Sisters of Battle Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Khornate_Knights
regimental-standard.com/2016/08/03/lies-damn-lies-and-the-eldar/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Interex
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Maerorus_Temple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at the diameter of the barrel. The magazine would only be able to hold four or five bullets.

DoW 3 will be shit and theres nothing you can do about it

well yeah, it's not like you need more than 1 bullet to kill something anyways

there's still deathwing, and battlefleet gothic was great. It's not a bad time to be a WH40k fan, regardless of DoW

havent got news about deathwing in months, what the fuck are they waiting

They are waiting to see if their legs are okay.

nah, it was shit. hopefully death wing will actually be good.

WHY DO YOU SAGE YOU PIECE OF SHIT OOOOOOMGAASD

It was the best fleet combat simulator I've played and I loved it.

It was decent, though they completely fucked the multiplayer with bad balance, the retarded points system, and Eldar dick sucking

The campaign also had major issues in that the "story" missions really weren't that different from the regular skirmish ones

It was disappointing. It looks cool but the battles are tiny and there's not much variety once you learn to play.

Well streum-on is pretty much an unknown dev, the only game they managed to shit out so far is a mixed bag since it does a part of it really well but there's another part that is just downright bad and laughable
Probably a pointer for Deathwing's quality on release

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Someone will have to break it to them eventually.

what's wrong with eternal crusade?
its not even out on Beta yet

Why was this edited and parts removed

isnt that heresy?

fuck that sounds great

user, I…

I-i-it has?
And it's shit?

….well then

Not when you are butchering heretics with oversized chainswords.

I remember calling them out on the founder's garbage 2 years and something ago. Those drones bombed my threads and the fagmin deleted them.
Now all this time later the same drones are turning on the devs.

It's wonderful. Like being a sage who sees his prophecy come true.

user this who development process has been a colossal shitshow of failed promises and delays upon delays.

Ganelon is that you?

No, user. But being "beta" means nothing nowadays. Where have you been since 2007?

The only Betas these days are the ones that buy "Betas" themselves :^)

No. He started shitting on em after me, but he was more consistent with shitting on em. I just made a few threads, then those blood quest edits and fucked off.

Look at this shit. This is one of the RP fags who spends his day in pathetically stupid roleplay.

I'm not really up to speed with this game, I saw the gameplay and I thought that the game looks good but it feels so clunky and unfinished
And hey were already at 2016 and it's not even done yet, and they haven't even added the Orks

The development cycle for games these days don't really conform to those development stages anymore I agree
I dunno, I just felt that this game can be good, but looking at the promised release schedule of the game… I don't think so anymore

Oh ffs, yeah I remember a thread on /wh40k/ about him. Lord of Cucks more like

I recently got into 40K
I've been playing Dark Hersey mainly because i'm not really into strategy games
Remove Chaos
Image Unrelated

How freaky would a Sister of Battle be in bed?

its going to be better than 2
you still played 2

What the fuck is even happening with 40K these days
I took a long hiatus after those retarded as fuck novels where Orks destroyed Terra and the entire Fists were wiped out and secretly replaced.

No fucking way.

WHAT?

I believe the story arc is called The Beast Rises, Abnett of all people wrote the novel about the Fists getting wiped out

Is it canon though?

SHOW THE SOURCE OF THIS HERESY!

Maybe they try to recreate the age of Sigmar bullshit they pulled on fantasy battles and try to recreate it in 40k?

shortly said in the novel "the beast awakes" did it happen that an entire ork fleet just warped right into imperium turf and roflstomped the entire chapter of the imperial fists which now consist of only 1 original member (the imperial fist exemplar) and the rest belong to a successor chapter called the sons of dorn or something I don't know.

Oh and Holla Forums Blood Bowl league when?

oh no it's called " the Beast Arises I am Slaughter"
Sorry

as canon as anything from Black Library.
What's even funnier is that this is in the past like thousands of years before M41 and nobody said a damn word about it until now. Terra getting blown up by Ork death stars and the Fists being wiped out.

POST LEWDS

cultist chan lewds

I don't even know what's canon anymore

Consexual Sex in the Missionary Position

I believe the Gamesworkshop bullshit excuse is 'canon' is defined as shit believed to have happened in the universe. So it's canon unless GW decide it isn't.

Yeah I remember that. Orkz go from least technologically advanced to pulling out shit that makes the Dark Age of Man tech look primitive. Necrons are scratching their heads at this one.

It was because Da Beast is some kind of super-Ork or fucking stupid shit. Utterly retarded (and not in the good way) and there hasn't been a single word of this event ever before in 40K history. Abnett in particular has to be kept in a very narrow range of shit he's allowed to do because this defines full retard now.

the beast arises series never stops being retarded, I quit after the first few
Apparently at the end Vulkan returns and has a big DBZ-style showdown with the beast on Ullanor, fuck man, I don't know

THAT'S A WHOLE LOTTA HERESY

When said bullet is basicly a small grenade you don't really need much of that.

Besides SoB have at least 2 or three dykes with flamethrowers covering their backs at all times.

A shame, but I'd rather kill myself than hang out with a fucking smurf.

A long time ago a bunch of friends and I decided to mix Dark Heresy I and Artemis.

It was fucking glorious until I got executed for depleting the entire fleet's supply of exterminatus nukes a week after I was made admiral

Never heard of Artemis. What's it about ?

Is a spaceship bridge simulator.

It's really fun if you have that one meganerd with a projector and like 6 computers.

That looks extremely autistic.

