Pokemon go are ready to riot

Pokemon Go fags BTFO
please use archive.is/news/article-3716830/Pokemon-update-leaves-fans-devastated-accounts-RESET-level-one.html

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot/wiki/Compiled-Releases
nikkei.com/article/DGXLASFL14H8K_S6A720C1000000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go away cuck taco

wat are you talking about OP ?

Fuck off cuck.

If you want attention OP you only need to ask

>>>/cuckchan/

It makes cardio bearable.

sit on my face after a good jog

Look up what datamining actually means, faggot.

It was broken in my country anyway, but shutting down pokevision so i can't even fucking track them is a insult. I live in a remote location with very few spawns, and i have to literally walk 800m to get an encounter, ususally a pidgey. Now i can't even check if there's something good far away, the fuck.

Jihad doesn't sound so bad after all.

th-that's lewd

I know it is, It's hot as fuck.

Oh…

Seriously, nothing gets me going more than the hot musky scent of an ass after a good jog.

Shameful.

How many pictures of your own home have you given Nintendo so far retard?

I go to the gym because I like it. I run because I don't want to die before 30.

Pretty sure you can disable the camera when using the app (both in game and forcibly through the app settings). Only thing they can datamine would be GPS location and density.

I'm pretty sure that's the point.

Uh, you do know the makers of Pokemon Go are owned by Alphabet Inc., who are owned by Google, right?

I'm not going to download the app but what permissions does it ask for when you do? Microphone? Photo albums? Contacts? More apps than you would think take all that info right off your phone and you give them permission when you hit install.

That only makes things worse. Nintendo still owns Pokemon though so don't think they aren't in on this.

sit on my face daddy

not fully owned anymore. Just supported.
Niantic is its own thing now.

>you stupid goyim haven't spied nearly enough on the bad goyim! How about we just reset everything and have them double down on their spying pokemon collecting!

No wonder 5 eyes asked nintendo for their IP. Once you slap nintendo on a tool, everyone loses their common sense.

It's not like this is a new phenomenon.

No, but considering it's CURRENT YEAR knowing how badly our own government wants to create a Huxley like future and now we have this new "game" with a Japanese IP that isn't even released in japan; you would think even those with half a brain would put two and two together. Instead we see morons willing spy on their entire city because pokemon. Fuck nintendo for allowing this and fuck the drones defending this for free.

Here you go, Goldstien.

No it doesn't, it doesn't make cardio at all unless you're an ultrafat and break a sweat going down the steps.

That's surprisingly little.

wew

lad

Are you hacking into pokemon?

Show me.

How the actual fuck am I the jew here user? I'm the one telling you not to give away your personal information. Fucking retard. What do I expect from someone who installed pokemon go?

github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot/wiki/Compiled-Releases

The worst part is that i'm not sure if it's just another alphabet shill or a retarded nintendrone doing it for free. Pokemon go was a mistake.

Hey! Thanks buddy!

This is how it works with normalfags, "oh its not that bad". They ease you into this shit and retards dont notice

It means collection of metadata on a large scale.
Don't be one of those fucking retards that thinks it means digging through some games file to find secrets or cut content.

Only things I don't like count as datamining go-I mean guys!

You're a fucking retard.

Come on now, at least he's not playing pokemon goy go. ;^)

Once again, I can't tell if it's a shill or a retarded nintendrone.

How about after squats?

I'm okay with the direction this thread is going in

I'll stop here, though. As for the thread, any digital setback that doesn't affect anything yet still makes people mad is fine in my book.

Walking doesn't raise heartrate enough to warrant any type of workout. Most people who walk overestimate it's effects and end up thinking they can eat more than burned which makes them gain weight.. and makes walking harder.

Nintoddlers will never ever rise above their status of filthy plebians

retard

preach it brah
This is now a /fit/ thread post your workout music

Personal information like my throwaway account? Or personal location using GPS spoofing? How illiterate are you? You need to back and study the torah harder.

wew

The guy was just asking what kind of data the game wants from you

Cellular data? What do you think I'm using to browse here?

