The Next Trans Child Martyr In Progress

youtube.com/watch?v=P3CawEET40k
age 9

youtube.com/watch?v=pHM7wsaorvQ
age 10

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww5FXRl9UEw
age 12

>"If someone said that i was too young to be trans, i would say, um, no ones too young, because, ah.. you know who you are, cause you're brain.. you,.. like, even when you're… free, you could feel different." ~(((Kai)))

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/04/germany.lukeharding
youtube.com/watch?v=5yNIhlkmycU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We must pray for strength for those who are going to execute these wicked children in the future.

Like fucking seriously what the fuck.

What has happened that 4 year old's even know's what trannies are, then decides I want to be one of those at fucking 4 years old.

At 4 I was like, can i have candy?

Up until now this is how these type of things were taken care of.

user please, you know any kind of disagreement with the left is literal rape

When I was 10 I wanted to be a pokemon master. Where's my news story?

You know what fuck it I am gong to declare my self Napoleon Bonaparte anyone that doesn't bow down to me in Europe is a racist rapist that will be immediately jailed.

taking bets on single mother

more 2 mothers. both bull dykes

Females are a cancer to civilization and need to be enslaved.

In 5-10 years, there's going to be an explosion of tranny suicides and mutilated adults redpilling about parents who try to use their kids for signalling points.

When my kid was three he said he was a dog; wonder how that would work?

Nope. This is a girl. Always will be. Don't pander to the left's attempt at changing the language.

(checked)
Don't ask. The answer will not bring you any happiness, only rage.

Vive l'Empreur!

Daily reminder that gender isnt a real thing, its a concept invented by a mentally ill psychologist in the 1950s to argue that sex specific behaviors are learned, not genetic. He used his sons as subjects in his deranged study and both subsequently committed suicide because of it.

Well fuck you, I'm Frederick William III and I can guarantee you aren't going to burn Berlin down.

They weren't his sons, he was their therapist/sexologist.

Fuck off peasant.
t. Louis XIV

Fuck I hate this shit. This was ALWAYS a part of growing up. The brother always plays dolls with his sister every so often. Many girls want short hair, many boys like a pink shirt. This isn't a sign of anything. But now, leftist education and brainwashing have taken these normal things and turned them into "Oh, I saw you playing barbies with your sister, are you a girl on the inside?" "Yay mommy, yes!".

In 10 years, we are going to be seeing a wave of suicides and a boom in the psychiatry field as all these trans-culture burnouts realize they've irreparably carved up and fucked up their bodies and their lives.

Ayylmao, choosing to not be a woman? Tits are literally free-pass for a bunch of places, this thing and "mother" fucked up. Enjoy playing life on hard-mode.

Yeah? Well I'm a fucking ghostbuster. I've known since I was six. Now everybody please present your Tulpas for swift extermination.

Christ. It's too early in the morning to feel this kind of feel.

I still wonder what the fuck was up with the parents to have the horrible idea to let someone use their children as guinea pigs and let them simulate fucking one another.

There was a lot that was wrong about my family growing up, but goddamn it could have been so much worse.

Nice slippery slope to pedo shit. If they know that young about wanting to cut shit off etc, why can't they decide to have sex?

Fucking children will never be made legal for one very simple reason, it makes all the blackmail material there is on officials useless.

Its always white people

Remember when accusations of being a faggot used to be used that way as well.

bestiality murder and cannibalism will be all thats left on the table.

My friends are already dead with their bodies being used by monsters. Now im waiting for the explosion as per

Tumblr is more powerful than TV. Look what it's done to our generation.

This is how. Remember me?

FAKE NEWS
((('''OP is a faggot''')))

Here's the real story

age 9

age 10

age 12

>"If someone said that i was too young to be trans, i would say, um, no ones too young, because, ah.. you know who you are, cause you're brain.. you,.. like, even when you're… free, you could feel different." ~(((Kai)))

The actual dogs look terrified. These degenerates need to be slaughtered

It's actually mindboggling how the left has inverted gender values. Their lack of self-awareness and irony is infuriating. I agree that
But the left, ironically, enforces such strict "gender" roles that they say

It could always be worse…

I personally think it's a case of uncanny valley. Imagine if you were suddenly in a convention hall of humanoid Dogs dressed up as people, like the pic? You'd be terrified too.

c
h
e
c
k

ITT: Lazy niggers leaving dubs unchecked

So I punished her for kicking and being fussy and also stopped calling her him, but also compromised by dressing her in colors that weren't so obviously feminine indulging her tomboy phase for what is, just a phase. Knowing that my actions could fuck the rest of her life up.

