Holla Forums DarkRP Thread #1

We're Back Baby!

Gmod's DarkRP has been often looked down on as a gamemode flooded with edgy teenagers, fags, and little kids. Finally, there is a haven for autists who want to shitpost with other autists.

Servers

Infinity RP|Non-Serious
Owner: 2dollaslices
Profile:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002158685/
Modlist:steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584856709
Map: Rp_Eastcoast_v4
Server Hours: 24/7

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732468547
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732501921
steamcommunity.com/groups/bridgerpg
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=490043583
docs.google.com/document/d/1kiANbF78dJUsXf1t3obFiJCZ1Nd3Yf35AJjT6N_RzT4/edit
lennyfacegaming.org/showthread.php?tid=141
drive.google.com/open?id=0BwguHszj0qnUbGVGOVBLaUVTZzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoops, forgot the server IP:

connect 173.32.112.178 in console

sandbox > darkrp

also here's a fucking collection, of all the fucking tools and shit that should be on a server, that I made a few days ago
and here's another collection for pac3 shit
making something more retardproof to use always helps a little
if you got any suggestions for those two just throw 'em here but I want to keep it rather low size

bump

Never has there been a more funny gamemode to screw with people in. I love DarkRP

make eastcoast comfy again

if you want true comfy use orange tinted lights

Those are orange tinted, but not too much

Where did everyone go? I just got my jew shop set up. ;_;

IS THE HAPPENING UPON US?

The last darkrp was some of the most fun I've ever had with Holla Forums. Here's hoping this ends up the same.

I was looking into the server, and I only see 2 people in it. I'll join in later but it kind of unmotivating

I just informed the Mumble, there's like 4-5 people about to join.

I've been waiting for this

Where's the appeal of DarkRP exactly? You know other than trolling little kids. I would rather play Space Station 13 or something instead though in that case.

Normally, nothing. But when it's exclusively populated by autists like us, it's actually enjoyable.

bump

btw its the big comfy rp

Thanks. The paradox with 8chans servers is that no one joins if no ones on

I WILL JOIN LATER

I'm joining tomorrow.
t. yurofag

This

Can someone kick autismo?

It's 3am here and I have work soon. How often is this place active?

24/7

YESSS GET IN HERE

Thanks for that, mate, fukken saved.

Everytime I try to connect to the server it just ends up closing out of my game, I can connect to other servers just fine.

what do?

try starting a singleplayer game and then connect to the server. Works for me.

nothing at all

Get in here boys we are watching ed,edd n eddy

Did the server die? Was it incapable of handling the Prince of Blair? Anyway, it was fun you faggots

fuck yeah we back in bidness

Gonna hop in right now. I'm the giant walking MtG Card.

Not hearing goddamned sloshing water whenever I'm inside when

this
why and how does it happen

Is this still alive?

*raises hoof*
is roleplaying as a horse permitted?

Will there be a noodle bar?

That's not how you spell DEAGLE NATION.

Yes. If I can throw things at you

Family sharing is nice, but DarkRP griefing just isn't the same.

niggers

Did the whole kids playing gmod because of le ramdumbness and youtube stars craze subside yet?

Another server built against the usual style here, it's still running however it's cancelled

74.91.113.143:27015
Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/bridgerpg
Modlist: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=490043583

Rules:

We're planning on relaunching it before 2029 or whenever gmod is close to empty. Right now the gamemode is set to bridgeRP instead of darkRP so that it gets more traffic.

If people start playing on it then the staff might come back and we'll consider leaving the server up.

MOTD is broken, looking into it

too many rules tbh

WE HAVE RETURNED TO THE LOCALITY HOLE

Just fucking ban the entity spawners already, I'm tired of crashing

Trying to balance the thing so we have reason not to just spurg around, had a few ideas like 3 gangs and making guns and other things more expensive. I think we can have it be more then just shitposting and having actual autist fights between 3 groups.

docs.google.com/document/d/1kiANbF78dJUsXf1t3obFiJCZ1Nd3Yf35AJjT6N_RzT4/edit

i think i broke the serb

we need more niggers its a ghost town

Main serb dev here. Just letting you guys know the situation with the server right now.