You should try to get in a only war game if you really wanna live in the shitstorm.
Or a SoB only game if you want deathwatch light.

Cannot argue with that.

does not compute

I think that it means that this dude will tell the same stories all the time when he can making them sound boring if he can't shut up about how his chapter master once beat up a greater demon with his powerfists while he gave him cover fire.
I would rather go with the guardsman myself even if it means that he will die tragically by some horrific monstrosity or by the bolt pistol of his commissar.

Give me Dark Mechanicus Heretek.
It is like having all the pluses of Chaos and Adeptus Mechanicus in one guy.

THIS QUIET OFFENDS SLAANESH!

POST LEWDS

Something like this?

Honestly kinda dull unless shes as passionate about reproduction as she is about burning people.
If you want a wild ride, youd be better off fucking a catachan woman.

I don't know, some Tanith women might be ready to go and repopulate their people

Here's the full version. Guardsman bro for life.

For the Space Marine "Pretty bigoted" probably means that he considers humanity below himself, and treats non-augmented humans as an underclass.

Didn't they go full merchant? I remember my friend bought the game for us all to play together, then they updated the game, called it a re-release and charged more for it.

Doesn't contain Dark Eldar, Rak'Gol, Ogryn, hell a good dozen of best friend candidates.

Wouldn't know, we all play the same pirate version on a local host

Does that actually exist?

The image or the races?

The image. I know of those races. Judging as how you asked which, I'm assuming that it does not.

FEAR DENIES FAITH

Really though, that's pretty clearly bargaining from the five stages of grief.

Fuck that sounds hilarious. Anymore stories to share?

That's probably one of the sanest policies when it comes to tie-in novels. I mean, look at the shit you get with Star Wars.

SoBs almost certainly fuck like it's their last day alive, because it damn well may be.

Though don't be surprised when she praises the Emperor during orgasm.

Whats the deal with whole grey knights and soritas blood thing?

I'm no lore expert but those alphabusa videos keep making some sort of reference to it and I can't find why, is it a joke or an actual thing?

Where, user? I guess some might've been off world, but I think the books imply the Tanith were not a space faring civilization.

Sisters of Battle are officially the comfiest race to play in Ultimate Apocalypse.

Tell me about the Bullgryn why does he wear the mask

Imma just copy paste 1d4chan:

Basically one story in the 5th Edition Grey Knight Codex, "The Bloodtide Returns", lists the Grey Knights as coming across a planet wherein a powerful Dark Age of Technology nanite weapon controlled by a bloodthirster resided - one so powerful that it was corrupting the populace by flying into their pores and driving them crazy. There was a convent of Sisters that were being slowly wiped out near the site whose faith was keeping them pure and untouched by the taint except for all the ones who were corrupted, and instead of asking for the Sisters' assistance the Grey Knights proceeded to slaughter them all and make wards from their blood, then go about banishing the daemon. Read the fucking fluff some time. All after the codex stating literally that their faith is strong enough to protect them from any kind of daemonic corruption, so they wouldn't have even needed those wards.

Think about this, for just a minute. The Sisters' faith protected some of them from being corrupted. Yet, as has been shown before, there have been a few Sisters of Battle that have fallen to Chaos. In come the Grey Knights, whose faith is so powerful it is quite literally their strongest weapon and their most potent protection. These Grey Knights' faith is not strong enough to withstand the NANITE WEAPONS of Chaos, while the Sisters' is? Does that make ANY sense at all?

You can read more here: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Khornate_Knights

That's because they are technically 2d and 2d waifu is more pure than anything

Daily reminder that the only good Warhammer game was the original Dawn of War (expansions not included).

You clearly haven't played Final Liberation you stupid nigger.

no amount of sister of battle will be as cute as the 4000+ year old virgin space elf

At least you guys aren't as bad as Taufags

"cut them down !"

What are the best WH40K books to read? Are there any from the Ork or Tyranid perspective? Any where the Orks fight the Tyranids?

I can't imagine any from either seeing as the only thing either care for is mindless destruction

That's like saying the Soviet Union is Freedom

nah the greater good respect your beleif

CIS TURDS OF BATTLE

The ciapahs cain and gaunt's ghosts books.

the farsight enclave is different from the tau empire, they are special melee-mech snowflakes

What's a good game to get into Warhammer? It's always looked kind of cool to me.

Dawn of war is entry level and a good game

Space marine is cool too if you want to hack&shoot at filthy xenos, heterics and daemons.

Cool thanks, I'll look into those.

He is a big abhuman.

STOP!
This is a video game board. If you want to discuss 40k you should head to /tg/.
You should discuss 40k vidya only.
For example: instead of pondering the inner funtions of a bolter, you should discuss why the Baneblade is the best legendary in DoWI.

Fuck off

Oh come on, it was a friendly reminder. I can't force you to do jacked shit, and I wasn't trying to. All I wanted to do is remind you, that you should probably pay a visit to /tg/ if you want to discuss the lore of 40k instead of doing that here.

You made that pic, user?

He would just put a bullet in his friends head and moved on.

Will the Adeptas Sororitas ever be good?

I could have sworn that in Guns of Tanith that there were some women among their regiment.

Among the First-and-Only, yeah, but they were women from Verghast. Reinforcements after the events of the third book, Necropolis (which is probably my favourite in the series). So there's potentially no Tanith born women left.

