German Girl Goes Full 14/88

This girl is crypt0fascist and almost just openly fashist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.

UPDATE 7/9/17
youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc

RageAfterStorm's White identity shitshow that exposed her agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate the normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!

JUST CUT IT OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM
youtube.com/watch?v=kszdc0vqIng
youtube.com/watch?v=zA4XyRcqIpc
youtube.com/watch?v=XnPnAJeVuvw
youtube.com/watch?v=6_a2lCTq70A
theguardian.com/world/feedarticle/10072567
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOOK VERY CLOSELY

Here you can tell she possesses a much more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like cryptomales (not tranies, but almost like them mentally)

I know she's cancer, it's why I'm exposing her

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

>CHECK OUT THIS VAGINA ON JEWTUBE SAYING REDPILLEDâ„¢ STUFF! FUCKING BASED!

Just like Evalion, right?

Did you even read the thread?

One look at her is all I needed. All fields.

need i say it?

btw the SSame tranny psychology and brain type can be seen in Lauren Southern.

Cryptofascist Tara McCarthy has even gone so far as to ADMIT OPENLY that she thinks "more like a man" than a typical female body individual.

RAGEAFTERSTORM ADMITS TO BEING A RACIST IN THIS VIDEO WHICH IS NOT YET TAKEN DOWN
BTW this is a video still up in which she basically admits to being a complete fucking White identity fanatic and talks about having more WHITE POWER and DEPORTING ALL NONWHITES OUT OF EUROPE and how "SHE ONLY WANTS A WHIiiTE BABY"
youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM

FUCK STORMFAGS

fuck this nazi hoe

Yeah, but its absolute shit, so I figured I'd just ridicule it instead.

Reported for bumping e-celeb shill thread.

reported

0.02 shekels have been deposited to your account

fine half anglo half german

still a fascist rightwing etremist slut. The bitch said Hitler was good for Germany. Fuck her.

Holy shit I didn't even notice that you're namefagging as a lolberg to boot.

Remember folks:
With Jews, you lose.

Borders are just another government scam

youtube.com/watch?v=kszdc0vqIng (Borders are just another government scam)

Libertarian Viewpoints on Immigration, Gay Marriage and Abortion

youtube.com/watch?v=zA4XyRcqIpc (Libertarian Viewpoints on Immigration, Gay Marriage and Abortion)

Ron Paul: "Libertarianism is the enemy of all racism"

youtube.com/watch?v=XnPnAJeVuvw (Ron Paul: "Libertarianism is the enemy of all racism")

"Libertarian is the enemy of all racism, because racism is a collectivist idea. Its that, you put people in category, you say "Well blacks belong here, and whites here, and women here", but we don't see people in forms, or, uh, or gays, you don't have rights because you're gays or women or minority, you have rights because you're an individual. So we see people strictly as individuals, and we get these individuals in a natural way, so its exactly opposite of all collectivism, and its absolutely anti-racism, because we don't see it in those terms."

"What to Do about Immigration: Full Debate" | LearnLiberty

youtube.com/watch?v=6_a2lCTq70A ("What to Do about Immigration: Full Debate" | LearnLiberty)

Ron Paul: Immigration not solved by barbed wire, guns

Ron Paul is Anti-Racist

Ron Paul: I have always made it clear, and will continue to do so, that my message is based on the rights of all people to be treated equally.
Any type of racism or anti-Semitism is incompatible with my philosophy.
Ludwig von Mises, the great economist whose writing helped inspire my political career, was a Jew who was forced to leave his native Austria to escape the Nazis.

> Therefore, for me to advance anti-Semitism in any way would be a betrayal of my own intellectual heritage.

- Ludwig von Mises, Nation, State, and Economy, page 10

- Ludwig von Mises, Human Action, page 87

- Ludwig von Mises, The Ultimate Foundation of Economic Science, page 81

- Ludwig von Mises, Liberalism, page 139

- Ludwig von Mises, Omnipotent Government, page 263

- Tom Woods, Liberty and Immigration

- Official Libertarian Political Platform, 2004 election cycle

Remember goyim, that race is a social construct and the state has no right to decide who does anything. Vote lolbergsteinian.

Fucking whore is fascist tool who needs to burn.

BTW this board is now rightful Bolshevik clay

half anglo
half german
all jewish

Fuck off namefag.

who cares if she was part jewish? maybe it would not make her become a total racist idiot. Fuck racism. Race realism is true. RACISM IS NOT

Reported

Jew.

sure is summer in here

Self-checked for this is now an anti-jew thread.

Learn to sage, faggot.

OLDFAG Holla ForumsACK HERE FROM THE FIRST EXODUS WHERE DO I DONATE TO THIS NAZI GIRL

You're a rightwing extremist piece of shit. fuck all identity politics. I am truthnuking 4pol and now even 8pol with pro-liberty indiidualism

Fuck your stoneage-tier primitive tribalistic collectivist bullshit

We are way evolved beyond this

fucking kys

Yeah, even if they repent they still get the rope.

Satan please go

Fuck off namefag.

This is one of gayest Leftynigger threads in a while. Not only do they think that Holla Forums gives a shit about this degenerate jewess bandwagoning poser e-celeb cunt, but they think making a thread calling her a fascist will somehow rustle jimmies.