This is why I tell people who support trannies they are fucking scum of the earth, right to their fucking face. Although now I can get arrested for it in Cuckanda land if they feel offended enough for me saying it..

That comic is a little too cutsie in it's art style to fully sell the point. Needs to have creepy as fuck art.

She played him, manipulated her own child for good goy points, but luckily the boy's will allowed him to speak against what was being done. Watch this boy, and others like him. The left is raising a generation of superhitlers and they are completely oblivious to it.

You need to show them this. And then the surgery videos, and then the other insane shit they do. Then show them the David Reimer Story.

Yeah, I know. It needs a Rocky Horror Picture Show Heavy SM cenobite touch.

We don't give a shit about every bit of random degeneracy that you comb the internet for.

Jesus, I looked at the thumbnail and thought "What a strange dog". I shouldn't have opened it.

My prayers go to their son
He made the right choice
Someone should call CPS

Sage negated, Yosef

(check-o-slavakia)
"""she"""

My dubs don't lie.

That is a woman dead inside. The eyes are a perfect example of that.

"If I wasn't a 2 I'd be out that door so fast."

I think dying alone would be preferable to being around that thing

Gender is already a social norm. We can't take up the position that it's just a social concept because/and [insert reason]. The cultural Marxist Left already took that position. We need to attack their position, not weaken their opposition by fragmenting. It's too late. We have to double down on gender being synonymous with sex. Every single person in this society uses gender in place of sex now. We need to own the word.

>SON
That's a girl who thinks she's a male.

The only reason you want to talk about this is because you aren't intelligent or knowledgeable enough to discuss politics.

Says the tranny from Holla Forums shitposting in a thread he doesn't like.

Man Legos were my shit when I was younger. I turned out just fine, though.

Clearly child abuse. Jail this bitch.

this.
When I read through OP I thought that the son was angry about the mother trying to turn him into a girl.

Isn't there some kind of mental illness related to parents who covertly hate their children?

How is it possible that a single thought like "what if she regrets it latter" hasn't crossed her mind?

Since when liking one color over another says anything about one's sexuality? Anyone who entertains the idea of sawing off a body part of their own flesh and blood because the kid likes pants is unfit to be a parent. Even a goldfish is too much responsibility for these fuckheads.
Tomboy girls turn out fine, they dress less feminine but are just like any other girl unless some selfish attention-starved fucktard decides to ruin their life for a few minutes of fame.

Crazy bitches believe early MENopause makes them more like men. No ladies, it is because when that crazy sets in Men will be Oh, PAUSE.

those 2 guys in the first pic have really good costumes

Why can i not genocide these vermin?

fucking women

I guess having to go to work a few weekends to get a new video game wasn't so bad after all.

I find the better the quality of dress, the better quality of person. You can have lots of money but still look like total shit. Look at commies, especially the trustfunders, or the guys with the dogs, they look like shit. Bad taste seems to be a hallmark for lefties and faggots.

Now the ones that have taste we can put off killing, but not forever. They'll all have to fade away like memories.

SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS LEFT HATE MEN SO MUCH THAT THEY JUSTIFY TURNING WOMEN INTO MEN THEY ARE MENTAL AND SAD AND NEED TO BE STOPED

What makes this mental illness so special that psychiatry does the opposite of what it usually does, enabling the delusion instead of mitigating it?

gib dox please

Jesus Christ, I thought losing one to this shit was bad enough. You have my sympathy.

No user, they all die just as in the old days. They abused their right to live and need it taken away before they take it from others.

No user, you don't get it, it's not a he, is a she

>theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/04/germany.lukeharding

There already are people like that but from past psychology experiments or other shit that went wrong.
Frankly I just want to mercilessly tell some people (the ones who were old enough that they should have known better) "I told you so."

