Shills attacking Nationalism and Borders

This anti-white kike made a video debunking and insulting the vision Trump had: Solar Powered FEMA Wall.

I think a Holla Forumsack who was an engineer (obviously white, because shitskins can't do real creative science) proved that the FEMA wall could pay by itself if it was solar powered. I've seen white powerful intellectuals on his comment section debunking his "calculations", but this guy is not listening!

It has come to my attention that the reason Trump's FEMA wall is being attacked by shills is because kikes are scared the white race is waking up! And it all starts with the FEMA wall! (((ThunderCUCK))) said that it costs a lot to bring that energy to cities, but my creative 8-year aryan son (I got married almost a decade ago to a redpilled shy woman, and expecting our 5th white child) said we could transfer that energy to the FEMA camps along the border.

Anyways, I don't want our race to become demoralized by those in the (((science community))). Those are my 2 cents.

< I was going to tell him that he was "going to die on the Day Of The Rope for the glory of our superior race", but then I saw this cuck wrote he was going to ban anti-SJWs

I do want to concretely state, that I'm white, I mean Holla Forums has always been a white nationalist board. The (((myth))) that during the good old days of Holla Forums, we were mostly illegal spics is just a (((MYTH))) perpetuated by (((JIDF))) to divide and conquer our winnings.

FUCKING BUMP!

No your being shilled because you push idiocy. Stick to your FLAT EARTH theories, retards.

Fucking this! The white race is a race of innovators, like Ribbons Almark or Dr. Seie. The FEMA wall is a very good thing because it will normalize in the minds of normie whites that borders are real. And nationalism is part of our DNA.

I like how your son thinks, but I think that after the FEMA wall, we can put the shitskins in FEMA camps.

fuck off shill

Are you scared the white race will win?

This

I'm glad our mods got rid of the illegal spics that used to invade Holla Forums, like they do our white nations. I mean only redpilled whites could have had such an accurate comment, I didn't noticed it but I think you're right. After I made this thread, an influx of shills raided Holla Forums; the only plausible explanation is this thread. I feel it in my bones!

Checked. Sure is summer in here

Nice dubs, only a white person would have been superior and blessed enough to get trips twice in a row. It's sad that Holla Forums gets attacked whenever an user goes out of his way to shed light to his fellow whites.

Do you want to know how I know you're not white?
Let me tell you that borders are not social constructs, they are born from our blood.

Trump is running for 2020 confirmed! I want to see him get elected and humiliate zuccberg in those elections. Maybe he'll redpilled more Americans on racial differences again

I remember a really white person, who was also an innovator: Descartes, he came out 4 years after Dr. Seie's and Almark's fight.

Descartes is everything you would expect from a white person, tall, smart, great intuition… certainly an innovator. I feel sad how he died without meeting Dr. Seie.

We really need to get rid of the spics though. They are going to take our chance for massive innovation in space.

This!
Holla Forums was never a board filled with illegal spics!

>(((unnecessary)))
>spoilers because

kill yourself

gtfo kike, redpilled whites won't fall for your trickery

It's easy to tell that you're not white, why does nationalism terrify you so much?

The white race is awakening! We are a race of innovators, like Descartes or Seie!

Why are you people trying to slide this thread so hard?

Fucking anti-trump shill, why did you wait until the raid to attack us? How much are they paying you!?

SO THIS IS WHY WE'RE BEING RAIDED

sadly this

dubs

MODS!! Please sticky this thread, we must not let the raiders trying to slide this thread win.

Go back to INFOWARS!!! GET YOUR BONE BROTH!!!!

THE BONE BROTH!!!

I don't need to watch that video to know that the "solar wall" is fucking stupid, just like that "solar road" kickstarter scam from a few years ago. 99% of the time you hear somebody present an idea and hear them say "and we'll slap solar panels on it too" you can be certain that they're trying to dupe low-IQ morons who fancy themselves as environmentalists.

why are you sliding this thread?

fuck off nigger lover, you're just jealous Obama would never have come up with that idea where many white experts worked to make. You don't belong here and the day of the rope is coming.

You don't even know what "sliding" means. Raid thread confirmed.

EE here, just got done with the shitshow
typical tricks
pick a price, cut the difference, and say $16 billion you spineless fuck
notice how he tries to attach legitimacy to his argument by claiming 'real engineers' do x. I am an Electrical Engineer and with the panels being attached to a wall, I wouldn't use a tracking system because it being a border wall means it will get fucked with by spics, it's just another part to replace
seems ok
HE SAYS IT'S ON A NORTH-SOUTH FACING WALL AND DOESN'T CHANGE THE TILT ANGLE
notice how he admits the solar will pay for itself in less than half of the arrays lifetime usually 25 years but then uses phrases like 'order of magnitude' and stuff to add legitimacy to his claims while deflecting. he also added an extra billion to the upper limit of the price range, sneaky. He also didn't do any price projections, like assume a flat .18 cents/kWh increase in price per year which is a consistent if not conservative estimate with historical trends. The wall will pay for itself by cutting off illegal immigration.

Get out of here

kek

You're trying too hard to fit in. Where are you guys raiding from, Holla Forums?

For the benefit of anybody who wanders into this thread: There is no reason to put solar panels on a wall when you could put them in a lot anywhere else. There is no shortage of open land in America, not by a long shot. Putting solar panels in a line instead of a rectangle is inefficient since it means the supporting infrastructure (wires, inverters, transformers, etc) will be more spread out. Furthermore putting solar panels on the wall would put them a stone-throw away from angry Mexicans eager to vandalize something expensive. Even if you put them 100 meters behind the wall that would be infinitely smarter, but there is no reason to do even that.