Well, the grey knights blood ward incident has been removed from canon, but since changes in lore are imperial propaganda…

Actually, depending on how gravely wounded a Krieg soldier would be he either would stab him, not shoot since every bit of ammunation is important, or do quick aid so the other soldier can die for nothing like he should.

ok user I was just pointing out how the situation in the picture would never happen and it's a dumb picture because of it

Can't disagree with that.

But theres no need to discuss that, everybody knows thats the truth.

It looks so cosy in there. I hope there are tea making facilities.

He could just be harvesting the valuable supplies the dead Krieg had

Theres no such thing as "tea", only tanna, recaff and lho sticks.

so, are Tau really commies? does their state own the means of production?

While it's a meme the Tau aren't really space Commies. Directorialism is probably a more accurate assessment of the Tau since power is held by a group who dictate things. Feudalism also more accurately describes them as well since they have a caste system where each are meant to support each other in different ways and perform different roles. So the answer to your question? No, they are a Feudal society, not Communist. Still fucking filthy xenos though

Maybe one day they'll get some love in Vidya

Maybe an RPG or something where you go around burning heretics

Looks like she's wearing a diaper. Please tell me that's not what it's supposed to be.

In modern vidya climate game centered on them would likely lift them to be just as capable as Space Mahreens are or even more because Gurl-powar fuck yeah!
i dont see how it would be a bad thing in rpg-game though to see the end boss be a space-marine turning bad and with guile and such shit your strong womyn who need no man shows that bigoted shitlord it's place as in uses underhanded methods or goes in for the kill while the bad marine is allready wounded by some reason but who am i kidding that wont happen

That's a better description for the Imperium than the Tau.

it looks like a loincloth blowing against the wind
plus she's doing some weird shit with her spine to make her ass go back that far

For you.

It will be a feminists wet dream.
I hope whoever makes it slips in subtle redpill about meritocracy and fat shaming

Do you think a Baneblade is comfy?

That looks like the land equivalent of a submarine, and in my experience subs are cozy
so I think that would be pretty cozy

Nice quads

Tell me about the Baneblade, why does it have the flag

I just choose to believe those novels are tales told by senior Imperial Fists marines to scare their neophytes.

Id be like an old WW2 sub but in land, so pretty comfy if you like small corridors filled with you IG bros and man-sweat.

Hes a big tank.

It is

Game was ruined by the standard persistent unlock/experience bullshit in multiplayer. Why do developers insist on fucking up so many games with this skinner-box shit?

Well it wouldn't be so bad if they took ship upgrades and experience into account with ship point cost.

Shogun 2 did that and it still fucked up. Games against new players basically just ended up with the experienced player having 1-2 unkillable super units and the new player throwing things at him and losing the fight no matter what tactic they used.

Persistent unlock/experience systems never work.

I'd be down.

Yes.

if your vents are shit, yeah

Have you played it recently? The developers have completely lost all fucking sense and seem like they're panicking about game balance, and so the factions are wildly swinging all over the place. The Eldar are still overpowered in every game mode except Cruiser Clash. The Orks went from "full ham insane sons of bitches who live fast and die hard" to "short-range brawlers don't bother trying to ram anymore :^)", the Chaos are alternately unbelievably powerful lance snipers and totally fucking useless depending on the patch, etc etc etc

I actually bought it right before launch to get into the multiplayer beta and it was almost perfect, it was so fucking good, and the game it is now is just bizarre, it's barely even the same thing anymore. How they managed to fuck up so bad with the Eldar then continue to fuck up nonstop while trying to balance them is just insane

The cuck writers have already prepped the bull.

From Mechanicum, by Graham McNeil:
>‘Typical,’ said Severine. ‘You never read of a maiden rescuing a man from a dragon.’

And Abnett is married to a feminist cuntbag, and it shows in his writing. Say goodbye to 40k lads.

Wow.

Meanwhile these are the same cunts reading and promoting shit like fifty shades and twilight.

but that all got thrown out the window once light cavalry entered the fray because cavalry charges are OP and you can win every match just by spamming charge. i only won a round against a spamming russian because i had a lot of spearmen i perched on a hill and played the waiting game with because people also like to pussyfoot around and waste time until you leave the game if it looks like they're losing

heretics all of you

You can make the general in Shogun 2 invincible to spearmen's anti-horsemen bonus on the charge with the right unlock. Good luck fighting that as a new player armed only with Ashigaru.

Yes with a friend.

That's his son you pretty nice guy.

Dude, what about orks sending a diplomat from their death-star and demanding a unconditional surrender.

You're right.

Just because they are willing to take horrific casualties does not mean that Kriegers let things go to waste.

I would be game

Abnett has been going to shit in the past few years, partially because he's getting seizures (likely the Emperor punishing him for his shit writing), and partially because he married a "curvy" feminist cunt that he inserts into his novels.

Pretty much all his Horus Heresy novels, past the initial ones, have been complete duds. Legion was a meandering mess of stupid shit with a fucking godawful IG regiment that I know was thought up by his wife, because it's one where men devoutly follow the orders of superior female officers (the officers are all female) that love to whore around, and everyone praises them for whoring around, on top of being full of mudshits and niggers.

The really sad part is that it completely shits on Alpha Legion.

I noped the fuck out of Unremembered Empire the moment the Cabal and perpetuals started cropping up. Not only is the whole motivation of the perpetual in there fucking retarded:

Oh, and he fucking ruined Ollanius Pius. He turned the most ballsy motherfucker in all of 40k into an undying immortal shitbag and pretty much shat on the patron saint of the Imperial Guard.