I feel sorry dude. That's fucking horrible.

A friend of mine, at least back then I don't see him anymore came out a tranny too. He was always kinda weird a big weeb but nothing too strange. But at the same time a loser that just couldn't interact with women, I think that's the reason he wanted to "become" one.
It doesn't help that the people he had around him supported him and gave him a lot attention because of the coming out, they also called him by the new name he had given himself and calling him a her, from the first day on as if they where programmed to do this. That frankly scared me the most.
I was the only one trying to be has dead honest as I could because I know how fucked up the whole tranny business is, trying to show him the values of self improvement instead of running or covering his problems. He did listen at first but thanks to the all people "cheering" and "supporting" him he forgotten about it and I was label a trans-phobic piece of shit, not by him though because he wasn't that stupid.
It doesn't help he became more of a shut-in and is probably rotting away slowly as social media is cheering him on for being a freak.

I still think about trying to meet up with him but to be honest I'm fucking afraid to see what he has become as every other friend he had just dropped him dead, moved on and are living their own NPC lives now. Which really made it clear to me that these people don't care about something struggling with whatever issue they have but they only care about scoring feel-good points. Leftypol is in this regard exactly the same for they are no different than liberals.

Hell come to think of it he was pretty redpilled about a lot of shit.

You can easily spot them just by their names.
So many teenage tumblr girls calling themselves Kai, Zayne, Alexx or some other faggoty edge/weeb name. They're just fujoshits that have dick envy and need to be married at 18 and knocked up.

She looks ill, almost as if deep down she knows that somethings wrong and doesn't know how to stop it. Fuck this kids parents, she has no idea what she's doing to herself and will face a lifetime of torment just because her parents were too brainwashed to let her figure things on her own or just set her straight in general. Instead they had to feed a three-year olds tantrum and not say no, and in ten years she'll probably be at the end of a rope and her parents won't even understand why because they were too stupid to do what's best for their child.

Shit, I didn't want to go to bed angry tonight. I pray that this kid can find help, she'll need all that she can get to fucking face reality.

That fucking mkultra stare.

kek

Christ, the youtube comments are worse than I could ever have imagined. What the fuck is wrong with these people? What can possible stop this level of brainwashed ignorance?

That is not real. It's a psy-op. I refuse to believe it's real and I know they do that.

Well, had a small kek at this, at least.

What were you expecting?

That's what happens when parents are taught to treat their children like if they are their friends, when actually Timmy is your 4 yr old toodler, incapable of rational thinking and easily manipulated by his parents.
Parents should treat their kids like kids, and stop deceiving their kids to do mistakes that last for a lifetime

youtube.com/watch?v=5yNIhlkmycU

Corey has a new "boyfriend". How the fuck does that work?

By the age of two the mother should have stopped indulging her daughter's demands and made sure the issue was stopped there and then. No allowance should be made for such behavior. Lack of discipline on the parent's part once again. No guidance of their own child to the right standard of behavior. No consequences for acting up and making demands. I would have spanked her.

I still can't believe these things exist. I feel sick.

I'm more impressed by the fact that there isn't any shit on those eggs

wouldn't be surprised if the faggot did an enema beforehand.

A brother is sliding into the abyss user. Are you just going to stand on the edge and watch him be swallowed by darkness?

My problem with this is that to save someone like that, you have to burn a lot of bridges. I know people like to go >muh PR shill, but if you aren't liked or charismatic to an audience of people, it's a lot harder to make compelling arguments to redpill them.

Stop referring her to as he you lying abusive BITCH!. We need the death squad to cleanse the digusting degenerates like her.

Corey dresses like a whore

Ttans hair color

I wish someone would punish these faggots for child abuse, that and the people enabling this.

this is a girl isn't it?

>while giving over their kids to CPS, the original kiddy diddlers
Best goy.

Yeah, that thing is a "man" alright.

FTMs are pathetic when it comes to looking like the sex they want to be. It is always the jawline, hips and eyes that give it away that shes a mutant chick on t-shots, not a man.

