scorn-game.com/
alexandreev.com/artworks
alexandreev.deviantart.com/gallery/
pbskids.org/clifford/games/
lmgtfy.com/?q=ninja theory new game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

da fuck?

would play it just for the gore

isnt there a soul-like mouse game that recently came out?

Not clifford puppy days game

Im sold on anything mecha

Paintings are the worst, least effective form of art next to video games.

Motion picture and poetry are still the best form of art. Music is decent.

Shame that Valkyrie Chronicles is the only one that delivers on this.

How does it feel to have absolutely no fantasy whatsoever

What kind of movies are we talking about? If it's just an exploration of carefully put-together scenery, with no story, no characters, nothing that a conventional movie would have, I'd agree.

Are there any games with retro futurism style?

Wait a second…

You mean like fallout 4?

isn't that dieselpunk?

You disgust me

Have you watched any Tarkovsky film? Scenery plays a big part of the story, yet somehow feels like it has a different story to tell. It's extremely well put together unlike most films out there where scenery is just a backdrop prop.

No, nuclearpunk. Dieselpunk would be something like Mad Max.

Anything Michael Moorcock related , he's criminally overlooked

books count , right?

More like crap

Go watch Andrei Rublev, mang.

disgusting

I think you mean atompunk. All I know is that they are not the same thing. Fallout is post-apocalyptic 1940's/WWII shit. Retro futurism is post-war 1950/1960's idea of what the future will have in store for us. Think about The Jetsons.

Fallout is retro-futuristic, it's just also post-apocalyptic

Now that's the kind of shit I would like to see in a horror game. Most monsters are far too normal to creep me out by their looks. That picture also makes me imagine a game with procedural monster generation.

Then I don't like post-apocalyptic

No its not. Any genre with punk implies a DIY aesthetic and themes of independence, which fallout is all about.
A retro futuristic fallout would be something like the Flintstones.

How the fuck do you figure that? Fallout is just

I love the whole idea of fantasy-meets-modern-civilization. Only games I can name that does it are Final Fantasy XV and Resonance of Fate.

What about a game set in Imperial Russia before commies ruined everything?

Maybe the artstyle could immitate the works of artists like Shishkin, Repin or Aivazovsky?

I assume there are some RTS games that let you play as Russia though they seldom explore the culture of that era.
I would really like an RPG game set in that era that would properly explore the culture of honor and tradition that was so prevalent in European countries at that time.

Modern games and movies usually portray that time so naively, its sad.

I think we just had a thread on this.

Now post simple art that you want made into a videogame.

Commies ruined a lot of things, but they didn't sprout out of nothingness. Russians have always had pretty terrible rulers now and then.

how would you make a coffee cup into a game retard

Nichijou based coffee shop.

Have anyone posted Beksiński?
here we go.

Posting painting which represents want I from such game.
Large weird looking areas to explore set in some fucked up world with lot of monsters that won't be a treat but make you shit your pants nonetheless.
Also if there won't be "Katedra" from Tomasz Bagiński movie this game will be failure in my eyes.

Also DoW3 with Beksińsky style never-ever.

Also this.
Especially last pic and on PC.

I would like a comfy open world adventure game that takes place in this type of world.

Want more pics of this guy just got to his site: simonstalenhag.se/

Might as well post The Cathedral because it is example how you should do stuff from Beksiński paintings.

My nigga

Him and Alex Ries are my fucking idols.

I would also say we need more Syd Mead though the majority of cyberpunk in todays media is a rip off of Blade runner, which Syd Mead worked on, beside that however he has a lot more amazing cool sci-fy stuff.

If I can't come up with it myself, at least being "inspired" by it can't be bad.

Have some /tg/ stuff that's not just a nice fantasy place (impossible physics/geometry/architecture/etc)

Only hope so far.
Tormentum have nothing to do with Beksiński besides developers saying it was "inspired" by him.