Why though? Seriously? What is compelling about the game? It has less features than any other pokemon game and it doesn't even have actual fucking battles. You just watch two sprites wack each other until one falls over.

Still takes more effort than popping a cart into my DS and hitting on.

I bet you have to listen to music when running too

Back to Wizchan.

That's not what datamining is at all, dumbass

it means fucking your mom

Normalfag doesn't have the same ring on a parody of a german propaganda poster and you know it.

well then maybe dont post krautshit

Haha

Datamining is collecting and analyzing large amounts of metadata to find patterns and shit, not whatever you think it is.

The game outright crashes on the map on my device, with no reason whatsoever.
Funny thing is, if I turn my location to GPS only, game doesn't crash, but there's no information, no pokestops, no gyms, no pokemon. As soon as I turn wi fi location on, I can see pokestops and gyms for a split second before the application closes with no warning. And yes, I have tried the latest update.

this is the worst thread in the catalogue

The game is more accessible than bringing in a gameboy. I could emulate it but I've played each and everyone of them till the 3DShit era. I thought consoles were bad, the Vita and 3DS is even worse.

Is this safe for casual use? I don't get how this works. Does it just simulate you walking all over the place somewhere? What's all this recycling business?

the bot have a item limit, whenever you get for example more than 120pokeballs it will automatically recycle the excess.
And about the movement, it goes from pokestop to pokestop catching pokemons in between, I set up mine in New York.

So you agree that Pokemon Go isn't datamining?

Someone post the Koffings from the Holocaust museum

Do we have an official body count ?
Seems hard to find real data since press is quite slow and repetitive.

Funny how that shit works. Fuck whoever excuses "playing" it because MUH WORKOUT. Go and lift, I'm not an Adonis but I'm squatting/deadlifting 240 lbs, but there's no Charizard in deadlifting, sorry.
And if you're doing it to get together with friends, then what boring thing were you doing before PG to "play" PG together? Buy some beers and play some multiplayer, or set up a karaoke night, fuck.

I hope you are hiking.

Normalfags will do whatever the media is telling them to do. The fucking (((news))) here was shilling that shit for 2 weeks, every day it had a news item about how popular it is and everyone is playing it.

this shit is getting out of hand

It's funny how rarely you actually see these things in real life before the news tells everyone how popular and widespread it is.

Mostly bike. Rarely during actual jogging.

That's media/celebrity bumps for you. Anything can be "just a thing". Have a mouthpiece on media talking ABOUT it, and it becomes THE thing.
If they really wanted, they could push loli stuff for a couple of days, and next thing you know, many normalfags will start saying they do like it or how they've been long-time fans of lolis.
Group mentality, the desire to fit in groups and never being an outcast will make people act in weird ways.

Alright to all the fucking retards thinking Pokemon Go can actually effectively datamine you (your data is being mined anyway despite you best efforts, your attempts to avoid it are hilarious).

Required to show game map and Pokemon nearby. This is fucking obvious. Nothing for them to gain tracking some fuck as he wanders a public park, Google has no reason to track this considering they have other ways to track you.

For mobile internet connection. Again, you fucking need this to get the game data in the app, obviously. If this is somehow a problem for you, then you should probably throw your phone away.

For showing the Pokemon you're trying to catch playing around your environment and running around, hence "alternate reality" game. You can turn this off, if you want to ruin the game by having the loose 'mon running around a blank nothing. Again, just like everything else, no useful data can be gained. Why the fuck would they even spend the money storing the uncut video of you waving your fucking phone around outside to get a Pokemon? There's nothing there!

Standard, harmless fare for any app.

TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS, TINFOILS.

I will try to make it as hard as I can

It's still a shit game though, so all that is pointless.

Most phones have two cameras now.

Do you have any idea how many pictures of the insides of peoples homes they have? That's not to mention the odd amount of pokemon go nudes out there too. If you think corporations aren't interested in putting a camera in your home then why is the kinect a thing?

Google already has plenty of ways of tracking you, so we should just assume they won't want GPS data too?

