Poorfag pc games

hey Holla Forums,can you recommend me older singleplayer games for pc?
my gc died and now I have a 256mb one.
I never played any classics just AAA shit and stalker,ro2,terraria and undertale

emulated games are ok as long as they are niche.

really everything is fine except for touhou.

Other urls found in this thread:

zincland.com/powder/
mega.nz/#!WpwBSBZb!5iIY0_5anTPCbTwRhsWSZ5nLinjsVrXENrZdrmPDSGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Infinity engine games. Baldur's gate and such. Beware the enhanced editions, SJWs beamdog took it upon themselves to shit up the old content on top of their cancerous add-on.
Seiken Densetsu 3, secret of mana installment never released in the west and fan translated. Great, underrated game.

Suicide is a pretty unique rpg and it works for older systems. You should try it OP.

Get a copy of Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines. I could never get it to run, but the most recent unofficial patch has worked great for me. It reminds me a lot of Deus Ex, but creatures of the night.
Also, only requires 64MB of graphics memory :-)

Why only niche emulated games?

Also what is that thing in your picture?

it's almost as if you want to be bullied.

never said it was fine, just that I played it.
the second half of the game was utter shit.
most bh games play the same for me with the exception of ikaruga.

thanks.how do did they manage to fuck that up?

any tips? guns are not allowed here and I don't want to risk getting more crippled or retarded.

thanks,I see this getting mentioned a lot.

because I already have the most snes,gb,etc games.
the picture is an inflated whale carcass

Badly revised UI, ugly black lines around the characters and such. I'm sure there's a full list of fuck ups somewhere.

I want to kick the fucking shit out of this stupid fucking thing.

Why not play the NES and SNES games you missed out on? MAME is always a shitload of fun too. Aren't "recommend me games" threads traditionally frowned upon? Put in some work looking for games yourself

Arx Fatalis (use Libertatis dev snapshots)
Deus Ex
System Shock 2
E.Y.E.
Septerra Core
Any Ys game
Cave Story
Half-Life + Expansions
Quake, Quake 2 + Expansions

backstroking humpback whale?

You can download Command & Conquer, Command & Conquer: Red Alert + the Countestrike and Aftermath expansions, Dune 2000, and Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun all for free plus with added visual options and enhanced widescreen support

This is at the very least A MONTH'S worth of content for free. They can run on pretty much any machine.

Why don't you shut the fuck up you pleb and play the real thing instead of a casualized remake

What the fuck am I looking at here?

I bet dobson was behind this.

Also.

Age of Empires
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds
Age of Mythology
Icewind Dale
VBTM
Planescape Torment
Freelancer
Jurassic Park Operation Genesis and any tycoon game
Ultima series
Giants Citizen Kabuto

From the top of my mind

thanks for the suggestions and tips

looks like it

is there a reason to get mame?
I already have all kinds of emulators on pc and wii.

I don't think anyone cares when you post at this time.

thief gold and the metal age are better than every game mentioned in this thread.

Thief 1 & 2
Rainbow Six
Command & Conquer
Half-Life
The Battle for Wesnoth

GBC Pokémon emulation

That's so gross, i want to kill it. Even thougj it's already dead. I hate meaty looking stuff.

How picky are you?

Regardless start with the obvious shit like Thief 1 and Thief 1, C&C up to RA2, Deus Ex etc. Check the pcgamingwiki page for each game if you need help with getting them on a modern resolution etc.

On top of that I'd recommend Theme Hospital, Dungeon Keeper, Dark Forces 1 and 2, Commandos (skip Strike Force) and Blitzkrieg.

That's Thief 1 and Thief 2, of course.

OpenTTD is a good call and free (though I suppose every game is free from a certain point of view).

Try helium.

i82 all the way.

and equip tons of gun

no game to this day manage to be that good.
and it s not even a race game

What are your specs exactly?

zincland.com/powder/
This runs on a GBA; it'll run on your PC.
Also, any computer that can connect to the internet can play Nethack:

But OP this game sucks and is inferior to Interstate 76.

"Never get out of the car." - Interstate 76

"Get out of the car constantly." - Interstate 82

Unreal Tournament 99/2k4

Are you trying to trigger someone, fairy?

duke nukem, commander keen and jill of the jungle my nigga

Old NFS titles, especially II, IV and Porsche Unleashed. I can highly recommend those.

You need to post specs to do one of these threads correctly you godamned stupid faggot.
Also skimmed the thread and
deus ex

System Shock

Mount & Blade
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Dungeon Siege (the first one)
Star Wars: Battlefront II
Star Wars KOTR
Age of Empires
Age of Mythology
Diablo (both 1 and 2)

That's all I can think of and I'm having the same problem as OP.

Get a job you fucking faggot.

No it's not faggot, figure out what trade pays well in your area, go to a trade school, then get to work.

If you truly live in the middle of buttfuck no where and your only future is retail or farming then go military you pussy.

If you're not able bodied then go get autismbuxs.

Wow, money is so fucking hard to get.

Ignore that second picture my Mexican maid who I pay in cheap Walmart American cheese couldn't properly use the mouse because I chopped her hands off.

This, but add Dark Messiah to the list.
Also, as others have said, Thief and Thief II.

Fuck forgot to sage

I was going to give you a direct link for Rule the Waves til you said that, now all I'm going to do is tell you about it you sickening nerd.

Rule the Waves is a fun little game where you play as the head of the navy of some of the most influential nations during the start of the 20th century. You manage your budget, design your own ships, deal with internal politics, (similar to Parajew strategy games "events") and best of all fight battles with your newly (or newly obsolete) fleet. The battles range from full-on fleet battles akin to the Battle of Jutland, to small 1v1 cruiser engagements. If you're not a faggot and are interested in the navy Not so sure about the first part tbh, but you're posting whales so I assume you like boats than this should be a game you're interested in.

Shame you had to shittalk touhous, I bet you'd have really liked a free game as cool and rare as this. Oh well, maybe this is a lesson for you to keep your whore mouth shut next time.

Just kidding, NERD. xDDD mega.nz/#!WpwBSBZb!5iIY0_5anTPCbTwRhsWSZ5nLinjsVrXENrZdrmPDSGk

h*ck off tumblrtale i dont want you on my board

S A L K E R