Checked and posting more scenery you might enjoy it.

scorn-game.com/
forgot video on the other reply

let me post some Syd Mead

"Her" sorta is retro future.

patrician taste

Fallout WAS retro-future before the apocalypse.

That is a game though, its terraria.

Also this thread has literally nothing to do with game and if you disagree you are grasping at straws.

Syd Meat is pretty cool. Pic 4 is original concept for Nostromo of Alien. He also designed Sulaco. And he was the major inspiration of Mass Effect before Bioware fucked it up.

This hits on my most neglected fetish. I really hope it's good.

Despite being LOLSORANDUMB humor, RA has some pretty damn good art and atmosphere

(checked)
Nice.

fuck off rulecuck

sounds like generic shit tbh, fam, though I like the parodies of classical art in the second picture

reminds me of Gone with the Blastwave

Made by the same guy if I'm not mistaken.

True but STALKER didn't really vary too much in the types of environment you come across. It was certainly comfy but a lot of it was abandoned factory buildings, destroyed homes and open areas to walk around on your way to factory buildings and destroyed homes with the occasional underground bunker.

Isn't that 5th one actually from a game? Killzone Shadow Fall, right?

yea it reminds me of that one demo played on e3 or something 1 or 2 years ago to which Sonyggers have been jerking themselves.

Mount and Blade With Fire and Sword.

Technically Paladin's Quest and Panzer Dragoon exist already.

Votoms (the first image) had a few games and the second image is from a game. Armored Core.

post discarded

Why would you want that?

Sugar, sugar

Reminds me of hotline miami

I was gonna post that first one.

Classic styled sci-fi and/or space barbarians.

ayy I was just watching that
coolhole pls go

got a pdf for the book?

i want a liru sequel where you can fuck her in the ass

Finally,men of patrician taste

Holy shit thats some good animation.

I'm glad the artist took the time to animate the boob jiggle on corpses.

You want a highway and a park?

pic 2, 5 can be done in Minecraft or Terreria
pic 4 is just a futuristic Warmachine.

Looks like Rivendale, but on a PC-89

I need to know more about this

pic 1: Myst
pic 2: Pokemon BUT WITH GUNS
pic 3: GoT fighter
pic 4: L4D mod.
pic 5: MonHon

I dunno, a Viking Burial Sim?

Cossacks?

First or third-person video game set during the turbulent years of 450 AD and onwards.

It's in a sense similar to Ryse but it's about the fall of the Western Roman Empire and it's protagonist would be some sort of Roman soldier who is trying to hold back that barbarians from the limes(border defenses) of the Empire but as areas most important keep falling or are more threatened to fall you are forced or recalled to these important provinces.

Throughout the game your character struggles with his/her loyalties and is tempted and offered with many different things, to be able to take over a single province to start their own kingdom and rule over the leftover romans and incoming barbarians, or to desert the Empire and join a barbarian tribe as some sort of lucrative position with power over barbarians but in their lands with their people only, or you can keep up the fight for Rome but all the while the West rips itself to pieces and in the end of a epic battle between the last of Western Rome and barbarians Probably either Ostrogoths or Franks maybe others it doesn't matter a whole lot , the protagonist escapes on a small ship with some, not all, of their trusted soldiers bound for Thessalonik, from there onto Constantinople to report to the Magister militum, who in turn grants the protagonist an audience with the Emperor.

the games sequel if it's good is set during or at the start of the Renovatio Imperii and the protagonist is a distant relative of the amazing hero from the first game

Now this game I don't know what kind of genre it would be, RPG sounds good but it would have to satisfy with quests in each village and city, each fort and camp you find yourself in would have to be more than some radiant bullshit. Perhaps similar to Dragon Age: Origins but with more content. Otherwise if it's just a slasher it'd be a fucking Ryse clone. Not that I wouldn't enjoy the story but that's about all the game is good for, and that's only one, maybe two playthroughs. A strategy game is out of the question because that's either Total War Attila or Europa Universalis: Rome.

Any suggestions? I just came up with this idea this morning oddly enough so this thread is primely timed.

