Warframe

Watcha farman?

I'm currently running T3MD keys (no specters of the rail for consoles so far) for that LAST spira prime blade. Also farming for akstiletto and dual kamas.

Also, having a blast playing Zephyr. Was pleasantly surprised to realise how good of a tank she is. Not so good for DPS though.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gHRMo
wftrading.net/prime-weapons/
warframe.market/
nexus-stats.com/
nexus-stats.com/Prime/Saryn
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Lieutenant_Lech_Kril
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Pickups#Lootables
warframe.com/darvodeals/
deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/blob/master/MissionDecks.txt
github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hive_Sabotage
warframe.com/news/last-chance-for-nyx-prime-relics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this game good?

Yeah. Play it for a while. If you enjoy the first tew hours of it, then you like the whole game. If you don't enjoy the core gameplay, don't get your hopes up.

It's a freemium grinding game. You grind for gear that will help you grind some more. Hence enjoying the core gameplay is crucial for a lasting experience.

Is this the one they released recently on PS4 I think they had a starter pack on PS+ or is it the other one that's been around for a while?

Never mind, it was paragon I was thinking of

would you a volt

Just get a Tonkor and slap on Jet Stream and hit a minimum of 234% Power Strength on your Zephyr. It accelerates the grenade so fast that it explodes on contact with ANYTHING, not only enemies, and it basically becomes a hitscan weapons. Then you just jump up somewhere high and rain infinite death down on unsuspecting Grineer.

I mean I knew Sony controllers were shit when I first touched an MS controller (but maybe those fall apart easier over time. And M$), but this one has gone off the fucking rail.

Hadn't gotten a PS4- but after how blatant ShitBusters was, and how Sony are doing DMCA take down to damage control for No Man's Sky, I'm thinking of just ignoring them and waiting for inevitable PC ports.

No, it's shit. Avoid at all cost.
Devs are jews, P2W, Paywalls everywhere, you'll grind more than in a Korean MMO.

It's shit, but its not P2W

I wanted to stir some discussion with my personal control scheme. I know it has some unusual specifications, but I have to say I love it.

Jumping with R3 (prrssing the analog) works well for me. Great for movinh and shooting at the same time.

Power E works by pressing the touch pad like a button, not on any touch, so no accidents there.

I use the power weel on L3 (pressing the analog) almost exclusively. Using X only for some selected frames and powers (like Ivara's quiver) I almost never have to swipe it. Besides, taping L3 works as "use selected power" as well.

Alt fire and running? For what weapon? It's mostly used to zoom in and out on snipers.

Basically, I almost never take my thumbs from the sticks

Let me be 100% honest with you about my experience with this game.
It's free to play, you can get pretty much any piece of gear with enough time, patience and practice.
It's gorgeous, runs on a toaster, looks like nothing else you've played before. But you will be playing this a lot. And it will wear on your eyes. And keyboard. And patience.
The different warframes and weapons offer enough variety for a while and everything can and should be upgraded with mods. Mods are accumulated over time. With lots of patience.
As an f2p player there are only two limitations: time and space. It takes time to farm for blueprints, it takes time to collect materials, it takes time to build item parts, it takes time to build the item and it takes space to put the built item out of your Foundry (creation station) and into your inventory from which you can use said items that's a hint, buddy, so be patient.
If you want to venture into the outer regions, you will have to git gud AND git stonk. You will not survive cheaply and alone. Or impatient.

If you are willing to put up with all of this, then you will have fun.

Oh my bad.

How well does that little touch pad work (or not)?

Your aiming sucks balls and you are not invited to the clan.

FYI you only need 175% strength which is actually important if you want a balanced main Zephyr. You'll need 2 of the dual-stat mods, though. Each one at different fusion levels in order to build for other frames and configs. It's the late game modding meta.

My thoughts exactly. I just wish Warframe was on Linux already. Can't fucking believe they pushed to consoles before they opened up more on PC. PC is still their highest most dedicated player count and platinum purchases.

Still better than Destiny.

People who call Warframe P2W know absolute nothing of the meaning of the term and probably aren't even familiar with any other kind of business model other than 1-time-purchase. You should ignore such people's opinions on anything.

In other news my 660ti died so I'm getting a new GPU soon. I was able to push triple digit frames outside of combat. Pretty sure the game's bottleneck is CPU-bound shit. Archwing perfroms pretty well, though. Feels gud @ 200fps, no v-sync, 120Hz w/ absolutely no tearing and lightboost for dat smoothness.

People with shit internet/computers are often the cause of blanket framerate reduction.

If you use Fatal Acceleration on your Tonkor, yes. You're sacrificing a lot of damage for that, though.

Right. I have a primed reload mod on there, too. Worth it. Being able to fucking carpet bomb while hovering over everything is amazing. Utility is usually more important than absolutely maxing the damage. Everything usually still dies in one hit.

No, fuck you. This game is shit, its an abomination of its former self. I have spent over 400 hours on this shit, you end up spending more fucking time in the Market chat than fucking playing.
And when you fucking play, is the SAME fucking place OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER for one piece that you will sell to people just to be able to have more space to put more warframes/weapons/pets, then you'll have to do the same for you.

You will run out of keys and you will have to do the SAME missions over and over and over and over and over and over again just to pick up keys to RETRY on the same other place and see if the fucking piece drops.

I'm not even fucking bringing Warbros as an argument. You guys have a problem by playing this crap.

Oh and I also don't like to fuck the duration too much by blasting full strength since duration is a key part of turbulence's viability.

I agree mostly with what you're saying. However, it's still not P2W and you kinda just re-inforced what I said about autists who spout that without understanding what it is. Your sperg is unrelated.

Those are nice digits, absolutely, but I still don't like you.

In addition to what said, the game is a husk of its former self.

At least way back when after actually grinding your ass off for good gear, you were rewarded with fun. Now you get rewarded with more grinding and artificial difficulty.

This game is absolute shit, some of the worst gameplay I've ever experienced. Glad I uninstalled it afte 6 hours.

Thank you for telling us.

would you a volt

get out while you can, you will thank me later.

Too late.

Nope
imgur.com/a/gHRMo

Do pets still degrade? cuz that adds the usual "grind for an egg or grind for maintenance tools… or just buy them"

Yes. I just leave mine in the ship. They're just a liability and it's not like the game is difficult.

The stabilizers? They're just credits, and yeah pets still degrade but iirc when they're about to die now they're shoved into stasis. Kubrow eggs drop easily now but of course the new thing, Kavats, require you to scan Kavats for a ~15% chance to get a genetic code.

The incubator segment needs 10 genetic codes to build and a kavat requires another 10 genetic codes to make. On the upside, you can get codes fairly easily by smashing cats with a hammer now instead of scanning them one by one.

So I've a Frost cooking in the oven.
Should I focus on his snow globe ability with mods or something else?

You can either pump pure Power Strength and Armor on him for a good 1-cast Snow Globe and Avalanche, or go a balanced Power Strength, Armor, and Efficiency for a Snow Globe you can repeatedly cast to stack its power.

been gone from warframe for awhile haven't played since late 2014.
saw this thread and decided checking out on how its changed.
wow it sure is different and it added weapons that actually appeal to me which was one of the big things that annoyed me. too bad i missed out on the dex dakra and dakra prime. they look awesome. really funny to see that I have 200 plat left over too. i think i spent 60 bucks on that game before stopping.

U wot m8?

You can shit on many aspects of the game. complain that is not the same game you used to play.but paying to get a high mastery rank WITHOUT PLAYING is impossible and you know it. There's a reason people recruit for hard missions and set a MR cap.

The only way to increase your MR is by becoming more experienced in the game, you can't buy your way into it. All the shiny gear in the world don't hide a low MR.

You what? There was a fucking point that I had a partner in crime that we would ask platinum in exhange of leveling people. And we got paid quite a lot meanwhile they did nothing, and us? Leaving literally an object on top of the mouse and going off, just checking from time to time to leave the area and repeat again for another 'customer'.

You wouldn't believe how many prime fuckers with exclusive shit got into our party just to get maxed in everything, then you have the cards which you can buy since they don't matter for MR.