The server is an incomplete clone of Bane's Big and Comfy server from a while ago. All of the addons and config files went missing when Big and Comfy shut down and I'm currently in the process of picking up the pieces and trying to re-create everything. A lot of small things here and there are missing so bear with me as I slowly rebuild things.

Since the server is being rebuilt, now would be a good time for suggestions and requests. Don't go too overboard with the requests though, keep in mind that we're working with a mod for a mod of a game from 2004.

add the food and drugs mod, shit's fun

add the thing where you can play youtube videos and film shit

this

is server kill? or just restart?

SERB DIED

PANIC

WHERE IS MY BRITBONG FRIEND
I MISS YOU SO

anyone around from the first server? good times

sorry, internet went out

WE'RE BACK BOIS

I can enable DarkRP's hunger feature that will cause you to slowly get hungry over time and make you need to eat food (we currently have a food addon installed but I don't think its available to buyers yet), and we have a really neat custom drugs mod that the Junkie can access.

We have PlayX installed that lets you play youtube videos on a screen/surface. I'll be seeing if I can make it only spawnable/accessible by the cinema owner job. As for recording stuff, theres this news camera addon I've seen on other servers. I'll see if I can track it down.

Who the fuck wants to play shitty darkrp?
Just make a build server so people can actually have fun.

darkrp's food mod is pretty garbo from what i've heard

there's nothing stopping you from building, dude.

Video Game Box Models added when

Those were good times, sad that it sort of died when everyone left to grief servers.

We already have RT Cameras. Just make an RT Screen and RT Camera only buy-able by the Cinema Owner

I was there when we raided that darkrp server. I was the mayor that made it illegal to talk to police. I miss those times.

yeah, real shame.

First timer on Garry's mod(got it in a jewbundle years ago, fucked around on singleplayer once), joining the server now. Tips?

Grab the mods which should be a the top of the thread, just hit subscribe to all. Might want to not have the game open or joining a server while this happens it becomes fucky while doing both. Might also want to look into getting CSS and HL2 Episode files so you dont get errors.

The server just crashed for me

When can we expect the server to be up?

fug guess it's down for the night

wew

M A G I C M I S S I L E

BEES! BEEEEEES! AHHHHHHHHHH! MY EYES! MY EYES! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Please report the ID of any shitter to me ASAP so I can ban them from the console, okay?

If you have the logs, it was VR ;) or some shit like that

Why is it Zack Galifanakas?

He bought the DLC at Game Shop :^)

Did he call tech support first? :^)

No, cus he was too dumb to :^)

STEAM_0:1:58558672
found the shitter

it was vr ;) he's drunk right now and he's a mega cunt when he is,

WHY WAS I BANNED WTF MAN IM CANOE SHOES PLS

HAHA IT WAS ME PLACING THE ROPES YOU FOOLS

SHUT UP YOU normalfag SCUM

HAHA YOU PUSSIES ITS ME CONOE SHOES PLACING THE ROPES

i'm so triggered right now

we have ids you retard

ITS ME CONOE SHOES HAHAH YOU SCUM

bye

could i get unbanned? i'm the first one you banned

who were you? add me up duder

canoe shoes, hold on i'll add you if i can find you

added fam, might have a different name but i'm not sure

now time to switch to sandbox right?

no you dumbass, don't spam props

but i was told i was allowed to build

you can build a wall without spamming ovens

0wnd

heh

wew lad

Hm. 1488 minutes is almost a perfect 24 hours… Weird..

you're Holla Forums tier, leave
the ban is permanent now

change to sandbox already fag

Do you feel in charge? I couldnt care less, darkrp is spawnkilling others and watching a movie together. I cant understand why you didnt make it sandbox

nothings stopping you from building.
however, spamming props with the stacker tool is not building.
making shit like cars, bases, flying couches or whatever is.

You are stopping me from building because you dont even allow a basic form of construction like a wall, how can you make a base without walls?

He's got you there. Maybe you should just be a better owner and stop micromanaging our fun.

This is the type of shit that made Bane drop the server. Stop being Holla Forums tier, you faggots.

pretty sure they're freech?