This thread just shows me how truly creatively bankrupt the game industry in general is

It's sad, even the ones that do get something right end up having many many shortcomings.

You don't need a video game for that, just join an Orthodox church and repent. Then when you die you can play perfect videogames forever.

Not really, the Industry CAN be creative until develpment gets scrapped and thrown away, look at destiny, it looked rad as fuck in concept art but it got gutted so bad it ended up like shit.

Anybody just have a folder full of Syd Mead's stuff? That's practically what I want.

I'm talking about the finished product, my bad.

I saw artwork of Metroid Prime the other day.
I was….speechless.

You know if Bungie has stuck to Halo maybe we wouldn't have the ectopic pregnancy that was Halo 4 & 5

i still place a lot of blame on the consumers who keep buying the same shit every year.

are you trying to trick babies?

No, I'm trying to baptize them

to be fair, the game still looked pretty cool, it was just as fun as getting fucked with a red hot cattle prod and had no content was the problem.

Unfortunately so, they are the ones who gives these people power.

are you gonna chop their dicks?

No

Could have been more, but they really should have not tried to make it as a FPS gunz blazing RPG.

Shame really, it seemed pretty cool and it screamed lore everywhere that was pretty neat and I loved how the opening was modern day manned mission to mars.

Wayne Barlowe is fucking awesome. Would definitely love to see his work get turned into a game.

bullshit

:^)

I LOVE these guys to death.

Supreme taste. One of my favorite art styles.

these look like concept are for some alien/blade runner crossover. very cool stuff.

Good.

That's what you get, you wojack jerking fucking faggot.
You deserve to suffer.

Yo, may be a weeaboo and/or closeted furry, but you're lying if you don't think the scenery in those drawings is fucking rad

Take out the catgirls and you got a deal!

cyberpunk future SWAT door-kicking action

I should've known Holla Forums would have no understanding of basic aesthetics but shit, nothing could've prepared me for this thread

Show us good aesthetics then.

well go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of

It is bait. Besides few animus art people posted art here is solid. Guy just wrote it to piss you off.
Good bait but bad troll.

Posting some good armour because it is good and I want more Bretonnia knights in games.
I also found it on tumblr so I might as well trigger few people who come here just to get triggered.

I applaud your taste but how would you feel about something more toned down I.E. chainmail and leather in the beginning of Dark Ages? Like

Oh, I'm not saying there hasn't been anything good posted in this thread.

All have pretty good taste, for example. There's more but I can't be arsed to find everything. Anyhow, this thread utterly disgust me because Holla Forums always tries to talk about art like it actually knows anything about it ever since some faggot introduced halfchan Holla Forums to Beksinski. The obligatory generic fantasy / sci f / cyberpunk posters are all there too of course, thinking there aren't thousands of games that fit the shit aesthetic they propagate. The whole discussion on dieselpunk and retro-futurism is what killed me though. Why even discuss something with someone if it's something you know literally nothing about?

Imagine how you feel when your normalfag friends try to talk to you about gameplay mechanics while they obviously don't have even the slightest understanding of them.

Yeah, yeah, heard it before.

nah i'm a bluff ol' traditionalist , i have hardcopies

I want a Bayonetta like Donkey Kong game where you fight big jungle creatures

Gorillas are literally 15-20 times stronger than people so it would totally work.

Damn dude. You got em'. Bag it and tag it.

here's the guys homepage.
alexandreev.com/artworks

his deviantart page has more artwork, though.
alexandreev.deviantart.com/gallery/

i like knights

What is Daiteikoku
Never ever

I know you're upset, but how do you feel about

I have gotten no input from thread, and you seem like a smart user.

Like I said, show us something good. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm asking you to participate and show us what you like and know.

Reminds me of Paul Luther's section in Eternal Darkness. It was awesome.

I already thought up an entire game for these pictures, mechanics, story, and all.

I want it to be real.