Pokemon Go also allows people (read corporations) to purchase Pokemon events, where in rare Pokemon will show up at their store locations. Looking at the Vaporeon video you can only imagine what they could do with this if they wanted to. I don't even have a mobile phone so none of this affects me at all, but I see no reason to assume anything Google does at this point is harmless.

The scary thing is that the government could use this to spawn a Mewtwo or some legendary in the house of a dissenter.

Your home would be surrounded by literal zombies, and if you don't open the door they will break in.

We live in a bizzare culture.

thats because you arent important in the least, dont even bother having opinion

The GPS in the app is provided by GMaps. If they want your GPS data, they'd track that way. But tell me, fucking tell me how that data is useful to them whatsoever. I'm begging to hear why you think they'd want it. Google's incentive to provide map data is a cut of the app revenue.

And yes, there will be corporate Pokemon Go sponsorships to get people to go to stores for events. Of course. Players benefit from meeting with other players and enjoying the event, The Pokemon Company benefits from getting paid, the company benefits from players buying stuff. Win Win Win. What's the problem here? Besides your possible disagreements with capitalism, you fucking commie.

Miura doesn't use phones beyond keeping contacts and emergencies, become successful with an independent gig and you too can become a hikki.

Who is playing Poke Go in their homes? And why does The Pokemon Company care about the inside of your house? Why does any interest group care? And yes, phones have two cameras. The app uses one, and I don't even know if it uses the front camera. But again, if it saw your face, what is the point? Facebook and Snapchat and Instagram are infinitely more useful on that front.

Oh shit I forgot, Pokemon Go is a Jewish conspiracy to watch petabytes of video of the goyim waving their phone around a public park to catch Pokemon. Holla Forums wus rite agen!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't trust shills that defend tracking apps released everywhere but their own home country.

I don't care if you trust me. I don't even use the fucking app I just think you're acting retarded

Marketers value such data, they are willing to pay for it. Why do you think sites like Facebook and snapchat are successful?

They also aren't owned by the same company that put out pokemon go so I fail to see how they are relevant.

You're really just making yourself out to be naive as fuck about the sorts of information corporations are willing to pay for about you.

It is surprisingly little for an app. Its still a fuckton and plenty to do nearly everything you ever wish (location already is anyway), but most applications will ask for more while using less. At least all of these requested permissions have a direct reasonable gameplay reason. Location for your pokemon catching, cell data for the multiplayer aspect and I believe camera is for when you put that "AR" modus on? Although I don't even have a smartphone so I don't know.

There are plenty of items that have a nearly constant location permission without actually using it, those requested permissions are all very much reasonable for the game it is.

German beer is shite to be honest

I can't wait for this shit to die.

You just posted Yoshihiro Togashi.
His work isn't "successful", his work is composed of timeless masterpieces of immense intelligence, Hunter x Hunter especially is literally one of the best and smartest mangas ever fucking made.

And if that wasn't enough, he fucking married with the woman that created Sailor Moon.
He has money coming out of every pore of his body.
He has a wonderful, intelligent mind capable of creating amazing stories and all the time in the universe to develop those stories, he will take 5+ years pauses between chapters just for the fuck of it, and he can fully afford to.
He can do anything and everything he wants with his life, he's reached a point where if he wants to be a total hikki for the rest of his days, he can.

To even remotely suggest that the average subhuman cockroach on Holla Forums could even in their wildest dreams reach the life situation he has, is straight up cruel.
The average disgusting monkey on Holla Forums would be lucky enough to become a professional public toilet cleaner somewhere in mexico.
The average Holla Forums ameboa has no intelligence, no creativity, lacks any form of skill in any field, and isn't fit even to be processed as meat for the rest of humanity, as their bodies are so diseased they would probably poison whoever tried to take a bite out of them.

That's some heavy projection, user.

Then why are you here?

You feel like you belong of course.

This is bait.

If not, kill yourself.

It's true you fucking retard. Unless your 600+ pounds morbidly obese mess walking won't do squat for you. Case in point, professional golfers. They walk 50-80km a week from mon-sun, excluding Wednesday since that is usually media day. Yet there are many many overweight professional golfers on the various tours.

