In your opinion, what are the best SRPG series?

In your opinion, what are the best SRPG series?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hāfu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL

Every time.

That really narrows it down, thanks.

There's a line later saying she's half Scandinavian.

Shining Force > Fire Emblem

are nips nordiboos?

TBH fam,

Scandanavian woman with Japanese Man.
Chances 0.01235%

Am I looking at injected politics here, or is being biracial a legitimate point of fascination for japanese people?

I'm just so jaded, I don't think I'll ever trust anything coming out of NOA again.

ハーフ is just a character archetype that they use a lot.

I'm still going through hirigana, I'm not up to Katakana yet. What is that romanised to? what sort of trope is it? Is it a fascination with foreigners?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hāfu

c'mon fam you should be done with kana in like two days max that's the easy part.

i just started dawg. smashing out realkana all day.

so, according to that wikipedia article, there were negative connotations with "hafu" people, as in being of impure/mixed blood.

but since they have a term dedicated to it, i assume there's some element of fascination there

Quads confirm it.

Reminder that Hector is the greatest lord the series had and that nothing will ever top him.

heh, nice meme

Every time.

made some low quality OC.

Wouldn't a half jap be like 2'8"?

Fire Emblem. It's the only series that consistently(well, until the Nu-Emblem games anyway) found a happy medium between strategy games and RPGs. Most of the others usually focus too much one aspect and not enough on the other, and even when they don't it's usually only for a game or two. They never consistently hit the mark the way Fire Emblem used to.

Goddamnit user, it's not supposed to be realistic.

Wesnoth.