Guild Wars 2 - "it's not that bad, guyse"

Is there a single proof to back that up as canon?

Also, Guild Wars 2, I guess. Anyone here playing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Campaign_travel
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Artistic_Origin_of_the_Charr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't they remove sexy animations from female chars at some point?
It's like instant fuck it, I wouldn't even play it for free.

I refuse to play it until it lets me kill every single Charr, why the fuck did they make them a playable race?

You have to go back, human.

It's not bad if you enjoy shallowish PvE gameplay that the only skill involved is making sure your build is geared properly and knowing when to press your heal skills.

It's not bad if you can overlook the fact the game is just a giant checklist that rarely requires you to interact with other people in a meaningful way to progress.

It's not bad if you can ignore the SJW shit and how if you pay attention you can see the subtle and not so subtle 'equality' the game promotes. Which is bullshit, the games is T rated, There is no reason why I should know what a character is fucking unless there's some inference to a greater plot involved.

It's not a bad game if you can Ignore the lack of updates.

user, it's not a bad game, But to those of us who played GW1, it fell short of the legacy it had and butchered it in favor of 'accessibility'

All the original talent left and they just wanted to rape the Guild Wars name for money.

they even removed low res panties.

I picked up the expansion when it was on sale. Seems like they've fixed a bunch of the annoying stuff that irritated me on release. It's still about the same as it was - kind of fun, big world, lots of stuff to do. Some friends who used to play WoW are back on the game for their expansion so I got to thinking about GW2 again, and now I've been playing for a couple days and enjoying it well enough. WvW is still a zerg clusterfuck, but I don't think there's any way to get around that.

Maybe I'm just getting old though, but it seems like there's just too much shit happening in this game. There's always an event happening nearby, there's a million different types of gear, half a dozen different things in my quest log, a hundred ways for me to progress toward the next tier of gear, etc. It's kind of like information overload. Getting a reward chest for picking my nose doesn't help either - they pile a bunch of loot on you for doing pretty basic shit which I guess is cool because I'm not dirt poor, but at the same time it's cluttering my inventory up with shit.

Pretty much this. Give me the same skill / build system as GW1 but more fleshed out. I like a lot of the new ideas they put in, but what little choice you have in skillbar arrangement is a far cry from the awesome buildcrafting in GW1

I personally think that the biggest and most fixable issue is with the dialogue. It's sometimes poorly written and more often it doesn't recognize your character or where you are going with the quest line.

I assume that it is gonna get more challenging towards the Heart of Thorns -stuff.

Humans:

Charr:

Everyone is (rightfully) stating that the writing has much improved with the last patch, but I think the counter magic mastery is much more important. Not only does this mean more gameplay mechanics, but it also means we can expect more smaller masteries as you go with varying effects. If they want to keep things fresh this seems like a good idea.

It's been a while since I played Prophecies so I completely missed the fact you fight Hablion at the same spot. There are quite a few neat touches and you essentially improvise an infusion process to fight jade constructs.

Terrible terrible game.

I can't believe the devs in their interview unironically thought this would be the MMO to kill every other MMO.

It doesn't even live up to its own predecessor.

This is why I eventually gave up on the fucking game. The muh equality undertones are EVERYWHERE. There's some random as fuck area event off the beaten path in the norn starting area that is all "muh women equality shit" because the Sons of Svanir dont allow women in their ranks. Fucking hell, a game has never made me want to play as the "bad guys" so god damn bad. Nevermind the fact that when you play as a fucking plant person, every other character you first encounter is gay or lesbian

Please don't remind me user, it still hurts

I will admit that this game is halfway decent if you're autistic about exploring things like I am. There are a few pretty locales

The plant people don't have actual genders, tho.

Where did it all go so wrong?

They've toned it down considerably after even the biggest fanboys complained about the token lesbians in Season 2. (There's a hillarious panel with the lead writers on one con where they asked the audience what do they think about the pair and they mockingly replied THEY'RE LESBIANS.)

Don't exaggerate, user. It's one skill point where if you're a male character you get to fight a Son of Svanir, but if you're female he explains to you that the Sons don't deal with females because they're butthurt Jora was a badass in GW1. The Sons don't think females are weak, they think females are the root of all evil and stay the fuck away from them, and when it comes to female Norns they don't want to even give them the chance of crafting their legend, so they just ignore them. For a Norn that's even worse than losing/dying.