And this on top of all the other moronic shit the Horus Heresy introduces, McNeil being a feminist cuck, Bowden shitting on the Emperor and making Him out to be a moron for no good reason except that he can.

Leftism is already creeping into the setting. Mark my words, in another 10 years Chaos will be the dindunuffin good faction, protecting all the special snowflakes of the galaxy, while the Imperium will be the bad guys. Tau will likely be elevated to Mary Sue status (even more than they are now anyways).

Aren't Kriegers mostly clones though?

==SPACE HULK: DEATHWING WHEN?==
they said summer 2016, it is summer 2016 and not even a whisper of when it's coming out

We still dont know what the vita-womb thing is.
For all we know, it may be an imperial-sanctioned daemonculaba.

I read that most of them are VAT grown because large percent of the populaiton are inferitle, but there are still natural born humans there.

Not really, from what is gathered it may be Iron Warriors levels of sick fuckery.

I don't think the Imperium would take too kindly to something like that. Certainly not most Space Marine chapters.

We know the Imperium can clone humans, back in 30k they could produce blanks for the Culexus, so it's safe to assume it's some form of iron womb used to mass produce Krieg soldiers.

Why the Machniarum saw fit to give such a device to Krieg is anyone's guess. I'd bet it's because the Imperium in general saw great benefit in flash cloning and perpetuating a culture so insanely fanatical about their duty to the Emperor.

Value Added Tax?

Iron Warriors are objectively the best Chaos Legion. Not obsessed with mutation or pleasing the fickle gods, like to get comfy in fortresses but equally good at fucking them up, fucked up the Imperial Fists at the Iron Cage and clearly fans of /d/. Who but the Alpha Legion who may, or may not, actually be chaotic can compare?

You mean Mechanicus.

And I'm pretty sure they don't like the "vitae womb" business in first place.

The whole imperium and mechanicus look down upon the vitae womb, and we still do not know what it is, im not saying it is a daemonculaba, but theres some weird shit going on in there.
And remenber, the imperium is willing to turn a blind eye to things if they arent chaotic and can benefit them.

The daemonculaba was only "invented" because Chaos faces a severe shortage of uncorrupted geneseed. They are pretty much running out of ways to make new Space Marines.

Consider how inferior the daemonculaba created spawns are to properly created Astrates and it's clear it's a measure of last resort.

They're shit degenerates like every other Chaos Legion (other than Alpha, who might as well be Jews).

Thousand Sons and their eternal campaign of trolling the Wolves into madness?

Fuck that pig Latin spelling. It's also late.

Well, they're the ones that gave it to them. Also, I don't think the Mechanicus has all that many moral scruples. They were likely butthurt the Imperium forced them to give away something rare from their hoard to someone else.

Weider than a whole planet geared to churning out cloned WW1 armies?

No, that's radial Inquisitors. The Imperium at large does not tolerate that shit, and the only people that get away with it (for a time at least) are either the far removed or the too powerful.

Inquisitors don't lightly try to fuck with SM chapters, and we all know what the Minotaurs are, and why the High Lords keep the source of their gene seed hidden.

*radical Inquisitors

MOTHERFUCKER

That depends.
I don't remember the whole ordeal very well, so lts have a bet: If just genetors are worried about it, its because it somehow breaks with their faith or morals.
If the Mechanicus as whole is worried, butthurt.

The Iron Warriors actively avoid degenerate behaviour and consider it a sign of weakness.

You've got me there. Hell they weren't even all that responsible for their fall to Chaos all considered.

The Death Korps are useful enough that powerful people want them around heresy be damned. The situation is indeed much like that of the Minotaurs (unless that was your point).

We are talking 40k here user, everything is over the top or weird..
Remenber all of those cults that are allowed because its easier to just associate it with the imperial cult than purge it, or how they let rogue traders do whatever they want, or the murder cults.

But still went on and created the daemonculaba. They're not Emperor's Children tier tumblr degenerates, sure, but they are the Minecraft/Bronies of the setting. Autism is their sin.

Yeah, no.

But there is no special order to keep how Kriegers are made a secret. If there was something untoward the Inquisition would have already taken steps to fix it.

Krieg, in the greater scheme of things, is just one planet that churns out IG regiments, it's nothing that special. The Minotaurs, on the other hand, are an SM chapter, which have the backing of the High Lords.

It's much, much easier to figure out if something heretical is going on on Krieg that it is to spread open the buttcheecks of the Administratum to find out who the Primarch of the Minotaurs is.

So, nothing that special?

But the Imperial Cult is built to function that way. The Ecclesiarchy is the one true representative of the faith, on paper, but they are pragmatic enough to let most shit slide so long as the cult upholds the five basic tenets of the Imperial creed.

That's not really true. They do have a lot of latitude, and aren't under Imperial scrutiny for long periods of time, but even they can get fucked if they stir up enough shit.

What's wrong with the murder cults?

Practicality is more important than ideology in this particular case.

They're up there with the Imperial Fists and Smurfs in the Autism rankings sure. Autism isn't inherently a bad thing though.

Additionally Magnus probably was smarter than the Emperor considering old Emps managed to turn two legions against him outright and thought keeping everyone ignorant about Chaos and the warp would prevent corruption.

The Emperor blessed them with it. Shit is all fixed now in the eyes of the masses and even most Inquisitors aren't going to attack a valuable resource with massive political backing. Generals, the High Lords and the Administratum all like the Death Korps and they've got plenty friends among the more fanatical SM chapters.