Your definition is right save for one thing - collecting. Datamining, more accurately known as knowledge discovery in databases, occurs on existing databases. Which means newfags using the term as "DEY BE SPYING ON YA" is factually incorrect.

What I'm saying is what fucking alphabet agency cares about Poke Go when snapchat etc exists? Why use something so much worse?

what are golf carts?

You might have something if you're talking about Steam trying to force you into two-factor authentication if you want to play economist with the Steam Market or play in the broken TF2/CS:GO matchmaking but if you're referring to the computer-specs survey that asks if you want in before even doing anything I'm gonna call you a faggot

And I think you're literally retarded.

theyre like little lightweight cars that people drive around golf courses

Pro golfers can't use carts you waterhead. I bet you've never even responsibly enjoyed an adult beverage while partaking in G-D's sport.

they're doing a tie-in with mcdonalds now. how often you go to mcdonalds, a unique phone identifier, your time near the register could be easily correlated with mcdonald's purchaser info to tie your phone to your banking card.

this is why the game is free you goddamn potato, its a data mining treasure trove. and yes, phone providers already get most of this information, but this is a 3rd party that gets to sell it.

gives access to both cameras. remember the little one that points at your face? if they want a face snapshot to make a facial feature identifier they can do that.
you could also drop a rare Picklejew in front of real world object that 3rd party wants picture of, receive pictures, print money.

It also has some stand alone learning capabilities.
Mcdonalds also probably gets most data already from other applications (like people checking their facebook at mcdonalds and using the "free" wifi (or not using it but still having your phone attempt to connect to it)).

I am not dissagreeing with people seeing any and every smartphone application as a data mining opperation, because its the case with nearly every one of them, but on the other hand it is very unlikely that pokemon go is much more awful than any other popular applications, never mind facebook, which nearly any person playing pokemon go have as well (and even many faggots on this site have it, even just a "fake one" is more than enough).
Phone providers also already sell such data whenever they are allowed. Android phones are nearly all tied to your google account, which also grabs this information as are many other "free" applications on your phone. Having a phone with you in this day and age already means you have pretty much given up on privacy from government. If its a smartphone, you likely have already given up on privacy from companies, even if you don't know it yet.

Is pokemon guilty? Probably, but unlikely to be more guilty than nearly anything else on the smartphone including the smartphone itself. If you really care about privacy, you don't complain about pokemon, its the entire smartphone you complain about. That camera you have facing you so often will face you no matter if you play pokemon or not, the location data is up for grabs for many other applications as well. And the biggest adversaries in privacy, google, facebook and microsoft (likely also apple) already have their foot in the door at many more people than pokemon can ever hope to have.

Bu- but user, you are both boys…

Swamp ass

Just fucking get XPrivacy.

What are some Holla Forums approved Pokemon Nicknames I can use at Gyms I beat?

no one can see the nicknames of your shit you nigger faggot

They can see your account name though right? I made it Trump2016 just to be sure.

People still play this shit? I quit it day one when I realized that they forgot to put actual gameplay in it. Made me just want to play some FF.

Wait, there's no pokebattles or battling wild Pokemon?

If you go to a gym, allegedly there's a basic "keep tapping the enemy to kill it!" battle. But that's it. The entire thing is walking and a generic "flick the ball at the monster" capture gameplay.

The hells the point then?

do you realy think i didnt make burner account for this shit?

Datamining.

Oh no, they can somehow identify somebody's face from a low quality, no flash, front facing camera picture as if they needed a picture to identify someone before!

surprise

I'm operating under the assumption that everyone uses android linked to their main gmail account. It's a big game so I doubt Niantic is going to steal your credit info and get into trouble with your shit. Outside of generic globalist bullshit.

It's a precursor to the one thing people have been waiting for for decades now: AR. The fact that people can now fuse popular vidya with real life along with social interactions makes it a big step towards shit we've dreamed of. Combine that with the fact that it's accessible to pretty much anyone in a first world country would of course make it huge. It's not about the game, it's about the social and technological fantasy that's been made a reality. Personally I love the idea, the only thing missing is actual fucking GAMEPLAY.