Seriously, you are full of shit. The game grinding is so bad that people PAY to skip part of it, people PAY to skip "gameplay" because it's this fucking bad.

People pay to pass 10 minutes away from the PC? With a currency that takes hours of grinding and jewing? Bull-fucking-shit. Never heard of that happening ever, and it makes no sense. Especially now that MR gives you an energy base vallue for modding on unranked weapons, grinding for levels has been easier and less significant than ever.

You still can't prove you can buy your way up on MR. Your initial statement was
Now you are shifting goalposts with
That kind of transaction isn't even encouraged right on the very trading tab. You telling me this was some kind of widespread practice? People scamming others on that "promise" woul quickly make that kind of service unreliable.
Besides I never ever heard of that, you can fool newcomers here, but not other players
Shit on the game's grinding all you want. You can say you can buy good gear right off the start. But you can't lie on people paying to get a high MR. And a low MR player, regardless of gear, won't get invited to LOR raids that easily.

just found out there's this site:
wftrading.net/prime-weapons/
is that number supposed to be platinum?
cause I have my left over 200 that I dont know what to do with and I'd love to get a dakra prime and dex dakra

People don't pay for it because literally everyone knows how to do what he mentioned, which you don't even need a Mesa for.
Get a max power strength Saryn, an EV trinity and a damage buffer, and you can do that with any Interception mission in the game by just having the saryn spam 1&2. Currently the best mission being Berehynia, or some Void Interception that I don't remember the name of.
That doesn't change the fact that people sure as fuck don't pay for it though.

Yeah, hard to believe, buddy. If someone doesn't like a game, they don't play it, period

You should use warframe.market/

wftrading is shit, unreliable. At least on warframe.market you get to do actual transactions and see prices for what people are actually asking.

I was a scammer and so was my partner.
No its not "what I meant", this is a bonus of my experience.

Yes, when Mesa and the pull were still OP we would take people to level them everything to max.
They would pay for each run and we gave "for free" the second run if it wasn't maxed on the first.

Surprisingly, a lot of people paid for this scam when we were doing nothing but mashing the same button over and over or holding the same button. That's it.

Nice putting words in my mouth faggot.
I have been there, I have played it, I have seen personally people paying to SKIP content because it's god awful. It's not my fault that the game is so fucking bad that even the retards that play it go ahead and pay to skip it.

So I believe they nerfed removed Mesa + GPull and now you guys have another skinnerbox combo that does exactly the same.
The Devs are as bad as fucking always.

By all means, play your shit game, I regret spending more than 400hours in it and I don't want other anons to go through the same.

You just confirmed what I said. People paying not to play a game. And you getting paid to play a game you think is shit, in a currency that can only be used on said game.

Pic related, it's you.

Nice going, retard. Thankfully, not everibody is as stupid as you are.

PS: I still don't believe in you

Becuase when I played I was deluding myself like you are doing now.
Lying to myself hoping that the game was actually good when it's shit.

If you want to keep eating shit, go ahead I won't stop you.

>"DON'T WORRY TENNO, YOUR KEYS STILL HAVE PURPOSE"

THEY CAN'T LEGAL GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Relics are less productive per VOLUME because no more endless missions and every member of the cell brings a key. But because you can manipulate RNG, it's easier to get what you are looking for.

Basically, it messes up ducat farming more than prime parts farming.

It also reduces the global net amount of 'keys' left since players are burning through them faster than ever. This means their platinum value may go up in the future. This is shitty for me because I used to just buy 5 T3/4 Sabotage keys for 15p and with a keyshare group (clan, randoms or mixes of the 2) that would net me X20 runs of sabotage which drops 2 prime parts on average, with T3 having Nyx Prime BPs, 50 ducats, possibly 2 in 1 run. Void sabotage was also pretty fun, encouraged exploration while still being GOTTA GO FAST, benefited from cooperation over mics. It was just fucking great. Now it's ded.

So yes its messed up the ducat eco but it will also slowly mess up the key/relic market platinum values and ease of access via trading and has made grinding somehow even more boring.

As a sidenote. Goddamn I hate void sabotage missions. They could go super fast if your team knew what they were doing, or very slow because the team couldn't find all the caches. And I include my own stupidity as a factor here, I still don't know if I have figured out all hiding locations.

They've already standardized ducats into 3 tiers. 15 for commons, 45 for uncommons, 100 for rares. Uncommons are easy as dirt to get and give you an overall better efficiency than running T2Caps used to.

You also seem to have forgotten that because of the nature of fissures you can choose your poison with regards to grinding, meaning that while you're burning through keys faster, you're probably spending less overall time grinding even considering grabbing more relics from extractors, etc.

Nope.

Not true. Relic system makes us have to go through regular missions which, unless Ext/Cap, are almost always slower than the void sabotage which the clan and my friends had defined to a science. You have no idea how sanic we got at that tileset, we knew where all the the items had a chance of dropping. Spreading out + parkour skillz we'd have it done in fucking no time. There were more than a few times when Lotus was still telling us about the portal closing while we were flying away in our lisets.

Now it's move to golden space vagina, pick up bullshit, loot crate, dissapointment, go home and be a family relic man.

Also SLOW. The worst sin of all.

1-2 slow ones per 10 sanics. Decent trade off. We always had fun regardless anyway since we brought volt + zephyr lightspeed and chatted away on the mumble server. End result was decent ducats, decent parts, fun times and FAST. Afterwards we'd buy a load of baro crap to trade (before credits were nerfed) and trade it all of tons of plat. Good times.

I will definitely miss Void Sabotage because it was fun searching for things and the double rewards, but if you actually wanted to get something, it wasn't all in sab (also, getting t3sab keys to begin with was a pain in the ass or I was just farming the wrong places, I got almost all of mine from syndicate relic packs.)

The new shit you cared about was always in rotation C of Survival or Defense and a huge pain in the ass to get. I wasn't farming Akstilletto Prime for that exact reason (and the 5% drop chance.) Post-SoTR and the fissure change, I spent a few hours running keys and wham, Akstilletto Prime and just about everything else I was holding off farming because of C rotations.

It's pretty fast ever since they changed the fissure from "wait 3 minutes with your dick in your hand" to "tiny fissures open up around every group of enemies as you approach them and either pop out corrupted or mind-control them" and let you just pick up the reactant instead of toting it around while hanging out with Nekros. It's slower than running a regular-ass exterminate or capture because you're still physically picking up the reactant, but it's pretty speedy overall.

Actually, it all was in sab since that had the highest ducat output and therefore the highest platinum output. And platinum can be almost anything you want it to be, including drops from other keys.

And like I said, the keys were easy to get. 3p each. Well worth it considering how keyshares worked then. buying 1 key meant 4 runs with a party. You'd make the plat back and then some.

This grind meta is getting to be the norm now. It's often easier to grind for things to trade for platinum and outright buy what you want than it is to grind for the item its self. The cats were like that when they first dropped. The time it took to scan and everything else you could just grind instead for prime crap and sell and buy the cat things from the market.

Works the same with Syndicate Weapons. Considering 1 syndicate mod = 10p which is unversially accepted as the standard, that makes 25K standing = 10p. However, weapons are 100-125K standing yet only sell for 20-30p at best. It's literally more cost effective to sell syndicate mods for 10p and buy the syndicate weapons back with platinum off other players. I did this for even my own syndicates that I had maxed out, with the standing to spare, just because I knew it was cost effective.

The game's grind is getting fucking crazy. I'm glad I hoarded platinum and know how to easily make more now. I'll fucking need it.

My GPU ded so I haven't even tried the new shit. Tell me, do endless allow indefinite trace grind?

Also pic related is the mumble server we use for mumble for anyone who doesn't know. Who is not in the clan yet? Post IGN I'll forward it to the clan leader. I wont have new GPU for at least 2 weeks.

You get from 6 to 30 traces for completing the mission (the 10 reactant) which is susceptible to resource doublers, for a max of 12 to 60 if you're boosting.

As soon as you pick up the 10th reactant (which each member needs to pick up 10 to complete the mission, if you don't pick up 10 in the mission you don't get a roll on your drop table but your key isn't used) you get the traces and a temporary corrupted void buff. It means you don't have to fuck around with Nekros+Pilfer Hydroid+Roar Rhino and other shit.