There are better props to build a fucking wall with, besides ovens. If anything, this was an attempt to make a shot at Holla Forums. Jews in the oven, build-a-wall trump.

If anything, this quite literally stinks of a Holla Forums false flag. Are you buffalo fucks back in action already?

Watch him not reply.

First off learn to sage my man, secondly something did not fuck up, you fucked up assuming you are that marcos guy who unfroze my otherwise stable wall. Also you are paranoid as fuck and on the wrong board if you think im a freech fag

First off, yeah, fuck me for forgetting to remove the sage tag from my name. Happens all the time.

Second, that's your word. You could have just as easily unfroze it yourself, and pinned it on someone else to stir shit, which, doubled with the ovens and ' De Wall ', makes things even more suspicious.

Third, it's not paranoia if there's a good chance it's true. :^)

this entire server is cancer

yes, yes it is.

But i didnt unfreeze it, you did.

They were fun days my friends, I hope you are all doing well.

I never forgot.

Nigga, now I KNOW you're freech/intl. Check my post ID before stirring up further shit. I haven't even been on the server yet.

Shecklestien here. I still remember setting up the first expeditionary forces up with a few stalkers down into the spooky sewers, holding our own until we were finally overwhelmed. I was amazed the trend caught on at the time.

Doing well, friend-o. Hope those who got my wired walker gear are still enjoying it to this day.

Im just a guy who wants a sandbox server, you would know this if you played on the server

Too bad we can never get those days back. This is the third if not the fourth time a revival has been attempted and just look what the comes out it, nothing but watching youtube videos, printing money or shooting people at spawn, even basic building is not allowed.

Where are the non shit server fags at? Someone made two ready collections for sandbox, just make a server and slap these on it

Shit I lost that image too.

Good times.

Switching to sandbox mode since it's just 4 players watching playx. Anyone who wants to build get in here.

Great, i want to build. Can you unban me now?

get out jew

First you create a wall that is capable of crashing the server. Then, you do so, pin it on someone else, claiming innocence. After that, a random user smells a rat, points it out.

Then you blame it on the user who's never been on the server, after blaming it on a mod.

I call bullshit. This stinks of ' Din'Du Nutn ' from Freech. Get out of here, Buffalo Bill.

wew lad

The wall crashed the server only because it was unfrozen by your newly appointed admin who is noclipping in this picture what again you would know if you PLAYED on the server or read the thread. You should just stop posting.

Also blaming you was a mistake, which i too make sometimes.

no

And there goes my fucking gentoo shop.
i put a lot of work into that you know

You just disconnected. Server is fine. Rejoin quick enough and it'll still be there

All the computers still went away though.

I'm this guy. No idea where to get the HL2 and CSS files, downloaded the modpack above.

In any case:

It was decent. I felt there was not much to actually do though. also fuck using voice chat

actually, i can vouch for the admin unfreezing that shit, i was there. trump was building his wall when the admin unfroze it all, and after that the serb died

we used to have dupes which was fun, but owner banned them and restricted some toolgun shit, mainly because of some retard spamming ropes, but i think just limiting the amount of objects per player would suffice, i miss dupes tho

Sorry for shooting you down. the place was a no skeleton-fly zone

Dupes?

Eh, it's ok. I got back at people by taking away their illegal guns anyway

if you hold q and go over to dupes tab there's a bunch of shit built by other people you can use, one of them was a crazy-ass bull thing and that was incredible

Honestly, I kinda wonder when sandbox will happen.

(checked)
24/7 sandbox would be a godsend

They're the same thing.

Not really, in sandbox you have a bigger map, noclip and you can build basic shit like walls also you dont get killed every 5 minutes

You know it's a griefers duty to break all those rules right? I mean where do you think you are.

Wouldn't something like Jailbreak or Terrorist hunt be cool too?

Jailbreak is cool

ONE LUA ERROR

Says my version of them map is different from the servers.

furshit Tigroon banned when

USING WINDOWS 10 REEEEEEEE

not necessarily 10, it could be 8.1 or just 8

Already banned. Was good at least to see the server doing well. Hope you guys have some comfy shit happen today.

THAT'S ALMOST AS BAD AS 10!

Here.

Which textures am I missing?