Leftyniggers outdoing their own stupidity once again.

Don't donate she is a globalist D&C tool like all racists, just like David Duke and BLM

You people are called rightwing SJWs for a reason.

You're just reverse SJWs. Fuck ff.

bump

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

Gass yourself namefag.

Doing God's work, user.

Dude she is openly promoting antisemitic hate FOR ALL JEWS

I hate Bolshevik Jews but fuck u if you target ALL RANDOM JEWS WHO ARE JUST PEOPLE

Fucking identity politics is so sickening.

Did Alex Jones find his way here? Or is this his down syndrome looking son?

rachfag has returned
yfw newfags dont even know what that means

There are no good Jews.

I'm truthnuking you assclowns with pro-liberty individualism

White identity Nazism is a globalist psyOp to spark civil war 2.0 and WW3 and create the next Soviet union

ALL EXTREMISM IS CANCER

NAZISM IS JUST WHITE COMMUNISM

FUCK COLLECTIVISM

I WONT LET U SHUT ME DOWN

BUMP

Wew lad

Some faggot is ODing on Jonestein's vitality special.

LIBERTY MUST TAKE A BACKSEAT TO DUTY OR THE NATION CANNOT AND WILL NOT ENDURE

try harder

I don't believe all that conspiracy theory shit, but if you think BLM and Natsoc White supremacism are just EXPLODING LIEK CRAZY RIGHT NOW for no reason, YOU'RE INSANE

THIS IS ALL PLANNED AND YOU ARE TOOLS

THE GLOBALISTS WANT U TO BE RACIST

FUCKING WAKE UP

Wew lad.

The holocaust never happened, but it will

NATURE WANTS US TO BE RACIST

AND OUR EYES ARE OPEN

I;m trying very hard because I care about you clowns.

I was a Nazi last year before a real world meetup with some of you woke me up. I realized it's an evil materialist worldivew to be racist

EMBRACE THE SOUL/MIND/SPIRT

REJECT THE BLOOD/MEAT/DNA OF RACIAL MATERIALISM

BUMP

FUCK OFF LOLBERG OUR MOVEMENT IS WE WINNING THROUGH MEMES AND WE WILL LAST THE 8 YEARS AND KALA YUGA IS ENDING ON 2025 AND THAT IS WHEN BARRON TRUMP TAKES OVER AND DECLARES EMPEROR

DAY OF ROPE IS COMING FOR YOU LOLBERGERS

Sage.

Reported again

THE GLOBALISTS WANT U TO BE RACIST, THATS WHY THEY PRACTICE JUDAISM U IDIOT

JUDAISM IS JUST A SCAM TO MAKE THE WORLD TRIBAL AND INTOLERANT TO CAUSE WAR AND DESTRUCTION

THE TALMUD IS LITERALLY THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO

EVEN LENIN SAID THEY WILL USE RACIAL TENSION TO BRING A NEW SOVIET UNION ABOUT

WAKE UP

YOUR JEW GOD HAS NO POWER HERE

Sage lad.

>Falling for (((Esther tactics)))

I don't want you fucks to die. I'm crying for you fuckers. You are lost

I USED TO BE LIKE YOU, I BELIEVED IN "MUH RACIAL IDENTITY AND MUH NS"

I EVOLVED OUT OF IT

EVOLVE YOUR MIND

REJECT THE FLESH

RACISM IS JUST ANOTHER FORM OF MATERIALISM (COLLECTIVIST COMMUNISM)

WAKE

UP

YOUR JEWISH RHETORIC HAS NO POWER HERE

fuck off nazi

This is low effort as fuck

Sage faggot.

YOUR JEWISH MIND HAS NO POWER HERE

THIS.SOON WE WILL BUILD BOATS AND TRAVEL THE WORLD TO RAPE THE UNRULY WHITE WOMEN AND TEACH THEM A LESSON,ENGLAND BOWED DOWN TO OUR VIKING DICKS NOW THE WORLD WILL

YOUR JEWISH TEARS HAVE NO POWER HERE

We reject this peace.
The peace you want so bad would destroy us completely.

I was in a IRL Natsoc group and it was disgusting. Racism is braincancer. I realized the NS just want to use us as meat and gun fodder for their massive racewar

YOUR POLITICS NEEDS TO START FROM LOVE

NOT HATE

I'm not a Jew. I hate Judaism, but not all Jews are bad people.

>>>/trs/

I'll just sit and watch the underage virgins x the oldfags once agains discussing about the newest female ecelebs.
There is no better D&C tactic than throwing pussy in a pit full of desperate thirsty virgins, and like it or not, Holla Forums is full of them.

This is a good example of the terrible shit the alt-kike tries to push

I USED TO BE A STUPID WHITE NATIONALIST FAGGOT LIKE YOU GUYS, THEN MY MIND EVOLVED. I DROPPED MY LIES AND OPENED UP MY SOUL

YU PEOPLE ARE LOST AND YOU NEED TO WAKE UP

PLEASE HEED MY WORDS.

Just another "Jennifer's Body"

You utter nigger, stop LARPing. We all know your true face.

The time for peace is over. The jews have dug their own graves.