I probably could make it real if I didn't go for super realistic graphics. Shit, I know just the art style I would want.

☧ Χαλάζι ☧

Absolutely silly!

A bit like evolved only go you around trashing bases, and small villages instead of just running around like a faggot. Fighting other giant monsters, mechs, and the occasional team of super bounty hunters.

im not an actual knight, i just think they are cool

Pretty sure he read it.
He's just repeating: contribute or fuck off.

Really making cool looking knights is good thing but making it realistic is second important thing. Bretonia is not only land of honourable knights it is also land of poorest peasants and famine.

And I must say it only makes it better.

No it is just bait.
If it wasn't he would easily say what is wrong or post than what he did. Or I might be mistaken and he actually knows something and just came here and said what we are posting is shit, then he is a faggot and you should care about him even less.

It is wrong thread to say it. It has nothing to do with actual art. This is idea thread where instead of an idea you post some picture.
But yeah I must say most pictures here were already made into a game, maybe on lesser scale.

Educate yourself, so that you may become knighted in knowledge.

A Gladiator game where you build a stable of Gladiators.

Really the only thing I dislike about your pictures are the samurai swords on full plate knights. Pic two specifically.

Whatever you say, friendo.

If you don't see the subhuman-tier discussions in this thread just read through it again.

Yes, user, that's the way the world works.

Oh come on dude, it looks cool, who cares?

Well, there's Gladius.
Mixed bag of a game though.

It looks misplaced and ham-fisted.

Throw a falchion if you want the curved aesthetic, but samurai swords belong on an island.

I want to play Hitler's Art Academy where he did actually get accepted and your entire mission is to draw Pro-Germany Propaganda and to not get kicked out of school.

Also pic is what a fishing game should be, you'd fish up monsters, eldritch monstrosities, and perhaps forbidden tomes and you'd be graded on the quality of the specimen or item, how intact it is, and how many cans of beer you didn't consume.

beer should be used to keep your character just drunk enough so their mind doesn't melt in the face of eldritch horror

Rule of cool, bitch.

Isn't pic 1 basically what the last guardian is supposed to be?

Maybe beer prevents insanity at the cost of difficulty with the controls? So to catch the toughest monstrosity you have to go on a raging bender?

Well samurai had some armour so I cannot be bothered by armoured guy using katana besides the fact it doesn't fit each other.
Which is huge deal but I not really am talking about swords here.

that would certainly be amusing

Streumon stated that the sequel to EYE is going to be like SWAT 4 but on the side of the Feds rather than the Secreta

I also got the soundtrack for your game

mi nigga

Libertarian CATHOLIC morals, values, and ethics.

FTFY.

yeah that's what I was thinking, the more beer you consume the less chance you have of being corrupted by madness or something but your technique becomes sloppier with a higher chance of not-cthulu slipping away.

if you barely have any beer your characters stats for stuff like stamina for holding onto wiggling demi-gods or swimming tomes increases but so does the chance of madness which lowers your ability to perform significantly.

I'll work the specifics of an idea like this out for later.

here goes the thread

Why i posted this to summon fucking religious shitposters? No, you don't actually believe in Jesus, you believe in your religious systems, theologies and heresies.

Just fuck off

dang, and I'm not really finding it anywhere online. Looks pretty good though. Is it like a horror fantasy?

So much for your morals.

You seem to projecting to insidious levels here boy, I'm just gonna leave you inside that bubble, since you've most likely been conditioned since birth. This is the only thing you have to live for, so it would be ashamed to argue against what you hold dear.

Just promise me this, you'll remember me when you fall off that ivory tower.
Have some superior, conquistador art, christcuck.

Thats an adeptus arbites from warhammer 40k m8, think space, religius judge dredd.

Please god, give me a decent werewolf game that isn't "ur a human killing werewolves lol".

Morrowind's Bloodmoon expansion was baller as fuck, and other than Skyrim's lackluster Lycanthropy system I haven't had anything that satisfying since.