Just find a capture or exterminate fissure of what you want and slam it. Because ducat prices are standardized into 15/45/100 even if you're eating up keys, if they're the "wrong keys" the ducat reward is still the same, meaning you don't have to pay for specific keys or even grind specific keys to get ducats, they're all viable.

So the fissures still have a time limit?

Too bad there's no way to farm credits anymore, which makes that the new bottleneck for baro's drops. Meaning I'm still shit out of luck for trying to make a profit from him anymore.

I miss the days when Greedy Pull affected the team and I could just sell a gorillion of them to new mag players looking to not be a burden on loot caves.

Nope. You have to pick up the reactant, not feed it into the tear. The tears open up on top of a mob and the mob will either be mind-controlled or the tear will pop out Corrupted. You shoot them and pick up the reactant (which is just like an ammo pickup, it just goes towards your completion, instead of a power cell pickup that you have to tote around and feed into something) until you have 10 reactant.

Basically tears will open up as you progress through the level and encounter mobs. How fast or slow you get the reactant within that is random. I've rolled up on the first set of enemies in a level and gotten 7 reactant, other times it's 2-3 per tear.

The only real problem I see with relics being used 4 times faster than keys were is that people will have to go to Extraction Missions much more often to get the relics they want. Also if you get two extremely rare items in the same run, you'll have to pick between one or the other, which is fucking horseshit compared to the previous system, where you got everything you possibly could out of every key you used. Honestly, this has made a fuckload of players quit, too. Recruiting in my area regularly has less than 20 people in it now whereas before, you'd be hardpressed to find a point in time where there were less than 40.

I'm still fucking pissed that they changed this, when SotR came out, basically there was a fissure in a set place on the map that you could activate whenever you want. Then, enemies would spawn in places around the fissure, and you had to collect reactant to put into the fissure for whatever reason, each reactant doing 10% completion to the fissure. Before, when the fissure was 30/50/80% complete a single Eximus unit would spawn, and that unit would be the only one that dropped traces. It was susceptible to shit like Ore Gaze/Pilfering Swarm/Desecrate. Naturally, people immediately figured out how to farm it, and they patched it out, what, 2 weeks later? Either way, it's fucking bullshit, these devs want a massive amount of RNG in their game because it makes people buy plat.

The best place to farm credits currently is Heiracon, protect one extractor then leave. Coincidentally, this is also considered the best place to farm relics by quite a lot of people in the community now. That being said, you do pretty much require a credit booster to get anywhere with farming credits no matter where you do it now. 100,000 credits is 6 Heiracon runs, which is ~ 15 minutes if you're quick about it. Still too little credits for how much fucking work you do, but I think both credits and ducats are going to become a bottleneck for buying shit that Baro has. I wasn't even able to get all his Impact mods this time around because I couldn't get the Ducats up in 3 days of grinding, the only prime parts that are worth ducats now are really fucking rare parts that also cost a lot of plat.
Basically, they traded efficiency when looking for ducats for expedience.

He fucking dropped the impact mod set recently? Or just primed?

I was trying to get rid of impact set before it was sold again. Fuuuck I missed out on plat, their prices surely have dropped again.

Yep, he had all major Impact mods and Fanged Fusilade this weekend. Also the Prisma Gorgon and Prova Vandal. I got Crash Course and Fanged Fusilade, didn't get any of the other Impact mods, probably should have got the shotgun one though, considering I just recently got the Boar Prime. How much you want to jew me out of if I'm asking for Full Contact?

Well when the impact mods first came from the event I got one for myself from the event then bought a whole set for 80p or something (people thinking impact was shit, those kinda fags were selling) then re-sold each one for 175p with the exception of one for 150 although I forget which. This was months later when they became rare.

After baro dropped them I bought another 2 sets and sold 1 set for I forget how much but it was something like 80ish per mod.

I sat on my extra spare set hoping the price would rise but I guess I took too long and he dropped them again so their value reset. Laaame. Oh well.

You looking to buy? If you're in the clan I'll give you a de-jewed price of 50.

If you're looking to sell I wouldn't accept anything less than 80 from normalfags if you want to make some profit. Also sit on the mod for a while until its rarity goes up. The platinum game is a slow thing but that's fine if you spend slowly, too… which you should.

Oh the de-jewed price I mentioned for clan is probably not even as cheap as you could get it from some plat-desparate random in the trade chat.

It was boring as fuck to sit in one place slowly feeding a fissure waiting for your Hydroid's tentacles to kill the eximus units so you could get a couple of traces. It was mind-numbingly tedious, even for Warframe.

See pic related for what normalfags are currently selling it for, 80 plat is 40 too low for the lowest price on this mod. Honestly, if I actually had 80 plat I know I would've considered jewing you out of it myself.
I only have 7 plat at the moment, actually because I'm impatient as fuck and use all my plat on catalysts/reactors/adapters. Do you know how often someone in trade chat actually buys shit? I autismed out and got 6 Loki Prime sets in two weeks when he was about to be vaulted.I still have three because I forgot to take into account that the market for prime frames is really, really slow unless you're selling for pennies on the dollar.I really need to move these sets, currently working on putting together more Boar Prime sets to sell alongside the Loki Prime shit.

True, but they could've just made the Eximus spawn throughout the level.

Holy shit those prices are dumb as fuck considering baro recently dropped them. I'd sell now. It wont ever go back to 175p per mod… unless I'm wrong again. IN which case woot I get to cash in on my impact set.

I would've given it to you for 50p nig. I try to be real chill and sell at-cost for clan if it's something I can do without. Clan needs to be STRONK.

As for your sets, right before Mag was announced to be coming back I sold her + all her augments for 380p. That's a tidy sum. It seems if you bother to gather all the augments for the frame and put em' in a nice jewish package some people actually appreciate that. Maybe give that a shot for Loki.

Hell I'll even invest you some of the augments if you're in the clan and you can garauntee me some profit with the sale of the set. I've done that a few times now, trade for nothing in the clan to make a set, then spread the wealth. Kinda runs on scouts honor but most of the clan trust me after I gifted them starting plat, clan emblems n' shit.

Can't do it right now though, ded GPU and I don't like rebooting to windows just to play a tiny-resolution WarTrade.

are you in the clan? I have a few vaulted boarprime relics that I still have to refine, maybe we can help each other out tomorrow.

That might be even worse, to be honest.

As it is now there aren't any required frames to farm traces and Relics, which lets me just play Mirage and hose levels down in hail after hail of bullets, which is my preferred playstyle.

I'm not in the clan, no. I'm not going to be (or even trading with people I meet here) until I can change my username, either. It's a nickname I got in highschool that I don't want people to know, because googling it turns up my real name. If I had known that it turned up my real name when I made a lot of game accounts, I never would have used it, and I never considered the name change being 200 plat to be worth it either. I might just keep going how I am, never change my name, and once I've collected all the frames/mods I want to collect, quit alltogether until they add new shit. Maybe I'll get someone to buy one of these Loki sets and change it soon.

So even giving people a choice in the matter is worse than it being completely RNG based? I'm not saying you can't just blast your way through the map during a fissure, I'm saying the way I've thought of would allow you to do it however the fuck you want, whether farming the traces or just blasting your way through the map. You would still get 6-30 traces every run, which is basically how it is now.

And nobody here would have known or attempted to do so if you didn't mention it. Gud jaaab.

It's a stupid enough name that someone would have done it.

help, I am so conflicted, shekels or ass?

shpesh shekelsh

Don't use that:
nexus-stats.com/
This thing reads the actual tradechat and updates the price in realtime.
Kinda handy, except for the rarest items since not a lot of people trade it and the bot either goes wonky or gives you a 404 when you search for it.

>he's french
And we didn't even left the first room. Sapping Ospreys kept pushing us back, he kept jumping on top of the sappers trying to mellee the ospreys he modded a sword ALL BY HIMSELF with his OCDONUTSTEEL mod configuration

I used to be all "Well, if someone enjoys youtube videos of their favourite eceleb that's their business, they're having fun right?"
But now I realize that the real problem appears when these people attempt to interact with you.

thanks user, that has a really nice ui.