You're right, but they are obviously supposed to mimic male and female genders. Plant ladies have fuckin tits for fuck's sake. We can argue whether or not they're actually male and female, but it's a moot point.

It's still a very blatant shilling of gayfag relationship bullshit, because they represent males and females

Didn't know that, I stopped playing shortly after getting my glider and druid spec for my ranger

End yourself. There's nothing really wrong with the class (apart from the terrible pet AI) but only fucking idiots play ranger, holy shit, I can't count the number of times a ranger failed to understand the concept of "this attack reflects projectiles".

PEOPLE STILL PLAY THIS SHIT?

I'm casual as fuck, I just like running around in the wilderness with my pet-bro while swinging a greatsword like the beastmaster movies

They actually recognize the gender somewhere? Because one of the Charr plotlines you go meet a Flame Legion recruiter even as female, and they still ask if I wanna join them despite being kicked out mostly because the females did an uprising from the kitchen.

The thing with MMO race design is that they usually vary them to appeal different kind of target audiences. You got Charr for metalfags and furries. Humans for vanillafags and autists. Norn for normalfags who fancy themselves as badass. The tech-midgets for fedoras and turbo-autists. And Sylvari for stoners and hippies.

I stopped playing when the expansion came out because I refuse to financially support SJW devs

Do not support this bullshit

You would be surprised, user.

There's a good chunk of NPCs reacting differently to your character depending on their race and origin, both in the open world and the campaign. As for Flame Legion, there's no official rule that females are banned from joining them, their numbers are dwindling and they take what they can get. They hate most females but they still need them for breeding. The Charr team that kills the Flame shaman in Iron Marches has a female member that is implied to have been gangbanged by them and went slightly mad because of it.

Lot of the outfits are still decently revealing. You sure it wasn't just an artistic decision?

The Charr being playable was one of the reasons why I checked out GW2. It's a fucking shame their starter zone is fucking terrible.

Don't be retarded, user. The animations were there, now they're not because of an unspecified "bug" that to this day hasn't been resolved because it simply doesn't exist. It's pure SJWism and that's that.

Played this game for a while, but in the end i was annoyed that the combat doesn't really change once you have decided upon a weapon, other than few sideskills. It's an interesting idea to have attacks based on weapons, but it needed way more skills like in GW1. I loved the fact that you had to find skill masters or bosses to gain certain skills back then.

Also there is nearly no interaction with other players, i spoke with three players throughout the entire game, it could have been a sologame because you are not forced to interact with anyone. Everyone just silently jumps into action and vanishes again once it's over.

Kek, never realized the SJW shit i am reading here, barely spoke with NPCs and skipped story conversations because of the edgyness.

Found the person who never played GW1

BACK TO CUCKCHAN'S /gw2g/ YOU DEGENERATE FAGGOT! SHIT WARS 2 SUCKS! SJW/TRANNY/FEMINIST SHIT!

Oh sorry my friendo, I was just trying to see if I can reply to the post I make.

I didn't mean to take you to a photo suggesting suicide. :-]

The truth of the matter is, what happened to Ascalon is what happened to the Guild Wars series. Ascalon was the place that nearly all of our original characters came from. It was a traditional, western European based culture.

GW2 completely annihilated it and let it get overrun by furries, despite everything in the original game suggesting otherwise. Without their gods, the Charr were nothing more than savages. The hope left from Eye of the North was that they might eventually rebuild a civilization of their own.

Instead, it was easier to just clear out the Ascalon area to make it a starter region.

GW2 is a mess. It is the worst MMO on the market today and everyone who pre-ordered this piece of shit expecting to get a decent sequel to Guild Wars will tell you the exact same fucking thing. Stop posting about it on this fucking board, OP.

And stop calling it "Guild Wars 2". That game doesn't exist, because this isn't a sequel to the original. It's a goddamn glorified fanfic by a bunch of non-talented leftist devs. I don't know what the fucking GW stands for but it sure as fuck isn't Guild Wars.

If you knew anything about the Lore, you'd know that the Charr were completely useless while the humans had the Great Northern Wall. In order to breach it and get into Ascalon, they had their gods set off the equivalent of a nuclear explosion to wipe it out.

Two years later, you and your team accidentally let their gods out in the world, and then begin to systematically hunt them down across the entire continent. The Charr never killed their gods - one small band of humans killed every single Titan that was still left on the continent, and along with the Ascalon army, purged the entire Charr high command, pushing them back to their homelands in the north.

