So these fucking scam artists are still at it

So these fucking scam artists are still at it.
Its the "Euclideon Unlimited" The "Unlimited Detail Real-Time Rendering Technology" fags from 2011.

Anyone remember these turds.
Any thoughts on this?
Any chance it might actually be cool?
Is this a "holodeck" or just augmented reality?
Its just another money making gimmick?
Would you go to one of these things?

[Edit: Removed direct link, mirror here]: a.cuntflaps.me/vqivti.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

a.cuntflaps.me/vqivti.mp4
visbox.com/prajlich/caveQuake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also the video only has about twenty five thousand views so 4chan and reddit cucks haven't got to it yet.

Heres a webm if you guys want it a.cuntflaps.me/vqivti.mp4

ah okay

But their technology actually worked.

When the dinosaurs that run things laughed them out of the video game industry, they took their technology, and repurposed it to handling the ungodly amounts of data that gets generated by 3D laser geo mapping.

Sure it did. Next you're going to provide a link for donations, right?

their stuff worked, but all the detail was baked, so no dynamic lighting or shaders, and they never figured out how to do animation properly, that's why they moved away from games

It apparently works for premade shit but isn't good for real time applications eg gaming

I reported it to the mods asking if they could mod edit the webm into the op so it doesn't look like I am shilling for these incompetent retards. You can too if you want. They still haven't done it for some reason.

No it didn't you fag. No one laughed them out of the game industry, they were just bullshitting people, their technology can only do about 1 frame per second. They use "the this tech is for video games, guize we swear" narrative to hype up their technology and get investments.

This. Hence why their claim of "Unlimited Detail Real-Time Rendering Technology" was absolute bullshit.

Posting these questions again cause no body answered them and because I am interested in what you guys think.
Mods seem to have updated the post with the webm.

Any thoughts on this?
Any chance it might actually be cool?
Is this a "holodeck" or just augmented reality?
Its just another money making gimmick?
Would you go to one of these things?

They put out a web demo for their geopositional mapping thing some time ago. I was in a Holla Forums thread for it and made this webbum. See for yourself the power of unlimited detail.

Wonderful.
Just absolute perfection. Its so clear my eyes are bleeding from the purity of the of unlimited detail pixels.

Last bump I am going to give this thread unless some more people are interested.

Damn, fucked my shit post up.

It's just another CAVE system. The tech is over twenty years old, and any dedicated geek can build one. People even used to play Quake on these things.

so ausfags, why haven't you sued these people for stealing tax money to produce nothing that benefits anyone? Too busy being useless pieces of shit on imageboards?

now this I really want to see.

are there any countries where tax dollars are spent wisely? its certainly not the case in burgershire

Interesting but what about the hologram part? Is it bullshit or what?

Same, the thing looked wonky as fuck, both this cave thing and the holoverse thing. Its motion control shit which is even better.

I feel bad for aussies, they are some of the most cucked people next to sweden and canada. They are so good at shitpost cause its their only escape from the country they live in. That being said tax dollars being wasted is a common thing all over the world unfortunately.

my heart turned to stone when i heard about how their digital distribution got fucked over by retail stores crying foul. it happened everywhere but not to such an extreme degree.
it just reminded me how the world will always be held back for the "needs" of a few

Yep, it's bullshit. A true hologram doesn't need special glasses, head tracking devices, dual-image trickery, etc.

The relevant page is ancient and full of dead links, but there's still enough to get the general idea:
visbox.com/prajlich/caveQuake/

It's not a game, a holodeck, or anything of the sort. It's a very slightly interactive version of those 3D rollercoaster things that were popular 15 years ago in malls, which theme parks pioneered 10 years before that. It's garbage, practically the definition of cinematic experience.

I know exactly how you feel. I stay as far as I can away from news about cucked countries. You should too if you want to keep your sanity. Human life was a mistake.

I asked cause they showed it on camera with out special glasses, head tracking devices, dual-image trickery. Its probably just video editing for the sake of making money. Also neat link.

It really looks like motion control and projectors projected on to a weird shaped wall. Yeah, thats probably why there is so little available information on it cause they want to make as much money before their scam gets found out

So those holochamber fighting games you see the in the Star Ocean series could happen in my lifetime? lol

All they got going for is a shitty voxel engine and a rebranded CAVE system. Doom sourceports can do "virtual atoms" better than those scam artists.

What does this "holodeck" and the holocaust have in common?
Neither of them are real!