The first thing my friend did after completing the tutorial was buying plat for a boltace, twin gratakas and a syandana of all things. Wasn't until today that I realized he hadn't even a primary equipped for most of the missions we did yesterday.
Will be a while before I can go prime farming with him at this pace.

He bumped up the offer to 170 about 5 minutes after I sold it and bitched at me more when I told him it was gone.

He's probably using this: nexus-stats.com/Prime/Saryn
I'm starting to doubt this site though.
Or you got lucky. Where do you guys get the prices?

I get that you sorta get a feel for it after a while, but I haven't played nearly enough to do it yet and don't want to get ripped off.

I just go by the median price on warframe.market
No idea where those guys were getting their prices, but it worked out for me.

You're a fucking lie and you know it.

I've played 400+ hours of Warframe and close to 1,000 hours of Destiny. The two games are not at all alike aside from both being sci-fi and both having guns.

Here's a question you should ask yourself when on the fence about any issues like this on WF.

"Which will serve me better, X or platinum?"

and "Do I really need this right now?"

The answer 9/10 is platinum. Sell that shit nigger. You can get ass anywhere.

Dear lord you guys play with the worst people.

I was speaking in terms of grind. The clan leader is a big Destiny player. He often shits on how worse the grind is in Destiny while it's not even free to play.

Anyway if ya'll are gonna stick in your faggy clans and not join the 8ch one (InfinityGrind) then at least hang out in the mumble server and team, trade, shit-talk, strats etc.

Who, Wman22? Is he just trying to get weapons with perfect rolls for muh pvp?

I'm the other leader of InfinityGrind and never said such a thing

ADMIT YOUR FEELINGS user

all i want is a dex dakra and dakra prime…

I would a Volt, that doesn't mean Sca isn't a shit artist.

Why do you hate yourself, user?

bump

GODDAMN FUCKING KELA DE THAYM ON SORTIE 3 ASSASSINATIO IS HARD AS FUCK! SHIT, FUCKBALLS!

Is there even a way to defeat her without a frost spamming snow globe on your team? Untill we got a Frost in our group and I played bless+link Trinity we couldn't even get her to half-life.

Yeah, yeah, I need to gripe. But seriously, did anyone tried something different or is this the only way to cheese it?

Really? That fight was easy as fuck with my Valkyr, 1 random Frost, my friend's Frost Prime, and a Chroma. It took no less then 4 minutes. Level 100 Lephantis, however took me and my friend 45 minutes.

Get Corrosive Projections and an Opticor with Viral damage. Have 3 or 4 people have Corrosive Projections in your group, it makes shit a fuckload easier.

Did you guys know that using that nexus phone app allows deploying extractors to LUA and Derelict? It will be probably patched soon

Wouldn't a Grakata set up as a status spammer with corrosive work even better? Should take less than one clip to proc 4 times.

Not nearly as well as having three Corrosive Projections.
For one, Kela has Alloy armor, so she's not weak to corrosive, two, Corrosive damage takes time to proc to remove armor and the proc can wear off making her regain armor [citation needed, this don't make no damn sense], and three, if even one person has Coaction Drift, 3 Corrosive Projections will completely remove her armor, while 4 will do it without needing Coaction Drift.
To put this in context, Corrosive damage decreases armor by 25% the first time you proc, but every subsequent proc you do after that will only remove half the armor of the previous proc. So first, it'll remove 25%, then 12.5%, 6.25%, and then 3.125%
Having Viral shit on your weapons makes her significantly less bullet spongy but she still has an assload of health, so she takes forever to kill no matter what, it will basically turn a 15 minute fight into a 5 minute one.
tl;dr, it might work if you have at least 3 people doing it, but then you have 3 people with gimped damage output because not only did they bring a shitty Grakata, but the damage type they have attached to that Grakata has no damage bonus against her still gigantic pool of health. If you just bring people with Viral weapons and Corrosive Projections, you don't have to sacrifice pure damage for procs.

Make sure you bring a Frost with a giant bubble, the missles she calls do some bullshit amount of damage.

Or you people could just

NOT SIT IN THE FUCKING FIRE GODDAMNIT

When there's any more than one person in the fight, the 'trails' of bombardment you make almost always intersect with someone else's movement path. Imagine you're playing a 3D game of snake, your frame is the head, and you have to make sure nothing hits any heads, those heads going off and doing whatever the fuck they want. Oh, and their tails are about 3-4 times bigger than a regular snake's tail.
NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T YOU RETARDED MONGOLOID.
THAT AMOUNT OF AREA BEING COVERED BY EXPLOSIONS MEANS LITERALLY EVERYONE WILL BE HIT AT LEAST ONCE AT SOME POINT BECAUSE OF HOW SMALL THE ARENA IS, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF IF YOU'VE EVER DONE THIS IN A GROUP BIGGER THAN 2.

On a related note, I'm trying to grind for the Miter BP, and apparently Lt. Lech Kril has bugged out and is fully invincible now, I've emptied my ammo pool into his back twice over, fucker refuses to die.
Now he's glitched out again, he's been firing his fucking Gorgon into the ledge beneath me for about 30 minutes now.
Oh, while typing this post I got kicked from the mission for being AFK.

It has nothing to do with gitting gud you humongous faggot.
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Lieutenant_Lech_Kril
'Currently, there is a chance that a glitch could happen after one or more of his cooling tubes has been severed, causing the battle against him to become stuck on Phase 1, in which the Cryo pack cannot be damaged further. This glitch happens randomly, no matter which Warframes are present (tested)'

Of course it does, you see there's a secret strategy involving aborting the mission instead of sitting there fapping to MC Hammer you dingus

You can pretty much not touch the floor ever in this game if you're not totally shit.
Why are you totally shit?

shit game , shit thread
Warbros#1

I want to marry Volt.

NAMBA WAN

oh boy lootboxes

no, please tell me no, not fucking crates

JUST

Rused too easily.

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Pickups#Lootables

You might as well fork over 40bux and play overshit; same quality but at least there's ass and a still-living porn community.

OW porn is decent, but I prefer WF porn. The non-gross shit, anyway.

this guys still alive and thats all i need

The dongs he does are way too big/ugly and he makes too much futa for my taste.

fuck my whole life

He probably moved on to do other things.

so the game managed to bring me back in for like a week cause shit felt easier to level up but I hit my bullshit meter and got out again. my bullshit meter tends to fill when I have to re-level weapons after forma mods

I'm actually curious as to what stream this was now. Did they remove it? Would love to see the live comments of it.

Forma doesn't reset your weapon in the same way anymore. You can still keep a weapon fairly viable after a forma now because you can iputs mods on it right after instead of needing to go in with literally 0 mods. You can get all the basic damage ones on which is great.

Yes it does.
What they changed is that the minimum energy available for mods is equal to your mastery level.
So, Mastery level at 10? After aplying Forma, you can use 10 energy. Buy a new weapon? Minimum 10 energy.
Assuming you have a tatoe in that, you'll only get an increase when it reaches lvl 6 (12 energy) but it makes the early grindan of affinity much more berable.
Applying Forma to weapons is still some next level autism, I tell ya what.

You're forgetting that there's a forma'd mod slot on it, though. Which means at least 1 mod that you thought was important enough to forma for now costs half to put on. It means the weapon is somewhat viable and you can jump right into a mission that's not just for grinding XP.

If you're forma'ing before you're potato'ing then the boy ain't right.

Dunno why I laughed this much.
Anyway to find Orokin Catalyst/Reactors Blueprints easily?
Only had luck so far with one alert in the last week. Is plat still the best way to go?

Why would you start formaing a weapon before upgrading it for double mod capacity?

I agree that formaing weapons is mostly a waste of time. Only do it to the weapons you will use for endgame level shit, you won't need a weapon maxed out like that for anything under lvl 30 anyway.

Just farm blueprints from relics and sell them for plat for potatoes as you need it. Far less grief than trying to farm the potatoes directly.

I've gotten some prime parts but I think unless I gather full sets, I'm gonna have an hardtime trying to find buyers.
That and the fact that I'm currently unware what the market looks like.
People seem to be looking for Trinity, Vauban and Saryn/Ash parts.

