Sonic General

What is your favorite sonic game and why?

I really liked Sonic Heroes.

Sonic 3D Blast

Sonic Sex

Sonic CD

Sonic Battle and Knuckles Chaotic.

The Sonic Dreams Collection was pretty good

It's the Custom Robo game for the GBA that we never got.

What about this thread?

Dear god, don't remind me of that.
I remember of discovering it from some foxkids website. I got too excited from that and I actually showed that trailer to my parents, telling them of how cool that game is. Later I told to my mother that I would like to buy the game and she told me that I'm "too old for that".
Years went by and when I tried to remember this the music of the trailer… it sounded so gringy and cheesy to me which later on I felt complete embarrassment.

Sonic Adventure 2 is the most fun to A rank, but Sonic Heroes has my favorite combat. Getting your team to level 3 and demolishing everything is sweet.

Having a hard time picking which classic game I like the best but i guess i'll go with Sonic CD cus Metal Sonic's my boy.

Only one right answer.

Really the most fun I have with SA2 is the super bounce glitch. Once you learn it it becomes an entirely different game.

Nope, you posted wrong answer.

Still wonder why the US music was so different compared to the Japan release, especially for the boss music which was kind of creepy, and the game over track.

I think Nielsen was going for something more atmospheric rather than doing traditional Sonic music.

S3&K

Best emerald minigame, great music, cool zones, three playable characters, and the only time the master emerald did something cool.

Well I wouldn't call the Japanese soundtrack "traditional Sonic music" either.

On topic, my favourite classic game is CD, and my favourite post-Adventure game is Generations.

Sonic a shit, Mario is better.

E-Swat is better. Fuck you.

How old was you?