Iraqi PM officially announces victory over ISIS in Mosul

Iraqi PM officially announces victory over ISIS in Mosul

Get ready lads, something big is about to happen financially speaking. I hope you've all invested in some dinar.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/884448500716580864

Hurray! Nah, I'm just joking.

First post, every time.

So it's over now? ISIS is officially defeated?

In Mosul at least, which as far as I know was where they had their HQ set up in Iraq. It's really good news regarding the dinar revalue.

posting in a dinar pump-and-dump thread

sounds good to me

Jesus Christ how terrifying

OmGerd.GCR for realz?

ISIS's "capital" is still raqqa right?

Call me when they're completely defeated in Syria.

Now make sure the Iranian supply line for Syria is secured from the ZOG. Finish off the other pockets and possibly do more initiatives with Syria/Iran regardless of all the complaining from the west.

They all moved to dier zor.

lel, hey Bush, no one is buying your worthless dinars, fuck off

I knew you were a fucking jew.

I'm investing in the dinar as soon as I financially can

CHECKED. confirmed jew.

How to invest in Dinar?

You just buy the fucking currency at a currency exchanger.

Only if you buy quick and sell at the first chance of making a few bucks. Mosul will fall to the next terror group in a few years and the cycle will start anew. Only total fools believe that the government can "rebuild" or "this time we will be strong". How many times does it take to understand that the Middle East will always be in a state of war?

Iraq has never been fully led by Shiites before, it is now
TBH i doubt the Dinar will go as high as people are speculating but Iraqi will likely stabilize after this

As long as Israel exists they will find someway to fund ISIS or just create another target group for themselves and the US. ISIS losing ground or being defeated means fuck all.

I was honestly hoping they would break the dam on them instead.

Kinda disappoint.

US still has kurdish puppet in Syria and Iraq. Strong Iraq will be very dangerous to Israel and US imperialism in region. They won't allow Iraq to stabilize.

The Kurds are definitely going to be an issue in Syria but Barzani who leads the Kurds in Iraq isn't seeking independence and hes basically an ally/puppet of the Turkish and Iraqi government

No doubt the US will try and prevent Iraq from stabilizing but aside from going after the PMUs and AL-Abadi there isnt many political options, and removing the PMUs and Al-Abadi from power would be like removing Saddam and the Baath party all over again. Iraq is starting to act like an independent state again and Al-Abadi already announced he wont cooperate with the US backed SDF and supports the government of Assad

11:11

Who is this?

Someone notify the fedayeen Saddam

Nice spotting

It is, user. 105km of border opened up mid last month kek.
The 'muh CIAnigger airbase drumpf literally made himself in a month is ISIS' narrative got btfo becasue that border opening to resupply Iranian militias is the biggest break in Syria for a long time.

Supplies and some troops do come from Iran but most of the pro-government militias coming across the Iraqi border are pretty thoroughly Iraqi groups even if they may be politically aligned with Iran, "Iranian Militias" is a (((MSM))) buzzword since it isn't politically correct to say they are Iraqi

Yes and I'm almost certain you know that because you read what I posted in the /sg/ thread at the time user-kun. Now, go check the Kobani airbase satellite imagery, the US marine arty positions, the fresh shipment of TOWs and let's not forget the newest batch of vehicles sent to the Kurds and you'll be almost up-to-date.

The fact that the SAA achieves gains despite the US does not negate the fact that the US has been helping ISIS and rebel groups for years now