GSS Survey: Gun Ownership at Record Low!

gunsamerica.com/blog/gss-survey-gun-ownership-record-low/

GSS Survey: Gun Ownership at Record Low!

So this is interesting and relevent to us because gun sales are still very high even after Obama.

Why do you think this is? And does this bode well for us in a DOTR type situation because normies are going to be unarmed since they are no longer having a deer rifle or shotgun in the house for hunting purposes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Social_Survey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here.

I think part of what is interesting about this is that it shows that "someone" is hoarding guns and ammo like crazy, while your majority of the population is actually experiencing a dying off of the generation that felt like it was necessary to keep at least one gun in the house.

I can verify the hoarding part, I've got a giant collection that just keeps growing. Though most people I know are doing the same, I must be in a southern hillbilly bubble.

Perhaps people don't like to share their personal security measures with others.

This is a two year old article and a three year old survey.

Another angle on this could be that gun owners are just denying they own weapons. Who'd answer some faggot surveyor honestly when there was a queer, commie nigger in the White House?

Yeah no, if someone called me asking me about gun ownership I'd tell them to fuck right off.

This

I've noticed over the past few years that there are 3 main groups that gun owners tend to fall in to on this subject.

Group 1: Have enough guns to equip a small town S.W.A.T. team (or more)

Group 2: Have a pistol/shotgun they bought god only knows how long ago for self defense and have maybe shot it once or twice.

Group 3: This is where your hunters fall in to and they have a hunting rifle or a shotgun depending on their preferred game animal and not much more.

Most of the people in group #1 tend not to talk too much especially when they think it could come up in some sort of debate/discussion/political argument against them.

I'll let you decide which group I may or may not fall in to.

this is just my poorly worded .02 by the way so take it for what you will.

Nail on the head.
Not really much more to say on the topic considering the walls have ears.
Suffice it to say, I think we will do just fine when the day comes.

Does every branch of the USA's armed forces have a deal with rip it? I still crave the stuff but it's hard as fuck to find in my area.

Agreed. The funny thing is I would rather have less guys from group one and more guys from group 1.5 – guys that have two or three guns but are very proficient and study tactics. Just my .02 as well.

Obviously you're a durr hunter.

I'm with you tbh there are too many fat motherfuckers who have 14 different types of ARs for every situation under the sun but they won't do shit when you have to out maneuver Paco, Julio, and Juan on their hoverround.

I'd rather have the guy who has an AK and a G19 or AR and a plate carrier any day.

s>>10230869
Exactly. I figure one rifle and one pistol and drill with them is enough for most circumstances. Fuck all this tacticool shit..

if Gun Ownership is at Record Low then how come there are so many pawn shops around advertising in large letters we sell guns?

Because someone/a class is hoarding and stockpiling. Your average normie isn't buying even one gun to protect themselves with..

When shit truly starts to go downhill, it'll be the people from group 1 that are arming and training their local militias.

I bought one last year and it gave me immediate diarrhea and sweats. It did not hold up to my nostalgia

Largely "right wing" Israel first ziotards. I assume there is some element of people reasonably sympathetic to what we discuss here as well.

I assure you there are, we just tend to not be so goddamn vocal about it.

That is pretty spot on. Even if it is poorly worded.
You can always ser type 1s tho.
When you bring 7 rifles 3 shot guns to the range to recert a zero It's a give away
I understand that one doesn't always have time to take one weapon out at a time to the range to be inconspicuous but still.

People who already think in terms of race, at least with respect to "whites" vs niggers, need only be shown that Jews do not act in the interest of whites. Show them this once or twice and they'll brush it off, but if you show it to them consistently time and time again, and teach them how to notice it themselves (teach them to read the last names of who's writing anti-white editorial articles for instance), eventually they'll start to notice patterns.

But the ones who've been conditioned using religion to give jews a free pass on everything are the hardest to crack. I know a few that know jews are evil, but firmly believe no mortal man has any right to lift a finger to stop them because that's god's responsibility. Those are tough nuts to crack.

Find a good rural/remote outdoor range that will likely be used primarily by like-minded individuals.

Possibly but it's not quite that simple. Knowledge and proficiency in those situations tend to be more valuable than raw armaments. Also when you consider how small a call about low-dose they can be very revealing how silly extreme ammo hoarding is. We just need to balance in that type of community, not that getting materially prepped is an important.

I know I have on a poll like this one.

Knowledge and proficiency count for nothing if you don't have armed men. When shit hits the fan, the majority of combatants will be middle-aged men and their teenage male children hiding in bushes around their neighborhood with rifles, laying in ambush for the wrong people looting niggers to drive down the road into their territory. And probably women hiding indoors with shotguns.

