're own page with its own Affiliations on our site.

We are active mostly on The Weekends..

The Powers at be want you locked down and taking Sides, my Aim is to perpetuate a Culture Dissent by Promoting Diversity in Thought.
don't wait to be Mentally concentrated into an "ism"

… I'm listening, sell me on it.

What's the deal?

I miss Holla Forumsradio and Holla Forumstv

Fuck off, (((anonymoose))).

Sage goes in all fields.

thats pretty much it… if you have a pod or 2 youd like to do… come on, we have roundtables quite often as well

live:foxniner1993 is my Skype

No thanks. Too much leftist shit done under the banner of anonymous.

sounds cool, I have no experience with doing podcasts but it's always the sort of thing that appealed to me

Yeah, ok. I'm sure I could convert a few people.

[email protected]/* */ is my Skype email address.

my Moniker is "Turn Coat"

Shoot me a message on skype, and I'd be ok to talk with you guys. No cam, obviously, I have a job I need to keep.

too much cianigger shit co-opted to trust any maskfagging anymoar. anomyloose can stay an asset of the (((them)))

We are those who built anonymous, after it was co-opted, we build a new movement… when the current one is co-opted, we'll build another.

We are ghosts, with no name…

Fuck off you weak-willed cunt.

i double post to leave this here from the site:

ANONRADIO U.S. IS A DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK, CENSORSHIP FREE, ANARCHISTIC RADIO FORUM. OUR HOSTS CONSIST OF ALL POLITICAL PARTIES
REGARDLESS OF THIS SITE’S CLEAR ANARCHO-COMMUNIST AFFILIATION

Go gas yourself OP you worthless commie

communist ghosts…….. don't worry nigger you will be excised soon.

'We are 14 year old virgins with internet access…'

FTFY.

Now go play in traffic, faggot.

because OP knowingly gives a platform to communists he should be executed

Are they forcing it or is this organic? I've seen a real uptick over the past few months.

sage

well i ve had this one saved forever now. as a doom player i appreciate the reference. so go kill yourself my man