Ascalon won the war after many years. GW2 retconned it so that they lost instead so they could have their bullshit five-race alliance and fit it all on one map. Everything you claim is fanfiction.

Only good things about GW2 is exploration and finding new jumping puzzles.

PvE content had MASSIVE potential but was horribly squandered by the dev's incompetence. WvW also had potential but the devs never put any counters to zerging. The story and dungeons were absolute shit (not MADNESS tier, but still god awful). Fractals, again, had potential but was squandered when they removed 50+ fractals and killed off completely when the expansion turned fractals into endurance test vs bullet sponge enemies that do no damage.

Raids also apparently fall into the same trap WoW raids fell into: encounters each need to have something for specific class roles to do. So encounters need burst AoE, sustained AoE, healing, DoT damage and DD. It's a shit design that greatly restricts design options. But then again, all my GW2 raiding knowledge is second hand.

You sound quite salty for a bunch of videogame-lore getting changed for the better.

True words man… true words…

It sure does.

Nice high quality picture.

The pvp in Guild Wars 2 sure does suck friend.

Did this game go free yet?

It's been for ages.

I'm just glad i'm perma banned from that shitpile of an mmorpg and could move on to better games.

yep, the base game its free, but if you want to access some skills and shit you need to buy the expansion.

its pretty shit they haven't learn shit new update with map and living shit story complete it in few hours

Wasn't the original the same way?

all the living story patches were beaten in hour or two. which is the sad part and i don't think their is much after grind to this map as well compared to others

wtf did you do?

Yiff in hell furfag.

They were obviously paving the way for playable Charr in GW1. Foefire makes the world more interesting. Go choke one a dick, plebe.

And to think I pre-ordered this shit

Well I decided to download the game to get my own opinion on it. Any class worthwhile? they all seem to boring.

Elementalist master class.

disgusting

enjoyed this patch a lot actually.
Bloodstones, White Mantle everywhere, Lazarus living up to his biblical namesake.
The ending was too vague, not in a mystery way but vague.

of course. hamstorm all over again

GW1 still good. Been vanquishing Tyria. The music and game still looks and sounds great

A-at least the n-n-new patch is fun

That's your first hint that the entire game will be boring.

Your fault for playing GW2.

I'm sorry for your loss, user, I hope you find someone else to play with.

Is there any way to build an elentalist that's not made of wet tissue paper and rancid smegma? I think the class is fun, but it sucks ass when my elementalist gets faceplanted when it fights two mobs at once while my reaper can solo entire group meta events.

If you are not dodging often and don't have ways to either mitigate damage or refill your endurance bar you are doing something very wrong. It is quite possible to be more resilient (an auramancer tempest with staff) but I prefer Fresh Air builds and hit-and-run. Your job is to stay the fuck away from melee range and to spike shit, or go all-or-nothing with D/D. Action cam and instant casting make a huge difference, use them if you aren't already.

What are you guys even doing

It was Fort Aspenwood day. GW1 isn't even dead yet.

I made a ritualist the other day and I'm playing through the factions campaign.

I generally lurk in pre searing helping nubs and people aiming for titles.

I have GW1 but I was lost as shit at the beginning and after the nuke dropped I kept being raped by mobs
any tips?

Are you going with hench? If so, then you're probably just biting bigger groups that you can chew. It's possible to equip a longbow in a secondary weapon slot so that you can pull more intimidating blobs farther apart.

Most importantly in my opinion is to stay in pre searing until you are comfortable with the game. All the different classes have a ton of different ways they can be played. Use pre as sort of a testing ground for what you want to play and keep hanging around there until you are confident in your abilities. Is there any one class in particular you were interested in?

not really. I went I think warrior/monk when I tired it. What has good DPS? I just really want to play for the stories and exploring the areas, not really interested in complex mechanics

GW1 for the story? IT IS MADNESS!

For the vanilla game, Necro and Mesmers are support classes. Monks can do some damage but are mostly there to heal/support. Rangers are offensive support/damage. Warriors are damage/tanking. Elementalists are damage.

Thing is, GW1 isn't a game where you "stack damage". It's a lot closer to DnD where you want buffs and debuffs to support your damage dealers more than you want more raw damage.