Even if it's found out something technically heretical is going on who cares? Groups in the Imperium get away with technical heresy on a daily basis as long as it's for a good cause.

Want to point out that a new entry has been made on the imperial guard blog of GW's.
regimental-standard.com/2016/08/03/lies-damn-lies-and-the-eldar/

They went and created one of the most fucked up things in 40k to date.

It is when you genocide your homeworld and join up with evil gods to exterminate your own race just because your father didn't let you play Minecraft IRL. He's a fucking immortal, couldn't he have waited another century or two for the Great Crusade to end and then gone on a sabbatical around the Imperium to play legos?

Dorn didn't go full autismo just because the Emperor ordered him to fuck up the place in preparation for a siege.

The castigation had more to do with Magnus poking at the Warp despite being explicitly told not to, twice. They even had a fucking get together to hammer out the particulars, yet he thinks himself so smart and careful, completely trusting Chaos couldn't get to him or his Legion.

It's another case of a Primarch thinking he's smarter than the most powerful human of all.

Nigger, please.

First (or was it second) novel in HH, after that one marine got possessed, Horus takes POV character and tells him about the fact that the Warp is malignant and shit can happen, so the Primarch are clearly aware of what is going on.

I read on 1d4 a similar argument, there stating he should have told them because the Primarchs can keep a secret, and this when Fulgrim rats out Curze to Guilliman after he confides in him.

The Emperor is fully aware his children are complete imbeciles in some aspects.

Is there really that much backing going for one single world?

I guarantee you they have no fucking clue what the Korps are. There's millions of IG regiments out there. Locally, they might be famous, but on Terra they are a footnote somewhere.

Depends on how puritanical a given Inquisitor is.

And just as many don't get away with it. The Imperium is a theocracy, what makes sense and what is practical aren't their priority.

I don't think Chaos are really evil (except maybe Slanesh). They're probably the most misunderstood faction in all of the 40k setting.

If you prefer: we may call it "Echanicusmay"

Jews and tumblr are misunderstood too, right?

How is wanting to murder/rape/mindfuck/give aids to the entire galaxy NOT evil?

Tzeentch at least is an equal opportunity troll. He'll fuck over anyone, even the other gods, even himself.

nigga, EVERYONE in 40k is evil. Even the "good guys" are brutal and cruel as fuck. Everyone is a fucking asshole. That's why it's grimdark.

Humans are only assholes because Chaos and xenos started it first.

Tau are, arguably, not evil, they're just clinically retarded.

Man I fucking hate unlocking shit. I just want to play the game.

Its like Red Orchestra 2. Talk about the bullshit unlocks and everyone will say "oh it's just tiny bonuses" even though it includes things like 30% faster reload that takes MONTHS of constant play to get. The vets have good shit, the noobs get fucked. Why? Why can't 'skill' be the only factor in whether we win or not?

Why can't we do stuff like Insurgency, where the game is still fun and challenging even though everyone gets access to the same gear from the beginning? It's one of the best shooters around and it doesn't even have cosmetic unlocks, let alone meaningful ones.

Better than a slow death due to no replacement marines.

The Emperor was a liar, an idiot and a hypocrite. Hardly a great leader of men.

Again the Emperor is a fool and a hypocrite. Banning 'sorcery' is a big fuck you to the Thousand Sons and Magnus in particular doubly so when he lets the wolves continue their savage rune priest shit anyway just because it was less sophisticated. Had he trusted his son he would probably have survived the Heresy which would anyone not have gotten off the ground. Even if it did that'd be another loyalist legion and the wolves would have lost less men and time on a pointless attack.

How does that apply to Angron being forced to abandon all of his men? Or destroying all of Lorgar's work and forcing his entire fucking legion to kneel to the fucking ultrasmurfs (which, by the way, was done using sorcery…)? Hell Peturabo had a valid point: he fought for democracy before being 'rescued' and saw the Emperor for what he was: an incompetent and highly corrupt dictator who clearly favoured some sons not on merit but on how much they'd obey his every word. And again the Edict of Nikea was blind favouritism and pure hypocrisy. Why follow an unjust law from a shitty ruler?

Just because some traitor marines were simply sick fucks or power hungry does not mean all legions were: many had legitimate complaints with how things were going.

The population as a whole was not. The Emporer enforced something he knew to be a lie and had the gall to label it 'The Imperial Truth'. Lying to the entire population (marines included) didn't even prevent chaotic possessions so there is no justification beyond an irrational wish to be secular in the face of all evidence.

A highly useful, extremely loyal world yes.

The average guard regiment is not notable sure. If you're telling me regiments like the Catachan or the Cadians are mere footnotes you are talking out of your arse. And it isn't simply small regiments we're talking many, many regiments from a planet that nuked itself, fought a centuries long war and has contributed new designs to the mechanicum.

Hell stealing this from Lexicanum (which has sources on the Krieg page):

One Inquisitor alone does not wield that much power if other Inquisitors, High Lords, SM chapters etc all have interests too.

The ones that don't get away with it are small and without friends. This doesn't really cover the Death Korps.

Well Nurgle actively offers everyone the chance to join up for a life free of pain, suffering or fear. No matter how lowly you are Pappa Nurgle will love you if you only give yourself to him. Khorne, in the less retarded fluff anyway, actually looks down upon those who attack the weak as it lacks challenge. There are fluff examples of Khornate groups that actually protect the weak and the unfortunate against tyranny of both Imperial and Chaotic flavour.