You need CS:S

CS:S. If you already have it, you'll also need to mount it.

If you don't have it, I might have a spare copy somewhere.

there are a lot of links on the net

I don't. I'm checking on youtube how to get the stuff.

lennyfacegaming.org/showthread.php?tid=141

Thanks, i'm downloading it.

fucking skeletons

Is anyone on? I will be on in an hour

will be waiting until more people come on so we can start RPing

Yep same, im going to get on around 8pm est hopefully thats when it will be most populated.

Someone spawned facehugggers. Survival mode when?

There used to be rp maps and servers with zombie spawns and stuff which where cool but popularity with that is pretty much dead.

Dammit I lost my hover bike

Never change Holla Forums

this is true roleplaying
a jew and two niggers running a club and being raided by RWDS, then adventures begin

Who ever that is they look good ;)

What server?

OP's server

Server down?

Look at him, look at him and laugh.

restart i think

server's back up
any admins on my server reading this, do not use cleanup, it crashes the server for some reason

everyone is gone
;_;

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this server gave me cancer anyway.

Shit like this is what we need. This or the supposed update some anons were working on. Instead of throwing all of us into the pin and telling us all to "just RP", it would be wonderful to have some sort of nice event or objective happen.

The RP server died when we tried to actually start RPing and free mode is shallow. When everything was semi-chaotic it was good, we all had roles and switched flexibly. One day its a Palestinian and Jew war, the next its gun-running for a fascist revolution in a warehouse. It was the most social I've ever been.

Holy shit, get rid of half those rules.

Is there actually a decent community of ausfags to be on the server or is it completely dead in the water over here

lol nerd

Most i've seen is about 12 people on at any time. Most don't use voicechat.

I'm the only one on the server

Its a weekday and only 5 pm est, most are still at work or doing shit outside if they actually have friends. Around night it gets a bit more populated, i'd say the biggest tell if this is going to be fun and not die soon is if this weekend we get around 20+

map file in the workshop is broken.
any other downloads for it?
(in a nutshell, the actual mod itself doesn't do shit.)
(you still have to download the map)

rp_downtown_v4 specifically

it's rp_downtown_bridge

the download for materials/gui/ad2logo.tga seems to be fucking up.

And i thought you guys were cool.

this server is broken
put some fucking restrictions on it
it's freebuild without the ability to spawn weapons, entities and npcs, and a resource system on the side.
however you are still able to spawn headcrab canisters, ammo crates, vehicles, turrets, explosives, teleporters and e2.
c'mon op, I know your past servers were better than this. It's like you want someone to build a e2 nuke or something like that.

I think someone crashed the server

UPDATE FROM 2DOLLA*:
server is restarting, coming on soon to restrict shit. sorry for not doing it sooner, i thought the tool restrictions had carried over from the previous ones.

*(I, myself, am not 2dolla)

a lot of video games being played right now

get in here faggots

bump we only have 5 players

bump

The great bike race

Someone post the hunger games webm

It should be less. That server is cancer

getting sp00ky down here

succ

that's actually fucking terrifying

heard you were talking shit meatbag

Fukken Saved

Just added nightvision for the skeleton job. It brightens up the dark areas and gives everything a red tinge and glow.

It can be disabled with the console variable skelevision_enable 0 if you don't want it on.

Woooooooooooooooooooowww

RDM

RDMMMM

bump

ADDMIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN

RDMMMMMMMMMMMM

Wtf is RDM

Wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

get in here

loyal strelok here, trying to get my game to run stable and i'll brb

RDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OH MY GOOOOODDDD

you ok body?

Oh, so people are just kiling each other senseless.

Good times

RDMMMM

7 players on, get the fuck here.

get in here skellys are spooking about

Is this server up usually or is this a one time deal?
Also RDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ADDMINNNN

we are having a debate for mayor

Breaking NLR, reported

rendering debate now

cool

post when

the events currently unfolding are exquisite

It wont let me upload onto youtube and I dont know how to webm also its 20 mins.

up it on google drive or something

here you go you fucking fags

drive.google.com/open?id=0BwguHszj0qnUbGVGOVBLaUVTZzQ

Goddamn, I forgot my hat.

what would you guys want out of an rp map?