Just wait, an AR version with facebook will arive soon. Watch dogs will be made into reality within a few years in terms of social media advancement.

You have to sign in with it, numbnuts.

What do you mean? The thread is still up and people are posting in it, of course some people might fucking come back to post more, that's how imageboards work, newfag.

oh man, gonna get spammed now that they know my address

moron

Yeah, totally safe. Kill yourself.

Are you retarded or just a Holla Forums illiterate shitposter?

Granted now that I'm looking at the github linked it does show you need to log in with your full gmail credentials to do anything with the bot program, but the program has all its source code open to see, so if you're not retarded you'd see that your information isn't going anywhere but to some server related to the game for account verification.

Huh, I guess there's simply no way for the developer to get into my email and do whatever he wants with it. The email with all my banking shit and important information, as well as my social security. Totally can't do anything with that information. Here's your (You). You're either shitposting or genuinely retarded. Filtered.

This is literally the entire point. I'm going to cover every gym in my area with pro trump accounts I maxed out for free with a spoofer & there's nothing you can do about it.

If you actually care then you really need to get a life.

No, there isn't, actually, you can look at the source code yourself and see that.

also
Please go back to cuckchan

I'll reply to whoever I want, redditfag

Lotta loyalty for a hired poster.

it takes way less effort to post that comment than it takes to do what you're doing
i would argue that you care far more about that game

To be fair, posting pro trump messages to Holla Forums isn't anywhere near as funny as displaying pro trump messages to normalfags

But this board is mostly "normalfags", dumbass. Nearly everyone on this board is a relatively normal 13-30 year old person.

Speak for yourself faggot

Why doesn't shad kill himself already? At least there aren't any peach ring anuses in this one.

WEW LAD

Does the game understand human physical limitations? Like, if you keep it open and running on your phone as you fly down the Interstate, does it still count as “walking distance”?

Actually, hang on, it doesn’t look like it registered my movement during that period. Fucking cheap.

If you're going too fast, it doesn't count towards walking distance. I think it's like 45 km/h

lmao

I think we found out how to summon shills on demand. Just say pokemon go datamines.

And so when it’s caught and updated around, will the relevant accounts just be banned or…?

Bump because it’s datamining.

Learn what the NSA is.
Learn what the NSA is.

You really don’t comprehend what they do and why they exist, do you?

Really? That’s impressive. Driving around town for errands should help my egg hatching.

cuck

Holy fuck dude, consolidate your thoughts then post.

Or just say any game is degenerate and you will summon Holla Forums

Why would Holla Forums care if you call vidya degenerate? It's a hobby to call things degenerate over there. Stop trying to d&c, you're shit at it.

How does one get 2000cp Pokemon and where are the ghost Pokemon at?

Do you think people can't already access your phone's camera? I can understand your concerns, but if they're there I don't know why you'd even have a smartphone in the first place. Seriously, ditch the microphones, cover up your cameras with tape or accept that you may be spied on. Don't put your full faith in "permissions"

Whats with this shitty alliance meme Holla Forums keeps forcing?
Why should I give a shit about your shit board more than say any other shit board? You faggots are just thinking of excuses to shitpost here.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are top boards, so you'll get crossposters who use both boards interchangeably. Less of an alliance and more of a common user base.
enjoy getting called Holla Forums for not approving of Holla Forums on Holla Forums

I don't know why you would give a shit about Holla Forums, but you seem to really enjoy bringing them up when nobody else is talking about them. Why don't you answer that for us?

If anything we should be completely divided, since they are just as cancerous as SJWs.

Holla Forums can fuck off until the day they like loli

You know how responses work correct? Are you pretending to be fucking retarded?

Training or cheating and cemetery

This user gets it.

Fucking awesome is what they are.
Still, if you don't walk as quickly as you can, you're not actually doing much. A 300lbs behemoth of lard will not lose weight by walking a few feet to catch them pocket monsters.

forgot embed

Kills your gains bro.