Currently farming Gold Cores on Triton…

By myself

God bless Frost

Except you are wrong about potatoing it. That also doubles your base energy, so MR 10 would have 20 energy. Admit it, it's a lot better now. You can forma a weapon and take it to some void missions with you, farming as you grind rewards.

And yeah, you don't do it regularly, just to weapons you plan to use more frequently and in endgame.

Currently farming
Cores, cores and more cores, since Baro brought Primed Continuity last week, and Primed Flow before that. Now all the cores in the world seem too little for me.

Also, just got my sancti Tigris yesterday, my first syndicate weapon. Boy, how did I manage sorties before having healing procs?

dont mind me just testing something.

so, there's a devstream tonight yeah? Do you think there will be potato alerts after?

There's one every time there's a devstream, pretty much. They usually come up after the stream itself is over iirc.

warframe.com/darvodeals/

It's just their reveal for their overblown sale month.

Nowhere. They're part of the business model. Buy em' with play goy.

They are rarely rewards for some Invasions. You're garaunteed at least 1 a month from the devstream. They've been doing 2 after the devstream, though.

But in general, you'll have to start getting into the trade game and making some plat if you want to get your gear proper.

Exactly. However, don't delete too many weapons. If you're still learning you probably don't know which weapons are worth keeping. Try out many weapons and frames, it's part of the game. I'm very late game so I just start forma'ing some not so good weapons for the sake of making them viable.

Back when there was a 3-day global affinity boost I bought a 3 day market boost to stack with it and ran Draco (previous starchart) a few dozen times and re-levelled almost the entirety of my not-good weapons. I went through 30 forma I think. It was kinda awesome actually because I got a few weapons good that I thought could never be good.

I have about 700 gold cores I think but not enough credits to fuse anything. Well. I could fuse 1 primed mod from 0 to 10 but that would eat 500 cores and nearly 1.5m credits. I rather keep all of that for levelling other kinds of mods. I already have Primed Continuity/Flow maxed as well as all the other base damage/defence mods.

Shit sale so far.

Remember when they did 2 for the price of 1? But they didn't include things like Forma and Potatos lol. Instead all we got were Mod/Core packs and other bullshit that nobody ever fucking buys anyway.

Whenever the Relay Darvo has a weapon or Warframe that's 75% or more off it's usually sold out in a second. Once something becomes cheaper than what it costs to build, buy a slot for, buy a potato for, it becomes worth buying according to the playerbase hivemind because market weapons/WFs have potato and slot with em'. I can understand that. I'd buy em' too but like I said, they're always sold out. I wonder if Relay Darvo even has Potatos/Forma, Boosters, Mod Packs and Bundles in his RNG. Because that's the kind of stuff that might actually be worth buying if it was deep enough discount. Especially bundles which are essentially a small discount on multiple items as it is.

So you need a small loan of a million credits?

On Zephyr and how to rework her

What about these, monicas?

The Zephyr build is definitely not obscure in the least.

Zephyr has been waiting almost two years for some signs of life from DE about buffs, still nothin'.

hol up, how long have we been able to change the color of prime weapons?

For a few months now, though it took them longer to add PBR to some of them.

Paris Prime was done more recently actually.

got back into a clan but can't craft a clan key. won't show up. what do?

Also THE FUCKING DRONE WONT SHOW UP SO I CAN SCAN IT, FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. IM GONE FOR A YEAR AND THE PLANETS I UNLOCKED PREVIOUSLY ARE NOW LOCKED AND YOU HAVE TO DO THE MOST BULLSHIT STUFF TO GET THEM BACK

5 days late but Paragon has shittons of intentional, personally I think it could really turn out to be something if they fix the horrible balance and optimization

Poor choice of words. I meant that its hard to build, so few players have it.

Do a mission, it shows after that.

Devstream later today. I hope this fairy frame won't be dead out the door.

oh and nekros prime in like half a week.

And yet they nerfed it anyway. The tactics shown in that YT vid by the Irish guy no longer work. Nullifier shields tank the blast radius (even though frost bubble doesn't tank Bombard blast radius).

Zephyr and Tonkor have actually gotten 2 MAJOR nerfs that were never mentioned in the patch notes. Each one related to the tonkor build. Then they came for Sanicor.

The ride never ends. I want off DE's wild ride. Zephyr is my favourite frame and after years of needing buffs all they can bother to lift a finger for is to nerf a super niche build. Fuck.

Shit really? I never even got to play the damn thing and it's nerfed. If they don't want us to do the build, then make the alternative useable. I suggested to boost damage, but another simple change that could be done is give Turbulence's speed boost to bows/trowables the same speed that Ivara's artemis bow has. That is the projectile travels in a straight line and a lot faster. The way it's done now, turbulence's synergy with those weapons is only relevant to Tonkor, which they nerfed.

I wanna put my penis into Rebecca

DE has no fucking clue how to make a good game, but neither does their audience have one in regards to what makes a game good.

Everyone playing this shit should just quit, before they regress into the type of mouth-breathing retard that still clings to that turd.

Rebecca can look so damn pretty but i like her more when shes goofy.

Dont give a neet hope.

I'm playing the game on and off with my longest break being 1 whole year.

I'm not afraid fo the grind though. I mean, hey, i play Path of Exile with a passion.

The rides end when they stop adding content, the servers are shutdown, or when I find a better game. Until then I will continue to play Eternal Suffering.

made me repply, are you proud of yourself?

He's not wrong.

Nah, you want to make Zephyr less shit?
REMOVE THE ARBITRARY INVISIBLE CEILING THAT'S 20 FEET OFF THE GROUND FROM EVERY LEVEL
Then again the game is shit anyway. Every fucking update they release makes the game worse and worse. It's finally to the point where I can't be deluded into giving the game yet another chance. Thank fuck.

3 years man

I'll stop when I find a game with designs that are as good as the frames, very few games have that awesome bio suit design, and even if they do it's usually not the whole cast.

so that matters to you more than gameplay?

The gameplay does its job and is fun to mow down hordes. The grinding is also not bad enough to get me to quit.

Funny, I actually like it more for the gameplay than anything else

Spöögel Späggel ebin :-D

Spöggel Späggel ebin :-D

Should've stopped in 2013. This is a drug worse than WoW, much worse.
Don't even ask how much I wasted on it
The worst part about it, there is no good substitute, shootan-ninjaflippan gameplay is still good.

i like to glitch the movement system to go at lightspeed

Titania will be later this month
Nekros prime is in less than a week
War within has been pushed and split again all the way till September
More stupid in-game sprays
The new syndicate melee weapons are all shit

You didn't miss a thing.

Reactor bp alert for the next ~24 hours up.

deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html

looking for something else and found this

It's dumb and doesn't need much work to dismantle. Frames are machines, not aliens; frames are sexless, though sex-implied; only Trin does the ENERGY thing, Oberon and Inaros can also heal, and all frames revive others; the story isn't unclear on faction motivations. Another case of SJW not playing the game and using ignorance to inject their narrative.

Are tenno sexless robots? I always had this headcanon that theyre semi amorphous human descendants

From Ember Prime's lore entry in the codex:

'We didn't. That would violate procedure.'

Tenno are two-part: the human child Operator, and the machine Warframe. The only known human descendants remaining are the Corpus, as the Grineer are manufactured human clones, and the Orokin were annihilated by the Tenno through Natah's influence.

Its more like the frames you play in the game are remote piloted robots that children who got superpowers from being exposed to the void can channel said superpowers through.
The suits look like they have sexes, since they are based on the original operators of said suit, but afaik, are no longer actually exclusive to any single operator. This is how the player can survive after getting killed in a mission and switch suits between missions.

And people wonder why nobody ever wants to play with publics.

Simple econ 101 buddy

But you are wrong, ultrasatan

The coupon is worth for a single purchase, one item. And 75% is super rare. Don't waste a 50% coupon

Ok, so apparently Hive Sabotage missions drop a mod called Shell Shock that is pretty rare, and worth at least 80 plat.
I don't really want to pay plat for something I could get myself, so I've been doing this same Hive mission all day.
However, no matter how much I google, nobody seems to know the drop rate of this mod from Hive missions.
Does anyone actually know how often it drops?