Tzeentch and Slaanesh you've probably got a point on though it can be argued pure hedonism isn't technically the same as evil.

There's already been a precedent, however.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church

The world has never been better since the western world became united through Christianity. Likewise for Chaos: the galaxy shall never be better than when it was united by the chaos gods.

Khorne is alright. In a galaxy where your daily life is spent killing everything you might as well take it seriously

This was one of the major complaints of the RO oldfags back near release. TWI told everyone to fuck off because RO2 would kill CoD. That obvious failed to happen but it did make them fucktons of cash so fuck the fans I suppose.

Nice fedora tipping there, friendo.

Here to remind you that GW is run by fucking retards, and nothing good will ever come from the franchise again! The best you've got is playing different rules with proxy models, defeating the entire point of it even being warhammer.

Have fun with Age of Sigmar!

Begone from this thread, heretic.

Friendly reminder that, Bjorn aside, the only people currently alive that actually knew the Emperor or even fucking saw him all call him this and worse. Ten thousand years of propaganda versus eye-witness accounts.

Originally, the Beast was simply a ork superboss that united most of Da Orkz into a great big Waaaagh! that almost took over the galaxy. He was mostly there to look at the threat the orks face if they ever stopped fighting and united.

Traitors deserve death.

Yeah, because we all know trying to "understand" the Warp ends so well for everyone involved.

You might not have noticed, but the Wolves tend to go apeshit at the slightest whiff of maleficarum. It's so deeply carve into their culture that the people on their own death world go on "muder-makes" on the slightest possibility someone is corrupted. And look, he was vindicated. 10,000 years and the Wolves are still loyal.

Compare this to the Thousand Sons that deliberately seek out knowledge about the occult and practice the sorcerous arts brazenly. And this when we, as the readers, know there is no other outcome from such behavior than corruption and damnation. This isn't an if, this is the only end to such behavior.

And it's not like Magnus didn't get ample warning to put a stop to such practices.

Bullshit. The shit with the Thousand Sons was completely unrelated to the Heresy at large, that actually started with the Word Bearers.

The Thousand Sons would still have, eventually, completely been corrupted. It takes but one mistake, just look at Fulgrim.

The fact he's a psychotic dipshit that didn't even give a fuck about them? When did Angron care about anything but killing? The only mistake the Emperor did was not put a bullet in his broken brain when he first saw him.

Again, he had ample warning not to worship, and especially not to worship the Emperor, yet he goes and does it anyway and you faggots act surprised when there are consequences?

Are you being retarded on purpose? The Emperor had the task of putting the human race back together and building an institution that would help them survive the coming hell. What sort of idiot thinks democracy is of any use in the survival of the species?

Bowden is a biased little shit against the Emperor, that's all there is to it. I suspect he's a Jew butthurt the God of humanity isn't a member of the Tribe.

Because then you don't get assraped by Warp demons?

So instead of staying loyal and true and voicing their complaints after the war was done and humanity's survival was secure they decide to backstab their race, slaughter their brothers, and become completely degenerate monsters?

One needs only look at what the traitor Primarch turned into to understand the Emperor was completely vindicated in his mistrust in them.

To starve the Gods out. I fail to see what the moral "high ground" has to do with the survival of the human race.

You do understand that the Warp is the realm of ideas, emotions and beliefs, right?

There's thousands like it. There would be grumbling, but if the practice was deemed heretical they would purge the place.

Yes.

Because they are smack in front of the Eye of Terror. Cadia is the cornerstone in the Imperium's defense against Chaos.

He wields all the power. Inquisitors are only answerable to the Emperor and their fellow Inquisitors, and even they can't stop him from exercising his duty if he has just cause.

Guilliman, the most objective of all the Primarch, thought him a good man, just a bad father.

Yeah, them Chaos Primachs are totally unbiased in their views, sure. And you're likely quoting Bowden, that has a hate boner for bashing the Emperor in every HH book he writes, going contrary to every other writer and all of the past 40k fluff.

are you joking?

Going by HH books, yeah, not the fanfiction the Grand Master tends to shit out.

The DKoK have to be a product of a World War One lasting centuries. Every battle has millions of dead littering the ground with no gain at all to either side.

It was working fine until he tried to ban it. And again why are the Emps and the Wolves allowed to keep doing it if it's so dangerous? The Sigilite was allowed too. It's fine but only if you're a boot-licker it seems.

Not in recent fluff they aren't. He also banned the White Scars and the Smurfs from using it and they didn't turn out bad did they?

Plenty of cultures, human and alien (and almost all Loyalist chapters), manage to research that shit without corruption or damnation. Knowledge is not harmful in and of itself, to claim so is bullshit. To claim so and still use that knowledge yourself is even more bullshit. To ban only certain groups under you from using it is the biggest bullshit of all.

Surprisingly when you act in an irrational and arbitrary manner people stop accepting your laws as just. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? And again banning Magnus made little-no sense.

Magnus was trying to warn the Emporer about what was going to go down when he accidentally fucked up the Golden Toilet Throne. Also Tzeentch was actively fucking with the Thousand Sons and purposefully provoke the Burning of Prospero to remove one loyalist legion and weaken another so it's about as related as they come.

Says who? Again every loyalist chapter is busy with librarians and they're doing fine.

Fulgrim was always a degenerate fuck. His actions have no bearing on the rational Magnus.

You clearly do not know what you're talking about.

So forcing him to kneel in front of the Smurfs makes sense as a punishment? How is that not blatant favouritism?