Then you'll bitch about "m-muh formatting! stop using enter!!!1!" you two-faced cuck.

Also I played Pokemon GO back when it was called Ingress. Enlightened master race

There is a difference between proper formatting and full reddit double spacing

Reddit double spacing is proper formatting you retard. It's how you separate ideas. I hate to admit it but besides niche fetishes it's their one good thing. You don't understand the pain of going to Tumblr and Reddit just because you enjoy the weirdest porn and need new material, before you say anything.

I will be thrown off as a shill anyways, but you faggots got to chill, the goverment isnt putting some ebin jewish conspiracy. Which fucking information could be so valuable to you anyways?

You're trying so hard to fit in that it's painful. Just stop.

you're right, its not a ebin government conspiracy, although the NSA no doubt gets shitloads of info from these retards who go places at odd hours and where they're not supposed to. its a silicon valley venture like Google Earth that is pretty questionable. no doubt you'll see a bunch of walking paths just pop up in Google maps/earth soon. gee i wonder where all of this comes from?

This thread.

Yeah I guess playing CoD is fine too if you use a burner account because that totally changes the game play part of the game not being included.

Gets me cumming err'time.

My leg is broken atm, but looking forward to running over giga-amounts of you autistic fags as soon as it's fixed and I get back behind the wheel.

BLOG TIME. YOU WERE WARNED, SO DON'T WHINE ABOUT IT FAGGOT.

So, this game pissed me off something fierce this morning. I've got an old iPhone 4s, puppy chewed through the charger cord. Ordered a replacement from China, bought one at Wal-Mart that doesn't really charge it. If I let the battery drain completely and then plug it in it charges, but otherwise it doesn't really charge. It doesn't register that it's charged. Still, it's my only option until the cord comes in the mail. This morning I woke up and had 100% battery, so I decided to take my pup for a walk to the park to get some pokeballs since I hadn't been able to play in a week.

I get to the park and try to log in, and it's listing one of my other e-mails for some reason. Mistakenly I sign in with it, and it takes me to the starting screen and I freak and try to log out, but it won't let me. It keeps showing me some weird error where it reloads the "give pokemon go permission to blah blah blah" screen over and over. Finally I relent and go through the process and get a new starter so I can access the menu to log out. Another 20 minutes are spent trying to get it to let me actually sign out and sign in with another account. I was down to like 60% battery by the time it let me log in.

Anyway, when I got home I was searching the app store and saw "poke radar" suggested, so I clicked the search and there's like 400 poke radar apps now. Are any of them worth installing?

I sincerely hope no one here actually goes full retard and plays this shit.

Mang, literally everyone in japan uses mobile phones with like tracking 24/7. And i mean LITERALLY everyone, if anything Japan's the most datamined country. And that's why go still isn't available for them, seeing how mobile dependent they are and how some people here died or crashed with their cars or whatever because of it, they're likely thinking of something to lessen the impact it would have on japanese society.

What personal information are you giving away, tell me, user

They changed it. Now once in 21 hours you can claim pokemoney and amount is based on number of your pokemons in gyms. 5 pokemons in gyms = 50 coins. But in my area pokegym changes hands every 15 minutes.

Not to mention why the fuck would the NSA need GPS data when mobile network triangulation works just as well and is easier to do?

Why don't you reread that post there champ.

They dont own it, duh. Unless they use torjan and by that they could know location of every phone owner. Its not like providers really try to protect that info either. Half of them put "we can use all your info in every way we want". And if you dont like it, you can go to another provider, who is exactly the same. Welcome to future.

Japan has had Go since around the 22nd of July.

is there a way to emulate this game?

nikkei.com/article/DGXLASFL14H8K_S6A720C1000000/
Oh, you're right. It was just delayed.

and they are currently at a tug of war with Sony with Fate/Grand Order celebrating its one year anniversary.

That was my point retart.

Yeah.

That picture is just hilarious! Do you mind if I save it and occasionally repost it?

wow. Are you telling me that is hard to get coins because others are better than you?
That's a real news user. Sure vidya should pander to casual like you

Lol go is inherently casual you dumb nigger