Paintings of Ottomans taking Constantinople (circa 1449)

fun

secrets

very large sewer system

they conquered constantinople in 1453 bro

WOOOOOOOOOOw

RDA ADMINNNNN HES RDAING PEOPLE

Why darkRP? I thought the point of darkRP was to troll 12 year old kids who take it too seriously.

RDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm WOOOOowww STOP SHOOTING ME OHMY GOOOooooD

thats what everyone is wondering, most of us want sandbox

*takes you to an admin sit*

Aww, the cheering buttons didn't work

Do not worry, they worked for me. Though I wasn't recording.

Sandbox server when?
Also who's online tonight?

I am up for it

anyone willing to gift a poorfag a copy of gmod?

plox

NEVER EVER

Go out and suck a dick for $10.

To who evers printer I stole sorry

The server is a chaos of Nazi-RP, Sandbox, griefing and just fucking shit up. No one takes it seriously and it is surprisingly fun.

Well i actually made two people ragequit by griefing them constantly, but i don't know if they were faggots from here or simply poor souls who stumbled upon the server randomly.

Is the dev gun still disabled?

we need more faggots on

GET ON

RDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ADMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>Friend's computer is Win10 and can't run shit
I'll be on in about 2 hours

streloks demoted to NEET and locked out of re-applying for the job for a period of time added when

Join already cunts

Downloading Gray'sMod now. then just all the mods from which list? (there are like 3 currently)

just download everything from first list and you should be good to go

bump

Join you faggots, this is peak hours

lot's of airspace if possible for aircraft shenanigans

Gas the (b)ikes!
Race starts now!

RP ideas?

Bump, the more the merrier.

Group screenshot before the map change

Is this fun?
I've never done anything with gmod before

John Dexter is annoying af, but other than that it's okay.

The secret of all GMod modes is that it's only as fun as the people you're playing with. These people seem alright though.

Steam is a colossal fucking tard turd piece of software.

Everything was pretty fun til around the time the shooting started

Server is not in good condition to allow people to do the bayi bayi. gotta love them magical instadomes through walls when your boolits sail right past people.

GODDAMNIT SOMEONES IN MY WAY

Quite a few peope on, but we need more.

I have no idea wtf im doing

Post more

All good things must come to an end, it was fun pillaging your base filthy rebels. See you next time

Leader of the shitskin gang here, it was great assassinating Adolf

At that point I never even realized you guys had taken him out. I thought he was safe behind 7000 props

Adolf here, fug yuo XDDDDDDDDD

Downloading addons is taking forever reee

yeah the server was crapping out pretty badly, If i get some more dosh i might be able to pitch in some for 2dolla to get a better host

Use the phone auth, it'll ask the code there every time you log in a new system I don't have the "never remembers previous login" problem though.

How the fuck do you use storage? The money goes away, and nothing happens.

Get on fools.

Haaaaaa, I know where you were going - it was blocked anyways.

PAYDAY gang robs, steals and murders, but we did not rebel. Pretty sure we tried to stage a nice coup and take over the city, though.

Why is the server kill? Who did this? Was it you, vladimir?

I'm not even playing!

SERVER IS DEAD

SEND HELP

dead server dead game

Abandon ship

make a new thread and also unkill the server pls tbh smh fam

Man have we gotten any word on what's wrong even?

as far as I can tell it looks like the server isn't being rented out any longer and whoever was running the server has not yet rented another one

It's on a home server in Canada.

so why is it down?

It's fucking canadian internet, and a potato computer. I'm not surprised.

well whoever the autist is should post his full server config so we can do backups when shit like this happens

Get the server up, mass RDMing other rp servers is shit.

Did happen to stumble upon a edgy tween server from May 2016. Not sure if it is up, but could go raise hell in there.

ded serb

I'd join in on that

its up

185.38.149.190:27135
This looks like one hell of an edgy server

We're past page 14 if you want to make a new thread

Why don't we just go to bridgerp for now?

74.91.113.143:27015

seems fine enough, kinda neat map, if not a little dark.

maybe in your universe

I am joining

Ya, i never checked. Sadly it is down

new thread

I just wanted to live a comfy life