Depends on the class and how you play them. Rangers are good DPS and have decent armor and healing skills. Necromancers have weak armor but they can raise a butt load of undead minions once they have a high death magic skill which act as tanks/dps. Elementalists are all about shitting fire and brimstone on people so they're good DPS if a bit flimsy.

Obligatory.
Also Charr being playable is a abomination and is not what Gwen-chan would have wished.

I find silly how GW1 still does a far better job at being "diverse" with factions and nightfall, without being preachy at all.
Hell, in GW2 the elonian district is full dindu with pigs on the street while the cantha district is a literal hole on the ground because their korean overlords threw a shitfit or something.
I mean, who cares about humans and their lore (who GW1 focused and build HEAVILY on it) when you can have special snowflake gay salads?

Also, Vabbi is the best zone out of any MMO I've seen and dervish is one of the best class concepts I've seen.

>notice GW2 love the art style, the more platform heavy exploration, the playable Charr race
Expanding to the chinese market was fucking mistake. I can't muster up the desire to play anything else because it's so TEDIOUS. I know they tried to make it enticing and all that but I don't care anymore they crushed all desire for me to play this game. And this also isn't including all the dumb fucking shit they added with the story and overworld. SJW's fucking ruin everything they touch. But judging from all the changes made to the game they don't even need SJW's to tank their own goddamn game.

Yes
But Lazarus the Dire got Migraine Rebirthed and ate an entire Bloodstone for breakfast. That is something I will at least watch videos to know.

Holy fuck I've wanted to play dervish again for so long. Nothing has ever come close, and now that AoE is just a thing that happens they never had much point to attempt punching Palawa Joko in the dick. I'm not even sure I'd want them to try and sully the incredible prompt 1370AE Elona has got going on.

she only wanted to kill every char well except those char that kill other char.
come on user, it was bound to happen, to bad they added the bisexual plantsfuck the writers, my qt plant engy is straight hand holding semen demon, wish they added some other races they already had in the lore.

Always remember Ascalon.

i hope they havent nerfed pets

didnt they ruined the dervish by adding adrenaline to its skills?

Friendly reminder.

JUST

To be fair, Dervish never stopped being one of the best professions in the game even after they tried gutting them. I still remember the days of Eternal Aura recharging your entire bar when it ended and Avatar of Lyssa's "Do +40 damage on fags using skills and also get sick recharge lol"

Its not even fucking dead, you can still play it.

And I still play it OP, not as often since my guild died though, nobody to run around the areas with.

Dervish never seemed to synergise well with other classes though. Perhaps this was because the faggot I knew that played the class was fairly shit at builds.

On a related note I have fond memories of combining my MM Necro and a friend's ooga-booga man Paragon. GW1 was so much fun just fucking with builds in PvE without even touching the PvP.

Actually, Derv can play a decent role in either tank (having incredible regen for no good reason, shaving a third off of spell damage, and bare 20 damage reduction from AoS) or mob DPS in any given team from what I've been playing. They particularly shine when you have a team comp that focuses on amping up Vow of Strength with Splinter Weapon and Necros throwing down curses that buffed the physical damage and burst you would do. You could 2-3 shot most Hard Mode enemies' entire groups, given they were bunched up right and weren't a particularly tanky breed.

Probably just the aforementioned faggot giving me a bad impression of the class then.

It says a lot about the game that your entire experience can change based on the composition of your party and yet it wasn't ever limited to 1-2 builds per class. Necromancer could be played in so many fucking ways it was silly and that was before you started messing with secondary professions.

Could someone answer my first guestion in OP?

This game maybe good for one play through, but fuck is it horrible once your reach end game and the dull ass zombie zones.

Can someone tell me how the fuck I'm supposed to play the campaign as a squishy? The only way to pull groups or go in attack is if I initiate since the AI henchmen are fucking autistic and cancel their orders as soon as you stop moving.

Elementalists can also be damage spikers, but that's mostly for PvP.

Let's not forget that they haven't change one fucking bit about those zones despite all their "Living World" bullcrap. Fanfic-tier lesbo romance isn't exactly what I wanted for my endgame…

Uneducated savages.

For GW1? Look up aggro mechanics on the wiki. You should be able to access the wiki in-game by typing /wiki subject.

For GW2, update your gear you double nigger.

nope

Oh fuck that's what really made me quit.

It was fun playing with guilds maxing levels for a time, then when the announced there was gonna be living seasons I was excited.

Then it was a boring dusty shithole, terrible story and then REHASHED THE FUCKING HALLOWEEN EVENT.