Here's most of the drops tables, I don't remember if he has a special one for spy missions or not.

github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/blob/master/MissionDecks.txt

github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData

Oh, wait, I found your problem.

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hive_Sabotage

Shell Shock is in the cache drop table, not the mission drop table.

Oh hey, High Voltage drops there too, maybe I'll get that while I'm at it.
I know that, I've been opening caches all day. Getting all three takes me a good half hour because I'm retarded. At this point getting two then extracting would be a faster way to get the mod because it would allow me to open more caches faster, so it looks like I'm gonna start doing that.

You'd never, ever get it if you opened up 2 because it's on the Cache C drop table, which only opens for the third cache. If you ever want to get anything good from any cache, you need all 3.

This. You need to open all three to farm for it.

I also suck at sabotage. Been able to get tier C rewards ONLY when playing with randos that know what they are doing. I'm slowly learning some cache locations slowly being the keyword here but goddamn is it boring as fuck to find these on my own.

I could not possibly suck enough cocks to make myself as homosexual as this game's drop tables, I guess I'll just kill myself then.
It's especially shitty because Sabotage/Hive mission caches so ridiculously string out the grinding part of this game to easily 3-4 times of how horrible it is already.
Fuck, at least Tower Sabotage missions actually rewarded you for getting all the caches with shit you could sell for Ducats, all the other sabo missions outside of that one are just 'You got all the caches? Fuck you here's one neurode you retarded niggerfaggot, hope you like it faggot' Because literally none of the other rewards barring R5 fusion cores are worth getting.

Yup. Now you are thinking about "Oportunity Cost". For me, stuff like that is the silver lining between playing this game for fun or like a job. Is getting it just to sell for plat something you enjoy? Get it then, gripe about it on the way. Do you just want to use it? It's easier to do void missions (or sorties, sortie weapon parts sell very easily, but since you can't farm for multiple copies of it, consider this choice wisely) sell some cheaper stuff for plat and buy what you need.

I rarelly farm for the rarest frame parts, so far, with the exception of saryn and loki, all my prime frames had at least one part bought with leftover olat made from selling junk or the ocasional rare part I didn't need.

Tl;dr: if you play the game to make money (plat) then it becomes a JOB, defeating it's purpose as entertainment

what frames are good for not having to rely on others while still being good on a team? i've got hydroid and ash which are apparently in the bottom 5. And I want loki prime (i know hes good), atlas, mesa, and excalibur.

yes

Trinity (you can refill your own health, energy, and other people's at will)
Saryn (with Regen Molt you can constantly heal yourself while dropping aggro)
Valkyr (You're invulnerable as long as you know how to toggle properly)
Rhino (You can buff, cc, or buff yourself so you're virtually unkillable)
Chroma (Virtually unkillable if using an Ice loadout, Electricity is a good support and Fire and Toxin buff the shit out of your team)
Frost (Welcome to CC city, more CC with Chilling Globe, everyone's friend on Mobile Defense and Defense)
Vauban (CC city, moreso with Repelling Bastille)
Loki (Invisible CC city, more CC with Irradiating Disarm)
Mesa (Kill everything before it kills you!)
Ivara (Invisible, massively powerful bow and ability to sleep enemies and then stab them to death with a Covert Lethality dagger regardless of level)
Inaros (Massive health pool immortal mummy)
Banshee (Stun with Silence, damage amp with Sonar + Resonance, or nuke the map with Resonating Quake augment)
Nova (Slow everything to a snail's pace and then blow everything up, or speed it up if you're impatient)
Wukong (Just never die and hit people with a big stick)

Some of these take more investments than others. If you want a truly swag Spore Saryn you're going to have to slap a lot of stuff on her and build weapons specifically for it, and Resonating Quake Banshee takes several Primed mods to make work.

I don't know whether to get Rhino or not, or even where to grind for his parts. Anyone play on Xbone? My "friends" made me get an Xbone for this shit and now i'm the only one left playing it. One of them even spent $200 like, a week before he quit. They kept complaining that I was "max level" on Volt, with two weapons, when they had been jumping between 5 different frames and loadouts, dividing the experience to each.

You can grind Jackal on Venus for him.

Oh shit, your life is suffering.

That's funny when you can go from unranked to 30 in one mission.

You're overestimating the power of HIGH NOO- Peacemaker. Peacemaker's most effective when you've got a screening team and a steady supply of energy. However, high efficiency and duration gives near invulnerability with Shatter Shield, and lets Shooting Gallery act as auto-CC against melee. If you can use weapons, this offers way more defence (and offence) than Peacemaker.

Mesa naturally has good defense with Shatter Shield, and now that Shooting Gallery actually makes sense she can perform well with weapons, but the Peacemaker buff was genuinely amazing.

You can blast through Level 135 Heavy Gunners like nothing now with a properly built secondary and Mesa.

Oh man that was a fun sortie
never PUG'ing that shit again goddamn

Also, the trick to Kela is more or less brute force and invincibility. Frost is nice, but not mobile enough. Valkyr is probably the best at taking her down- as long as you can do enough damage before Valkyr's hysteria becomes unsustainable, you should be fine. Rhino is another good choice, and I think even Volt can work.

Why would you bother even addressing the lore errors? The whole thing is tumblr-tier high school nonsense. You could make up the same retarded accusations using a carrot and a waffle iron.

shit had to fucking soft lock right the fuck here. I'm too scared to restart hoping that it might just suddenly work.

Reminder that if you don't like operators or them popping up their little text boxes with their ugly faces, you can turn their voice off under audio and it'll prevent the popup entirely during missions.

Yeah. One of them in particular said "why are we bothering to play if you kill most of them anyway? You're basically playing the game for us!"

Aside from apparently not knowing the concept of covering fire or XP sharing, he isn't the best at games. He hasn't played anything aside from WoW in about a year.

Because the lore is much less subjective than the truth or quality of that person's argument. By showing they don't understand the game's lore, their arguments about the game's gender roles (as a product of lore) are invalidated, since they depend upon a correct understanding of the lore.

it's taking fucking forever to get hornet strike full. how do you guys get full mods that go up to rank 11?

Farm missions that drop 5-packs of R5 gold cores.

Hydroid isn't that bad for being on his own if you have Curative Undertow, he's invincible while underwater.

I can solo Sentients with my Ice Chroma Rage build, it's pretty great, the best frame for dealing with the Grineer too. I like how Vex Armor's damage boost effects every source of damage coming from you, including syndicate mods.

Badonkadonk, where the fuck have you been lately? I haven't seen you around the clan.

Also as for destiny I speak more in terms of light level progression, it fucking sucks.

wew lad

PSA for console players
This isn't hard to find or figure out, but worth the time to post here anyway. Baro ki'teer comes to consoles four rotations late when compared to PC. That means this week he is bringing primed point blank and primed pressure point. Both are excelent mods to have for yourself and for some easy plat later on. Also, nekros prime is coming, that means nyx is getting vaulted. Farm that bitch to make some plat out of her later.

Their entire reason for redoing the tower system into the current relic system was so they didn't have to vault anything else, since they can just come out with new relics with their drop tables baked in instead of modifying existing tower keys.

However, it's definitely not impossible for them to vault more stuff if they smell even more cash money dollars, which the previous unvaultings have definitely gotten them.

Consoles don't have relics yet. Also, I understood that frames/weapons don't get vaulted, but I'm gessing relics MIGHT get vaulted. So stock up on nyx parts anyway.

Relics are what's vaulted now. The Relics you have that have specific weapon/frame parts will never change their drops. Because of that, now when parts are vaulted, the Relics keep the same drops, and the parts that are irrelevant to the vaulted items get an entirely different key in drop tables that has the irrelevant parts from the relics that were vaulted. Which is why there's the Axi V3 key now, it has all the parts that were on now vaulted relics.