Why do MTFs do it so much better?

they dont, you just only see the good ones. for every passable mtf trap there is a thousand ambushes

It's written by a purple pilled Centrist. Redpilled on crime and justice, bluepilled on the Jew.

I don't think the T-shots have as much of an effect as the MTF stuff.

FTMs look no different from your average bull dyke. Basically, they are bull dykes getting on the transsexual bandwagon because being a regular homosexual is passe.

Get your white women off of birth control and look into Natural Family Planning if you're going to fuck for pleasure w/o condoms. I guarantee you this cocktail of phony hormones is what's fucking up these kid's minds into thinking they're tranny degenerates.

It's because nobody gives a shit about bulldykes. Straight feminine women hate bulldykes because they're cunts to women that are actually pretty. Gay men hate bulldykes because they're total bitches and even more drama-filled than the average gay man. Straight men would rather they just didn't exist. Even "lipstick" lesbos hate bulldykes because they still enjoy having a feminine appearance and just want to eat pussy without drama, for the most part.
Gay men are just as disgusting, but many of the more harmless ones are befriended by women for fashion and dating advice (even though they are shit at both). Even libtard straight men befriend gays because of the virtue signaling. But nobody wants to be friends with a bulldyke.

Birth control is disgusting for women. It makes them gain weight, raises their risk for a stroke and is basically just a shot of hormones that trick her body into thinking it's pregnant. EVERY FUCKING MONTH.
This is not good for white women. If you don't want babies, pull out. If pulling out isn't enough and you must ensure that no life comes from having sex, you shouldn't be fucking her.

John (((Money))) wasn't just 'mentally ill', he was a pedophile kike.

Jesus Christ; I'm somehow still shocked at my ability to still be shocked. But everyday there's some new horror to contemplate.

Also, does anyone else get the urge to slap that smug, sanctimonious look off of that "supportive mum's" face? God these people enrage me. The damage they're doing to their children is irreversible.

I would try to save him since it sounds like the people enabling this aren't in contact with him physically. My 3 friends were introduced to your average LBGTBBQAVPFAG group after i left for the military. I was unaware of any this until i went back for Christmas.

They all apparently had an epiphany of being women despite never talking about this nu gender bullshit. The trannys grooming them are in constant contact and will never let go of them. Worse though our other non tran friends supported this and started to come out as pan or whatever is the trendy propaganda of the day. After sitting down and talking to them i knew there was nothing i could say to make them realise the mistake they made.

user, I think you've almost taken the true redpill about the issue here, and just don't have the words for it yet. Let me see if I can help. In a sense, the view that gender (the set of behaviors stereotypically associated with a sex) is separable from sex (the biological distiction between chromosome combinations that create men and women) is correct. The idea that pink is for girls, or sports are for boys, is entirely constructed by our society and imposed on people based on their sex. Leftists are right here. You're not less of a man (in the sense that you have a Y chromosome still) because you wear a dress, you just don't fit the normative stereotype for behavior for your sex (i.e. you don't conform to your sex's gender, and instead more closely align with the other sex's gender).

Where the leftists fall off the tracks is in the reverse of this logic, that your gender does not determine your sex. Just as choosing to wear a dress doesn't make you less of a man, it also doesn't make you more of a woman. As gender and sex are separable, you cannot use someone's gender to determine their sex. If leftists were to truly be logically consistent, they'd realize that, under this paradigm, there is no behavior that can indicate sex being wrong, and thus no behavior that can warrant changing your physical body to conform to the opposite sex.

The real reason is, they rape the dogs. Seriously.

It is real. It's even worse when you talk to them irl.
Yet when I say that we need to cull the herd, everyone calls me a kike.

But those behaviors which are now associated with the concept of "gender" have developed with relative similarity in every civilization because they are based on men's and women's natural forces and weaknesses, which complete themselves pretty nicely.

Leftists see the deconstruction of this "social construct" as a "progress" only because they believe that they cannot meet these normal society standards because of their inferiority complex. (which is also the reason they were attracted to leftism in the first place)

Will these faggots just go away or will they need to be removed?

Welp, there's your problem right here. The mom is a fucking mentally ill nutter, too.