FUCK YOU SOFT.

It was for GW1, I tried doing this with my ritualist and when I got onto the main island I was level 14 while all the mobs were level 20+. Needless to say, I would get 2-3 shot by everything and I just deleted the character.

Where you playing Factions?
Factions was aimed at people who had finished the original game so basically right after the tutorial the difficulty curve continues from the end of that.

Yeah I was playing factions.

Foefire was a stupid cop out that had nothing to do with the story and turned King Adelbern into some sort of vengeful ghost. If you actually played the fucking game, it was made abundantly clear that Ascalon had won the war thanks to the help of your PCs. Adelbern was old and tired, but he wasn't insane, and everyone left in the kingdom still respected him.

Separate races was a mistake. If NuANet had any sense of respect, they would have had a Krytan campaign, a Northern campaign, and an Ascalonian campaign. They would have kept GW2 as a Level 1 to Level 20 game instead of trying to expand it, and they wouldn't have dropped traditional questing in favor of their world bullshit. Either that, or they would have stopped making said world bullshit into a ridiculous grind of "kill 10 ogres" that they swore would never happen.

Fuck you for defending this piece of shit.

Guild Wars has a decent story, and if you do the Campaign, it's fairly simple. The game only requires the more complex mechanics in hard mode and PvP. The fun areas, mind you.

That's god damn right she did. That's why I'm proud of her. Do you know how many years I waited to see my daughterfu again after having her trail along in pre-searing?

Were there even any areas with Charr enemy NPCs? It seemed like they just put enemy human NPCs even in Ascalon. It was quite difficult to find Charr to kill. Hell, even in WvW, it seemed like the only PCs roaming around were humans.

Which makes sense. If you play human, you're actually trying to play the game. If you play another race, you're likely a shitty role-player, a furry who can't play, or a shitty roleplaying furry.

Top kek. You children are the ones who never actually played a decent game. And even mods can't fix this shit because you can't even mod it.

Yeah, Factions expects your characters to be Level 20 by the time you leave the main island at about the 15% mark. In contrast, Prophecies expects you to do so by about the 70% mark (though you can do so much earlier if you complete side quests). The most important thing to note is that you need your NPC henchmen, as with their help, you can even pound away at the much higher level mobs, so long as you can isolate them, and have a good skill-build with snares, poisons, and so on.

Working with other players makes it a lot easier to coordinate as well. But the biggest tactic you can use is to follow the quests and the main story, and take a good look at the mobs in the area before going on.

There's your issue. If you want to play a Factions character as a newish player swap to one of the other campaigns once you hit level 10. Alternatively start with Prophecies or Nightfall.

How do I swap to one of the other campaigns?

Do you own the other campaigns?
wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Campaign_travel
You'll probably be higher than Level 10 by the point you reach the quest, though.

Saying the GW1 story is good is like saying the Dark Souls story is good. The story isn't good. The lore is interesting once you learn of it and ties in well into the game world and supplements the story. But the story is still bad. The first time you play through GW1 and its expansions, you're not interested in the story at all because it may as well not be there. The story telling is horrid (fucking GW1 cutscenes), the characters are cartoony at best, the writing is so bad that children's saturday morning cartoons are better and you simply don't care about any of it a few hours in.

I started playing again with some friends that wanted to do"raids" I mean the game is ok it has a lot of fucking problems but it a good time waster

My friend was trying to explain me some shit about the lore and NU-Destiny's Edge and keep forgetting the names so he just called them the rugmunchers, the cripple, the furrys and the idiot
People know that they are token characters put there for muh equality user dont loose to much slep about that I agree with eveerything else you saifd thou

I own all of them including eye of the north. So is it fine for me to go to nightfall or do I have to be level 20 for that too?

You'll be fine with Nightfall. Because of the Heroes, it becomes pretty easy to deal with even higher level enemies.

Fair points. For an MMO it still stands head and shoulders over most of the genre, not that that's saying much.

Speaking of which Heroes > Henchmen. You will have to design their build yourself but it pays off in the long run. You should probably have M.O.X. in the same place as the campaign travel option.

Heh I found Henchmen to be better on a new account where you barely have any skills or money to invest in your heroes. My friend who was a huge GW1 nerd recommended I use henchmen over heroes and it made a huge difference at the start.

That's probably a good call actually. It'll still be worth upgrading to heroes at some point though. Or make your friend play with you nigger. GW1 is better the more people you get.