The Emperor is not a competent dictator. There is no method of removing him. Democracy is a flawed system but hardly more flawed than incompetent dictatorship.

Societies that have full knowledge of the warp generally do not have problems with Chaos. There was one the Imperium wiped out pre-heresy and the Eldar post-fall know everything they could want to about it and managed to avoid falling in general. Putting your fingers in you ears and shouting LALALALAL is not an effective reaction to a threat.

Voice them to who? The highly corrupt Emperor? Nobody else has any power and he's hardly a fair, unbiased ruler. Nikea was a forum to voice complains and views and look what happened there: a fucking (literal) witch hunt.

That's some grade A bullshit right there.

Which doesn't work. The Chaos Gods always find ways to reach people.

The Imperial Truth is only good for giving the Emperor a false, egotistical superiority over the masses. He is smart. He is right. Nobody else should question his actions or his 'truths'.

Among other things yes. Still doesn't change the fact that pretending the Chaos gods don't exist won't stop them existing. Hell it backs up that point since people will still have ideas, emotions and beliefs regardless of gods. The rational approach to hearing voices promising shit if evil gods don't exist is to assume they are aliens, powerful humans etc. If you tell everyone 'voices promising power are lying, traitorous gods', they're more likely to be mistrustful. Horus was corrupted because of a lack of knowledge of Chaos worship among his marines.

Deemed heretical by whom? One Inquisitor can override another and they often do. And you've ignored the (sourced) quote that explains otherwise.

Officially sure. In practice there's a whole hierarchy and certain groups outside of their control. Good luck declaring the Ultrasmurfs heretics.

Guilliman also tried to start a second Imperium and thought his special little book was 'objectively' the best basis for the new Imperium post-Heresy. The most objective Primarch would anyway probably be either Corax or Jaghati Khan who were not involved in any major disputes or controversy and clearly had level heads.

Is every other chaos marine from the Heresy also unbiased? A good number will have seen what was going on first hand and others will have at least lived in the Imperium as it was then.

All of what I've said is a mixture of older fluff and newer fluff. CSM have always had legitimate complaints with how the Imperium was run along with the standard gibbering madmen. Arguably the newer fluff is worse at this, in fact.

Thunder Warriors have been a thing for a fair while, for example, and through them we can see what the Emperor does with tools that no longer serve him well: murder them and hope nobody notices. This is the most autistic thing I've seen in days and it's truly beautiful.

Well yes user, thats their whole backstory, whats your point?

Yeah it should, it was a completely pointless war that wasted millions of lives

That's what every psyker says until he explodes and shits out a demon.

It's the fucking Warp, how the fuck do you not understand this?

The Emperor because he's the most potent human psyker, and because the Chaos Gods call him anathema. His Warp presences fucks with theirs.

Wolves because they purge any sign of corruption with extreme prejudice.

Second most powerful psyker next to the Emperor. Also, not practicing sorcery.

That's a completely bullshit claim. We are 10,000 years in the future and they are loyal.

Because they actually heeded his order you complete fuckwit, not dig themselves even deeper.

As for the White Scars, they didn't go completely overboard like Magnus, which was why the Emperor castigated him in the first place and let other Primarchs get away with it.

Yeah, just look at the Eldar, or basically any other species that thought they could actually control the Warp.

The whole of 40k unequivocally states otherwise. Doubly so with anything involving the Warp.

The Emperor did not practice sorcery, and he is the exception that proves the rule. There is no other human like the Emperor. He can do whatever the fuck he wants specifically because he is the Emperor and the rest are not.

He banned everyone, but Magnus thought he knew better.

It's like I'm talking to a wall of stupid. The whole of 40k tells you that messing with the Warp will only end up bad, everyone knows this, everyone treats psykers like a live grenade, yet you're still here, masturbating to your Magnus fanboyism, claming they're extra special, Mary Sue psykyers that in no way would get fucked by Tzeentch six ways from Sunday.

There is nothing irrational about telling people no to fuck with the Warp, it's common sense.

Rational people don't think they can understand the Warp, let alone gain even a modicum of control over it.

The punishment befits the crime. And hey, look, the supposedly fanatical devotee turned out to be a complete farce.

Which is why we see so much democracy in the 40k galaxy, right? Nothing like natural selection going on here, where the most robust system of governance survives 10,000 years, or for the Eldar, even longer.

Fuck it, I'm done.

I'm hiding your ID.

It should never have ended.

Coward.

But hes right, youre using your own point of view and political beliefs to go against the history of a universe that has proven time after time again that that shit wont work.

Fuck off. I can see you make fair points in most other instances but holy fucking shit, how can you claim "full knowledgeable" of the Warp with a straight face?

Fuck you.

fixed that for you pussy

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Interex

Oh look, a functioning society under no threat from the Chaos gods because people are actually educated. And again the Craftworld Eldar work along the same basis and manage to avoid problems though granted it did take the collapse of an entire Empire to bring about such behaviour. Banning something outright because some people abuse it is not a valid course of action. Letting your favourite bitches continue using it anyway is pure hypocrisy.

'Full knowledge' was not well worded. I meant knowledge of the Chaos gods and the nature of the warp as emotional etc so maybe 'full practical knowledge'. Something along the lines of what the Eldar or Interex have/had which is pretty damn reasonable.

The interect actively fought against chaos and its corruption, they did not temper with it and seeked to contact the things that live there.