That's only possible if enough rifles are owned in that neighborhood to equip an adequate number of men. If they're all trained too, that's all the better. But being armed is the bare minimum. Own guns. Encourage the people around you to own guns. Learn how to use them and encourage them to do the same.

The US gets significatly more liberal every about 5 years. Every year more of the heartland is consumed by incoming diversity and liberal faggots spreading from the coasts. Its how they took colorado Oregon Washington and soon Utah. American generic conservative culture is dying very rapidly

You should say, official gun ownership

Guns that are already selled might be inherited or reselled, can't they?

Too late, it'll be probably way sooner than 2020..

oh fuck we're almost at 2020, i'm old

go find a dollar tree. Or dollar deals if your a Canadafag, they sell that shit

It is also getting increasingly conservative. Didn't you get the memo we are living the most conservative generation in the world? What you're seeing is being a a fence-sitter is the rarest position ever. People are either going left or right, in varied amounts of degrees, and this is a good thing, because the wiser/stronger people are always right-wing leaning, and will always dominate the weaker. It's only a matter of time until right-wing politics dominate the world, if things stay on the course they are from the last decades.

Mormons. Preparing for the day that the US hangs on by a single thread. Watch. Shadilay.

What a retarded survey. As if people are just rushing to share the fact that they are armed or own firearms. This survey means absolutely jack shit.

If we are the most conservative generation in the world the west is over

The last 8 yrs the gun market has boomed but it's slowed down a bit since the election I've seen. Handgun sales and carry permit classes are still selling like crazy because of noggery and pill addled crazies, the summer always slows down where I'm at though, a lot of people are doing lake shit and day drinking.

its 2017

WE CANT WIN IN REALITY SO WE'LL FAKE IT TIOL WE MAKE IT!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Social_Survey

THE NUMBER OF HOUSEHOLDS IS INCREASING BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE ARE LIVING APART

THIS IS WHY # OF GUNS IS GOING UP, BUT # OF GUNS PER HOUSEHOLD IS GOING DOWN

also we are being flooded with diversity , who usually dont buy guns

Legally.

From the article.

Fake news and statistics fuckery.

Are you refering to the Gen Zyklon shit? I wouldn't get your hopes up, from what I've personally seen the ones I've seen are no better then the current crop.

And encourage fitness, and a disciplined lifestyle, and basic wilderness know-how, and networking, and so-on and so-on. But yes. Agreed.

Good, regular citizens shouldn't have guns.

Too bad the Prophet will be saying we need to save kikes instead of removing them…

Granted, I am from the South, but my experience is not consistent with this (((survey))). Record numbers of concealed weapon permits being issued in many places. Let the libshits disarm their selves. shrug

Gun ownership is actually up, it's at an all time high.

New states allow Concealed Carry or enacted Constitutional Carry. IL just enacted CCW permits for the first time ever recently. We have more new gun owners than ever before.

That article is not accurate at all.

Look at gun stocks, look at how many background checks are being done. There was a big over supply of ARs that flooded the market since Trump won that price gougers now have to sell for basically half price. I work with people you wouldn't believe would own a handgun or an AR-15 and they're talking openly about it. It's a major metro area and a lot of "left" leaning people. They're all gun owners. I even work with a black grannie who fears Tyrone and inner city mugging/violence so much that she's getting a pistol and taking the classes, she's got to be like 60 years old and is a first time gun owner.

I guess Holla Forums bought a couple crates of guns and kept them all to themselves and their doggo.

M-my 27"inch barrel field-model shotgun with nothing but a bead sight and not even a sling or pistol grip will be fine for the happening, R-right guys? Guys?

Well you are at a huge advantage to the faggots that will be running around with a baseball bat. Save your money, buy a good semi auto rifle and a pistol, not necessarily in that order depending on where you live. Then you should stock up on ammo.

Check your area for gun auctions. Most of the time you can get firearms that look rough but function flawlessly. My gf picked up a gnarly looking H&R break barrel 12g for 29 dollars including the transfer fee. Some of the guns sold for higher or at msrp but that's to be expected. If shit hits the fan I don't think the government is going to expend resources on finding people who shortened their shotgun barrels. With practice you can be as faster with a break barrel than someone with a pump action. Don't underestimate the trusty hunting rifle or shotgun. Another place to look is for private sales on armslist or craigslist.

You can get them at dollar stores. I found a gas station like 60 miles away from me in the boonies that has them. Not only does this gas station have them, but they had like 20 flavors.

was fucking good

But.. fuck rip its. Fuck them so hard. A year worth of going on foot patrols and setting up ambushes with 70% of my A bag being rip its fucked my health up. I was about half a fart away from developing full blown diabetes.

point is you can have all the guns in the world. If you arent proficient with IA drills and general weapons handling you are worthless. And even with that knowledge combat tactics is something most people dont have the slightest clue about even though it is all common sense shit.