Trump threw this idea out there not because it's a good idea, but because he thought moron environmentalists would like it. It was never a serious proposal and anybody who earnestly thinks otherwise probably also thinks the chemicals under his mother's sink are delicious koolaid.

ANYBODY ATTACKING GOD EMPERAH (((TRUMP))) IS AN ANTIWHITE KIKE YOU GUYS,QUICK DEPLOY THOSE YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS AND DOWNVOTE THE VIDEO ALSO MAKE SURE TO SHARE IT ON TWITTER WE MUST PROTECT GOD EMPERAH AT ANY COST

Tell your boss you need training in shilling

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Go back to Holla Forums
four words

ALSO THIS AGREED.
(((TRUMP))) IS /OURGUY/ AND WE ARE TOTALLY NOT T_D
IRON SHITPOSTING AGAINST GOD EMPERAH = BAN

Fucking this!
I can tell you're either an engineer or someone very bright! Either way, the simple yet engineer-like way you wrote your post is how most white men write.

I'm an engineer myself, and that's exactly right. I don't need to see calculations to know that guy was dead wrong. Like you said he didn't pick a price, like a snake… like a jew. Then he talks about what engineers think, but he never asked me for my opinion… he probably asked some shitskin "engineer" from India for that.

I do think the distance was to distance us psychologically from Trump's plans. And his prices are all wrong, I know many redpilled whites in the solar business industry that would make the FEMA wall just to keep the spic invaders out of our aryan lands and away from our aryan women!!

>>>/gaschamber/

u

You aren't good at this. Fuck off Holla Forums.

It's obvious you are a kike. I mean the brightest white men came together to help Mexicans pay less for the FEMA wall, but that's not enough for you. You want to destroy borders and replace my nationalism with benevolence to spics.
Well fuck you

If only that Polish user from /k/ was here…

this, all my white ancestors worked with coal. It's because of them that this planet has civilization.

We need more white people like you to defend our race from those that want borders gone!

It's obvious you want us not to talk about this: SAD

This makes so much sense now! The raid going on right now, and how hard (((they))) are trying to get this thread slided. That perception only comes to us whites.

Fucking this, white engineers are much better than (((their engineers))). I mean only our race has gone to the moon!

How insecure do you think white nationalists are?
Is someone else reading this board who has to see this type of sniveling fanservice-posting in order to dissuade them from coming back?

How shit are you at your job?

It's Holla Forums. They can't help it, every time they try to imitate us it comes across as unfunny satire.

This thread! (((is))) cancer!

Why are you saying white Nationalists are insecure? Only non-whites are.

Last night I was in a club and say a pack of niggers and spics, I came and rescued the white women they were trying to infect with their STDs. They had such insecure look, it was a pleasure. White women (regardless of age) are just waiting for the right white man. We won!

(1)

nice trying to switch IPs faggot, but we can see pass it

how about you leave

We must make the FEMA wall at all costs, anyone has that redpilled video where whites are making a wall and killing mexicans while the Attack on Titan song plays?

I know that webm was created by a white man because it shows how disgusting those mexicans are and how noble and great is our task to secure our borders

That has to be. Although I honestly wouldn't be surprised is half of these idiots were redditors who take this shit seriously.

:^)

That's Dave from the EEVBlog m8. He's not a kike as far as I know, he's just some Aussie who's a retired electrical engineer. The dude doesn't give a fuck about politics. He always makes these videos debunking bullshit kickstarter scams and shit. And I'm not saying Trumps solar proposal is bullshit, on the contrary, I think Dave was just spouting conjecture, and I don't blame Dave either, I blame the Fake News websites where he god half-truths from. We should all educate him on the issue of Fake News

How would a bunch of redditors all find themselves in this thread all of a sudden? That seems irregular, unless this thread was created then linked on reddit. I'm going with Holla Forums raid, trying to imitate/mock us.

And to be certain, we know he's not a kike because he's had real jobs and knows real skills. Jews are allergic to real work.

First of all when the fuck did solar power become exclusively about photovoltaic arrays? Second of all this is supposed to be a barrier with surveillance and a host of sensing equipment built in. Electrical infrastructure is going to have to exist to power that hardware anyway, most likely with provisions for generators in the event of power loss, or with the way it's been implied some kind of solar array and battery banks instead. I know for a fact that these guys, EEVblog in particular, aren't retards, but holy shit how does Trump manage to turn otherwise intelligent people into such uncreative whining faggots so easily just by supporting something?

Molten salt hydroelectric would be a particularly appropriate method for this situation :^)

It's 6pm faggot
Leave

Explain your reasoning for that assertion.

Go back to your >>>/gaschamber/
It's painfully obvious you are not from around here

This user knows

What the fuck is this thread? 90% of the replies on both sides of the topic reek of retard raid.

Lets just say for a minute solar panels could power towns on the border. The population on the US border is all beaners. I don't give a fuck about them getting cheaper electricity.

This, it's sad to see our fellow Aryans tricked by the Jews.

It's our grid

trump's mom got debunked the day he was born ROFLMAO

Opinion discarded

It's fucking ridiculous. There's so many potential cross-conversations that it looks all retarded.

faggot discarded

I actually voted for Gary "everyone else is a pussy" Johnson

bump