Relic***
My point is, you can stock up on Relics now, and they'll always and forever drop the same parts, it's just that new relics are added.

yeah im confused about this. is it possible to buy stuff like dakra prime or bo prime? I always hear people saying this shit makes em money but the only way i've found is to actually farm for them

You could've bought it when they unvaulted Mag Prime recently, in one large pack with Mag Prime and some Prime Accessories. It's a limited time thing, like the Prime Access packs themselves.

so it doesnt really make em money then since that shit is always like $100

It makes them huge stacks of cash. Every time you play public matches day 1 when a new Prime Access is out there's pubbie after pubbie with the Prime Access icon and a full set of new prime gear.

but… but… thats too much money..

uninstalling this game again. wonder how much longer till i reinstall it again.

is there a game like warframe that isnt a fucking grind fest?

no
play warframe

They got rid of the touch control bindings like 2 years ago.

For certain aspects of the combat? Sure.

As a whole package? Nope.

Although I was sure I read about a Warframe-type game being produced as competition. Wonder what it is.

is this chroma build good for solo

Yes, except you should replace that Energy Conversion with Rage if you have it, put Primed Continuity in that forma'd slot, and put Rage in the blank spot, replace Rage with Everlasting Ward or Intensify as needed, ie, only when you're playing with people. If you're not, Rage is one of the best ways to get energy for Chroma.
Also make sure you bring at least one item that you can heal yourself with, personally I either bring a weapon with Life Strike, or a sentinel with Medi-Ray.
Kubrow with healing ability fucking when?Raksa shield restore doesn't count.

This

Damn, wish I had blind rage. I have to make do with intensify instead. Also, I used to have Rage, and dropped it after getting my Zenurik to 3 energy/second, put an augment in it's slot, usually vexing retaliation. All in all, chroma is a lot of fun, and quite efficient. But goddamn it really needs 5 forma to work, at least.

So brash!

He is Lt.LETCH krill after all.

If you're willing to dump even more forma into Chroma, this is a good Cold Chroma build.

Rejuvenation + Mediray with a melee with Lifestrike available means you can just facetank things for hours.

ANNOUNCEMENT WENT OUT TEN MINUTES AGO
NYX PRIME TO BE VAULTED NEXT, THAT user EARLIER IN THE THREAD WAS RIGHT

These fucking jews, I swear.

warframe.com/news/last-chance-for-nyx-prime-relics

Which part? Nyx Prime being vaulted, or the fact that Perrin Sequence and New Loka now require ridiculously rare items for their last rank?

That was me DIO!, but yeah, it's like we thought, Nyx will be vaulted as usual on consoles, and on PC her keys will no longer drop. So it's just as we predicted.

Those are pretty much equivalent, actually.

Anyway, I know what I'm doing tonight.
FARMING KEYS, BECAUSE I GOT NONE! GODDAMN I FORGOT I DIDN'T HAD A SINGLE T3 EXTERMINATE!

All of it, really, but mainly them going against their stated intention in reworking the Void. At least they won't be altering the relics you already have like they did with Tower Keys in the past, but they want that vault money a little too badly.

Unfortunately, I think that means that the Frost Prime and Mag Prime Vaults sold like gangbusters.

So im pretty invested in this game. never gave a penny to them, but i took a break because it got stale.
i had everything except AW shit that i dont really care about.
i mastered every weapon keeping my favorites, etc. had every frame and every prime except excaliber prime.
had rare kubros, etc. even the leader of a clan.
so i take a break for about a year. atleast.
i come back and ive got some problems.

>Saryn MY LOVE can no longer nuke

but my multiple ember prime sets are now worth alot of money… so thats cool i guess.

and they left my tonkor alone…

Saryn does a lot more damage now on the whole and scales better than she did in the past with your regular Transient Fortitude Misama build.

Part of a rework to toggle energy costs, in that you now need efficiency and duration, if you completely nuke duration it'll jack the energy costs of your toggle up.

You can turn them off under audio options -→ Mute Operator, if you don't want to see them during a mission. Nothing I can do about seeing them during activation of your 5, but if you tap 5 again they'll go back in their hidey-hole faster.

Acquire Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds. Red crit harder than ever.

hehehe, i cant wait to farm nyx prime parts and then stop playing for 6 months, come back and charge people up the ass for it.

do you see me? i am the jew now.

not even close. my negative duration efficient build spam was capable of nuking wave 20 T4D. unless oyu know of a better build/strategy. the best i can find is people saying "use spores and an ignis to spread them, while focusing on duration and range."

for an effigy build? i'll look into that i guess…

is it still worth using split chamber?
do those drop normally from certain enemies? or what… i guess i'll look into them. but in my experience its worth it to just stick to status instead of crit. as long as you have that 125% unless you can get ALOT more than 125 its not worth a slot.

i just started again 2 days ago… i fucking hate what they did to the story. it makes 0 sense. the orikin knew they were kids and thus knew how to destroy them. they were just kids afterall right? and now when they say "they were changed in the void" it means nothing.

Here's my Saryn build. What you do is Molt, charge your Mutalist Cernos up, fire it at your Molt's feet, and spam Spore onto your Molt, which propagates it throughout the level. Reapply the Mutalist Cernos gas cloud and Molt as necessary.

It's not weird for me to get 500-1000 more kills than people per mission.

Of course, Multishot is just pure +damage on every single weapon.

Also, if the level is big you can swap Power Drift for Cunning Drift.

If you're not running Zenurik Overflow you might have a serious energy problem running a maxed Blind Rage. Vitality or Regenerative Molt wouldn't be a bad idea in its place, or you can just run a lower-level Blind Rage.

>one that only works if you actually have energy and you charge an enemy
This is a joke, right? Both Medi-ray and Rejuvenation even when used together replaces health ridiculously slowly, certainly not fucking fast enough to warrant using Rejuvenation in your Aura slot, use that shit for something actually useful, like Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption, or Energy Siphon.

I knew it. Good thing I only have two more parts to get before I can build my gold plated waifu.

You should have 4 energy/sec from Zenurik's Energy Overflow providing you with energy, so you don't need Rage, and thus can afford more stats.

I don't know why you wouldn't be using Zenurik if you're running solo because you wouldn't need Vazarin for team revives, and if you're Chroma you wouldn't need Naramon because you can tank instead of going invisible.

There's definitely an extra forma in there for no reason, yes.

If what you care about is solo sustainability without using restores, then Rejuv+Mediray will keep you going for quite some time as a Cold Chroma, given your overall effective health. A single Corrosive Projection would be fine, but it's not going to have nearly the same effect as 4x, you're not going to need Shield Disruption for the same reason, and Energy Siphon went the way of the dinosaurs as soon as the Focus system came out.

I say this as a person that has a dash polarity for just about everyone else's aura slot, but if you're building a frame to run on your own, Rejuv with Cold Ward will help you more than many other auras.

You did not say that in your post, and I haven't cared enough to actually get that tree's perks up yet.
Also I use Unairu currently for armor reductions on melee hits, and the armor bonus you can get from the perk proceeding that Fuck enemy armorI'm hoping they buff the tree soon, I'm too lazy to grind up another pool
What I do is use Steel Charge and a Nikana Prime with Life Strike, along with Mighty Blows, using nothing but my melee weapon, I can still restore ~100-400 damage every strike from my Nikana no matter the enemy. What I'm saying is, if you have a great melee weapon with Life Strike, you not only don't need Rejuvenation, but it's a complete waste of an aura slot at that point compared to literally anything else useful. Even with Zenurik energy restores rather than Unairu armor debuff, why the fuck would you choose to use something so ridiculously unneeded. Life Strike alone adds more than enough health for you to just tank through everything, not to fucking mention if you bring something like the Prisma Dual Cleavers with their syndicate mod, then buff their damage through Vex Armor, which you should constantly be spamming right on top of Cold Ward. Judgment damage is buffed through Vex Armor too btw

Fuck I just found out Vexing Retaliation augment's range scales DOWN with power range. WTF, every vex amor needs duration, and thus sacrifices range. Yet another useless augment for chroma.

I tried building range on me, losing flow, but the damn thing still had like 7m range, it barely works. Unless I'm going melee, which maybe was the intention from the beginning.

is atlas good

He's not hot, though.

Does the Torrid work with this strategy?

Supose I have a 75% plat discount.
Is it worth it buying the 180$ one?
It comes out as 45$ and I never put plat in the game.
But 4300 plat is a whole lot of potatoes.

