Cute Nazi Anime Girls?

Anyone know the location of a good dump full of cute Nazi anime girls? 3D also welcome, not for wanking, but for softening the blow when red-pilling normie friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sarotti-Scho-Ka-Kola-Cho-cola-100g/dp/B00313TXTC/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1499812681&sr=8-1&keywords=schokakola
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4759263
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't there like a thread full of this shit on cuckchan every other day?

I don't normally frequent halfchan and don't see any today

You would know, faggot.

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/cute/

Theres one here every so often user, keep lurking.

Best cute nazi girl here There is no fun

sage for slide thread.
Does anyone have the music video that only has one picture of the little girl listening to german punk rock music while the faggot/pedo watches her thinking what a cute girl?

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
ずっと一緒に

Il Duce here

Good taste I like Yukari more

Putsch wann?

What are these, and where can I get more?

not art

Here you go buddy

KYS

Damn, that first comics really gets me in the feels thinking about how many white goyim were turned against each other during the second world war.

I guess they really do trigger the shills
reported

Makes me cry everytime…
fumu fumu~

Seconded

Currently the shills are doing an opposite shilling technique to create noise and astroturf controversy among us. You can see right through it because the ones who pretend to be us are strawmanning our own positions (ie unironically using nazi, a kike slur for wn/NatSocs) to then be "btfo" by flawed reddit-tier contradictions. Steel yourself against their faggotry.

Polite sage for slide. I always thought the A.I always favoring whites thing was a meme. Wow it is real . What in the fuck we will never have truly self learning A.I while globalists exist. WTF.

life is suffering. if you want to live more you have to suffer more

Anti-sage.

Look here Mr. CIA Brony, "Nazi" is a great word because it triggers the fuck outta the kikes.

Now go back to your coke smuggling and child trafficking assface.

The 2nd pic looks like review brah.

Also this

Its called Scho-Ka-Kola user! They still make it: amazon.com/Sarotti-Scho-Ka-Kola-Cho-cola-100g/dp/B00313TXTC/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1499812681&sr=8-1&keywords=schokakola

I think he meant the comic-strip. I know I did anyway.

Dump 1/12

Dump 2/12

Dump 3/12

Dump 4/12

Dump 5/12

Dump 6/12

Dump 7/12

Dump 8/12

Dump 9/12

(whoops) Dump 9/12

Dump 10/12

Dump 11/12

do you know kancolle?

Dump 12/12 hope it helps user

That's a terrible version of a perfectly-good song.

faggots the whole lot of you

SHUT UP YOU BRITISH PEDOPHILE SCUMBAG

Nice

There made by an artist named Erika1940 user

Why the hell would anyone want to see this? How is it appealing to anyone? Male death in war is bad enough.

I've got your cute anime nazi girls right here.

>>Holla Forums

best thing to come out of mlp, tbh fam.

When did this place become a fucking joke?!

pol has always liked anime, GTFO summer kike.

Fun and attractive images bring in the kids. Learn 2 propaganda.

hownew.ru

Best girl needs her own Hugo Boss line.

Damn I didn't see it posted until I went further down like 10 seconds ago.My bad.

That is soo close to the song I was looking for. Mine had the spoiled image along with it saying "german punk rock" instead of "kill all the gays and the fags"
It still gets the oven after this is over.

You know, you could post the actual webm

About a month ago when you showed up, summerfag.

She died for her country, her people and everything that's good.

It is beautiful as it is sad.

you are right. many of this "girls" are hard to recognize as a girls. i have nothing against nazi girls but I wish they were girls

Nazi-Sozi is a very common way to abbreviate words in German.
It is not, and has never been, a slur.
Fuckers like you, if you are even legit, are the SJW of this board - so eager to be offended by words you don't like.

Please leave.

At least you saged.
You're wrong and a total idiot, but at least you saged.

These are all I got from Deutsch/pol/. From January 2016, holy shit, it's really been that long
I've never seen one that says "german punk rock".

Do you have the new stuff from Saturday? I missed it and it's relevant to this thread anyway.

Every SS member who was asked about it said the same thing, but oh you must be right, I'm a total idiot for trusting what those who are truly concerned say about that.

Horse niggers get the gas as well.

how about no.
this is pure /weebpol/ faggotry.

(check'd)
Great tris, but… pic related.

Her superior is going to be pissed when he sees the hole in the ceiling.

im just gonna Sage this fucking weeaboo slide thread
SAGE THREAD

Lol all these triggered shills who arent aware where they are

Ive seen OPs picture used as the avatar of several youtube commentors pretending to be us while countersignalling shit that would be in our interests. I'm 85% confident this is a shill thread to collect avatar images for that purpose.

Can some oldfag please explain why goons are not only not repelled by Gundam but also positively attracted by it?

According to them it has a lot of Leftist themes. So they hate if but discuss it. You will notice they also like Kamen Rider too.

Erica does the Kraut. Here is her pixie
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4759263