Well what are you looking for in a werewolf game? I never played Morrowind so that's unfamiliar territory to me.

Could you retards please watch what you post?
Do do realize we have the religious cuck that will shitpost any thread to death, right?
Remember all our autists:

-ass autist
-non-violent vegan schizoprenic autist
-christfag converter sperg autist

These three are always around and you're just asking for it if you trigger them.

Jesus fuck, imagine having christcucks argue against hyper-religious tumblr nuts.

"THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 GENDERS!!!"
"YOU ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL!"
"GOD DOESN'T EXIST"
"GOD DOES EXIST *spams a fuckload of images*"

It would be beautiful, but it would also mean the death of many threads.

Don't forget Holla Forums

Any werewolf game that lets you PLAY as a werewolf, preferably not the shitty wolfman kind. I want to feel powerful, involuntary or voluntary shifting doesn't matter, though I prefer the voluntary kind. Preferably I'd like something with packs, hell my ideal game would hardly involve humanity like in my pictures, though I'm not opposed to urban sprawling shit with a rampaging werewolf.

Man, I wish those Werewolf The Apocalypse games never got canceled, it's a shame they got canceled while Vampire and Hunter both got games.

Nah man, the schizo's cool. Isn't he always on topic?

Beyond good and evil is kind of like that.

Something like War of the Monsters but with gigantic statues.

it's exactly just as bad as you ardent believers in non-believing fedoras.

I'm not even entirely convinced he's schizo as opposed to just using Google Translate to both read and post.

ow the edge

r/athism vs the christfedoras, which autism will hold out?

I WANNA FIND OUT!

I agree, to an extent.

Of course. I'm just using the term which is currently starting to stick.

Christ the Redeemer vs Statue of Liberty

that's a fun idea user.

I like this pic.
It satisfy me both as fan of D2 necromancer and fan of Beksiński.

If anyone wants to know, the artist is Kris Verwimp.

In hoc post vinces user.
thanks.

Don't let the cover fool you , it's fantasy through and through with the only thing changing being which of the heroes - or rather version of the same hero- you decide to go with.
Hawkmoon has a strange post-apocalyptic story to it where magic and technology sorta blend and clash not much unlike Arcanum , Elric is dark fantasy and Corum is more akin to Celtic mythology ; there is an overarching universe that the author created with stories where his versions of the eternal champion (meaning Corum , Elric , Hawkmoon and one more nigga i keep forgetting) meet up across dimensions and engage in jolly cooperation and occasionaly meld together to create a strange Shiva/Alastor deity creature usually to take down some greater evil

It's all pretty autistic really but the worlds themselves are pretty interesting and detailed , the story is fairly decent for each book series the heroes are flawed enough each in their own way and there is the added bonus that all of Moorcock's heroes share things never end well for them

And it's not a matter 'holy crap what could've i done to avoid this hindshight 20/20' , it's more of a matter seeing them end on a tragic note or on a 'HOLLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK' kind of note

That shit takes me back. In any case I want a better Iron Man game than the shit they have out now.

these sound pretty good… I might have to order them.

CATastrophe would make a great game

Fuck you for mentioning Blade runner. Almost repressed the knowledge of the upcoming reboot/squel whatever bullshit they are gonna come up with.

the 3rd one looks like a gm, there are a lot of gundam games with these cuties playable.

no

God's Demon sequel when?

brutalism

A grand strategy, total war, or war thunder type game would be fun with pics related

There is a game like 3rd pic, but you're being hunted by robots instead

I want more games that are completely underground; caves and mines and mountain-halls and shit
I like dwarfs

Yeah I own that game, kinda fun quite interesting.

In that vein, how about a Pantiless Post-Apocalyptic Survival Simulator?

PP-ASS is a squad-based game where you and your teammates have to help clear out a city of rebels so that the government can restore order and begin the process of rebuilding.

They already did it about 25 years ago, user.

Fuck yeah

Well to the world but working for the gov? I don't like your plot.