Could any of the male Warframes be considered "hot"?

dont buy plat. just farm nyx. come back in a few months and sell it to people for 800p+.

im sitting on 3 ember prime sets. boltor prime sets, latron prime sets, and frost prime sets.

i have over 1000p and if i need more i can quickly make bank in the market being a complete jew.

wtf do you even buy with that much plat? people on the market are willing to get rid of shit for really cheap. i just bought primed continuity for 30p…. honestly the 1m credits are worth more to me than the 30p.

IMO a better idea would be for the Holla Forums clan to grind for the relics that drop Nyx's parts rather than using all your relics now when you won't be able to regain them. Do this up until she's Vaulted, then start making her relics Radiant and getting the parts. Namely, you're going to want the relics that drop her Chassis and Helmet, because they're the rarest items in her set.
Do that, and you won't have to scramble for the parts anymore, and you can take your time farming her shit.

r8 my kubrow
Just Forma'd my Chroma, that's why it has so little health

wait. doesnt nyx shit just drop in the void? i havnt farmed for her since she was "prime access"

Don't really have time to play Warframe that long.
I love the game, but I got other stuff I have to do. Or other games I also like to play.
From my point of view, 45$ is like buying a new game with a slight discount.
Since I never put money on it, 45$ seems a good price for this game, since it has given me many, many hours of fun.
I do understand why some people would want to NOT give money to DE, since there's a ton of bad blood there from the stories I heard.
But on the other hand, I'm just a player with a small dojo for me and a brother, and the game provided me what a game should provide: fun.

Farming Nyx doesn't seem worthwhile for me, since I'd need 3 other players with the right relics. And to get those, it's a lot of grinding for them. That's the kind of autism I'll respect in other players (it is after all and impressive amount of dedication) but not something I want to commit too.
I just farm random relics and open them up like Kinder eggs to see what I get.
Sometimes it's a neat toy. Sometimes it's one of those shitty cardboard puzzles.

When's the last time you even played? Nothing actually drops in the Void anymore. You can get there without Keys (They're called Relics now) too.

Who do I talk to for a clan invite?

last time i played ember prime was about to be vaulted… so i loaded up on ember sets. i just started playing again like 2-3 days ago.

fuck what they did to my chroma, fuck what they did to my saryn, fuck what they did to my dread, fuck what they did to excalibur., and fuck that stupid kid living in my ships basement.

shit doesnt even make sense. "haha we overthrew the orokin, somehow. even though they knew we were just kids and knew exactly where we physically were and could have easily torched our ugly faces" "and the void didnt transform us at all" "and we're no longer beings of energy that control a warframe" "we shitty robot anime now"

do they have a sailor schoolgirl outfit i can pay real actual money to get?

if you dont have alot of spare time to play games, you should probably pick a good game to play. warframe is fun… but its a time sink.

One could say that Ash is smoking hot.

ayy LOL!

It's a disposable income thing. If you have the spare money to spend on Warframe and feel good about doing so, dropping $45 with a 75% coupon (or even a 50%) is the most effective use of your time. But if you don't have that income, Prime farming for plat trades is the most effective use of your time. Both approaches are right - hell, extreme haves are what enable the extreme have-nots - so it's about maximizing your enjoyment in the game given your situation.

I'd be gar for Loki Prime.

There's apparently a vote going on to decide Darvo's next great deal.
Choices are Banshee Soprano skin, Trinity Deluxe Skin, and the Oberon Feyarch Collection.
Vote for the Trinity pack, I want that Kubrow armor damnit.

picture decided not to post apparently.

Voted for Oberon. I want ack/brunt and paris skins oberon can suck a dick for all I care, he's awful But I'll buy any that wins

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tenno Dojo, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Orokin, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the tenno way and I’m the top sniper in the entire tenno. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this solar system, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Loki spies across the solar system and your orbiter is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in void energy, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my dojo and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the galaxy, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit furax all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Do you have your cat scans done? Might want to check that opinion until after your cats scans are done; Oberon's new passive from SotR makes neutral NPCs friendly. Takes him from "meh" tier to "Loki" tier until you have the cats you want.

MUH DICK VOTE FOR THAT SHIT

Yes

If any of you guys is in the PS4 version I have 2 Raska Lotus imprints and I don't want them, tell me if you want them ( for free )

Best Warframe.
Fight me.

I think that you uploaded the wrong picture my fellow user, that's clearly not Ivara

Enough with your huzbandoframes.

Whoops, didn't third reply was meant for , not 10344172.

oy vey

Okay, I think it's kinda late but how alive is the InfinityGrind clan?
And how do I get into it?

Infinitygrind is as ded as most clans in this game with like no more than 5 to 10 people on at a time, but the people who are regulars in it are good people who aren't total faggots. If you wanna get in, leave your in game name in this thread and as soon as I see it I'll try to add you.

I fucking hate Ashfags so much.

Wew

So, when are these offers start selling? Now? Tomorow?

I think in about half an hour, when the Pyra Syandana sale ends. If not then, then in a few days maybe? Also, Trinity won with ~4% lead.

I was simply channeling my inner Carlos, user. No need to lump me in with the other faggots.

It looks like it's not happening until tomorrow, the Pyra Syandana sale just ended, and now the Zhuge is on sale.
Also Baro will be here in 23 hours, so stock up on Ducats and sheeeiit.

xXxAnimeweedlordxXx and my friend, Genymede

here, just checked the site, it's not 20 minutes remaining, it's 20 hours.

Voting ends tomorow, merchandise is available through weekend.

Rhino Prime sexist frame.

You use the weirdest spelling of Nova I have ever seen fam.

Her thighs don't hold a candle to Rhino Prime's, though.

Did they buff first ability of Atlas ?
I am managing to kill or damage multiples niggas in one hit, thats pretty good.
Finally i can punch my way to get those prime parts

anybody else waiting for a samus warframe to be made?
grapple beam
arm cannon
morph ball
screw attack

Silly user, we already got those things more or less
Grapple beam - Valkyrie
Arm cannon - Nova, Volt, Ember, the list goes on.
Morph Ball - Atlas
Screw Attack - Zephyr
What new thing would a samus frame bring to the game we don't already have? Aside from even more brainless Nintendo fanboys?

silly user all metroid fans want is for metroid to cut ties with nintendo

Technically the arm cannon can just be supplemented by a weapon. Although for now, the Gammacor is the closest thing I can think of that fits, but I would be surprised if DE don't eventually add something like an arm cannon as a primary eventually.

no, that'd be the sonicor

Trinity won
Her lobster butt is no more. Also my dog will look cool as shit

No, no. He's right.

BARO KI'TEER IS HERE
Pic related are what he currently has.
Also, if you got here within a half-hour of him appearing you could've gotten the Mara Detron and Machete Wraith along with Primed Heavy Trauma and some other mods for slightly more expensive prices, this was apparently a bug, and they've fixed it now.

My pictures are fucking up a lot nowadays.

I am so fucking glad I never paid money for this piece of shit

bump10

WHY THE FUCK IS BARO IN THE FUCKING ORCUS RELAY SO I HAVE TO BE MR 8 TO GO BUY HIS SHIT

god fucking dammit theres always one major red flag

tfw im slowly starting to see the appeal of frame porn, but didn't fall to the dark sideyet

What was added since that parkour update?

user, the Sonicor is a wrist launcher, not something that fits over your arm (or hand in Gammacor's case)

i get it atleast once every 3 weeks

nec10

Is the Mara Detron any good? I don't know if I should get it at the price it's currently at. I have the Ducats, I just don't know if it's worth it.

I think he meant he wanted all of them on 1 character since most frames tend to have 1 cool move and the rest are boring passives or boring damage bursts.

it's just a stronger detron, go ahead and take one for fun since there aren't really any endless missions in game anymore.

I wish i could just email some random warframe employee and be like
"I logged in during the dex event this year and didnt receive any of the dex weapons. was I not supposed too?" Cause im pissed since ive played this game a lot and missed the days to get em

Do it. Let us know if it worked, so we can do it too.

>implying removing "Tumblr" for the filename makes a difference

you sly dog, was it the "inline"?

new thread