It's garbage, and I refuse to buy the expansion for my class to be viable in pvp.

REMOVE HUMAN remove human
you are worst mouse. you are the mouse ignorance you are the mouse choking gas. return to blazeridge. to our blazeridge cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zaishen menagerie ….ahahahaha ,orr we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole mouse stink ascalon sqhipere shqipare..mouse genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead mouse..ahahahahahASCALON WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget the guild wars .adlbiania we kill the king adelbern, ascalon return to your precious kryta….hahahahaha idiot mouse and mursaat smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE HUMAN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get snared. flame legion++blood legion+ash legion=kill ascalon…you will GW2/ jeff strain alive in blazeridge, jeff strain making game of blazeridge . fast combat jeff strain blazeridge. we are rich and have stack of ecto now hahahaha ha because of jeff strain… you are ppoor stink mouse… you live in an outpost hahahaha, you live in an instance jeff strain alive numbr one #1 in blazeridge ….fuck the ascalon ,..FUCKk ashol mouses no good i dual shot in the mouth eye of ur guild cape and contry. jeff strain aliv and real strong elementalist kill all the mouse charmable aminal with game magic now we the blazridge rule .cloudtouched simian of the menagerie presidant prince rurik fukc the great abbadon and lay egg this egg hatch and ascalon wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our wall we will spike u lik a skull of monk. blazeridge greattst countrey

I wonder who could be behind this post.

LET ME JOIN IN

is the story worth it? i played the whole game up until the last patch before the xpac (living world 3 finale i think? where caithe reveals mordremoth made the syvalri) and i didnt think it was that bad (though it was quite plodding and scarlet should have been less loreOP)

i hope they shitcanned diversitys edge by though, the fact that they retconned an entire race in their world just to force in some bmwf cuckoldry was honestly one of the dumbest things ive ever seen

If you like strong wymyn being strong and wymyn

im trying to think of the important male characters from the living world 1-3

i came up with bram (lol) and rytlock. is it still like that?

Based on the updates I wonder if any of them do

felines have barbed penises charr are felines therefore charrs have barbed dicks

Season 3 was just announced

Charr have barbed penises
what?

Cat's don't have horns or four ears, tho…

It improves quite a bit. Two major characters die. The main plot of HoT is a bit rushed, but the opening of Season 3 is fucking fantastic.

Canach is getting a lot more screen time and there seems to be a bromance between him and Rytlock brewing. They both can't stand Logan, for one thing.

The amount of degeneracy in ArenaNet is likely off the charts, but that tranny is responsible for the raid mechanics which are apparently really well done. The music for the seasons and HoT was also done by a tranny, but it's fucking great, can't really complain. Why are these people drawn to this line of work? Who knows.

You should be perma banned from life for posting unspoilered porn

barbs aren't painful in my ERPs, they're just like little pleasure buds

Name one game where her shitty self-insert dies

somebody get this hothead outa here

If it wasn't Felicia Day, was it at least the two horribly acted lesbians?
Or the new charr

One of the lore devs did a Q&A before the games release and she said that they have barbed penises with a knot.

Obviously this was bizarre and it got memed to hell and back.

Did they add end game yet?

If I've got a full set of appropriate exotic gear can I start raiding or do I need to do fractals to get ascended gear?

Nope.

At least her fucking brain is fried. She's literally got brain problems now.

HoT is good and the first part of season 3 was great.

Nice

Yeah apparently she drools on herself now according to another character.

Source?

I recommend people to check out this:

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Artistic_Origin_of_the_Charr

It gives reason why female charrs don't have tits (an aesthetically good decision), but no mention of dicks. I think it should be looked from an evolutionary viewpoint and think what actually makes sense. With the boobs this kinda falls flat since charrs don't seem like the kinda species that would have large enough litters to justify the need for more than two mammary glands.

fun fact, I know teddy nguyen. Xir was responsible for doing minor artwork for the living world, namely the vines that attacked the waypoints.

Xir is now a game designer working on raids.

I don't know how much more of a failure gw2 can become, but I hope it achieves new lows.

which campaign?

wrong game buddy.

let me guess mayhem in the market?

HoT is rushed, unfinished and short as fuck.
S3 seems decent so far

fuck off

you'll "need" ascended gear

>Heyyyy guys I got babby's first set of gear that can be bought for