Oh, that's already game art. Here's a hint.

these too

But user, it is of vital importance that every character be replaced by a distaff counterpart. This matters much more than your "creativity" and "originality".

So many pictures in this thread looking like generic jrpg games.

If only JRPGs actually looked like half the pics in this thread. But so many these days are either boring modern cityscapes or feudal Japan. Even the new Final Fantasy has boring fucking cityscapes in it.

But user. Creativity gets in the way of realism. Gota have your realistic shooter where enemies have infinite ammo.

I thought Dr. Robotnik was Carl from Aqua Teen for a second.

There is a game like the 2nd one. It's basically a 3d person walking simulator where you run around in a forest. It's really shitty.

My nigga, came here to post his stuff. You should check out this anime if you're really into his art, since it takes a lot of artistic cues from him.

The anime has kickass designs but the story is fucking awful.

Dat villain doe

Lupe fiasco craft psychotic imagery making a game of it will be hard but fun

didn't mean to quote that post

You got something to say nigga?

i was kinda hoping some one would mention the artist, i had trouble finding it. thank you friend.

i had a buddy run a gurps game like that, but it ended up being like that cute weeb little kid one tg likes. cant remember what its called tho.

its shit, lad

jesus christ how horrifying

To be fair, the only reason the east coast is so developed is that it's the side the yuropeans arrived on. California would be even emptier and shittier than the flyover states if not for the fact that gold was discovered a few years after the government started handing out free land up and down the coast.

this nip guy arts always hit me on the dafuq department

Vidya never i suppose, but he has a very interesting ambience and imagery

Could work as a walking simulator, but I'd rather see survival horror. Maybe scavenge for items in a large open world as the flesh takes over parts of the city. Manage your own sanity, don't get killed, find untainted food and water, etc. Maybe eventually build up enough tolerance to the horror of your environment that you can actually wander the fleshy wastelands freely.

Mouse Guard was the shit.

I'd kill for this.

Fucking THIS

Sauce?

not cool, user

3rd is Border Break, is a game, but only arcade. wish it had a western game. and an anime.

sounds fun

people just hate little girls doing cute things inside tanks, right?

I would love to see a game based on Hell's Highway but with the Imperial Guard.

Thanks for the info user.

Also that pic unfortunately isnt from any game isnt it?

get a load of this pleb

Is that what would happen if the black flower was released?

i'm so sorry user ,you probably would've been better off not knowing

it's shit

I can't play games that lack the color green. I'm not talking about the shit tier light or dark green, oh no. What a proper game needs is a lively shade of lime green; the color of nature, right choices and a happy lifestyle. If i have to give an example, Blazblue Calamity Trigger severely lacked a healthy dosage of green in its aesthetic. Sure there was Bang but
Stop fucking with me. As a result that game ended up being total shit. At least for me. But the good people at Arc System Works quickly recognized their mistake and added Hazama in the sequel Continuum Shift. He has an interesting playstyle revolving around green snakes, his hair is green, color palette overall began to include more green and everyone became happy. This same reason is also why i can't get into Guilty Gear. Their colors all clash with each other, creatin a clusterfuck of a show and yet there's no proper green to be seen at anywhere. I don't want to play as red hothead or blue handsome or orange kid or blue yellow black white dark-green ms. my wings are moving on their own, i want to feel the liveliness and the joy of a character. When i found that Raven from would be appearing as a DLC for GGXrd #Revelator i was super excited because he was kick ass to play as in Overture but no, they turned him into some edgy ying yang boring anime psychopath number 8.

Gone with the Blastwave always seemed for me like playing multiplayer shooter with autistic/retarded friends.

So go mod arma to add Red/Yellow/Blue and post-apo or go play Bad Company.

Ahh, green autist. Please never change, the world needs you.

uh

This has to be fucking phantom pasta because there's no way someone is that autistic over a fucking secondary color.