And again I'll point out that the Imperial Truth didn't work either since it still led to the fucking Heresy or at the very least failed to prevent it. Horus' corruption was a direct result of his immediate subordinates not knowing enough about the threat of Chaos too. Why is a lie for the greater good a justified means when it still fails to bring about the desired end and indeed actively works against it?

Explain to me how you can fight something you do not believe to exist. They sought knowledge about Chaos to fight it. They educated the masses on the methods and personalities of the Chaos gods. This worked for millennia.

The Imperial Truth has another pitfall: when people find out it is bullshit they are obviously going to turn away from the Emperor and embrace the Chaos gods. Why would you trust the man who lied to you and dedicated entire departments of his Imperium to keep that lie up? Taking a real world example it has been proven time and again that lying about the effects of drugs leads to people disregarding all official advice on the subject once they see through the bullshit.

The ostritch solution to Chaos does not work.

This the first known inquisitor in 40k lore

Was this based on any historic photograph?

Emperor protect us

Sooo everything?

The Emperor isn't Heresy

He's a psyker who doesn't worship the emperor, and hates all religion. The only thing your local inquisitor/commissar wouldn't think is heresy is his hate of xenos.

that's like saying that since god doesn't worship himself makes him a gentile

Ok its not just that he doesn't do it he hates it and would be active against it if he wasn't a vegetable

>get on the floor etc

I did good

that's why he copied himself as his own son

Well assuming this was recent you did help fund GW. At least he chose a proper, non SM, faction.

You gave Games Workshop more business and started your friend playing an imbalanced, overpriced, shit game, the popularity of which greatly outweighs its quality.

Your friend was better off just thinking tabletop gaming was shit, and so was the rest of the world.

we're going to go 50/50 on a 3D printer and just download any armies we want the next time either of us gets the urge to buy some miniatures

Dunno, but qt grills putting flowers in parading soldiers barrels was a custom up until the 20th century.

Read up on the daemonculaba or the nightbringer next, and to compensate, read up on the officio asesinorum.

Truly the universe must be purged

what happened whit chapter master?

did /tg/ make new memes for it?

He got a cease & desist letter from GW.

Why wins in a battle, Draigo or Cato?

O-

…Awwww…

Pic Related.

PUREST LOVE!

Silly Macha…

Hey half of Shield of Baal: Devourer was from the perspective of Necrons…

Comfier than being OUTSIDE of a Baneblade, certainly…

Wait, we're not that already?!

…Yes… YES!!!

HEY!
We're not evil…

ALL SHALL RETURN TO MOTHER!!!

More fun, read up on the Officio Assassinorum's failed Maerorus Temple:
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Maerorus_Temple

Sounds like you are having impure thoughts and must be punished!

No it is platos republic in space

Look at me flash, Boss!

I'm all for the Emprah, but damn if orkz don't get me motivated

Get out of Holla Forums, you filthy, namefagging degenerate.
There will never be transexual sisters of battle, that is not a thing in 40k, you mentally ill bastard.

(checked)
Trips speak the Emperor's will!

I want to get into the Warhammer universe, where am I supposed to start?

I only remember playing Fire Warrior on the PS2 as a kid years ago, and the only thing I know about Warhammer are those painted toy games and the new Total War game.

Dawn of War

Excuse me sister, but I am a Commissar, so if their is any punishment to be mete out, it will be by my hand.

HERETIC

…where is those commissars where you need them most?

I got here as fast as I could!

emprah forgive meee

Nigger, go read the Lexicanum.
The world they are from is called Krieg. During the HH the planetary commander launched a bunch of nuclear/biological/chemical missiles to stop the heresy happening on the surface. After that, the war continued in the irradiated wastes with neither side truly winning. Eventually the rebellious heretics were slaughtered and now Krieg is 100% on war-economy and manpower-production mode.
Why change it, when your entire planet is guilty of killing tonns of imperial citizens in the war that wiped out what used to be your home? Just pay the price in men, forever.

I'm right here…

…Where are your boobs?
How are you suppose to improve moral without BOOBS?!?!

Go back to the foul warp infested depths of /tg/ where you belong daemon!

At least let me help you with your Boob problems…

That's it, load up the Basilisk!

Wooooow, what a shit leader
This is what some people believe

It's not just legal, it's mandatory

How do you think the Imperium holds together

Lho sticks make the world go round

Well, looks like Mordheim sucks. It's not just that the game is painfully random or that the AI has rocks for brains or even that every skirmish devolves into a massive scrum since neither side can afford to go after objectives.

It sucks because there's no real flavor. Just skirmish after skirmish after skirmish. No roleplay, no real customization, no gentleman's rules or light conversation. Just rollplay. It's like the worst kind of wargames. Hell, it's like playing monopoly with your baby sister who cheats constantly but you can't call her out on it.

Summertime…

more like gayhammer 40 thousand dicks

What ramming while spamming boarding torpedoes?

Yes. Works a fucking treat. Especially if you gangrape a single enemy ship at the very start you can usually immediately tip the odds in your favour.

Spess Mehreens are better at being Orks than Orks. the ability to turn on a dime is insanely useful for ramming.

Where does one start with Warhammer at this point?

Yes, best is when you ram ships into the path of your boarding torpedoes.

see

Why is total war: warhammer so fast? Why do the close-up battles look…wrong, compared to the medieval 2 mod? Where are the bloodthirsters?

Reminds me of the last band of girl scouts trying to sell me cookies

Anyway in regards to Total Warhammer, Warscape Engine.

I'm not worthy to be his friend, I'm but a mere pawn of the galaxies great game of chess

I think they're going to scrap 40k in a few years