The best thing about Bosch paintings is that you can just spend hours looking at them and finding all kinds of crazy shit drawn in them

Tower of God. Not that manwha is art in the strictest sense, but it's a really cool setting, and I think the "magic" and devices of the world would make for a good rogue-like.

Bosch I know about from Eternal Darkness, one of the flavor texts mentioned him early on, and googling the name back then pretty much let me know what I was in for from the game.

I want me some Greek Mythos shit that's dark but not edgy like god of war was.

Well there's one game that uses Panamaman's art but it's long gone. I really wish some other game uses his artwork in future.

You find it this funny? I bet you like bazinga jokes too. Fuck you.

also gunnerkrigg

The fourth pic was featured as a location in the Blade Runner video game by Westwood IIRC.

pbskids.org/clifford/games/

I just want a realistic game based on the Wars of The Roses that isn't online-only bullshit.

It seems Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be the closest I will ever get to my wish.

Why has nobody made a GWTBW mod for ARMA yet?

I can't play games that lack the big jiggly titties. I'm not talking about the shit tier flat chest or fake tits, oh no. What a proper game needs is a lively pair of big natural jiggly tits; the visage of fertility, right choices and a happy lifestyle. If i have to give an example, Bravely Default severely lacked a healthy dosage of big natural tits in its aesthetic. Sure there was chibi tits but

Stop fucking with me. As a result that game ended up being total shit. At least for me. But the good people at Square Enix quickly recognized their mistake and added Emina Hanaharu in the game Final Fantasy Type-0. She has an interesting sidequest revolving around spying on her, her tits are pretty big, general design overall began to include jigglier breasts and everyone became happy. This same reason is also why i can't get into Splatoon. Their chests are all way too small and unrealistic, creatin a clusterfuck of pedoshit and yet there's no proper tits to be leered at anywhere. I don't want to play as red flat bitch or blue pedobait or orange loli shit or trap fag chibi loli dickgirl ms. my wings are moving on their own, i want to feel the liveliness and the joy of a character. When i found that Tifa Lockhart from FF7 would be appearing Dissidia 012 Duodecim i was super excited because she was kick ass to play as in FF7 but no, they turned her into "generic flat we don't want to piss off the feminists by showing what women actually look like" #347.

Closest thing I can think of a dark hellish game

I'd like to play an prequel era game in the style of KotOR.

iktfb

Sorry man, can't remember, try reverse image search

I'd prefer co-op fightan and exploran with a bro through something like an open-world version of Metro.

Doesn't ARMA do a shit job of handling interiors?

shit would make for some outstanding horror vidya, shame the weird geometry and vibe would be a bitch to nail properly.

It's nothing like that unfortunately

Good eye, it's actually Blade Runner concept art.

You uh, you do know that chalazi means hail as in hailstorm, and not hail as in the greeting 'hail', right?

Divinity Original Sin
Drakengard
Ice Climbers

Those last two look like they would be awesome.

I am loving this song

Dat shit looks cool

A lot of that shit's in the new game by Ninja Theory

Which one?

lmgtfy.com/?q=ninja theory new game

wait my bad

Not really. That one is about caveman vs robots whereas this one is about weaponized robotanimals in modern warfare. They doN't even look like actual animals. You could make the connection by their style but then again you could do so to everthing artists such ar aasron beck was included in.

fug
artist such as aaron beck.

That is the closest I've ever seen anything come to the culmination of all my fetishes.

There was like robot mastodons dude, I remember.

Which fits the caveman vs robot theme even more. AT BEST they are similiar to dinosaurs.

Define what you mean by that.

Someone post the comic where the guy goes on a grand adventure to save the princess or some shit, and in the end ditches her because he doesn't want the adventure to end.
That would be a balla-ass game.

This one?

Hell yeah.

Someone needs to make this into a short

Absolutely disgusting

Clipping through walls and floors, awkward movement inside of buildings, etc. I remember back when DayZ was new (the mod, not the standalone) that buildings were pretty awful.

Haven't played ARMA 3, so no idea if they fixed it there. If they did, it'd work well.